Weired Requests from Strangers

General Open Discussion for topics not covered anywhere else.
Okay, this one takes the cake! I went to my son's apartment this morning and a total stranger asked me if I could help her get full custody of her kids.

WTF?! OMG! Every once in a while, things like this happen to me. A total stranger will walk up to me and tell me I look familiar. Then, the request comes. I feel like I'm an undercover agent and they're talking in code to me and I'm supposed to help them, but the problem is usually something strange... like today! LOL

Anyone else have this problem? ROFLMBO!:D
Dabbs

did you ever think that you must have made an arrangement with the universe(god) and she sends these people your way as she knows your the woman for the job ?
sean keyes

I like what Sean said :); the other day a stranger walked up to me asking if I could give him a ride. His hands were busy carrying big empty footlockers and it was raining, so I did give him a ride ... my good deed for the day:). On a request for custody help, I probably would have been paralyzed speechless ... that's a big favor to ask of a stranger. Makes mew wonder how desperate she must be to find help (the reasons for that could be of various nature though, not sure what to make of it).
lillies1978

Some people simply need to be seen and heard, and when you acknowledge them, that's enough. They might be walking about feeling ineffective and invisible. You give them a great gift by recognizing them.
MysticalJazz

by Dabbs
[QUOTE=sean keyes;627742]did you ever think that you must have made an arrangement with the universe(god) and she sends these people your way as she knows your the woman for the job ?[/QUOTE]
Thanks for that... but.... I've had some weird requests! LOL

Does it happen to you?
Dabbs

[QUOTE=Dabbs;627980]Thanks for that... but.... I've had some weird requests! LOL

Does it happen to you?[/QUOTE]

ya all the time, but different, people sem to be able to tell me there deepest secrets about themselves and come out with any thing to me, even if i just meet them , which made me think i must be attracting them to me, i was chatting to a woman one night when we were out and she told me how she wsnts to die, and she tried it before, she knew nothing of me, as in the beginning i told people it was a work accident with my hand, but ya i find people just tell me stuff, and to be honest i,m humbled by it, as i know what its like not to be able to talk to any one,
i think thats why we go through so much grief in our lives, as its more like school to pas on knowledge for thoses who come to us, at this stage in my life thats the way i look at it as well, whaty we went through would have been in vain to me any way if i could not pass on some knowledge to help others, plus as well not like indigos i,m great with money so any one of yee that are useless with money seanie bawnie is great with money, for a few tips ha ha
sean keyes

Bunny, I think you may need to recalibrate your energetic shield. If people are hitting you up for money, making creepy passes at you and generally assuming that you are a representative of a legal aid society something is not filtering out these unwanted advances.

Try dialing down your inner light and thickening up your personal aura. It simply means that you have to be aware of your dazzling nature. You can be you, just the awareness that you will not allow overly needy vampires to invade your space is enough.
Indigo Dog

by Dabbs
Ahhh! Doggie! That poor creature apologized to me for putting me in that position, after she let me know her kids were taken away because she got in trouble with the law and I told her, with a smile on my face, "Well, Don't Do That!"....

I was just wondering if others had weird things like this happen!

Since the furnace guy incident, I have toned myself down some..... except lately, I've been doing fund raising for a couple of events going on here.... had to pull all the stops out to get everything we needed! LOL
Dabbs

Well, I used to get appealed to by pan handlers a lot in the parking lot. I changed my energy signature by concentrating on projecting a wolf energy. Now I get a wide berth.
Indigo Dog

quit complaining and just get her custody of her kids! And shit me a gold brick while your at it. Anyone else need anything? laff

I've had a few odd requests but that one takes the cake. Do you bake too?

Dabbs: Bakes and guarantees custodys and can draw hairy ass repair man from YOUR home. Money back guaranteed, tripled to the third power if not completely satisfied.
Celticknot

by Dabbs
[QUOTE=Celticknot;628101]quit complaining and just get her custody of her kids! And shit me a gold brick while your at it. Anyone else need anything? laff

I've had a few odd requests but that one takes the cake. Do you bake too?

Dabbs: Bakes and guarantees custodys and can draw hairy ass repair man from YOUR home. Money back guaranteed, tripled to the third power if not completely satisfied.[/QUOTE]

LMBO!!!

The gold brick only works if you're a non-profit organization. I can't produce wealth for individuals but sure as heck can raise money for worthy causes for masses..... LOL.. (no kidding)

Celtic, you crack me up, girl! Thank you! I needed that this morning!
Dabbs

Return to index page Indigo Cafe