Were indigos killers in past lifes? ( a theory from an anthroposophy school)

General Indigo Generation discussion
Recently i was in contact with a circle of healers at an anthroposohy school.
I had a meeting with the woman that lead it, for aout 3 hours.
Her main interest is support indigo children at school , becouse she did notice the children ar not respected at all.

I did try to explain some things to her, she was open, even for the context of her education, but she came always with Rudolf Steiner explanations and concepts, not with perception of what i told her and even when she did perceive she judged alot.

we agree to meet later.

Recently one common friend told me as follows:

this woman met finally an inidgo child, and did realize by herslef that in her words" indigos were so powerfull that did kill alot of people in past lifes"

and that is why they are very carefull now, and are afraid of their own power.

This woman repeated same information i gave to her before, also in the following way: THat indigos heal and activate other beings capacity and awarenesa round them, and sometimes that mans to produce changes in the collective and other individuals karma or patterns. then interaction is needed, but sometimes, most part of the time this interaction is not comfortable for inidgos.

She, the healer, did add to the explanation as follows" she said: "indigos atract other beings to mop them, to abuse them, becouse actually they trannsform thsi energy and spiritual qualities of them"

I was explaining my friend as follows:

The idea of power is right, but the judgement of "indigos are killers", do not match with my perception.

I experienc ethat the first step of polarization of teh light, creates a state of mind beyond duality, in which indigos can access the most dense patterns of mind and energy and redirect them or use them in a correct direction or purpose.

That is some how what we do in this ascencion process. now on earth. even expressing hard and complex emotions, the process is like making compost! transforming it and all it context into light.

Then, probably in another time, or place, in past or future, inidgos were confronted with situations had to act with agression. Maybe desctruction with a high purpose, with love.

My access to a collective memory said also that ones ina while indigo were betrayed, and there for, they were forced to act in thatw ay that seems to be instinctive, and that was very uncomfortable for indigos, but without any judgement was correct. The only poblem now is the feeling of Guilty, and fear of own power.

then, if inidgos do so, like teh scorpion, the power gets against themselves.

I would like to ask you please to feedback this letter and tell me how you think, feel or remember about these past, experiences, light polariaztion, action in no duality state, and others.

and also how do you think the anthroposophy theories of steiner match really or can helpo indigos.

my expeirence with them is that the anthroposophy people touch with the inner eyes closed, and use a book written by steiner, to describe what they touch, what does it mean and its function.

there for they put ina box indigos in a very concrte way.

Then, they mean, this life, inidgos need to do the opposite, becouse before they were killers.

thsi dualistic opposition, and perspective,is used by them to explain behavior, just add to any behavior the opposite and you have teh reason why is in taht way now, we mean, what they did before: karma. but i find this thinking pocess very limited and not real, actually ilusory.

how is that for you?
Indigo Traveler

by rug
i believe i have killed in past lives
rug

In my past lives I am usually murdered or drowned when I die BUT...

There has been a life where I killed myself to save my self from torture from a group of people who i think were nazis.

I also recall a life where I was married to a medieval or Elizabeth prison warden and as I was married to him I had to assist him in the terrible dungeons, not as a torturer, but I was part of the deaths of many people - I saw my main duties in this life as a dungeon cook for the workers and for the criminals, not all criminals had bread and water from my memories and I had 3 children in my memories too - so I am not sure if I killed in this life, but I do know I was a part of a lot of death in dungeons via my husband the main prison warden and torturer. (bites lip)
TheRavenMother

There was a time tht man love warriors were leaved under a complex situations: to kill and connect themsleves with law vibrational beings, or to go way of the planet and let this beings access to th galaxy and destry many universes.

These love warriors didnt need to do that job, was actually a political manipulation to put them away of the cosmic activity for a while, becouse, after killing this way, they will had to purify their actions.

Along many proccess in time these love warriors could polarize the light, go beyound duality. re activate their power and free themselves....

well, tahtw as the promess.

This si teh story i know,,,close to amny other similar stories.....

i dont believ in past lifes becouse all lifes are happening right now, in the state beyond time...

then the beinsg we meet, we actualy meet a resonance space with all of them inn every life-right now simultaneusly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyBws71TCuw
(just hear the lyrics, leave the video for a while)
Indigo Traveler

Indigo Traveler

Indigo Traveler

by ZZ23
I in this life have never killed another human being- I have never condoned one to death either- But yet we all have the compacity too just like anyone else- Its not the gun that kills people, people kill people, which is what this iossue seems to touch pretty closely, sure its easier to harm people when ur indigo, but its the same as anyone else- - - Theres a reason why indigos most of the time have alot of self control towards these things- - Its for this issue itself- - - You should ask this healer as she has the compacity to heal, doesh she not also have the capacity kill using her gift- - If u can do one u can do the other- - -CJ
ZZ23

by ZZ23
In past lives i have been royalty stragnely we were almost always at peacetime- - - Or at war in one life i was a senator in room, another a king in britain, i think i was charlemagne im not too sure on that one i remmeber being a leader in the holy roman empire- And i also lived in the time of egypt and anceint sumeria- i was Prince rameses the 5th and i was also a king of an aztek nation and add in a couple witch docotors- Shamn a couple times- - -I was a farmworker and a slave twice- - - They worked me to death- My last life was as a rich kid in the early 1900's late 1800's my family was fairly rich we wre one of the first to own a car- - Which also happened to be my death i was ran over by a car- - -In some of these lives i have killed yes but i dont think we can be responsible for what happened in our past lives only for wha thas happned in this life-- CJ
ZZ23

blah I don't know what to make of this.
TheNewSound

by Eriol
I probably lived a lot of trauma in past lives, and no doubt I was a warrior in other lifetimes. But I don't think all indigos are like that at all. I don't think that we are indigos at all. How can you put all the different kind of starseed souls of the galaxy all in one basket? No wai.
Eriol

I don't know, but I have always felt I was a samurai in a former life - I died a violent death, but it was a good one (In a duel). At one point during meditation, I was able to (Unexpectedly) see a vision in first person. I was looking through the eyes of a tired, sweaty and bloody samurai, standing in an open area under a stone path. Before me was an armed samurai, and surrounding us was other men. There was a brief period of "Breath" as I like to call it. I looked up and saw the moon - It was vivid, huge! Breathtaking. A gentle wind passed over the tops of the bamboo trees, and a tremendous sense of awareness shot through me and all became lucid, clear, non-dual, just being. I looked back to the opponent and charged at him, cutting him clear through the head - and he clear through my gut. I remember other men with weapons around me, and then things fade to black. This is all in a few moments, yet it was so intense and vivid I won't forget it.

Whether we killed in our former lives or not - how old are we? I sense that many indigos are "old souls" that have lived many lives, perhaps have killed, perhaps not. What's important is to remember to be present. The rest will slowly and surely follow and unravel itself.
shaman sun

I have suspected this, and struggle to understand my occasionally aggressive and extremely and unjustifiably cautious nature. I don't understand why I am this way, but I feel that it is something I must come into balance with. Not obliterate in tirades of the same tired old cliches - giving peace a chance, doing 'the right thing', and making sure every person gets to have their say on who I should be - but to balance with appropriateness. Life is an expression of choice and momentum. If I can come to terms with every aspect of this momentum, come closer to an understanding of the larger pattern within which I function, I can feel closer to my own self. That's real peace.

[Disclaimer: I am not condoning egregious murder and violence. I am merely suggesting that we examine the undercurrents of people and events with more scrutiny than our predecessors. I do have a strong conscience and sense of, ehm, positive appropriateness. *chuckle* Also, better public service announcements - please, Barbara, come up with something a little cooler sounding, so I don't get laughed out of the party.]
envelope

by MP3
That's a really interesting philosophy and point of view. I don't think it's accurate for all cases, of course, but it does seem to be logical.

"indigos atract other beings to mop them, to abuse them, becouse actually they trannsform thsi energy and spiritual qualities of them"

Another idea making sense, especially when considering the method alluded to by which 'Indigos' elevate and activate those around them.

I've always had the concern of being afraid of my own capacity to influence. Ultimately, I know my disposition and behavior has unique effects, and I feel that it serves a beneficial purpose for everyone in the end, but I can empathize with the notion of "playing with fire", if you will. Good thread...
MP3

[QUOTE=ZZ23;45637]I in this life have never killed another human being- I have never condoned one to death either- But yet we all have the compacity too just like anyone else- Its not the gun that kills people, people kill people, which is what this iossue seems to touch pretty closely, sure its easier to harm people when ur indigo, but its the same as anyone else- - - Theres a reason why indigos most of the time have alot of self control towards these things- - Its for this issue itself- - - You should ask this healer as she has the compacity to heal, doesh she not also have the capacity kill using her gift- - If u can do one u can do the other- - -CJ[/QUOTE]

you are very right about the main point!

regards the question, i can ask, but i will espect her to tell me that "the capaciyt to heal have nothing to do with killing"

i do actualyl donta gree with that, every warrior knows that the healing arts are very close to warrior arts.

The power of life, to bring life or take life, to contruct or destruct, is very similar.

the healer and the warrior that master both forces will eb really powerful.
but as you said, there i a reason why indigos are very aware of thsi power and use it properly into the circumstance
Indigo Traveler

[QUOTE=ZZ23;45638]In past lives i have been royalty stragnely we were almost always at peacetime- - - Or at war in one life i was a senator in room, another a king in britain, i think i was charlemagne im not too sure on that one i remmeber being a leader in the holy roman empire- And i also lived in the time of egypt and anceint sumeria- i was Prince rameses the 5th and i was also a king of an aztek nation and add in a couple witch docotors- Shamn a couple times- - -I was a farmworker and a slave twice- - - They worked me to death- My last life was as a rich kid in the early 1900's late 1800's my family was fairly rich we wre one of the first to own a car- - Which also happened to be my death i was ran over by a car- - -In some of these lives i have killed yes but i dont think we can be responsible for what happened in our past lives only for wha thas happned in this life-- CJ[/QUOTE]

past an future and here and now, there is no difference, when yu are in the state of mind beyond the past and future lifes.

i mightbe carefull while thinking about responsibility...

if you want to surf the waves of karma, is better to integrate it all at ones, instead of taking the pill of this life only
Indigo Traveler

[QUOTE=Eriol;45917]I probably lived a lot of trauma in past lives, and no doubt I was a warrior in other lifetimes. But I don't think all indigos are like that at all. I don't think that we are indigos at all. How can you put all the different kind of starseed souls of the galaxy all in one basket? No wai.[/QUOTE]

not all star seeds need to be indigo....
Indigo Traveler

"Justify"

I met a man in New Orleans wore a half suit with dark blue jeans
Kicked his heals together winked at me real nice.
I saw him from a mile away,
But in my state of mind I let him make his play
"Hey boy... have you seen the other side"
Yeah...in this man I saw the devil's hand so I looked at him man to man said
"This time it's gonna be a fight!"

I do not have to justify,
The way I live my life.
The reason I'm alive.

I saw her from across the room with diamond eyes she's heaven's jewel.
Dropped two aces smiled and threw my cards back.
Yeah I've been that man
Who lives deceit
Surrounds himself with worldly things.

So let me tell you a story
Let me feed it to you

We fly around like we were superman live in another trance
a different way to dance with dark romance
you get another chance to do that dirty dance without consequence.

The way I live my life.
The reason I'm alive.

Let me change the timber of this section
Add a little booze to ice
I guess you probably noticed
I've been living a double life

So fly around like you are superman given another chance
a different way to dance with true romance
you get another chance to tell your dirty, darkest secrets.

We fly around like we were superman live in another trance different way to dance with dark romance you
get another chance to do the dirty dance without consequence.

The way I live my life.
The reason I'm alive.

No more.
It's just not me.
Not me.
I'm just like you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2olieYl1Kpc
Indigo Traveler

by anomoly
hmm interesting dont know what to think of it. Right now my current ocupation is a soldier so i guess i have the capacity to kill. i have always maintained controle of my anger and attime i have felt that if unleashed it that it could be deadly so i never let go so in that sence i have not allowed my rrue potentual as a person to be seen simply because i dont want to have that guilt on my soul does that mean that i have killed in past lives i dont know do i have that power now i dont know for sure but at times it has felt like it i am a warior.
anomoly

by TraXy
I'd say everyone has taken another human's life in at least one past incarnation, not just Indigos. I mean, how many have not been soldiers in a past life, for instance? You don't have to have been a murderer per se, but I'd say no one's soul is completely spotless.

I'm myself not without blame. I was one of the soldiers trying (and failing) to defend England against the Normans in 1066... Pretty sure I took some of the invaders with me. ;)
TraXy

Return to index page Indigo Phenomenon