The 13 crystal skulls unified in NYC and the Winter Solstice Eclipse

Mayan Prophecies entail interesting things; especially "2012".
" wrote:its an issue of great concern atm. i'm not kidding, do some research. something about arranging certain priorities for those who can pay big time, adding lots of police, etc. originally it was set up to be freely and equally available to all.

Yeah I know after the wikilinks realisation the U.N. wants to step in on the internet and "tighten things up". They may want to do that but I am sure they won't be able to in any type of effective way. It would just push the internet to evolve a little furthur. I am not joking either for the record.
{{d*@*b}}

" wrote:Eclipses happen a few times each year... certain aspects of transpersonal planets, Saturn Uranus Pluto are most likely to be connected with war, this in possible combination with eclipses. Agree w/ Rabana that this is a time of great opportunity, the energies running can be beautiful--
though beyond a doubt some turbulence especially for the unprepared.

Also with this eclipse, which was the conjunction of events that haven't coincided for 456 years, mercury and jupiter were very close together. Mercury is retrograde which causes problems in the realms of communication (internet our most advanced form of communication) and travel (so lots of lateness an obstacles in travel). Saturn is exhalted which is probably the most effecting globally of the three. The Earth is having it's own personal Saturn return and every individual will have a hard time but fortunately Jupiter will help people find the oppertunities they need to get through the hard times and we will all emerge as even better versions of ourselves. Saturn can be a very tough sign so not addressing the obsacles it puts in front of us can be dire but usually people accept the challenges and benefit from the struggle especially with jupiter around.
{{d*@*b}}

" wrote:seriously, there are already many websites that we cannot access. there are regulations on which sites our ISP allows to go through.

There always were mind you the internet was a military service first but thanks to hackers it had to go public eventually so the covert side could remain secured or basicly out of the focus of the public. I think the issue is that currently the public dominates the internet and captilists like to "own" things but one can't own the internet unless they own all servers. They are attempting things like this by promoting mobile devices and phasing out desktops and laptops so that all the memory will be in a megacomputer like the beast in belgium.
{{d*@*b}}

ahh interesting
evergreen

Blogs: 1

I was born in 79 and at the time my mother was doing very well selling basically an e-mail service for bicoastal corperations. At the time the servers were the size of buildings and punchcards were used to relay messages from corperate executives to their counter parts on the west coast. So you can see first the internet was used in the military sector. At that time hackers were making modified phones and black boxes (check the anarchist cookbook on how to build those). Then internet was made public at first with the corperate sector. By the early 80's I remember I had a nieghbor kid who had gotten a modem for his birthday and that is the first time I ever saw internet in a household but it had existed in the miltary and corperate sectors for at least a decade. Though early on it was not called internet.
{{d*@*b}}

I did know that it was first used for the military, but what was interesting to me is that they want to contain all the info on their own server.
evergreen

With everything going to I Pads and smartphones. Larger scale personal computing is being phased out. So that the average citizen may not have a desktop or laptop but they will have smaller handheld devices with less memory but with access to the world server, so to speak, so that their information is all stored and retrieved from there. In that situation they can own your information because they own the storage of it and can control access. I think the super server that is already built is called "the beast" it is in Belgium and was built for such a purpose but as long as people retain their own servers I don't see any other way that the internet could be full controled with out loopholes. Currently they try to control but can only do so much if they centralise the information then they can withhold your own personal information.

Realise in the new age information is more valuable than gold or currency so this is the sector that those who were interested in controling capital will go to first once the finacial systems collapse.
{{d*@*b}}

But for the record it is contested whether such a centralised server like "the beast" could actually get the job done. I personally don't think they could make a computer that could effectively work in such a way without elliminating all personal computing. The whole infrustructure would have to be replaced with mobile computing devices.
{{d*@*b}}

I have a laptop "only". I don't have a cell phone or those other things, so I didn't realize they were used so much for things. I don't even really know exactly what an Ipad is. Also had no idea about a 'beast' server. I did realize google had a way to store your documents online with them, and I found that very weird. I wouldn't want to ever do that.

I feel like that any bit of information we get off of the internet is because 'they' want us to have it. All of it is basically smoke and mirrors to cover for something else IMO. I guess kind of like organized dissent.

But it seems it could be a huge issue if all of the info were to be contained on one server and that server went down. Would we even be able to communicate or access our personal files?
evergreen

" wrote:Yeah I know after the wikilinks realisation the U.N. wants to step in on the internet and "tighten things up". They may want to do that but I am sure they won't be able to in any type of effective way. It would just push the internet to evolve a little furthur. I am not joking either for the record.

This is why I think wikileaks is a dual-motivated coin.

The supposed "leaks" are being used as an excuse for the government to tighten the leash around the internet. Justifying their need to do so just like the "terrorist" attacks justified the patriot act.
AmentiHall

Blogs: 57

Yeah they assume the majority will be agreeable as that is why the patriot act was able to be implemented but I don't think the population is so agreeable anymore. I think, for better or for worse, the fact that there is a radical right and a radical left and well the just plain radicals shows that the general m.o. of the population is in opposition to a capitalist agenda. Granted the can try but it will be like removing a bees nest with a nun-chuck.
{{d*@*b}}

This policy would violate free speech. It would also impact one-sixth of the nations economy. It also doesn't have legal authority to do so. YOu want to know who Julius Genachowski is? Research the chairman of FCC. YOu see how it ties in.
Janet
tappsislandmom

Here we go again! I'm sure you've heard about the blizzard that hit the east coast. Well the government has gone "Katrina" on us once more. I've been stuck in Connecticut for 2 days because the busses were shut down. Finally I get home to find city busses, 16 wheelers, passenger cars, Oil trucks, Garbage trucks burried and abandond in the middle of the street. The subways are not working and I could barely get a cab to drive me home. There is a 16 wheeler abandond outside my apartment and barely any plows out clearing things up. 70% of the city busses are stuck and abandoned in the streets so, two days later, the busses are still out of service. I saw a police woman sitting in a burried car on the brooklyn bridge two whole days later. WTF is up with that?!?!
{{d*@*b}}

i'm really out of it. didn't know about that at all.
rabana

Blogs: 4

" wrote:This policy would violate free speech. It would also impact one-sixth of the nations economy. It also doesn't have legal authority to do so. YOu want to know who Julius Genachowski is? Research the chairman of FCC. YOu see how it ties in.
Janet

The FCC already violates free speech.

These people who are working at control do not care about something
as small as 1/6th of the nations economy.

The FCC and income tax violate the constitution.
It is the continuous pressure to erode a persons freedoms.

Be well

BuilderOfCastles
builderofcastles

Good day {{d*@*b}}

The war you are trying to anticipate is not like anything
in the history books. It will be a war between China and USA.
Or, the US government will say, look they took out Korea,
we need to stop them. China will say, we had to take out Korea,
it was ours to begin with and they had nukes they were about
to use.

The real reason is about who gets to control the worlds money.
Right now it is the Federal Reserve Bank and they do not want
to give it up. There is a huge money war going on right now.
Trillions of dollars are being thrown around to combat it.

And people talk about Iran costing lots. Most people are unaware
of even being able to understand that bullets are flying around
over there heads. They would need to become financially literate
and then start to look around, become financially literate in a what
has happened (like financial history) and then they will be ready
to see just how bad the war has gotten.

The UN is a puppet. And one of the worst collection of vial and
villainy I have seen. Collected from various first hand sources.

The monetary system of the world is about to collapse.
There is a race to be THE one to implement the worlds next
money. There are many people that want to go back to
Gold backed money, and stop this printing press driven (into the ground)
insanity.

Enjoy ^_^

BuilderOfCastles
builderofcastles

I am not anticipating a war let me make that clear I am am anticipating the end of systems that we have become accustomed to. In that movement there is a motivation to take care of your fellow human beings but to abandon government and politics because they don't care about us. They never look out for us. They only look out for self. Sorry I am slow to respond but I have to figure out how I am going to actually go about my business today because transportation is down.

Also, also it should be noted that, mercury is retrograde right now. This represents sluggishness and difficulty surrounding transportation as well, it helps foster the healthy development in relationships. The eclipse happened while libra was ascendant so the energy of the eclipse will take that sort of flavor. Libra is a relationship sign, a sign of justice and equality. Venus rules libra and venus is all about love. Libra usually puts other priorities above money and class as it equalizes or harmonizes things.
{{d*@*b}}

I don't want people to think I am in to doomsaying but I do want people to become aware that there are steps being taken by the universe around us and I don't want any of you left in the dust. If anything can truly be called a war right now it is a war on the people in the lower and middle socioeconomic classes. So be aware of how you are being treated. Don't get comfortable, complacent, and apathetic. There are big big steps happening right now that need to be recognised or they will get more obvious and more unpleasant. So please open all those eyes and see.
{{d*@*b}}

my advice (or the advice of my sources) for these times: meditate and stay close to your higher power. ask for help and listen. way to get the clearest answers?-- do right and be of service.
rabana

Blogs: 4

hai hai mamasita..xxoo
Kchi Migwech Gzheminido Kinagego
makwaiskwew

Blogs: 9