Indigo Rookie
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 124
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranCreated Album picturesTagger Second Class1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

How do you know you are an INDIGO person? "Indigo people came to Earth": FROM WHERE?

Hello readers

I'm asking this for someone who wonders if indigo people necessarily are starseeds, i.e. if indigo people come from non-earthly worlds (and if so, which ones).

I'm a starseed person but I'm not an indigo. That's why I'm asking you this. Thanks a lot for replying

- what is your definition of 'indigo person'? How to know you are an indigo person?

- It is said that 'the indigo people came to Earth': from where do they come from? Do they come from a non-earthly source?

I do know there are indigo people who also are starseeds but here I am asking if ALL indigo people actually are starseeds (which I doubt). I know many starseed people who are NOT indigo people.

I really need to know your own definition for 'indigo' because honestly, I can't find any satisfying definition in the internet. I'll trust yours.

And again: where are indigo people from? (right before they incarnated on earth).

Help me better understand what is an indigo person and how to recognise indigos.

Thanks for your attention

This ad goes away when you register.

xoxox

anton

Old Soul
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 220
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranTagger First Class10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,129 Times in 814 Posts
    hi i dont know if im indigo as im not big into the names but ya i tick the boxes of traits that an indigo says like temper,,sensitivity,,, artistic,,i also fall under the ADHD realm,, impulsive dissorder,, and a small bit nuts,,

the grander version of being somewhere else if i,m being honest is because we cant get in tune with this planet,, and well saying were from somewhere else ,,is nicer way of saying that we,ve been trust onto this planet with a whole different way of looking at things so we must not be from here,, as it makes sence that if we dont think like the rest ,,sure we must come from other places,,even can see these places in our minds eye,were like shetland ponies (about 4 feet tall) to clydesdales, were horses in one way or another but very different, just a thought

3. The Following User Says Thank You to sean keyes For This Useful Post:

anton (04-26-2010)

Old Soul
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,589 Times in 2,797 Posts
    Being Indigo - at least from what I have experienced and observed - isn't so much a definition as it is a process. You could just as easily substitute the term "aware" or "awake" with the word Indigo.

Think of it from the angle of waking up Chakras. The Throat Chakra is the one that is tied to the color blue/indigo. It is also the first of the "higher" chakras. As people reach this stage of awakening, they become aware of the deeper reality all around them, and they are so amazed by it, so impressed, also so frustrated by those who still can't see it, that they feel the need to break down the systems that have kept so many so wrapped up in illusion so long.

“What if you slept? And what if, in your sleep, you went to heaven and there plucked a strange and beautiful flower? And what if,when you awoke,you had the flower in your hand? Ah, what then?”
    ― Samuel Taylor Coleridge

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sshenry For This Useful Post:

anton (04-26-2010), Astara (04-27-2010), greentara (04-25-2010)

Old Soul
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 1,376
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,315 Times in 3,460 Posts
    precisely what sshenry said.

You might find that many of us understand the universe is made up of multiple dimensions, wavelengths so to speak. As I understand it, Indigos are bearers of light and frequency. We come with it instilled in our soul, and it awakens the parts of our DNA that allow us to perceive/feel what we are meant to.

Indigos IMO, I'm not just talking about people who "feel different" or "are rebellious," are part of an ongoing effort to evolve the planet. To help humanity free themselves. But not through force- because that would ruin everything. So the process is slow, it's gradual as the energy builds, it will quicken. The label is just a label, but I view "indigos" are interdimensional themselves, as if in it's not so much important where they come from, as it is the level of consciousness they descended from.

IF I were to label myself, I would say I am both. And none. Because I am both of this place and not, but I also bear the indigo frequency. And more. The indigo frequency is merely the beginning of an on going evolution. I do not like the mainstream idea of crystal etc. It seems gimmicky to me the way new age categorizes us. Like we are part of some "upgrade" system of identification.

To ask where we are from is like asking "what planet?" Some would say indigos are simply from an ANCIENT version of earth, and also a future version (they are almost one and the same). Others say it is to build the necessary..erhm for lack of a better word, "base frequency" or enough energy to raise the vibration of the genome of mankind, and the planet in itself, to make way for the return of the "Forgotten Ones." Which are essentially, enlightened essences that would only help restore the integrity of our intuitive and internal capabilities.

But I think all that can be a distraction. We just are. The label doesn't do us justice. No label does anything on this planet justice, we are not soup cans Every human being is far more than any label can be given to him/her.

Take care.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to AmentiHall For This Useful Post:

anton (04-26-2010)

Old Soul
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 263
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassVeteranOverdrive

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,773 Times in 1,248 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AmentiHall View Post
    we are not soup cans
    lol, I like it!

Indigo Rookie
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 124
    Achievements:
    VeteranCreated Album picturesTagger Second Class1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sshenry View Post
    Being Indigo - at least from what I have experienced and observed - isn't so much a definition as it is a process. You could just as easily substitute the term "aware" or "awake" with the word Indigo.

Think of it from the angle of waking up Chakras. The Throat Chakra is the one that is tied to the color blue/indigo. It is also the first of the "higher" chakras. As people reach this stage of awakening, they become aware of the deeper reality all around them, and they are so amazed by it, so impressed, also so frustrated by those who still can't see it, that they feel the need to break down the systems that have kept so many so wrapped up in illusion so long.

I guess I should not even consider that indigo people all have an indigo aura then.

Here's what wikipedia.org provides on the subject:

"The term "indigo children" originates with parapsychologist and self-described synesthete and psychic Nancy Ann Tappe who developed the concept in the 1970's. Tappe published the book "Understanding Your Life Through Color" in 1982 describing the concept, stating that during the mid 1960s, she began noticing that many children were being born with "indigo" auras (in other publications Tappe has said the color indigo came from the "life colors" of the children which she acquired through her synesthesia). The idea was later popularized by the 1998 book "The Indigo Children: The New Kids Have Arrived", written by husband and wife self-help lecturers Lee Carroll and Jan Tober. The promotion of the concept by Tober and Carroll brought greater publicity to the topic, soon their book became the primary source on "indigo children". They describe the goal of indigo children to be a remaking of the world into one lacking war, trash and processed food.

In 2002, an international conference on indigo children was held in Hawaii, drawing 600 attendees, with subsequent conferences the following years in Florida and Oregon. The concept was popularized and spread further by a feature film and documentary released in 2005, both directed by James Twyman, a New Age writer.

Descriptions of indigo children include the belief that they are empathetic, curious, strong-willed, independent, and often perceived by friends or family as being weird; possess a clear sense of self-definition and purpose; and also exhibit a strong inclination towards spiritual matters from early childhood. Indigo children have also been described as having a strong feeling of entitlement, or "deserving to be here." Other alleged traits include a high intelligence quotient, an inherent intuitive ability, and resistance to authority. According to Tober and Carroll, indigo children function poorly in conventional schools due to their rejection of authority, being smarter than their teachers and a lack of response to guilt-, fear- or manipulation-based discipline."

I think that many 'indigo' people believe they are the new humankind on this planet. I feel like 'indigo' is an empty shell which actually acts as a mere landmark/key-work helping more or less awakened people to gather and share similar experiences.

And I feel the same for indigo, crystal, rainbow, octarine, ... and I see no actual difference between all those labels.

I also believe that most 'indigo' people's home_world is 'earth' (whether it is past, present or future earth) and that they don't convey any non-earthly culture, i.e. they're not starseeds (for most of them). I mean, in the definition of 'indigo', there's no starseedish perspective.

How wrong am I about what I think 'indigo' is, in your opinion?

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 81
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    I think the indigo home 'place' is a higher vibration. I remember mention of ascended masters returning in time for 2012 -us lot, without being arrogant about it. I think all indigo/crystal/rainbow/lightworkers are souls who chose to come back to this vibration in order to help.
    that's my two cents,
    ciao
    ~~"Beauty is Truth, Truth Beauty"~~

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Spyder For This Useful Post:

anton (04-26-2010)

Old Soul
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    my heads in a mess today so here,s a version of when my heads in a mess,, tomorrow i could be thinking different,,

indigo,s looking from my own point of view are full of messed up heads..always fighting with themselves,, always looking for the bigfger hill and not been satisified when they get there as ,, well is that it ,,is that all the enjoyment i,m going to get from that task,, everythinng at times seems so mundane,, as its just to boring to be here at times,,,id rather be an logical tan at t imes than an indigo as they see things for what they are ,,, a wall is a wall no need to see if theirs atoms holding the wall or is the walll made of atoms,, and if soo how many gsssh,, fucking brain shut uuup,,

questions to questions,, thats all i do never happy with the answers alwsays looking for perfection,, always looking to do something else instead of what i should be doing,, like now writing whaen i should be working,,gssh

ADHD thats what indigos are indigo is a lovely word for ADHD,, lack of right food,, lack of love for most of us,, lack of structure,, all the lacks that we try to replace with shit on a daily basis, ,by trying to figure out why we think like this,, oh the circle,,

13. The Following User Says Thank You to sean keyes For This Useful Post:

anton (04-26-2010)

Old Soul
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 1,376
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,315 Times in 3,460 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sean keyes View Post
    my heads in a mess today so here,s a version of when my heads in a mess,, tomorrow i could be thinking different,,

indigo,s looking from my own point of view are full of messed up heads..always fighting with themselves,, always looking for the bigfger hill and not been satisified when they get there as ,, well is that it ,,is that all the enjoyment i,m going to get from that task,, everythinng at times seems so mundane,, as its just to boring to be here at times,,,id rather be an logical tan at t imes than an indigo as they see things for what they are ,,, a wall is a wall no need to see if theirs atoms holding the wall or is the walll made of atoms,, and if soo how many gsssh,, fucking brain shut uuup,,

questions to questions,, thats all i do never happy with the answers alwsays looking for perfection,, always looking to do something else instead of what i should be doing,, like now writing whaen i should be working,,gssh

ADHD thats what indigos are indigo is a lovely word for ADHD,, lack of right food,, lack of love for most of us,, lack of structure,, all the lacks that we try to replace with shit on a daily basis, ,by trying to figure out why we think like this,, oh the circle,,

Probably because of what you see on this board.

One of the reasons this happens a lot in this board and even off- is because Indigos often times assume they know everything. And when someone else might have a bigger piece of the jigsaw solved- they tend to immediately jump on the defensive. This is the part of us that is most human Most of the "indigos" I have met in real life are unawakened. We all are at some level, I was in many ways. What i think about now, and what I thought about 3 years ago- is about the difference from 2+2 to College level calculus...that doesn't mean it's better, because it's not. It's just I chose to explore, against all the fear and barriers society puts on us. And everyone is capable of this.

Most of the "indigos" I've met have also fallen victim to their empathic gifts, and become addicted to using others/being used. Energetically they become hooked in these cycles because they are so sensitive to energy and emotions. The hardest thing for me to watch is an indigo who is stuck in the Drug world- if you are friends with them, trying to help them will seriously bring you down.

My ideas of Indigos is a bit different than others. I think most people who have that rebellious attitude, and "Feel" different are human beings who are beginning to feel a change in energy and disposition compared to other human beings. Indigos to me are people who almost come already aware of who and what they are- even if they have no labels or knowledge to define it physically.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AmentiHall For This Useful Post:

anton (04-27-2010), Astara (04-27-2010)

Old Soul
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    hi Amentihall,, for me i get days that are messed up,, brain does not compute as it should,, but today i,m back with a bang,, the low days are shitty and the good ones are huge,, no in between for seanie,,mental highs or stupid lows,, trying to figure out and beat the shit out of the lows and ,, ill do it as id let no one or any thing beat me,, just the way i am,, i,ll never give up on getting better and mastering ADHD as a doctor asked me to go on meds but ,, i,m just not into that not saying its not for everyone but just not for me,, i dont really go for all the things that are on this site,, ive one goal heal and be healed,, thats it dont care for lepruchans ,, fairies ,, the 9th deminsions,, or aliens or starseeds,, or any thing that has nothing to do with healing people,, as for my empathy ya its huge allright, but i like it that way,,as for helping people on drugs have not seen any, i dont do drugs or drink,, did it all in the past wore the t shirt ,, it does not suit my head so i stay away drom them,, if people do it thats their choice,, not for me to judge,,

as for society i never listened to any one and probably never will unless i afree with it nothing on this planet will make me budge to do anything,, i dont do guilt it just does not work with me as i dont see the point,, as for been awake awake to what, people here talk about being awake ,, awake to what somthing that no one can really prove,, talking about other worlds and aliens and lepruchans and fairies,, every one is awake even if they dont agree with each other ,,it does not make one more awake than another,, the point is i cant prove that aliens dont excist so they might,,i love people that tell me not talking about you,, but that tell me they are awake, to what that they know something or think they know something about another worlds or where we are going after this life,, none of us really know and any one who says without a doubth, is closed to me,, as it cannot be just one way can it ? i know no other indigos that i talk to on a daily basis, so i,m on my lonesome,, keeping this part of the planet safe for yee ha ha,,

as for rebellious, i dont rebel i just do my own thing and always have,, only found out about the indigo thing a few months ago,, and ya rhings made sence as to most thoughts i had through my life,, male/female/ bursts of rage/bursts of happiness/empathy/mental brainwaves/ etc,,any time im on this board ive one thing in mind,, who can i help and i,ll never change that fact as to me its the most important,, and to the rest i dont need to chat about other things as other people do that,, ya see every one does their own thing and it fills the circle,, as i know that some people need to talk about aliens and thats important to them and i would never say they are this or that as thats what gets them through the day,, fuck me i,m no one to judge any one,, ive to write a list of things for me to do or my head goes wonky,, for me its what gets you through the day.. now i,m off to bed night

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sean keyes For This Useful Post:

AmentiHall (04-27-2010), anton (04-27-2010)

Banned
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 47
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialRecommendation Second ClassRecommendation Second ClassVeteran

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,545 Times in 2,086 Posts
    well as i have synetesia, i can try to post a few thing on how i see it, but for me once i heard about it i didn't really needed to see a list of trait to understand what it is about, i don't have a very clear feeling about all color but red and dark blue are two color i'm well connected to, since i'm a child, the first time i got really connected to the blue color i appeared to me as something that has the serious connotation, yes serious, responsible, thinking why a wall is a wall and how breaking the wall could impact earth thermodynamics and how killing bee could impact the eccosystem =) then ok diggig a bit more the color, it is very easy for me to link this with psychic ability as well as scientific abilities, sensitivity, i don't think you can tell they are all specially empath , but they'll all be interested in the concept of empathy and emotion perception, as well as on any other perception or clue that can help to understand the world as well physically and spiritually, and yes as being 'sensitive ppl', they'll take any emotional abuse, stressing stituation very at hearth ,they have more sensibility about the astral and so easily can see wrong things in ppl and being shocked/traumatised/upset by emotional things, and will kinda always seek the solution in mental work and thinking rather than other things, not specially that it will make them scared or 'cowards', i think they can be also pretty violent or agressive to defend something that they feel rght or amoral, but can be made also very sad at little thing, it remind me a bit a movie called 'leon' it is a french movie so i don't think lot of ppl will know it, it is similar to nikita, and the guy is a serial killer and pretty violent but also care a lot a about his green plant like i'm sure he could kill you if you touch his plant lol well i dunno i always have this character in mind a bit when thinking about some indigos lol and before to have proof about something , you first need to imagine things, and think in the wind to crazy stuff, and there is no real process to understand the reality, it is just imagining and thinking about abstract stuff

i'll write more about this maybe

but well it always make me laugth when i see ppl say yeah indigo are not responsible or indigo feeling down cause they can't cop with the society and feeling childish or something lol as if the more responsible and adult person in the world were the 35h workers honnestly being responsible is about being opened and 'aware' of things that do not exist yes like emotions, like energies, like aliens, spirits, and what's not, yes it is like this you can gain more understanding about the world and about yourself, there is no set rule to tell how the world is, nobody know this, not the scientists, not the religious, not the shamans, no one knows. everyone on this earth is wrong. there is not a signle book even in the illuminatis cave that tell the whole truth about this universe and you can almost consider them all as a pile of crap as well as all the schools. still they can help a bit, but well an electron is not existing more than a ghost or a spirit =) there is not more photos of electrons than photos of ghosts =) and same goes for lot of things, even number are just abstract as well as geometry as well as everything but it still make us able to graps something and to do some usefull stuff. don't ask me how that is , but it seem to be a fact that using the brain to think about abstract stuff can be usefull for humans in some cases =) the only real power of humans is curiosity, then from tehre come the rest, aliens, ghosts, spirits, gods, electrons, atoms

for ahdh i'll post some stuff if you want, but for me in most case it is more a pack of symptoms linked with 'subconsious unrest' , and problem with training on focusing on only one thing to reduce the 'background noise' and what will create reaction in your mind , it is really just about being able to focus, and meditation as well as prayer is a very efficient remedies, as well as for rage and violence, rage and violent behavior have been shown to be due to damaged or unused part of the brain, that ppl who had a violent behavior all had some inavtive part of the brain, due to some trauma either physical or pure psychological, and this is what is supposed to be the biological cause for most violent behavior, someone in good health will a brain fully working without trauma and hurting memory and hurting part of the brain that the person can't use without feeling bad is non violent, and meditation as well as psychotherapy as been proven efficient to reactive and unhurt these part of the brain and make them usable again
    Last edited by h0bby1; 04-27-2010 at 03:50 PM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to h0bby1 For This Useful Post:

anton (04-28-2010)

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 112
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by anton View Post
    Hello readers

I'm asking this for someone who wonders if indigo people necessarily are starseeds, i.e. if indigo people come from non-earthly worlds (and if so, which ones).

I'm a starseed person but I'm not an indigo. That's why I'm asking you this. Thanks a lot for replying

- what is your definition of 'indigo person'? How to know you are an indigo person?

- It is said that 'the indigo people came to Earth': from where do they come from? Do they come from a non-earthly source?

I do know there are indigo people who also are starseeds but here I am asking if ALL indigo people actually are starseeds (which I doubt). I know many starseed people who are NOT indigo people.

I really need to know your own definition for 'indigo' because honestly, I can't find any satisfying definition in the internet. I'll trust yours.

And again: where are indigo people from? (right before they incarnated on earth).

Help me better understand what is an indigo person and how to recognise indigos.

Thanks for your attention

xoxox

anton
    I think we were scouts..

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 123
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteranVeteranCreated Album pictures
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    It's odd because the shaman I see believes that all us Indigo's are starseeds which I disagree with. I guess for me I've felt this tie to the other dimensions my whole life. I was lucid dreaming as an infant and can still reform some of those dreams in my head today (I'm sure I've changed some aspect of it as happens with memory). I've felt the draw to the stars and certain planets since I was about 12 which is I believe when I finally reached the higher chakra consciousness (like SShenry described). Something about me has always been different and hard for people to put their finger on. It is no doubt that I am sensitive, that I am empathic, that I display precognative abilities but what am I? It's like questioning why do we even exist?

I have no doubt that consciousness has been expanding. This century and the previous 20th century brought about the most rapid changes we've seen since ancient times and important evolutionary cycles like going from neanderthal to homosapien. It's so interesting to see that humans are now holding hands with technology and just so how rapid it all is. Quantum times indeed.

It's been hard because I am empathic. I used to be a sponge that soaked up everything with pretty shotty filters to boot. Part of being able to harness the "Indigo" mindset has been realizing that I need to take care of whats on the inside of me instead of worrying about what's on the outside. I.e. stop being overly responsible for others, stop trying to steer people down a path you know is really yours instead of theirs, it's been about letting go of that control I feel sometimes because my moral and ethical reasoning skills are supreme (I don't gloat but srsly, I got it) and focusing inward on the path I am here to take.....we cannot "be" ourselves, or be something unless we learn it first....

Ok well I left this before I went out to karaoke and now I don't know where I was going with it exactly. Indigos are just people...we are humans....but we've been able to learn how to recognize the collective and we believe in our power to change it...individually moving into a whole.
    "We are cups, constantly and quietly being filled. The trick is, knowing how to tip ourselves over and let the beautiful stuff out." ~ Ray Bradbury
    "Looking back over a lifetime, you see that LOVE was the answer to EVERYTHING." ~Ray Bradbury

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Astara For This Useful Post:

anton (04-28-2010)

Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 121
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    IDK about a lot of the people here, but I've more or less felt the way I do since birth. I've always had a really logical mind though, so when I was a kid, I was aware something was hugely wrong with this society and this planet, but I had no idea what. This belief compulsed me, even when I was little, to not invest my identity in this system because, regardless of not knowing what it is, I knew something was horribly wrong. However, once I got older, I educated myself about how society works, about the mass-brainwashing of the populace, and a great many other things, and all of the pieces fell into place, and set the state for me to begin my journey of spiritual growth and expansion. The "indigo traits" that I saw applying to me in the quiz are ones that have, more or less, ALWAYS applied to me.

ANYWAY, I digress, I read a book that said, if I remember correctly that the souls of Indigo come from Orion.

Anyway
    "It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
    -Jiddu Krishnamurti

24. The Following User Says Thank You to SonOfLiberty1776 For This Useful Post:

anton (04-28-2010)