Indigo Rookie
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 332
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteranVeteranTagger Second Class
    Level
    Thanks

Why am i beeing attacked? and watched?

okay anyways i have been watched for like 2 years now, every single night by i dont know either 3 spaceships or 1 spaceship acting as 3 light dots, but yeah also recently i have been attacked or something - about 6 m ago i tryed communicating with the spaceship and i got an massive headache and had it for 2 days, now i have the same headache and last night something weird happened
    i woke up and felt this MASSIVE pressure going through my whole back like it was massive, like something was going out or in and i dont know but i have 1000000times been paralyzed in sleep and had to fight off "demons" or "aliens" with my mind and recently i have started winning those mind battles
    and i have a power word that helps me i dont know why but i dont believe in god in the big white bearded guy figure but i believe in universal energy, anyways when i say JESS "my language for jesus" then i somehow win the battle and the aliens/entities leave me i dont know if it is cause i gain extreme confidence when i say jesus or something but yeah anyways i will try to cover last nights story for u here

This ad goes away when you register.

4am : trying to fall asleep
    5am : smoked a cig
    6am : almost fallen asleep
    6:30 : so close to sleep then massive pressure comes over my whole back and i get paralyzed and cant speak i struggle to talk and fight with my mind and i somehow knew something was going in or out of me, i wasnt exatly scared more like shocked since i have had the paralyzed thingie happen almost every night for years now, but this was something new the pressure thing on my back
    then i got to say Jesus and i felt as the grip of the entitiys got off me and i could speak, so i woke my gf up and noticed i was laying in a pool of sweat (that happens everynight also) and then went back to sleep, i know that something happens everynight, but i cant remember it everynight

so anyways does anyone know, or have any suggestions or ideas of what this might have been?

Indigo Rookie
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    please need answers as soon as possible! im sorry for beeing so impatient

Old Soul
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 645
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupVeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entry
    Awards:
    Downloads
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,201 Times in 1,464 Posts
    Have you considered sleep paralysis?
    Freemason wannabe and resident skeptic.
    If you don't feel disempowered, I'm not doing my job.
    Check out the Hidden Content right here on IS.

Indigo Rookie
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Yeah i know that it is sleep paralyzis but this time it was somehow different, i mean what could be the source of the sleep paralizys... what entity may be causing it, last night was somehow different that those normal sleep paralisyz i have had, often there are demons / aleins and such but this time there was this weird pressure

Old Soul
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Downloads
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by newindego View Post
    Yeah i know that it is sleep paralyzis but this time it was somehow different, i mean what could be the source of the sleep paralizys... what entity may be causing it, last night was somehow different that those normal sleep paralisyz i have had, often there are demons / aleins and such but this time there was this weird pressure
    There's no supernatural cause for sleep paralysis. Pressure and seeing things are normal occurrences.

Indigo Rookie
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    I see i sure as hell would like to be able to sleep normally, do u know where i can check on this?
    i also studied a little on wiki sleep paralizys and related things i also believe i have this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcolepsy <<< narcolepsy

Old Soul
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Downloads
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    I see i sure as hell would like to be able to sleep normally, do u know where i can check on this?
    i also studied a little on wiki sleep paralizys and related things i also believe i have this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcolepsy <<< narcolepsy
    Have you tried sleeping pills or anything like that? From what I know of sleep paralysis, you should be able to 'cure' it if your mind falls asleep at the same time your body does. Also the narcolepsy symptoms could be caused just by not getting enough sleep at night.

Indigo Rookie
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Nah personally i dont want to take any mind-altering drugs e.t.c sleep pills, or drugs that interfere with my brainwaves, i used to be a drug addict but that is not the reason, the reason is that i believe that Drugs in any form make us vulnerable for outcoming influences (entitys and such) it also alters you so that you arent you 100% but there has to be some natural way to fix this paralyzis thingie,

but yeah you might be right with the narcolepsy, since i never go to sleep before 3 am and if i do its like an archievement lol

Old Soul
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Downloads
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Nah personally i dont want to take any mind-altering drugs e.t.c sleep pills, or drugs that interfere with my brainwaves, i used to be a drug addict but that is not the reason, the reason is that i believe that Drugs in any form make us vulnerable for outcoming influences (entitys and such) it also alters you so that you arent you 100% but there has to be some natural way to fix this paralyzis thingie,

but yeah you might be right with the narcolepsy, since i never go to sleep before 3 am and if i do its like an archievement lol
    Meditation before you try sleeping might help too. Anything to sort of quiet the mind should work.

Indigo Rookie
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 328
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranTagger Second Class1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephish View Post
    Meditation before you try sleeping might help too. Anything to sort of quiet the mind should work.
    This usually works for me. In my experience, keeping a good center helps with almost everything.
    "Anything is possible, just possibly improbable"

Old Soul
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 774
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

Level
    Thanks

lol narcolepsy? what is that. I cant seem to be able to go to sleep before 3 am either... for some reason haha

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 81
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    This is intruiging....
    I'd reccomend before you go to sleep do some shielding and grounding exercises and then into a meditation like Seph said to still your mind. A busy mind can keep you awake all night, but sometimes it means you need to think something through....
    ~~"Beauty is Truth, Truth Beauty"~~

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 250
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    I recently also had something like this happen to me. However, before it happened I was on a "search" if you will. I was looking for something, an answer really, mainly an answer about religion and God but the night that I had severe night terrors (at least thats what I call it) I woke up instantly after it all happened and just knew something had happened. I went through the whole fighting it phase and I do believe I also said something to make it all stop. Thing was though, the flashback part of it was all apart of this big dream I had while the "fight" was going on. It was as if I was seeing my whole life flash before my eyes and some. When I woke up sweating I instantly ran to a corner of my room and tried to backtrack whatever had just "attacked" me. This is when things got real crazy, I started hearing a number of voices, all of them from the same source, and the dream I had about my life continued except it was flashing on my walls and the reality around me. It was precognition I know because I had a dream of being in a car accident, which then happened to my friend sometime later. For two weeks after this incident everything was a blur. I had multiple dreams and psychic happenings of all sorts of things, specifically conversations with people or precognitive like events. I looked up some of the stuff the "voices" had said to me and a lot of it seemed to relate to Angels and things they said in holy scriptures (specifically dealing with the Qur'an, which would make sense because I am predominantly Muslim). I wonder why you do not believe in God despite knowing what your "safe phrase" was?

I know this thread is incredibly old but this is the first time I've seen a similar story to mine. It was shortly after all this happened too that I stumbled upon the Indigo theory and then this board. You should examine your beliefs in God as I do not think it's aliens that were messing with you. God did send Angels to talk to Muhammad in the cave when he was to start spreading the knowledge of Islam. I attributed most of these events when they happened to me being crazy and a quack but after much debate (and reading of the Qur'an) the only conclusion I can come to is I had some sort of interaction with a holy entity. Either an angel, a jinn, a demon, or even God himself. I strongly believe that this is something important relating to the Indigo stuff.

PM me when you see this as I would like to talk about it. However, if you feel you want to move on then feel free. But pay attention when things like this happen.

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 561
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialYour first GroupYour first GroupVeteran
    Level
    Thanks
    If saying Jesus' helps you, then you should pray to Him every night for protection.

Indigo Rookie
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    everything seems so complicated! If aliens exists then god cant exist! i mean if god exists then aliens dont. they cant have existed in the world together unless god was an half energy and half alien or something which would be impossible, god doesnt hear prayers because there cant be such beeing that is so powerfull!
    that is concering my beliews i mean this is so complicated in my miiind it makes me go insane.

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 598
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

worth a note

If you want to know more about ets and how man made they are many of them and how the good ones never would do what they do to you, check out www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com
    click on the the grey box at left,the journals, and a windows coming up, presenting each journal,click on it and look at the contents,and chose. Theres plenty about this. Its the truth,and youll be shocked,and youll learn what to do and how to handle it.

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 598
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    You know, most of the ufos we see,are man made shuttles,that the governments stole from the original visitors,traded,invented,only a few of them are real,that will say not from here. There are ets that are earthbound, but the good ones always ask permission,never treat you wrongly or against your free will, thats for sure. ALWAYS ask for identification,if they cant,or dont do emediately,ask again,if they dont or refuse,or try to talk you away from it(theyre sneaky) ask them to leave in the name of divine Light/Divine Source/Divine Source of God/Creation/Aton, they MUST GO, they are required to do so, its universal law. Jesus/Sananda is one of the highest. so of course the evil runs.

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 149
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranOverdrive5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    feel like i had some similar things going on last night
    i journeyed to find my wolf friend, brought him back, and swung a pissed off wolf around the room claws out, and that did the trick nicely
    kinda get the impression there has been alot of activity lately...
    If enough people stop having bank accounts, stop driving cars everywhere, stop supporting big buisness and major corporations, stop consuming useless crap stolen out of the earth and shipped all over the god damned place to be processed here, stored here, sold there, eaten somewhere else, just gennerally stop FEEDING THE BEAST... It will die.

Kishin
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 224
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Try to read more about dreams .... and you'll see that is natural ... your body to fall a sleep and your mind not... you lose full control of your body than you panic and this is your mysterious aliens... that happens almost 90% to anyone who clаims for abduction ... I have this experience too ... but the real thing is when you feel pain... that is the only difference i took about really powerful pain... and is not good but if you don't feel it be calm .. it's just a trick of your body .. you dreaming... nothing more .... I'll give you a little secret ... if you are aggressive they too, if you fight they to... if you run they will chase you... try something more controllable and you'll see this is just a dream... be nice ... take control of your dream be your God don't let to be controlled of your own body... and again the pain is indicator