When your dead can you...

Library of information and resources for the "Indigo" generation.
When your dead can you... «  » by bian101
Heyy!

Okay, as the title says, when your dead can you...

...see humans
...pass through walls and stuff
...create shields to protect against negative entities
...move physical objects
...talk to humans through the mind (telepathy)

?

Thanks guys :)

Much love. xx
bian101

«  » by Indigo Dog
Yes.
Yes.
It really doesn't matter anymore at that point.
Yes.
Yes.
Indigo Dog

«  » by bian101
Indigo Dog wrote:It really doesn't matter anymore at that point.

Hey Indigo ;). Thanks for the reply. Howcome it doenst matter? xxx
bian101

«  » by Indigo Dog
When you die and return to your nonphysical form you are a part of pure positive energy again. Negativity doesn't exist. Negativity is only experienced by physical beings who are alive. That is our privilege and challenge in order to learn and expand. However pure love, positive energy ( True God Source) does not have any negativity in it nor can it experience it. So, making negativity shields is unnecessary.
Indigo Dog

«  » by PhoenixDown
I want to learn and expand as much as I possibly can while I can :)
PhoenixDown

«  » by enrico
...you will also understand the difference between "your" and "you're"
enrico

«  » by Hall
Indigo Dog wrote:When you die and return to your nonphysical form you are a part of pure positive energy again. Negativity doesn't exist. Negativity is only experienced by physical beings who are alive. That is our privilege and challenge in order to learn and expand. However pure love, positive energy ( True God Source) does not have any negativity in it nor can it experience it. So, making negativity shields is unnecessary.

How about if someone dies as a very negative dark person, do you think one deseves pure love, positive energy (true source of god) in the after life? imo Not! Unless someone from the other side helps them find the light.
Hall

«  » by Hall
Hall

«  » by Indigo Dog
Hall, the idea of Hitler making it to heaven makes you sick because you want revenge and punishment for wrong actions. It is common to want to hurt those who hurt us. The after life is not a place of reward for good little souls and punishment of evil doers. It is the absence of negativity and the total all encompassing energy of pure positive love. Hate and revenge doesn't exist there.

If every human was sent to hell for doing a wrong thing we'd all be there eventually.

PS. If I'm wrong about this then I'll buy you cold beer in hell when we get there.
Indigo Dog

«  » by Hall
Indigo Dog wrote:Hall, the idea of Hitler making it to heaven makes you sick because you want revenge and punishment for wrong actions. It is common to want to hurt those who hurt us. The after life is not a place of reward for good little souls and punishment of evil doers. It is the absence of negativity and the total all encompassing energy of pure positive love. Hate and revenge doesn't exist there.

If every human was sent to hell for doing a wrong thing we'd all be there eventually.

PS. If I'm wrong about this then I'll buy you cold beer in hell when we get there.

I don't believe in hell, i believe in different dimensions. And how would you know what its like on the other side, have you been there?
I'll still have a cold beer with you regardless.:p
Hall

«  » by Indigo Dog
I've been pretty close. Interacted with light beings/angels from there. I can wrap my mind around different dimensions. That works for me too.
Indigo Dog

«  » by Hall
Indigo Dog wrote:I've been pretty close. Interacted with light beings/angels from there. I can wrap my mind around different dimensions. That works for me too.

Actually, do you want to know where Hitler is right now? He is in a parallel dimension which seems real to him, as real as here (Holographic but he doesn't know that)... He doesn't know he died; he woke up in his time of war when he started to kill and torture Jews. The Jews fought back along with some other forces and captured him. They have him locked in a cellar torturing him the same way he did to the Jews and he is starting to realize what it feels like to be on the weak side. He is learning his lesson and realizes the terrible things he has done. When he starts to feel for the Jews and admits to himself that he has done wrong he will have a second chance...
Hall

«  » by cindy
yup hall...thats how i see it...n thats why i feel its so important to gather as much knowledge as you can about crossing over...so you know what to expect n how to deal with...but more n more they on the other side are contacting us to help us gain this knowledge. of course holding onto any kind of belief or attitude will cause you to be drawn to that energy on the other side..its limiting...so having no beliefs..yet believing in all things being possible...just packing up everything you know n moving on with that... an open mind.. gives you a huge frame of reference to draw from..when you move on xxxx
cindy

«  » by celestial creator
isnt it the way of believing that helps moving on?
its isnt really a matter of gathering information, what use is the information if you dont know how you need to do it. like you said yourself. crossing over isnt just a thing possible to do. its given natural to those who need it
in the end you will be able to do it natural, but only father time decides that

regarding the attitude or believe: between now and the next life, there will be a life plan for you to decide what you want to do or what you need to do
basically when you are crossing over you have 2 choices
as a spirit: you can remain on earth as a protector or start a new live
second choice: go to the higher planes and take a job there
celestial creator

«  » by Dolphinchild96
bian101 wrote:Heyy!

Okay, as the title says, when your dead can you...

...see humans
...pass through walls and stuff
...create shields to protect against negative entities
...move physical objects
...talk to humans through the mind (telepathy)

?

Thanks guys :)

Much love. xx

all of the above! lol xD

my friends an i agreed to stay in heaven/spirit world/higher planes for a while and stay on earth too and like have fun being dead and stuff! xD which reminds me, does anyone know if whe a soul goes to heaven can it like go back to earth as a spirit back and forth????
Dolphinchild96

«  » by aislynmoon3
A.) I want a cold beer too... but right now would be better.
B.) How do you know? Are you dead? One must do a lotttttt of past life recalling to figure that out.
aislynmoon3

«  » by celestial creator
for so far i know
i would be a rare case if a soul is allowed to go down to earth
according to what i know is that its either the choice to go up or down and thats it
when you are up you can go down for a limited of time but then you are tied to rules which i cant explain now way too difficult to tell
celestial creator

«  » by Dolphinchild96
aislynmoon3 wrote:A.) I want a cold beer too... but right now would be better.
B.) How do you know? Are you dead? One must do a lotttttt of past life recalling to figure that out.

i dont know exactly what happens, but i just gotta feeling there are tons of possibilities of what could happen ;)
Dolphinchild96

«  » by aislynmoon3
I'll second that
aislynmoon3

«  » by tappsislandmom
How about if someone dies as a very negative dark person, do you think one deseves pure love, positive energy (true source of god) in the after life? imo Not! Unless someone from the other side helps them find the light.

Who knows? Maybe it is a different dimension of light or lower vibrational type of light that they put themselves there and lost but that they can move out if they want to recieve help from the angels that will minister to them to bring them out of it? This one psychic told me that my grandmother is bound by spirit and she is not to be around me to wreck havoc while I'm on earth or anyone else in the family. Who knows if that is true or not? She was a very dark type of soul.
Janet
tappsislandmom