nasty solar storm ahead !

You got questions? We have answers.
those anybody know about this? what does that mean ?how are we going to get along ?and can indigos have an affect on it to change it ?Is part of the shift that our planet is going through?:(:confused:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/20100609/sc_space/moreactivesunmeansnastysolarstormsahead

http://www.rbr.com/radio/ENGINEERING/95/24907.html

oh and i found now on youtube that discovery already did a documentary about it ,if you like to check it out this is the first link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIr6nfwpctA

could this be really true ,because i am starting to get scared :(
indigolight

does no one really have no clue about this or it is not that interested ?
indigolight

by wolf89
its not interesting . There is no dangeur for us just technology will be afected probably some down satelites
wolf89

i think its going to affect all of us with no electricity and other things but if its not interesting its not :).I just hope its going to be ok .
indigolight

by Luke
It feels as if this is being blown out of proportion on purpose to scare the sheep again, just my opinion of course :) but thanks for bringing it to people attention
Luke

Ok I have put up like 2 threads on Solar Maximum. Here is what to expect, IF and only if there is sufficient geomagnetic interference.

Cell phones will have crappy reception and frequent cut offs. Kind of like when ATanT first started their new calling program and the coverage sucked. Air traffic controllers will have to resort to old school radar tracking when GPS goes down temporarily. So keep air travel down to a minimum until after 2013. Air travel is a drag anyways so do yourself a favor and drive using old fashioned maps. GPS will be off and on during a solar flare. Air force pilots will have to re route around high altitude zones. So unless you are an air force pilot or own a jet don't worry.

Surveyors and people who need to measure accurately for a living may have to dust off the old survey equipment until the satellites can transmit without interruption again. Inconvenience, but not major disaster.

People in developing nations will hardly notice a differnce. While technologically dependant countries will have to endure rolling black outs and internet errors.

I'm feeling that you kind of like being scared a little. Sorry to dissapoint you.
Indigo Dog

by wolf89
considerign i am a pilot and all moder pilot and aviation uses gps sow indigo that means never fly again :)) , maps are usles in 747 that travel with 500 kt :)) and long distantes :P ou and over the ocean . :D .But no solar activity , just to scare people and fear one of the things that gives us life .Hei no Sun no life , i realy don;t think that the Sun is dangereus and ex all say don;t lock at the sun you will go blind its crap :)) sunbaving is a very healthy ritual for the spiritual humans :)) .Sow i say lets go for a sweem in the radiaitons :))
wolf89

by wolf89
ou and lets not forget the SUn is becoming more powerful , its not temporary , its growing in intenzity , its natural the sun is maturing , its entering the mature stage in the life of a star :) .Sow its called evolution :) and probably we will evolve with the SUn , its a simbiotic relationship with the sun
wolf89

true true but what i was scared of was of no electricity ..i am scared of the dark :( ,its something i have to work on so the problem is me i guess not the solar storm.I will survive it i am sure just having a little block in my head now on how.I dont think its going to be that bad either and it is for evolution so thank you for your post ,i am seeing a bigger picture now and feeling better:)
indigolight

Chuck Norris isn't afraid of the Dark. The Dark is afraid of him.
Indigo Dog

by bian101
But, what about the aliens? Wont their space crafts be knocked out?! x

Namaste!
bian101