grrreetings!

Don't be afraid to introduce yourself, we're all friendly here.
Hi my name is Brandon, Im half native american and my freinds and family calls me Bear.
I am into all things metaphysical and into quantum physics. I suppose that stuff is already in my profile though eh? .....anyway. HELLO GROUP!
Bear

Hello bear... Have we met? I feel like I may know you from the past...(not in here)

Welcome to IS, I hope you find what you are looking for!!

~DS~
Dancingstar

HI BEAR!!!! :D

happy discovering!!!
fred aus indo

hello back!

[QUOTE=Dancingstar;632526]Hello bear... Have we met? I feel like I may know you from the past...(not in here)

Welcome to IS, I hope you find what you are looking for!!

~DS~[/QUOTE]

It entirely possible but Im not sure.... like in a past life? another chat group? In person? ;) anythings possible!
Bear

by Spyder
Hello Bear!
Welcome to IS, I hope you find what you are looking for here,seeya round the web :D
Spyder

[QUOTE=Bear;632733]It entirely possible but Im not sure.... like in a past life? another chat group? In person? ;) anythings possible![/QUOTE]

Maybe..?.. Not entirely sure myself but somehing felt familiar!! Regardless, welcome home! You'll find many compassionate people here that will welcome you with open arms if you should choose to share your beauty with us!!! Nice to meet you!!!
Dancingstar

by Bear
[QUOTE=Dancingstar;632926]Maybe..?.. Not entirely sure myself but somehing felt familiar!! Regardless, welcome home! You'll find many compassionate people here that will welcome you with open arms if you should choose to share your beauty with us!!! Nice to meet you!!![/QUOTE]

I kinda know what you mean about the familiar feeling... Nice to meet you too! :)

I do think I like this group better than any of the other groups Ive been to..... aside from a few posts from one or two people here for the most part seem pretty grounded.
Bear

[QUOTE=Bear;632934]I kinda know what you mean about the familiar feeling... Nice to meet you too! :)

I do think I like this group better than any of the other groups Ive been to..... aside from a few posts from one or two people here for the most part seem pretty grounded.[/QUOTE]

Indeed they are beautiful people in here, aside from the few misguided souls who have yet to find the light in their lives. Most will say that when they come here, its unlike any other group they have belonged to, unless you are fortunate enough to have friends on the outside that are like you. For many in here, we are the only family they have and we all feel so connected through our awareness!! It's a beautiful home to belong to, for the most part, when you don't let the tidbits of negative enter your aura!! Hope you'r enjoying for the most part!!
Dancingstar

by tmt
Hi Bear :)

Welcome to IS :)
tmt

Return to index page Introductions