[COLOR="blue"]Indigo Dog's List for Mending a Hurting Heart-[/COLOR]
1. Allow yourself to grieve. Sometimes we forget to process the hurt and try to limp along as if nothing has happened. ( Even if the hurt is from Empathic communication.)
2. Isolate and recharge in nature. It has been scientifically proven the the sounds and rhythms of the natural world can heal and restore normal heart function.
3. Coddle, pamper, spoil, indulge and treat yourself with tenderness. This could mean that you schedule more Me time to be nice to yourself or even start saying NO to people who keep dragging you into serving them.
4. Stay away from negative attitude people and stressful situations. If you are finding that impossible then I recommend that you seriously consider a major life change in your circumstances to support your happiness and peace.
5.Protect yourself on all levels. Create a safe and nurturing home environment. Wear clothing that makes you feel sheltered and secure. Meditate to increase your energetic shield. Play mood lifting music.
6. Identify and stop self defeating choices you make that drain you of your life force and keep you struggling, like drug addiction, sex addictions and deliberate self sabotaging such as negative self talk.
7. Practice mindful eating. Pay attention to what you eat. Make meals a beautiful ritual instead of a thoughtless chore. Nurture yourself to wholeness by feeding yourself high quality foods in a loving manner.
9. Release tension and nerves by dancing, jogging or just walking. Physical movement is great for restoring balance and joy.
10. See yourself as whole. Re live memories of when you felt fantastic and open hearted. Keep focusing on the desired you instead of the broken one.