Thread: LSD/Acid..?

Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 204
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranTagger Second Class1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

LSD/Acid..?

One of my close friends is coming in this summer (actually VERY soon), and she wants to take acid at the lake house we will be spending most of our time at.
    I smoke marijuana occasionally because it calms me down and I can sometimes turn off street lamps with my energy whilst on it.
    Anywayy, I've been doing as much research as possible on Erowid.com and I'm just a little concerned about taking the risk and doing it. Considering I'm already an indigo, I really really don't want to fuck myself up psychologically (I already have to take 5-HTP for anxiety and St. John's Wort for depression and insomnia) and this will probably be kind of extreme.
    My thoughts are that if the world really is going to end in 2012 (because after that oil spill, we're already sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked), then it shouldn't even really matter.
    So if anyone who has taken it before wants to lend me some insight, please go for it.
    Much appreciated. !

Banned
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 47
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialRecommendation Second ClassRecommendation Second ClassVeteran

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,545 Times in 2,086 Posts
    well i'm with kundalini, and if there is something i can tell, go wih low dosage at first, take a quarter of the normal and wait 1h or so to see how it goes, and be sure to do it in a peacefull environement, but the thing to avoid any kind of 'bad trip' or control lost is to go progressivly with dosage, and start with low dosage and increase progressivly, like if it is a drop take quarter the glass/sugar, if it is trip take a quarter of the trip etc specially if you already had experience with qi/kundalini, it more or less fill in the same circuit and kinda interfer with it, in rather a good way, but the effect are kinda more intensive =)

This ad goes away when you register.

and be sure also to have music or something to put the brain on and keep busy, it can avoid maybe some anxiety stuff not sure hehe but it is better to have something to do, or anything like music or such to focus the brain on and do not eat too much before, it can interfer with digestive process to and maybe make you sick or such

and get prepared also for a goooood 24H of doing nothing and total resting after the trip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjLb6AI2UWw hehehe
    Last edited by h0bby1; 07-07-2010 at 09:39 AM.

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 96
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album picturesTagger Second Class1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Nothing to worry about, know your going to have a good trip and it will be good. You will love it! The first time I had a real trip I took four really strong hits and tripped for 17 hours, that probably wasnt a good idea to take so much but it worked out, that was the best day of my life and it sounds stupid but I think about everyday, I havent had an experience like that with LSD or any drug siince then. I am not sure if I agree with the post above, re-dosing with LSD is kinda a waste as tolerance builds up fast, as in within the first hours, I recommend reading about LSD re-dosing on blue light/shoomery forums and of course erowid.

Indigo Rookie
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 370
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    I've taken it many times, in tab form or in liquid form. Ive also done mushrooms. The type of trip you will get depends on the type of acid your taking. Liquid form is by far the strongest and I had a pretty crazy trip on the stuff. Its funny that you should mention the 'end of the world' as that was a major theme that played a part in my trip, but it was only a reflection of some things going on within me at the time. There is no end of the world. If you are inclined to believe that then I strongly recommend you lay off the stuff. I can not tell you what to expect - it is a dangerous drug in terms of how unpredictable it can be - it can pick up on things going on within your subconscious as well as your conscious mind. You need to be in a safe environment with someone you trust if you are going to do it.

Asses your current state of being and evaluate if you feel ready to take a trip into uncharted waters - if you feel ready then go for it and have some fun

Edit: just some questions i wanted to add

Do you know what type of acid you will be taking?
    What kind of environment will you be taking it in?
    Is your friend 'experienced' in taking the drug?
    Last edited by Luke; 07-07-2010 at 09:54 AM.

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 274
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranTagger First Class5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

Old Soul
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 645
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupVeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entry
    Awards:
    Downloads
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,201 Times in 1,464 Posts
    Drugs Are Really Exciting.
    Freemason wannabe and resident skeptic.
    If you don't feel disempowered, I'm not doing my job.
    Check out the Hidden Content right here on IS.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sephish For This Useful Post:

Spyder (07-17-2010)

Indigo Rookie
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephish View Post
    Drugs Are Really Exciting.
    See - they make you creative too

Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 165
    Achievements:
    VeteranCreated Album pictures1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    I've got a lot to say on this topic.... I am or used to be an avid taker of LSD.... It can be one of the most beautiful eye opening experiences you will ever have. I've been taking the stuff sometimes in very high doses for years.... I never used to believe in god, rather a higher power, but thanks to LSD I know fully in my heart that the world is much bigger than it seems.... With that said, its definitely not for everyone. I've seen people freak out pretty bad on just a single dose.... More recently I have found that the reason I liked taking acid in the first place was because I had a lot of questions I was seeking answers to.... Now I feel that I've had all the questions answered, and don't need to take acid anymore. Considering you struggle with anxiety and depression, I would recommend starting with only half a dose to see where it goes. It seems it can go either way... If your depressed or in a bad mood, your trip will go south... If your happy and in good spirits, your bound to have an amazing time.... To me LSD has been a wonderful tool to remove psychological roadblocks. I truly feel I understand the world in a much more intimate way than I did before I started experimenting with hallucinogenics. I feel more comfortable with my role in that world, and I know it is more important than I could ever possibly grasp....

One major problem with taking LSD is that its damn near impossible to find real LSD these days. There are several research chemicals that come on little 1/4inch squares of paper that are by far not LSD... They will make you see funny colors and feel weird, but its because its just DESTROYING your body.... Unless you know and trust where your getting it from, its hard to tell if you are taking LSD (which I believe to be fairly harmless) or one of the many (sometimes dangerous) LSD analogues... I once took some "LSD" with a friend for their first time.... God knows what it really was, but it -was not- LSD. It made us "trip" but it was a really strange uncomfortable trip that resulted in lots of vomit.... Now my friend wont get within 10 feet of the stuff and has been cheated out of the genuine experience.... Now days you can actually buy LSD testing kits off of the internet.... Your bound to piss off the person your buying it from, but I recommend getting one of these test kits to ensure what your taking is actually LSD before experimenting. They come in the form of little plastic envelopes with a liquid solution inside... You drop in a single dose, break the glass containing the solution, and if its real LSD-25 it will turn purple. The brighter purple, the stronger the acid.

As an indigo who also has an effect on electrical devices, I recommend staying away from your computer. I've crashed a couple of computers in a seriously bad way while on LSD. On one occasion, it occured to me that I could sort of tune in to the ossilations of my CPU.... Then it occured to me I could manipulate those ossilations...... Long story short, I had to buy a new microprocessor.... Also be cautious of the company you keep while taking acid. Psi vamps, and negative nancies have a very strong effect on me while high on acid. On the contrary, if you surround your self with positive people, you will find your self right up there with them.... Also, keep plenty of dank weed on hand.... If your like me, it wont get you high, but it feels really really good to chief it..... Some say the vitimin C in orange juice intensifies the effects. It may not be true, but it tastes really fucking good ..... Here are a few of my golden rules:

1.) Keep your pack on your back
    2.) Fire burns
    3.) Stay away from straight people
    4.) You can't fly
    5.) Its all in your head. It will stop.

Cheers friend. Be safe, and I hope you have an amazing time.
    -Dave

10. The Following User Says Thank You to GratefulDave For This Useful Post:

Luke (07-07-2010)

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 755
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger Second Class10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,149 Times in 726 Posts
    The precise mechanism by which LSD alters perceptions is still unclear. Evidence from laboratory studies suggests that LSD, like hallucinogenic plants, acts on certain groups of serotonin receptors designated the 5-HT2 receptors, and that its effects are most prominent in two brain regions: One is the cerebral cortex, an area involved in mood, cognition, and perception; the other is the locus ceruleus, which receives sensory signals from all areas of the body and has been described as the brain's "novelty detector" for important external stimuli.

LSD's effects typically begin within 30 to 90 minutes of ingestion and may last as long as 12 hours. Users refer to LSD and other hallucinogenic experiences as "trips" and to the acute adverse experiences as "bad trips."

Effects Are Unpredictable
    Although most LSD trips include both pleasant and unpleasant aspects, the drug's effects are unpredictable and may vary with the amount ingested and the user's personality, mood, expectations, and surroundings.

Users of LSD may experience some physiological effects, such as:

* Increased blood pressure and heart rate
    * Dizziness
    * Loss of appetite
    * Dry mouth
    * Sweating
    * Nausea
    * Numbness
    * Tremors

However, the drug's major effects are emotional and sensory. The user's emotions may shift rapidly through a range from fear to euphoria, with transitions so rapid that the user may seem to experience several emotions simultaneously.

Hearing Colors, Seeing Sounds
    LSD also has dramatic effects on the senses. Colors, smells, sounds, and other sensations seem highly intensified. In some cases, sensory perceptions may blend in a phenomenon known as synesthesia, in which a person seems to hear or feel colors and see sounds.

Hallucinations distort or transform shapes and movements, and they may give rise to a perception that time is moving very slowly or that the user's body is changing shape. On some trips, users experience sensations that are enjoyable and mentally stimulating and that produce a sense of heightened understanding.

Bad trips, however, include terrifying thoughts and nightmarish feelings of anxiety and despair that include fears of insanity, death, or losing control.

Developing Tolerance to LSD
    LSD users quickly develop a high degree of tolerance for the drug's effects: After repeated use, they need increasingly larger doses to produce similar effects. LSD use also produces tolerance for other hallucinogenic drugs such as psilocybin and mescaline, but not to drugs such as marijuana, amphetamines, and PCP, which do not act directly on the serotonin receptors affected by LSD.

Tolerance for LSD is short-lived it is lost if the user stops taking the drug for several days. There is no evidence that LSD produces physical withdrawal symptoms when chronic use is stopped.

Two long-term effects persistent psychosis and hallucinogen persisting perception disorder (HPPD), more commonly referred to as "flashbacks," have been associated with use of LSD. The causes of these effects, which in some users occur after a single experience with the drug, are not known.

Psychosis
    The effects of LSD can be described as drug-induced psychosis-distortion or disorganization of a person's capacity to recognize reality, think rationally, or communicate with others. Some LSD users experience devastating psychological effects that persist after the trip has ended, producing a long-lasting psychotic-like state. LSD-induced persistent psychosis may include dramatic mood swings from mania to profound depression, vivid visual disturbances, and hallucinations. These effects may last for years and can affect people who have no history or other symptoms of psychological disorder.

Hallucinogen Persisting Perception Disorder
    Some former LSD users report experiences known colloquially as "flashbacks" and called "HPPD" by physicians. These episodes are spontaneous, repeated, sometimes continuous recurrences of some of the sensory distortions originally produced by LSD.

The experience may include hallucinations, but it most commonly consists of visual disturbances such as seeing false motion on the edges of the field of vision, bright or colored flashes, and halos or trails attached to moving objects. This condition is typically persistent and in some cases remains unchanged for years after individuals have stopped using the drug.

No Known Treatment
    Because HPPD symptoms may be mistaken for those of other neurological disorders such as stroke or brain tumors, sufferers may consult a variety of clinicians before the disorder is accurately diagnosed. There is no established treatment for HPPD, although some antidepressant drugs may reduce the symptoms.

Psychotherapy may help patients adjust to the confusion associated with visual distraction and to minimize the fear, expressed by some, that they are suffering brain damage or psychiatric disorder.
    http://alcoholism.about.com/cs/lsd/f/lsd_faq04.htm

I don't believe you all here, you are actually encouraging her to take LSD? Is that what indigos are? Drugs? Is that how we are facing our problems?
    Julia if you seriously believe that the end of the world will come, do you want to spend the rest of your life with hallucinations? Drugs is not a game, you will not seem "cool" to other people, in fact you will want to have these trips and addicted to them by ignoring everything surrounding you. Is it that you want?
    "Some Warriors look fierce but are mild. Some seem timid but are vicious. Look beyond appearances - position yourself for the advantage. - Deng Ming-Dao

12. The Following User Says Thank You to AmazonPrincess For This Useful Post:

Auryn (07-07-2010)

Old Soul
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 645
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupVeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entry
    Awards:
    Downloads
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,201 Times in 1,464 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AmazonPrincess View Post
    I don't believe you all here, you are actually encouraging her to take LSD?
    We're here to help her make a more informed decision based on first hand experiences.

Is that how we are facing our problems?
    She never mentioned wanting to use it to get away from problems. If that was the case I would not be recommending it.

do you want to spend the rest of your life with hallucinations?
    As you you said above, the exact cause of HPPD is unknown. Sure there's a chance but that's up to her to decide, you're just trying to scare her.

Drugs is not a game
    Again, if she or anyone else treated drugs like a game, do you think they'd bother doing any research. Before I do anything, I learn all I can about it.

in fact you will want to have these trips and addicted to them by ignoring everything surrounding you. Is it that you want?
    There are plenty of drug users that are fully functioning members of society. Please don't believe all the propaganda out there, I thought indigoes were better than that.

To Julia - If you want to try LSD then go for it, just be responsible about it. That goes for every other drug too. Have fun.
    Last edited by Sephish; 07-07-2010 at 02:11 PM.
    Freemason wannabe and resident skeptic.
    If you don't feel disempowered, I'm not doing my job.
    Check out the Hidden Content right here on IS.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sephish For This Useful Post:

Ian (07-07-2010), looking (07-07-2010), Luke (07-07-2010)

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by juliaaguliaa View Post
    I really really don't want to fuck myself up psychologically (I already have to take 5-HTP for anxiety and St. John's Wort for depression and insomnia) and this will probably be kind of extreme.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephish View Post
    She never mentioned wanting to use it to get away from problems. If that was the case would not be recommending it.
    Then how depression is explained to you? She is taking medicine already for that. She says she is already in not a good psychological state and LSD will help her someway? This is my opinion anyway she knows better what to do.
    "Some Warriors look fierce but are mild. Some seem timid but are vicious. Look beyond appearances - position yourself for the advantage. - Deng Ming-Dao

Indigo Rookie
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    AmazonPrincess I get the feeling that your not speaking from experience here. Have you ever tried any of this? Do you have any first hand experience of the side effects and the actual effects of taking particular drugs?

I know drugs are a touchy subject for some people, but all I am offering is a taste of my personal experience. I am not depressed, I am not insane, and in no way am i bragging here, but there is'nt much left out there that I haven't tried (accept for the obviously stupid drugs meth, heroin, and crack). I have known many many people who have taken certain drugs and feel they have had the most beautiful experiences of their lives. They are actually better off for it. But all you hear about through the media is those who made non informed decisions to destroy them selves through hard drug usage. People tend to spout off as much information as they can find and take the moral high ground. What you should do instead is research something for yourself, try it if your that way inclined and share the experience with like minded people. Peace mmkay.

Edit: Nowhere has anybody encouraged her to take the drug. I personally said "There is no end of the world. If you are inclined to believe that then I strongly recommend you lay off the stuff" - she will know what to do. She just felt she should get a wider perspective from those that have been there, makes sense to me.
    Last edited by Luke; 07-07-2010 at 02:49 PM.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Luke For This Useful Post:

Ian (07-07-2010), looking (07-07-2010), Sephish (07-07-2010)

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    I have known many many people who have taken certain drugs and feel they have had the most beautiful experiences of their lives.
    There are other ways to have beautiful experiences in life, why actually use a substitute instead of the real one? That's my point here. For example I can meditate and visualize whatever I want and not try a trip with LSD which apparently can lead me to a bad trip if I'm not in a good psychological state. You asked me if I have ever tried any drugs: the answer is no. I'm a nursing teacher and apparently I have attended many seminars including information about drugs. May the information are wrong since I have tasted them and I don't have personal experience right? Right. Though I have a lot of friends who just tried once and let me tell you this, they have became introvert, not going out and prefer to enjoy their LSD trips. Do you call this personal experience? Most definitely since I haven't seen most of them for months. In the end LSD is like sex toys : you get addicted to them but nothing can be compared with the real "thing"

19. The Following User Says Thank You to AmazonPrincess For This Useful Post:

Luke (07-07-2010)

Indigo Rookie
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    There are other ways to have beautiful experiences in life, why actually use a substitute instead of the real one? That's my point here. For example I can meditate and visualize whatever I want and not try a trip with LSD which apparently can lead me to a bad trip if I'm not in a good psychological state. You asked me if I have ever tried any drugs: the answer is no. )
    I agree there are many beautiful experiences in life. I am personally someone who is hungry for everything that expands my consciousness. Drugs happen to be one tiny aspect of my life that has contributed to my experiences.

Addiction is a totally different thing. Addiction stems from wanting to fill a void - whatever that particular void may be. I have never been addicted to a drug. The thing is, you can warn people about these things because you've heard or seen first hand how destroying they can be (I have seen this also, one of my friends is going through this) but it comes down to the individual taking responsibility for themselves and finding out the background information before living out a new experience. I respect your point of view completley, it just appears that we are coming from different backgrounds and perspectives and that's totally cool, its good to have a balanced opinion for juliaaguliaa to read.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luke For This Useful Post:

AmazonPrincess (07-07-2010), Sephish (07-07-2010)

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    I agree there are many beautiful experiences in life. I am personally someone who is hungry for everything that expands my consciousness. Drugs happen to be one tiny aspect of my life that has contributed to my experiences.

Addiction is a totally different thing. Addiction stems from wanting to fill a void - whatever that particular void may be. I have never been addicted to a drug. The thing is, you can warn people about these things because you've heard or seen first hand how destroying they can be (I have seen this also, one of my friends is going through this) but it comes down to the individual taking responsibility for themselves and finding out the background information before living out a new experience. I respect your point of view completley, it just appears that we are coming from different backgrounds and perspectives and that's totally cool, its good to have a balanced opinion for juliaaguliaa to read.
    I accept the fact that you haven't been addicted to the drugs but someone else may be addicted. I just wanted to provide my own experience here and my knowledge, so as Julia can read both sides and decides which is best for her

Indigo Rookie
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    I accept the fact that you haven't been addicted to the drugs but someone else may be addicted. I just wanted to provide my own experience here and my knowledge, so as Julia can read both sides and decides which is best for her
    As I say,

It is up to the individual to take responsibility. You are obviously worried that somebody out of your control may end up in a dark place. That person will experience what they wish, just give them the information you have gathered from experience and they will find their way.

Indigo Rookie
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 245
    Achievements:
    VeteranTagger Second Class1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Ahh, fear of the unknown, thats the reason to take LSD, I would take it forshure even if I had a bad trip, I want the answers bad trip or good trip, it's an experience, you only live life once, so why not. and ofc I won't take stupid drugs like Meth, or crack.... but yeah. I have always wanted access to my sub-conciouss.

No drugs work for me... I smoked a bunch of weed once, and I did not feel any different. Is there a reason for this?

Banned
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    but well lsd is still quite a dangerous drug for different reason =) it play with dopamin/serotoni level and can lead to severe depressive state for several days after, and yes it can also kill ppl in various way lol it has a STONG impact on blood pressure, hearth beat , and digestive system, it is why need to be carefull with not eating too much before, many ppl actually dieing cause they puked while sleeping or comating or such and stuff got stuff in the trachea etc lol and it still change the brain for ever, but well yes it can be a nice experience even if i don't think i'll really any psychedelic anymore with the active kundalini it doesn't worth it i already have the permanant psychic and physical boost and most of the time i just feel lsd mess up my brain in the peak or odd times and just doesn't give me that much of a boost even in the good moment, so i just prefer remain sober hehe

and yes it also has long term consequences on memory etc, depend on how old you are, just taking it once is ok, i guess, exept really bad things, but it can open door and lead to anxiety, insomia, flash backs, i know many ppl who turned crazy after taking lsd or shroom a bit too regulary for a little while like some month, it can really turn you totally nut or paranoid for ever , or at least can need a long time to really recover sometime, but well if you have either a well grounded or totally ungrounded life it should be ok, but it can be destabilsing and have irresversible consequencies on many ppl, as well phsycially and psychically

having experience on lsd doesn't really mean you understood all the mecanics of it and you know all about long term consequencies lol i don't claim such thing either, but i know several ppl on whom it had bad consequency, either insomia, panic attack etc for long time after , but well it was never really on a single take but well never know always need to be carefull with this shit but if you go progressivly and wait for everything to come up beore to take more you should see things coming =)

i don't really care for me, and i don't think it has such consequence on me, but now that i'm a bit older, i can't help but to think that all those psy drug i took probably didn't do any real good to my brain all well considered lol but well it can be fun once or two to get a good lsd trip hehe can't tell it never killed anyone but well most of the time it is ok =)

and it is always very important to really REST after and go back into your mind and go back in peace mode , it need good 24h, of total rest, to totally recover, it still stress the body and mind a lot and this rest should not be neglected, i think it really decrease the risk for bad consequencies afterward

even with weed it can happen , i know a girl who got into severe panick attack and suicidal stuff just after she smoked too much weed and she is still on 10 pill a day since then with psy therapy, without nobody really found a real explanation yet, and it is just weed and this girl rteally had no serious psychological antecedant, and was rather clean never did hard drug before and just had a bit of spasmophily, and this bad trip on weed really messed up , it just happen sometime
    Last edited by h0bby1; 07-07-2010 at 07:09 PM.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to h0bby1 For This Useful Post:

AmazonPrincess (07-07-2010)

Global Forum Caretaker
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 154
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranTagger Second Class10000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Arm of Law
    Level
    Thanks
    Then how depression is explained to you? She is taking medicine already for that. She says she is already in not a good psychological state and LSD will help her someway?
    There have been numerous studies showing that LSD is beneficial for various types of depression.

Assuming it's clean, it's not going to hurt her. There's a difference between the big scary "drugs" umbrella concept and individual drugs. LSD is not one of the bad ones unless it's cut with something nasty. The things you were saying about hallucinating forever are a bit ignorant, the only people who have that problem are burnt out hippies who took huge doses for years.

I smoked a bunch of weed once, and I did not feel any different. Is there a reason for this?
    A lot of people say that the first time. The second time, they have different things to say ;-)

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ian For This Useful Post:

Luke (07-08-2010), Sephish (07-07-2010)

Banned
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    i know a guy who has been throug panick attack for month , same with medication and psy therapy without they found out a real explanation, and he was a lsd user too, and lsd probably caused it too, it is still a dangerous drug, no need to call ppl ignorant, this drug can really mess up ppls , even with a single take

if it has long term bad consequencies on ppl who are rather strong pschologically and nto too attached to reality principle at the begining, such as hippies, even if it is with long term usage, it can also totally mess someone up if there is some kind of weakness or something in his brain that is not unclean and you can never really know before =)
    Last edited by h0bby1; 07-07-2010 at 07:18 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast