Fallen from Grace?

General discussion regarding starseeds and walk-ins
I am just curious as to how many of us out there have memories of being something more than we are now.

I remember a time in which Humanity were of the gods, and not serving them.

Curious as to how many share these "memories of the past"

Spark-
ZZ23

by wolf89
i have memories of being abel to transform im vehicals that fly , to become one with any object .Of flying through space in crystal spacecraft .OF abilities and how you grow with them :) .
wolf89

by Hall
[QUOTE=wolf89;612202]i have memories of being abel to transform im vehicals that fly , to become one with any object .Of flying through space in crystal spacecraft .OF abilities and how you grow with them :) .[/QUOTE]
Funny you mentioned "flying through space in a crystal spacecraft". I saw that once except that it was diamond instead of crystal, some type of weird reversed re-breather apparatus on the inside of the craft and the diamond' outer shell would keep us from aging while traveling thru time.
Hall

I remember being a Witch and a Tall Elf. Some other things but can't recall. To many wars for me causing me not wanting to remember. In time I'll remember more. Plus These GODs/GODDESSS or "Masters" are not above us and never will be. Yes there was a time where we were Avatars but over time we were Manipulated and our DNA change to hold less consciousness. SO we would forget who we were and who did this to us. Much love to all. John M
JohnMatX

by Amoeba
I voted "no".

I remember not being exactly what I am now (before entering this body for the first time) but I was never something "greater".

Greater is subjective anyway, I could argue that nothing is greater than anything else.

I too remember flying through space in a spacecraft but it was not crystal. It was very dark in fact with lots of metal and pipes and purple lighting and things. I was a stowaway, not supposed to be on it. But I could move through walls, visit the main engine core where I preferred to stay, etc. I don't think anyone could see me either though I don't remember encountering anyone.

Some might argue it was greater because I could move through walls and intense heat didn't affect me in any way. But my very conciousness was more animalistic, little to no reasoning and just pure instinct. I do not see it as any more or less than what I am now.
Amoeba

by wolf89
well considering all life is greater :) you are greater 2 amoeba :)
wolf89

[QUOTE=Amoeba;612333]I voted "no".

I remember not being exactly what I am now (before entering this body for the first time) but I was never something "greater".

Greater is subjective anyway, I could argue that nothing is greater than anything else.

I too remember flying through space in a spacecraft but it was not crystal. It was very dark in fact with lots of metal and pipes and purple lighting and things. I was a stowaway, not supposed to be on it. But I could move through walls, visit the main engine core where I preferred to stay, etc. I don't think anyone could see me either though I don't remember encountering anyone.

Some might argue it was greater because I could move through walls and intense heat didn't affect me in any way. But my very conciousness was more animalistic, little to no reasoning and just pure instinct. I do not see it as any more or less than what I am now.[/QUOTE]

I love your perception on this. I didn't think of it from that view. Comparison of self is division and not a higher state view of oneness. Ha thanks for helping me realize this truth. Either way we have to accept our selves in order to not get stuck in victim consciousness of "have" and "have nots" . Much love to Awareness to all. John M
JohnMatX

I am me... I believe any part of me of the past future or present is still a part of me... being remembered or not its still somewhere in there Im pretty sure...I personally believe having reasons not to remember though many of which I shouldnt know... I have vague memories of weird things...and strong feelings of being connected to certain things places objects and even certain type of people... specially dealing with magic and also spies... many types of spies... also detectives that was in the past but its still a part of me.. sometimes when I use that part of me and really focus I get really cool info ;)
cerise333

by ZZ23
I know this is going to sound weird, but I voted yes because of my memories in atlantis, not just that thought but I remember hunting ...

he memory kind goes like this,

I am running through the brush and as the leaves hit my face, as the soft sun strikes through I see it,
it looks like a person but I know it isn't...

I run pull out a knife, and it strikes me and I am thrown into a nearby tree
its scared of me I can tell... it plays out (the memory) w/ me killing whatever it was.

I believe it to have been a vampire.. but I'm not sure.

I remember myself being able to match them though, in strength, in speed.
I don't know why, but I feel like I was tasked with hunting them down and killing them one by one.
ZZ23

by wolf89
I have lots of memories , going abord a ship , siting in a self gravity generating chiar , lokign at the uper part of the c ircular big starship , its transparent maid of a crystal substante , it gous up like a bulet and i see the crystal towers of the city ,shining with an iner light :) .Or viziting an abandon white city , and growing up in a white city and my initiation into adulthood .It was a test of aptitude , of love and bravery .Or my memories of the city under water and me riding a big water dragon :)) .Heee memories nothign more beautiful then remembering adventure from other planets :)
wolf89

by ZZ23
I don't really remember most of that.

I don't think I have been another race of being beyond spirit and human.

I know my beginings were in Atlantis- I was a scholar and an inventor
when the time came, I also became a war leader.
ZZ23

by Sephish
I don't really have specific memories, but certain things trigger these unexplainable feelings in me, sort of like intense nostalgia/deja vu type of stuff.
Sephish

by ZZ23
[QUOTE=Sephish;612536]I don't really have specific memories, but certain things trigger these unexplainable feelings in me, sort of like intense nostalgia/deja vu type of stuff.[/QUOTE]

yeah- I started getting those feelings, and thats what kinda made me pry if that makes sense.
ZZ23

I remember a beautiful place of crystal or ice ...sparkles and peace.......light ........aura of colors then they sent me here..thats what I remember but now after pain and suffering and all these emotions I find them to be a gift even though the one I love is still there....I realize this and remembered.

If I feel emotions of where I was then I feel emotions here then we are reincarnated over and over again......as it marriage is here as it is in Heaven .....always... until our souls meet here.......then we move on.....just a thought...
Windlift

by ZZ23
I had a vision the other day... I was laying in my bed when I saw this white light, it kinda filled my eyes, I saw myself lift up out of bed and head west towards the ocean... Now as I flew over oceans and oceans I came to a spot where I dove into the water.

At first I was afraid of the pressure- Than I realized the pressure didn't matter, and the deeper I went, the darker it seemed. I finally hit the floor, and when I did I went through this cave.
In this cave were gigantic crystals- much like the gypsum ones found in Mexico. I touched a purple one and the power that I felt was unreal.

It was amazing, and it brought me back to a point to where I was before I went off track.

Though it was amazing, and scary at the same time.

However Wolfy your speaking of crystals reminded me of this story.

Spark-
ZZ23

I've always felt much stronger ties with Lemuria then Atlantis, not sure why. I remember a vision I had had once while sitting on my friends couch staring at a white wall. There was a temple all white w/ pillars but no roof it was completely open to the sky. It was on a hill very green and lush and a small beach and I could see the waves crashing onto the shore. I've never remembered anything about starships...never felt very strong ties to the Et's. I've always accepted and acknowledged their existence but I truly felt like it was of no concern of mine.
desire knowledge

I also dont remember much either... I feel like theres a reason for me not remembering I really couldnt care less though but certain things do trigger some sort of ... feeling of being somewhere else like I said with spies and magic... and even pointy weapons... ironically enough I have an eye for good swords... good anything that was old and was used in battle but now I have a refusal of wanting to kill anything at all... haha ironic... but I get sorta excited whenever I see old swords and things like that makes me really excited and I can tell one tahts good from one thats not... never been exposed to them much or used them either... so there would be no way for me to know.. I also get a huge somethin when seein spies... or detectives... like im related in some way... uhm as I said I dont remember much though.. I think I have been given information through dreams... specially on the magic side ... seein druids in dreams... stuff like that... other random people telling me important things I cant recall but feelin it had something to do with magic... or just weird things like that... I also have gotten egiptian dreams... many egiptian dreams.. but I couldnt really tell if that was part of my past lives or anything since as I said before I dont really remember...
cerise333

Instead of knowing a past life I feel drawn to certain ones and a chill goes through my spine. I had a block placed on my past life's for some reason. I am not supposed to know, nor is anyone else I am sure there's a good enough reason for it. I guess what it is, is that I identify w/ the lessons certain lifetimes bring up for me, yet I don't identify w/ the body or person per say. I've had a native american shaman try a vision quest on me that wouldn't work. Also a high level gnostic initiate had tried to regress me as well...neither worked.
desire knowledge

Return to index page Starseed Phenomenon