Just another chosen one.

Don't be afraid to introduce yourself, we're all friendly here.
Just another chosen one. «  » by Tyliggity
My name is Tyler. I'm looking for friends on this forum who are active. After all, who wants a friend who's never there ; ) My life has been a series of dreadful and fantastic coincidences, times, places, and situations. Gradually, I would like to share my past but more importantly I would like to discuss the future.

We are VERY VERY CLOSE to a major shift in consciousness triggered by our nucleus, the sun, and we need to seriously consider what is important (food, water, shelter, relationships) and what is not important (money, possessions, unforgiveness). Locally, I am starting a movement to create a society for Indigos outside of this country as the USA has become the premiere breeding ground for everything that is part of the dying age (war, greed, media propaganda, politics, finance, obesity, social stratification, etc.).

Look at this community. It is evident that we are many. We are not here by accident. There are no coincidences. We cannot hide or wait it out. We are the ones we've been waiting for. That is why I started a movement, to go out and accomplish a purpose...the only purpose...to live in peace as one. Who's with me?!

Ty
Tyliggity
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:44 pm

«  » by Pocket2Ninja
oh no, can't be with you.

everything you said makes sense except the part about leaving the land because it's tainted. i think you forgot the reason we are here and the circumstances we were born into. it is funny how indigos are arriving EVERYWHERE on the globe, and for good reason. THAT is not an accident.

In a game of war and fear, u infiltrate the enemy, divide and conquer. in a game of peace and love, u infiltrate the enemy, unite and conquer.
User avatar
Pocket2Ninja
 
Posts: 546
Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:56 am

«  » by Tyliggity
Oh goody! My first debate on this forum

Pocket2Ninja, thank you for the reply. I am excited to be part of a community of minds such as yours. It is with all due respect that I proceed.

I'm sure you are familiar with Plato's cave. That being said, someone who comes to realize that they are imprisoned does not just sit idly by and try to make the best of their imprisonment. They strive for freedom, something which is simply not possible in this "land", whatever that means. Bottom line is that countries are an artificial creation, a mechanism of man to divide up our sacred planet into sections. Countries are obsolete. What we are left with is a choice. Where do we want to live? If there is anything the mayans, incans, ayamans, etc. have shown us it is that the only sustainable society is one that is based upon peace and belief, not money and individualism.

Those who are part of the movement do not wish to escape from prison and leave others to rot. That is not our purpose. As indigos, our purpose is not just to show our light but to show others theirs. Once others see the truth, the illusion, they will gladly leave this superficial life in the 1st world for a rural life in the 3rd world. Our mission is to create a sustainable society based on these principals and then (to use a Matrix reference) to unplug as many people as possible who will then join us and make our movement even stronger. The goal is currently 1,000 people and I think this is easily attainable.

Just to be clear, there cannot be any sort of conquering. We are not going to "bring back America" or "save" any other country for that matter. This is because countries are meaningless. The universe doesn't even see countries. It sees the Earth and it sees the beings that inhabit it. Our movement of slaves in America to free individuals in South America is not abandoning anyone. It is setting up a new society that will serve as an example to the rest of the world.

Much love,

Ty
Tyliggity
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:44 pm

«  » by Sephish
Why do you hate America?
User avatar
Sephish
 
Posts: 7204
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:15 pm
Has thanked: 617 times
Been thanked: 723 times

«  » by Pocket2Ninja
Tyliggity wrote:I'm sure you are familiar with Plato's cave. That being said, someone who comes to realize that they are imprisoned does not just sit idly by and try to make the best of their imprisonment. They strive for freedom, something which is simply not possible in this "land", whatever that means.


The mere existence of us proves otherwise.

Almost everything your saying is correct but the logic of pulling out of the game and showing a great example is NOT an option right now. that would have been awesome 10/20 years ago, but as u said, we are at the dawn NOW. what good does your plan do for the NOW? the RIGHT NOW?

the logic of leaving does not sit in your argument right. you come to this planet and choose to be born into a family that lives in the most corrupt country in the world and then you expected that you would just get up and leave the moment u get unplugged to unplug everyone else at a distance.

it is selfish to be selfless at a distance. we are no different then the people across the street that need guidance and loving just as much as a child a mile away. it's about collective consciousness. which grid is stronger: the one with all the node points spread out equally among the earth or centralized in one space?

-------------

as corrupt as this country is, i love my people and i WILL NOT leave them for a second. when the time comes, i will be here for them, every single one of them because they are all deserving and need to learn their faults.

i have begun my own energy reach to my community. i created little cranes and infused them with light energy and i walk over to a tree far away in any direction and put or plant it there. I'm told by my guide that just by me BEING here raises consciousness and awareness in the general area. we are all connected and disconnecting in a time like this is the same as losing hope in the plan that activated the indigo phenomena in the first place.
User avatar
Pocket2Ninja
 
Posts: 546
Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:56 am

«  » by fred aus indo
uhh 1 tips... rephrase chosen one....

but anyway HAIII!!!! welcome!!!

hope u had a good time and put a thick skin on if u want to be totaly safe with this forum!!!!
User avatar
fred aus indo
 
Posts: 5611
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:12 pm
Has thanked: 129 times
Been thanked: 111 times

«  » by Aion
Terribly misguided. Most of the people on this forum are.

Almost everything you said was wrong, Tyliggity, and I promise you that this movement will fail miserably. You're not the first to try, you won't be the last, and it's because you people have no idea what you're doing.

Pocket2Ninja is right. You don't run; you can't run. You don't stay and fight either; fighting is for the weak minded. Try sitting down and laughing instead.

When there's a toxic spill somewhere, you don't send the cleaning crew to Hawaii. You send them to clean up the toxic waste in whatever part of New Jersey that's screwed up this time. It might not be pretty, but that's their job.

In other words: You need to be in society if you want to fix it. Don't show people the solution, be the solution. When have you known anyone to actually do anything for themselves? Do you honestly think anyone's going to pay attention to you - or even know you exist - if you're off on the isle of Wakamoko?

If you want to fix society, fix society. Running away from it and saying, "society is bad!" is ludicrous. You're not fixing the problem, which exists in every single one of us. Oh yes, it does, and if we want to fix society, we need to fix ourselves, and take responsibility for ourselves, not blame this concept of "corruption" for all our woes.

I'm sure most of us would love to be hermits again, or live on small islands with only like-minded people. Too bad that lifestyle doesn't make sense anymore. It's an immature way of thinking.

At the end of the day, saying you want to live as one and then rejecting a huge part of the world is extremely hypocritical. Saying you only want to live as one with people who are indigos... well, the joke's on you there.

I agree, we can't hide. So why are you trying to?

That's a rhetorical question, I don't really care what you have to say or what you think.
User avatar
Aion
 
Posts: 1259
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:55 pm
Has thanked: 140 times
Been thanked: 340 times

«  » by Auryn
I agree with Pocket2Ninja. Welcome, I hope you will enjoy your stay! :)
Auryn
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:18 pm

«  » by Dr.Druid
Don't agree don't disagree don't be fixed.

Your judgements and idea's are nothing but the bars of your prison. For Tyler this may be his path, who are we to judge?

Failure or success is a construct of the Ego. Some of the biggest failures are the biggest successes and vice versa on different levels.

Welcome my friend, I've already left so what am I doing here?
User avatar
Dr.Druid
 
Posts: 2563
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:53 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 5 times

«  » by Auryn
Dr.Druid wrote:Don't agree don't disagree don't be fixed.

Your judgements and idea's are nothing but the bars of your prison. For Tyler this may be his path, who are we to judge?

Failure or success is a construct of the Ego. Some of the biggest failures are the biggest successes and vice versa on different levels.

Welcome my friend, I've already left so what am I doing here?


You have a point in that. I beg pardon, Tyliggity.
Auryn
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:18 pm

«  » by sshenry
Tyliggity wrote:My name is Tyler. I'm looking for friends on this forum who are active. After all, who wants a friend who's never there ; ) My life has been a series of dreadful and fantastic coincidences, times, places, and situations. Gradually, I would like to share my past but more importantly I would like to discuss the future.

We are VERY VERY CLOSE to a major shift in consciousness triggered by our nucleus, the sun, and we need to seriously consider what is important (food, water, shelter, relationships) and what is not important (money, possessions, unforgiveness). Locally, I am starting a movement to create a society for Indigos outside of this country as the USA has become the premiere breeding ground for everything that is part of the dying age (war, greed, media propaganda, politics, finance, obesity, social stratification, etc.).

Look at this community. It is evident that we are many. We are not here by accident. There are no coincidences. We cannot hide or wait it out. We are the ones we've been waiting for. That is why I started a movement, to go out and accomplish a purpose...the only purpose...to live in peace as one. Who's with me?!

Ty


Helly Ty, and welcome to Indigo Society :)

I find your enthusiasm commendable, to be excited about change in general - and the changes that are happening around us in particular - is a great place to start!
User avatar
sshenry
 
Posts: 26045
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:44 pm
Has thanked: 918 times
Been thanked: 1363 times

«  » by cerise333
why is it everytime I read "chosen one" I get this dejavu of Kung Pow saying "the chosen one!" XD

like tis...

[video=youtube;uleF86oOkcQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uleF86oOkcQ[/video]
cerise333
 
Posts: 5044
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:26 am
Has thanked: 175 times
Been thanked: 107 times

«  » by Tyliggity
Thank you Dr. Druid,

1. There are other groups all over the world in south america, australia, Europe and even right here in America that have done this successfully. They are still around today and are void of most of the problems of the dying age.

2. I never said this society was "corrupt" or "tainted". Those are words that were used by others who replied to this post. I don't believe in the concepts of good and evil, it's a matter of perspective.

3. Why do we all feel funny to call ourselves "chosen ones"? If we are part of the one creator and we chose to be here than we indeed are chosen, by ourselves, to be here and now.

4. I do laugh. I laugh at those who think this won't work or isn't the answer. As Dr. Druid said, this is my path. It is also the path of several others in my life who are coming with. We are not running from anything, we are running towards something. We are running towards our freedom. I am a being who seeks freedom to build a new life and that is not possible in this "country". Pocket2Ninja, I couldn't agree more with the urgency, the NOW factor. What is more likely? That you and all the other Indigos in "America" will enlighten "America" in the next couple years or that a new society that nurtures hope, freedom, and equality can be built in the next couple years? Less is more. Again, that is why "America" is 234 years old and the Indigenous tribes of the 3rd world are thousands of years old. If you cling to America, you are clinging to the dying age. The universe does not see America.

Thank you all for your continued input. I joined this community to have discussions exactly like this. I'm very excited!

Ty
Tyliggity
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:44 pm

«  » by 3rdstarchild
Hi Tyler,
Nice to meet you. If you leave America won't you be running away from the problem you went there to resolve in the first place? I agree with you about the greed, war and all the other problems there but I think that they are all the more reason that you need to stay there. Your job is to bring love and light and if you leave then there'll be even less of it!
If your energy is vibrating at the higher frequencies then it will emit from you like a radio signal and spread to those around you.
Before you reincarnated this time you chose to be born there and it must have been for a reason.
Anyway I don't want to tell you what to do coz I think everyone should follow their heart but I just wanted to give my insight.
User avatar
3rdstarchild
 
Posts: 386
Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 9:04 pm

«  » by Tyliggity
And since I'm feeling fiery, i'm gonna address Aion's reply by paragraph:

1. I'm misguided? Most of the people on this forum are misguided? According to who's guidance? Yours? lol. Ur cute.

2. You don't know what we've planned or what we're doing. But, again, there are many societies that have been very successful and we are taking a page from their playbook, so to speak.

3. I do laugh. I'm laughing right now as I'm replying to your post.

4. Maybe it's YOUR job to be clean up crew for a "country", which is a mechanism of the dying age. Others, such as myself, have a different job. That job is to make a new home, a new civilization. Stop thinking that your path is the only path.

5. You can't "fix" society. What are you gonna do? Walk up to all 300+ million Americans and have pow-wow time? That's assanine. If you want people to change in mass then you need to change the environment they operate in. Why don't you Google the Venus Project. If people did what you say, then slaves would be like, "Hey, I know we're slaves, but let's just keep being slaves and look at the bright side but also teach other slaves how to look at the bright side as well. But we'll just stay slaves because we love our slave masters!". Also, I can help people from south america or "Wakamoko". Internet?

6. I am fixing society, by starting from scratch. I never said society is bad, you said that ; ) There are no problems within us, only solutions waiting to be realized. Not only am I taking responsibility for myself but 1,000 others. Until then, you and I are both working at a job that only pays us. Not too selfless is it? I never blamed anything or said "corruption", you did ; )

7. I will never be a hermit. Just look at me go! People talk to me once in person and it has changed their life. This is because some people know it is their calling to do this, they just needed a little reminder. After we set up shop, I plan on making regular visits back to the states to bring more and more people over. I hope to foster diverse minds not like-minded people. What fun would it be to not argue. A true philosopher lives to argue in order to sort out truth. You have not displayed how my thinking is immature.

8. I am not rejecting anyone by simply changing locale. If you live in New York but then move to California for a big career change, I could argue that you are abandoning the NE USA in favor of money and personal gain. Doesn't seem fair. Plus, we are all indigos!!! No one will choose to incarnate on Earth this close to the end of the cycle for any other reason. We are all chosen. The only thing that separates an Indigo from anyone else is a state of mind.

9. I am not hiding, I'm coming out into the open on full blast!

10. Lol! You obviously care about what I say or you wouldn't have replied with such a long post ; )

Thank you all for your continued input. I joined this community to have discussions exactly like this. I'm very excited!

Ty
Tyliggity
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:44 pm

«  » by Tyliggity
Anyone know how to delete a post?
Tyliggity
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:44 pm

«  » by Tyliggity
3rdstarchild wrote:Hi Tyler,
Nice to meet you. If you leave America won't you be running away from the problem you went there to resolve in the first place? I agree with you about the greed, war and all the other problems there but I think that they are all the more reason that you need to stay there. Your job is to bring love and light and if [i:2ani5zki]you [/i:2ani5zki]leave then there'll be even less of it!
If your energy is vibrating at the higher frequencies then it will emit from you like a radio signal and spread to those around you.
Before you reincarnated this time you chose to be born there and it must have been for a reason.
Anyway I don't want to tell you what to do coz I think everyone should follow their heart but I just wanted to give my insight.


Thank you so much for your insight! We want to come back to the states regularly to share what we have found. I feel that every time we come back, we will be stronger and stronger. Plus, we can visit other countries not just the USA. Everyone in the world deserves what we are trying to accomplish. Thank you again : )

Much love,

Ty
Tyliggity
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:44 pm

«  » by Tyliggity
cerise333 wrote:why is it everytime I read "chosen one" I get this dejavu of Kung Pow saying "the chosen one!" XD

like tis...



LOL! OMG never seen this movie but now that will change : )
Tyliggity
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:44 pm

«  » by 3rdstarchild
Tyliggity wrote:Anyone know how to delete a post?


There might be a better way but you can try this...click 'edit post' then 'go advanced' and just delete the whole thing and then click 'save changes'.
User avatar
3rdstarchild
 
Posts: 386
Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 9:04 pm

«  » by Sephish
Tyliggity wrote:Again, that is why "America" is 234 years old and the Indigenous tribes of the 3rd world are thousands of years old.

It might have to do with the fact it was only founded 234 years ago. Also in that same time we have done amazing things and your indigenous tribes are still living in mud huts. So much for progress, eh?

Tyliggity wrote:Ur cute.

Yes he is, but I don't see how that's relevant to this topic.

[quote:6akservf]But, again, there are many societies that have been very successful and we are taking a page from their playbook, so to speak.[/quote:6akservf]
So, you're making another America to [i:6akservf]get away[/i:6akservf] from America?

[quote:6akservf]That job is to make a new home, a new civilization.[/quote:6akservf]
Humanity is fucked.

[quote:6akservf]Walk up to all 300+ million Americans and have pow-wow time? [/quote:6akservf]
Again, [i:6akservf]why do you hate America?[/i:6akservf]

[quote:6akservf]I'm coming out into the open on full blast![/quote:6akservf]
Someone grab a towel.

Tyliggity wrote:Anyone know how to delete a post?

They will always haunt you.
User avatar
Sephish
 
Posts: 7204
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:15 pm
Has thanked: 617 times
Been thanked: 723 times


Return to index page Introductions

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests