new here and feeling lost

Don't be afraid to introduce yourself, we're all friendly here.
hi there-

i am new here, just wanted to say hello and note that i am very much new to all of this... i am 30 years old, but i've always felt 'different' from everyone- have been able to read what a person's demeanor is like from the moment i meet them and have had strange experiences with bad feelings in a room, certain smells no one else can smell, etc etc. Growing up no one in my family believed me. I have had intense feelings of joy and deep deep sorrows. Right now I just feel lost without any guidance and don't know what my purpose is. The description of indigo fits me to a tee... but where do I go from here? What should I read? Look into? Thanks for taking the time.

jess
jessincolorado

Hello xxxx read anything you like :)
I suggest learning about dianetics to help you with negativity in your life etc if you have any.
Also anything regarding David Icke... Paradox-720 I find is helpful but they are mostly into governmental conditioning reversal and starseeds.
whatever rocks your boat I guess xx
TheRavenMother

Welcome.

You should look into Aura readings, meditation, crystal healing, and trying reading up or looking at some documentaries of indigos.

Just don't get too caught up in the label, and don't let the label limit you. =]

Hope you enjoy it here!!!!

<3
*~i GlOw 0F iNdIgO~*

by rug
hi jess in colrado welcome

as glow says, its just a label:)

hmmm reading, well all i can offer you is personal experience and everyones different, but one book that really helped me is Conversations with God by neale donald walsch

love
ian
rug

Yes, don't label yourself. Let your feelings manifest and trust your instincts, they will guide you to further enlightenment. There's a lot of helpful research you can do but remember that many questions can be answered if you listen to yourself. I get alternating feelings of euphoria and sorrow as well, I think they're the result of energy you happen to be detecting, positive or negative.
spongy0llama

by sshenry
Welcome to IS! Personally I have found "Notes from the Universe" and "The Four Agreements" to be exceptionally helpful.
sshenry

Hi Jess, welcome. :) I think we all feel lost at times, one thing that helps me through is remembering that the light is always there even if you can't see it.
JayareSein

by Zen
Hello and a warm welcome to IS! :)
Zen

Thank you!

Thank you all so much for taking the time to write... i have searched through the site and a lot of the info/jargon is waaaay over my head. I'm looking for some good books, etc. to get started on this journey, so thank you kindly!

Jess
jessincolorado

The Four Agreements which sshenry recommended is a good one. You may also want to check out Journey of Souls and Destiny of Souls by Michael Newton.
JayareSein

Hi Jess~

I am new to all of this "Indigo" stuff as well and while it is a label and understood. I have found the fairly basic information I found in The book Adult Indigos: Forerunners of the New Civilization to be really helpful and lots of A-HA moments for me with things that i felt and knew but didn't have any wrods to describe until I saw them written. Things just fell into place in me when i read the things that i personally needed at this time. There was and is some info in the book that I wasn't intersted in or was a bit more than I could handle just now, but I just read it. let it be, and gained the insights I really needed. Maybe I'll go bakc to it later, maybe not. The beginning of the book is all technical stuff, but don't let that keep you from reading on or just skip it, there are some things in the rest of the book, some question/ answer sections that are and were extremely helpful to me and gave me sense of relief and understanding. I have a sense that this book will be pretty helpful to you as well. I hope that helps and if you'd like to talk, I'm here. Take Care.

~Amber
akbaker11