Smart Dust Is Not Necessarily Your Friend

Have you heard about those government cover ups? What about x, y, z? Yep, it's all in here.
Well, this is a new one to me. The video presents "its" views. What the absolute truth is on the matter i don't know. Apparently a new area for concern. Psychopaths never sleep. I think its best to be aware of what the enemy is up to, 'though the news is invariably unpleasant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHBWN80G0r8&feature=player_embedded

Cogent thoughts on point by an interested human:

Nanoparticles are already in the food, drink, medicine supply, and in the air we breath, otherwise known as nanobiotics, also known as transhumanism.
- Micrometer-sized capsules can deliver drugs inside living cells.
- Nanobots inside vaccines can improve or destroy immunity depending on their design.
- Newborns can be injected with a microchip to identify the person for the rest of his/her life.
- The implanted person can be tracked anywhere on the globe.
- Electromagnetic stimulation can change a person's brainwaves experienced as torture.
- U.S. astronauts were implanted before they were sent into space so their thoughts could be followed and all their emotions could be registered 24 hours a day.
- Thought signals and subconscious thinking can be read, dreams affected and even induced, all without the knowledge or consent of the implanted person.

Targeting people’s brain functions with electromagnetic fields and beams (from helicopters and airplanes, satellites, parked vans, neighboring houses, telephone poles, electrical appliances, mobile phones, TV, radio, etc.) Big Pharma together with Big Government with or without public participation can inject the most effective surveillance, and mind manipulating tool ever designed into billions of people via nanovaccines under the guise of a "greater good" for humanity.

The technology has arrived whereby brain functions can be connected to supercomputers by means of radio implants and nanochips. This threat can only be defeated or at least delayed by educating the public.
drakke1

Return to index page Conspiracy Corner