Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    i am a banana
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 645
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album picturesTagger First Class10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,070 Times in 601 Posts

A Message to all Twin Flames

A Message For All Twin Flames

How to Tell The Difference between Your Twin Flame and Soul Mate

Physical Realm
    How to recognize a Soul Mate
    It is Common to Meet Your Soul Mate in the Physical
    You may have a life time relationship with your soul mate
    You know the person from another life
    Please remember there can be many soul mates
    You know it is just another episode in personal growth
    Feel you have met the person before
    Feel you have lessons together
    Feel you have met other soul mates
    Some lessons are challenging and you may need to resolve something
    Its great at first

How to recognize a Twin Flame
    You Rarely meet Your Twin Flame in the Physical
    Please remember there is only one true Divine Counterpart offering The Holy Reunion or The Holy Marriage that can be in the physical or in soul
    If karma for the female and also the male is 95% completed on both sides, they have more of a chance to stay together in the physical in this life
    You know the person from the beginning of time
    You know you are in completion
    Feel you know each other inside out and the discovery can go on forever
    Feel complete yet have some lessons together
    Never felt this deep before from a soul mate
    Beyond the challenges together you know the connection is unfathomable
    You know your soul is connected forever whatever happens in personality
    Male and Female balance in re-union
    You can remember the pain of the split at the beginning of time and upon meeting again heal the memory
    You are supposed to be together to share with the world the perfect union
    You are destined to be spiritual teachers together to teach the world about twin flame union

The Subtle Grey Areas
    For both your Soul Mates and Twin Flame
    One partner is more evolved than the other
    It is not easy
    You are telepathic together
    You are not supposed to be together for a long period of time

This ad goes away when you register.

A Message For All Twin Flames:

Beloved Children of the Light - it is I Azraella. I speak to you as an aspect of Lady Jayne - I am in the Higher, Angelic. I work alongside my Beloved Lord Azrael, and we have been together since the beginning of time. We were caretakers and still are of the Angelic Realms.

Dear Ones, once you were together as one whole force, male and female but as you descended to more earthly existences, became separated and agreed with the Elders to do so. You went on a journey of your own, separate from your Beloved, and only maybe once or twice, came across your Beloved or even married your Beloved in a lifetime or two. But the plan was to lead lives separately; to bring Light separately to the World. Each of you have a certain mission; each very individual in that mission and as the lives progressed incarnation after incarnation, you found yourselves waivering, almost forgetting each other. Thus the darkness fell on many of us, many of you, and it took some lifetimes to clamber out of what you may term Hell to reach Heaven once more. And many of you are in your last incarnation and are about to or have met your Beloveds.

Your Beloveds may even be on the earth plane yet when two personalities come together there can be still some friction even though you know you are true Twin Flames at Soul. So one and the other have to be at the same level of evolvement to truly resonate thus otherwise causing havoc in your emotional bodies so in some ways it is much purer and finer if one is on earth and the other in Soul. For the one in Soul already knows who she or he is in all their Aspects, for all their Aspects make up the One. And mirror each of the Beloveds aspects who remain on the earth, dimmed, from the memory but are awakening to remember. Thus the Beloved in Soul draws them forward to remembrance. So eventually you regain your sight, your bearings, and you regain your continued centredness and feel more and more complete as your Twin beckons you forward, and in His or Her earthly incarnation that remains in Soul, closer to the earth than the higher vibrations of Soul, He or She can almost walk the earth with Thee.

Thus, being seen by thy side; thus you envisaging their presence daily. Having more and more intimate conversations; having more and more laughter, having more and more Light pouring through your entire being. Thus as the Light draws through you, it effects your physical body and yes, it changes the structure; the infra-structure, the DNA of your physical body. Thus your body can learn to be in the Light and as your body becomes more and more of the Light thus you learn to disappear and reappear in an instant with thy Twins guidance. You are allowing thyself to travel the spiral of your being, of your souls essence to reach the Godhead. In the process of reaching the Godhead your inner souls' flame re-ignites and is seen by us and maybe by some in earthly embodiment. Your flame is activated above your crown reaching up to the top five at least chakras, above the crown reaching up to the Christed level and higher. And so you will regain clarity, you will regain divine purpose, joy and balance through your flame being re-ignited through your Crown upwards. For it is so used to being in the body traveling the earth doing mundane activities that are necessary while you are on the earth yet it is forgetting during these mundane activities how to re-activate, until you take time to learn and feel your inner flame.

Dear Ones, you are on the verge of a GREAT discovery. You are on the verge of disovering who you are. You are on the verge of knowing who you are in the many aspects that you conjure up from your soul. These aspects work with the many Soul Beings that are awake, working for God. You are resonating to Soul Families in the many realms that exist in Gods mansions and you will find your Home wherebeit, and you will know your Twin when you find this Home.

You will find many teachers on the earth are being activated to this higher soul awareness thus wherever you live or whatever part of the world you live you will find a teacher who will regain your memory of your Twins existence. And even if your twin is on the earth plane you can still readjust to his or her higher levels as you grow into yours, thus nothing is lost one way or the other - only to be gained; only Heaven on Earth to be gained. As you work with us in soul, you will remember that Angel part of thee, you will remember that Holy part of thee, you will remember the knowledge in one of your aspects perhaps of Medicine, perhaps of Philosophy, perhaps of Science - whatever you care to remain in your Souls presences, will remain. Yet you have the choice, but you do speak with the Elders to ask if these aspects are of sufficient benefit to the Soul family and others who may need this information.

So dear ones, it is many levelled and very complex if you allow it to be so. I will not linger too much to explain the complexities of your Soul but I will linger on sharing the Love of your Soul. For the Love of your Soul especially blended with your Beloved is beyond human dreams, is beyond human language for as Twins we are made from the essence of God and for the most part is unfathomable in His/Her Love and so are you! for it is Eternal. You will be learning new and great wisdom eternally. You will be free as Twins to go as you desire to other galaxies, other planets, to understand all forms of being, all forms of light all forms of intelligence, all forms of emotion, based on Love. For Love is infinite, Love is beauty, Love is precious, Love is All.

For when Love truly ignites its inner flame to its highest point, and Love penetrates your subconscious mind into the body's awareness, into the lower chakras of the physical, you are ignited for this lifetime to travel in Light, in Love and in Service to the Supreme. When you feel this Love, you will know and you will know the Presence of your Beloved through this Love.

Call your Beloved daily every hour if you wish, for this gives Him/Her permission to step through for they do not want to come if you do not want their presence. It is all finely monitored so that you are not pushed in a hurry too forward and you take each step very slowly, subtly and gradually. Dear Ones, you are totally protected in this procedure for at this level there is nothing more than Love, Light and Support from the Elders, from the Masters, from God, from the Solar Logos, from all that have lived forever at this level and have watched over thee. You are protected and you are deeply loved and you are being drawn to where you belong and that is Home with a capital H!

I thee Love with all my Heart and all my being and I greet thee in. Thank you for listening to my words on Twin Flames.

Azraella.

Love, Light, and Blessings, Brenda
    ॐ Breathe ॐ
    Hidden Content

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Calibas For This Useful Post:

aislynmoon3 (12-02-2010), AmazonPrincess (08-05-2010), Astara (08-05-2010), cjmax02 (08-08-2010), Crystalbrite (08-15-2010), desire knowledge (08-05-2010), druanne13 (12-01-2010), IndigoLife (08-08-2010), isiseyes9 (08-05-2010), Larque (12-11-2010), makwaiskwew (08-05-2010), SecretAgentMan (08-06-2010), sshenry (08-05-2010), tmt (08-07-2010), Valkrane (08-05-2010)

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 483
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger Second Class10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,146 Times in 725 Posts
    Thank you for sharing Calibas, beautiful message
    "Some Warriors look fierce but are mild. Some seem timid but are vicious. Look beyond appearances - position yourself for the advantage. - Deng Ming-Dao

4. The Following User Says Thank You to AmazonPrincess For This Useful Post:

Calibas (08-05-2010)

Forum Caretaker
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 297
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger Second Class10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thank you so much for posting this.
    Life On The Rocinante':
    http://valkrane.wordpress.com
    Last Updated December 31st

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Valkrane For This Useful Post:

Calibas (08-05-2010)

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 200
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteranVeteranCreated Album pictures
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    So very true....
    Your Beloveds may even be on the earth plane yet when two personalities come together there can be still some friction even though you know you are true Twin Flames at Soul. So one and the other have to be at the same level of evolvement to truly resonate thus otherwise causing havoc in your emotional bodies so in some ways it is much purer and finer if one is on earth and the other in Soul.
    Last edited by desire knowledge; 08-05-2010 at 03:26 PM.
    Be the change we want to see on the planet...we create our reality...it's time to spread peace not fear! Hidden Content

8. The Following User Says Thank You to desire knowledge For This Useful Post:

Calibas (08-05-2010)

Old Soul
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,586 Times in 2,797 Posts
    Thank you.

“What if you slept? And what if, in your sleep, you went to heaven and there plucked a strange and beautiful flower? And what if,when you awoke,you had the flower in your hand? Ah, what then?”
    ― Samuel Taylor Coleridge

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sshenry For This Useful Post:

Calibas (08-05-2010)

Indigo Rookie
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 390
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thank You.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kwame1126 For This Useful Post:

Calibas (08-05-2010)

Indigo Rookie
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 185
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    I met someone awhile back that was definitely a close soulmate, but I still can't figure out if she was my Twin Flame or not. We had a telepathic connection, many synchronicities, we finished each other's sentences, etc. The part that get's me is that it wasn't instant attraction, nor was there an instant rush of energy between us.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Silverstar For This Useful Post:

Calibas (08-05-2010)

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverstar View Post
    I met someone awhile back that was definitely a close soulmate, but I still can't figure out if she was my Twin Flame or not. We had a telepathic connection, many synchronicities, we finished each other's sentences, etc. The part that get's me is that it wasn't instant attraction, nor was there an instant rush of energy between us.
    I truly think that there's a reason for this. I know personally I never felt that instant rush of energy at first either but what it came down to is that I wasn't open enough to feel it. Once I started doing major healing work and releasing past baggage ect I felt it. That's why I quoted what I did above. As long as both partners are balanced they can feel and recognize each other...and truly I also get the feeling that as long as even one of them are able to maintain that balance and hold that energy it allows for the other person to work on what they need to and get to the point that they need to be, if they are meant to be together physically and work together sharing with others what they have found.
    Be the change we want to see on the planet...we create our reality...it's time to spread peace not fear! Hidden Content

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to desire knowledge For This Useful Post:

Astara (08-08-2010), Calibas (08-05-2010), Hall (08-05-2010)

Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 105
    Achievements:
    VeteranCreated Blog entry1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    thank you. -smiles-
    "Feeling eternal, all this pain is an illusion."

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Xenix For This Useful Post:

Calibas (08-05-2010)

Indigo Rookie
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 108
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupVeteranTagger Second Class1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    How do you go about finding your Twin Flame?

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to desire knowledge For This Useful Post:

MBIERN2 (08-06-2010), MChelle (08-06-2010), Shania (08-15-2010)

i am a banana
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 645
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album picturesTagger First Class10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,070 Times in 601 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MBIERN2 View Post
    How do you go about finding your Twin Flame?
    Start by finding yourself.
    ॐ Breathe ॐ
    Hidden Content

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calibas For This Useful Post:

desire knowledge (08-07-2010), Lynx (08-08-2010), makwaiskwew (08-06-2010), sshenry (08-06-2010)

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    *key note* conditions can not be placed on a twin flame relationship...the moment they are it throws you out of balance and then you have to go through the process of releasing and returning to that balance, it's best to stay aware of what's occurring at every moment otherwise you do take a big step backwards.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to desire knowledge For This Useful Post:

iti (08-06-2010), Shania (08-15-2010)

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 290
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteranVeteranCreated Blog entry

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    I'm currently in a relationship with my twin flame, and I met him while I wasn't looking for him at all. It was in the most random circumstances that we met lol.

But once I realized who he was to me, it made me realize that I was ready for this.

And I knew it because I stopped forcing myself to look for love outside of myself. For relationships. I started to acknowledge, accept, and finally come to love the faults that my upbringing and the society I live in taught me to hate.

And in doing so....I learned how to unconditionally love others. It kind of sucks lol. But at the same time...it's something wonderful.

Anyways the whole point of this rant: Know thyself. Love thyself. Learn to love others. ...Everything else will come in time. At an amazingly simple time that you would never suspect
    The key to healing: Forget that there is anything to heal.
    I do believe I just blew your mind Hidden Content
    Hidden Content <---click!!

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cusp_Child For This Useful Post:

Astara (08-08-2010), desire knowledge (08-07-2010)

Banned
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 628
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger Second Class25000 Experience Points

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,048 Times in 854 Posts
    and Love penetrates your subconscious mind into the body's awareness
    ...directly into the heart to be more precise.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to SecretAgentMan For This Useful Post:

desire knowledge (08-07-2010)

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SecretAgentMan View Post
    ...directly into the heart to be more precise.
    Exactly...the twin flame connection is all about the heart connection and unconditional love!

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    I am adding this because this information very much fits

These are excerpts taken from a book called "Twin Souls" by Patricia Joudry and Maurie D. Pressman, M.D.

Found this book in the freebox right before I left Crestone and picked it up the other day and cried as I was reading it on how true and spot on the info is. It helped me release quite a bit. They use the term twin soul in the same manner that others use the term twin flame or twin ray. They are trying to explain the deepest connection that we have with another being on a spiritual level. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

It is truly a meeting of souls in a dimension far beyond the physical. Soul love pours down through all the levels of being, illuminating the mind, purifying the emotions, engaging the body in sacred sexuality.

There is a new consciousness, a greater closeness to God, the origin of the love. In returning to each other, the twin souls aid the whole in returning to the Source.

Emotional conflict is hard for anyone to bear; for twin souls it is unendurable. Being so much a part of each other, they feel the others hurt even more keenly. One heart breaks for the other. They must end the others pain in order to heal it within themselves. The emotional dynamics of the twin soul never allow the feeling "let him suffer."

Twin souls are obligated to seek resolution, and quickly. Laying aside pride and ego, they summon the courage to face their own truths and relentlessly seek the root of the problem. Nothing is left unaddressed. Instead their relationship is strengthened by differences. As they return after a clash, love surges in them anew. They flow toward oneness to their limit while retaining, as they always will, their individual selves.

Conflict will arise over and over again; it is part of the cycle of nature, and of the growth process. With each cycle, twin soul love is strengthened. Growth is twofold: they grow closer in oneness, and together grow upward. Gradually the conflicts become fewer, and their growth centers around their inner work, each aided by the other.

Twin souls have karma's that are intertwined throughout eternity. In living apart, twins have been accumulating and working through their karma in preparation for their coming together. As to the individual karmic debts brought to the union, they will help each other discharge them....

Twin souls are responsible for each other in a way that is closer, though not different, from the manner in which we are all responsible for each other. At root there is no such thing as separate karma, only degrees of the joy or pain that follow from our choices.

Proof of twin-ship accumulates through the process of retreat and return, as symbolized by the interlocking rings. As the twin souls find that they do not break apart, indeed cannot, their bond passes through the stages of alchemical purification. Faith permeates their consciousness-faith in themselves, in each other, and in the universe.

Inevitably there will be conditions of stress between certain twins, causing temporary disruption of their life circumstance. Twin souls can live on opposite sides of the world and continue in oneness of being. The two rings can stretch infinitely without breaking. Twin souls are called upon to meet every kind of conflict.

They may meet at night on spirit levels, in dream life, and, as consciousness expands, in previously inconceivable visionary and transcendent encounters in the higher worlds. They travel to each other in their astral and mental bodies. Their mental powers and love capacities increase, with influences flowing back into their daily life and work. Deprivation spurs the higher mind and soul to vigorous exercise of their gifts. That is the compensation for their temporary separation.

When twin souls join, they generate a vortex of energy that may be seen as a light in the darkness of societies unconsciousness.

It is rather to each others spiritual growth, recognizing that spiritual growth is their purpose on earth and everything else must serve that.

All the vows that a human being can make cannot prevent the spiritual path from exploding through and breaking those vows if the spirit must move on. It is appropriate for spiritual partners to remain together only as long as they grow together.

Their separation had forced their souls to break through the boundaries of time and space. Once broken, the boundaries could not contain them again. An ascension was taking place within them both, in accordance with the purpose of twin-soul love, which is advancement, upliftment, the transmutation of the lower to the higher. They were learning to use their subtle bodies to acquaint themselves with the temples of the spiritual life, wherein ecstasy is the rule, not the exception.

Love among group soul mates can be extremely powerful, duplicating in many ways the love between twins.

The two pairs of twins that were the last to separate from each other are very closely related: they are next-of-twin. When they meet in human incarnation, their love is second only to the love of twins.

Old Soul
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 206
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialRecommendation Second ClassRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,350 Times in 2,494 Posts
    I love the cosmic phone
    Hidden Content
    In my hands I hold a candle whose flame is small to see,
    And if I give but one light to you my life is filled for me.
    But...In your hands you hold a torch for many eyes to see,
    So hold it high that they may light their candlewicks from thee... موم γλυφή !

- By Faye

Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content
    む ム 無 む موم Superluminal Supporter موم む 無 ム む

33. The Following User Says Thank You to tmt For This Useful Post:

leila (08-15-2010)

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tmt View Post
    I love the cosmic phone
    tehe...ohh yes it is nice isn't it

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 697
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialRecommendation Second ClassRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    reading this makes me feel quite...lonesome.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast