How to keep your heart open in this fake cold "professional" world?

You got questions? We have answers.
Last night my heart was hurting. Like a heart attack but not in that physical sense, it was at soul level

i was thinking how...Empty n void it feels in my chest

and how i wish i could bring it back to breathing, beating, use it, keep it open for display...wear it proudly...look i have a heart!

but it just makes me sad i cant.

and so my heart just stays like that...useless....in my chest

what a waste
Zaher

«  » by h0bby1
coportation are pretty much for hearth less ppl :)
h0bby1

«  » by Roier
Zaher wrote:Last night my heart was hurting. Like a heart attack but not in that physical sense, it was at soul level

i was thinking how...Empty n void it feels in my chest

and how i wish i could bring it back to breathing, beating, use it, keep it open for display...wear it proudly...look i have a heart!

but it just makes me sad i cant.

and so my heart just stays like that...useless....in my chest

what a waste

Pepto Bismol? :)

In Mexico we have Sal de uvas Picot :) thats a Mexican classic since Julio Verne's times :)
Roier

«  » by Zaher
h0bby1 wrote:coportation are pretty much for hearth less ppl :)

wanna change that
Zaher

«  » by fred aus indo
you only take in the goodies... the rest you just filter it out ;)
fred aus indo

«  » by AquarianBlue
Well i guess we have just jump in there and call out to other hearts and opening up? Slowly and stedily walking in a mine field.
AquarianBlue

«  » by h0bby1
h0bby1

«  » by Luke
I know just how you feel, ive never managed to fill that void, yet. But i feel things will change before it becomes too much x
Luke

«  » by desire knowledge
It's interesting because there are moments I feel like shutting down myself...yet once the heart is open you can't ever really shut it again. It's why so many of us are so sensitive to others and empathetic. We wear our hearts open to everyone. Some do try and take advantage of this...yet you must learn to work w/ your own energy. I used to be like a sponge soaking in both the negative and positive energy and it would leave me w/ that "bi-polar" feeling because I was taking on everyone else's "stuff" leaving me an emotional wreck. We need to learn how to step back and not take on what another is going through...we really can't process it for them. I guess the key I've found is always to be aware of your emotions and what's going on. Seek the root of your feelings and find out where it's coming from...if it's not yours give it back...if it is yours then seek it's root and what you must learn from it. It's the only way I know to be able to function in a "normal" way and still open your heart completely w/out worrying about anything. :)
desire knowledge

«  » by Indigo Dog
[COLOR="blue"]Indigo Dog's List for Mending a Hurting Heart-[/COLOR]

1. Allow yourself to grieve. Sometimes we forget to process the hurt and try to limp along as if nothing has happened. ( Even if the hurt is from Empathic communication.)

2. Isolate and recharge in nature. It has been scientifically proven the the sounds and rhythms of the natural world can heal and restore normal heart function.

3. Coddle, pamper, spoil, indulge and treat yourself with tenderness. This could mean that you schedule more Me time to be nice to yourself or even start saying NO to people who keep dragging you into serving them.

4. Stay away from negative attitude people and stressful situations. If you are finding that impossible then I recommend that you seriously consider a major life change in your circumstances to support your happiness and peace.

5.Protect yourself on all levels. Create a safe and nurturing home environment. Wear clothing that makes you feel sheltered and secure. Meditate to increase your energetic shield. Play mood lifting music.

6. Identify and stop self defeating choices you make that drain you of your life force and keep you struggling, like drug addiction, sex addictions and deliberate self sabotaging such as negative self talk.

7. Practice mindful eating. Pay attention to what you eat. Make meals a beautiful ritual instead of a thoughtless chore. Nurture yourself to wholeness by feeding yourself high quality foods in a loving manner.

8. Sleep.

9. Release tension and nerves by dancing, jogging or just walking. Physical movement is great for restoring balance and joy.

10. See yourself as whole. Re live memories of when you felt fantastic and open hearted. Keep focusing on the desired you instead of the broken one.
Indigo Dog

«  » by h0bby1
otherwise there is the anarchist or syndicalist methods lol
h0bby1

«  » by h0bby1
i think the guyz in 911 planes were thinking the same thing lol
h0bby1