this loneliness

The creativity in all of us transpires here.
I dont know where it came from...or why its here
that makes living feel so empty....
But I know its here for a reason

What am I missing?
What am I seeking?

Its not just a someone...or something
Its Life itself

What is this Life?
What does life mean?
Why is this happening...what am I doing here?

I am not depressed. It isnt that
For I see color and beauty everywhere...
But...like a painting its all lifeless
And no matter how I choose to paint it...it wont ever come Alive
Just a pretty picture

And I am just an outsider

Basic step to step instructions on how to live your life are everywhere
But where may I ask are the directions on how...to make your Soul live...
I speak not of this physical body and its mind
I speak of something that lasts eternity

How does the Soul live?

What does it crave

Been confined in this physical cage for too long...I cannot recall

Maybe if we all communicated on a soul to soul basis....

How is your Soul feeling today?
Zaher

The last days I have definitely opened the Pandora Box, my soul is on a constant challenge - trying to clear all the past life karma but will it ever end? I'm really wondering, it seems like it's a never - ending process. It's like healing one wound and then another one comes up, deeper than the previous one. I thought I was alone on that but most definitely I'm not, my soul family is definitely connected to all this mess.
AmazonPrincess

Hi Zaher , Dont worry =)

Ive noticed, through personal experience, and the collective reports of hundreds of other peoples experiences, that we are going through a phase of time where ALL of our fears are being brought to the surface where at one time we could easily keep them hidden in the subconscious without them giving rise to any ill feeling. But now, as we are being "purified" all of those things that we have neglected to deal with are raising to the surface in order for us to finaly come to terms with them.

One of the biggest stumbling blocks ive experienced was this lonliness your talking about. We each grow and learn out of these problems in our own unique ways, my way was to completely accept the feeling into my body, and then ask why it was there. Then I asked my guides to help me come to terms with this emotion, aknowledge it, learn from it, and let it go. It then gradually began to occur to me that everything around me was consciousness. The walls that were surrounding me, aware. The bed i was lying on, aware, and conscious of my presence, only hoping and wishing that someday i would aknowledge theirs. We can never be lonely because we are never on our own, we are surrounded by consciousness, spirit, which is experiencing this reality along with us. We too were once a piece of wood, a rock, a wall.. If only someone would have aknowledged us, our presence, that would have made our day!
Dazed'nd'Confuzed

for me the soul wants to experience life as it sees it like when i,m building projects or doing something that really gets me excited then i know the soul is happy out, so i only do as i feel excited about, if its not there i dont do it, ya life is not all rosie that i can do as i wish all the time but in most of it i do as the soul pleases,
sean keyes

Every one come alone in there life know one is there who come with us to remove our loneliness , to remove the loneliness of our life do one thing that make yourself busy in job,reading books, music ,house work due to this you feel nice.
jupiterpitter

What is this Life?
What does life mean?
Why is this happening...what am I doing here?

You won't be satisified with what I tell you but it's as good as can be done.

Those questions are meaningless and the answers transcend logic itself in my view. To answer these questions have to learn not to ask the question.

If you like you cannot both play the part of your life and view it from the audience at the same time. You are on stage, all you can do is act your part. :)
SecretAgentMan

by Zaher
Got my questions answered from my spirit guides :)

I deeply recommend The Instruction by Ainslie Macleod
Zaher

by iti
I don't think what I am mentioning is really relevant but I am sure you are being prepared for what will be coming in the next 5 - 10 years as most people are. But until we reach the absolute spiritual rock bottom then our views and priorities change, as SAM did mention we do play our part but we are also the script writer / director etc.
iti

by Zaher
[QUOTE=iti;661603]I don't think what I am mentioning is really relevant but I am sure you are being prepared for what will be coming in the next 5 - 10 years as most people are. But until we reach the absolute spiritual rock bottom then our views and priorities change, as SAM did mention we do play our part but we are also the script writer / director etc.[/QUOTE]

Being a director is a great responsibility...truly great

I feel my brain is being lubricated lately. Best word I can think of to describe the sensation...
Zaher

by sshenry
Maybe it's not about living so much as it is about listening.
sshenry

by Zaher
[QUOTE=sshenry;661641]Maybe it's not about living so much as it is about listening.[/QUOTE]

discovering moment of clarity...
Zaher

by iti
Well it sounds as if you have listened, got all the actors ready and the script and the stage has been set. Now it is time for you to dance with grace and sing your song for all to hear.

Looking forward to hearing the song and seeing the dance
iti

as SAM did mention we do play our part but we are also the script writer / director etc.

I respectfully disagree most strongly. This just isn't possible.
SecretAgentMan

by iti
Everyone to their own belief systems SAM
iti

by sshenry
[QUOTE=SecretAgentMan;661689]I respectfully disagree most strongly. This just isn't possible.[/QUOTE]

"All things are possible until they are proved impossible-even the impossible may only be so, as of now."
-- Pearl Sydenstricker Buck
sshenry

Everyone to their own belief systems SAM

Well, you disrepected mine, so take your own advise :)
SecretAgentMan

"All things are possible until they are proved impossible-even the impossible may only be so, as of now."
-- Pearl Sydenstricker Buck

There is no need for ignorant arrogance ss.
SecretAgentMan

by iti
Okay SAM you have got me interested. Exactly how did I disrespect your belief system considering I don't even know what your values and ethics actually involve.

So explain it so I can understand your view points and how they were disrepected, as I am generally curious
iti

by Zaher
I walk around with a goofy smile on my face...eyes wide open...with perfect contentment

Then I see You. The You that is just another extension of me. WE

I see frustration and the need to defend yourself to fend for yourself since you feel you are separate, each man to his own....and the need to suffer because of this.

I want to catch your eye...watch you feel my smile and understanding

Understanding. Not compassion

I do not feel sorry for you or anything of the kind

Why should I when there is no such thing as being separate, suffering, being alone...?

You are actually happy and always have been. We know that

As I am walking outside I see this homeless person on this bench. He is not stressed or unhappy.
He appears to be quite carefree and relaxed and comfortable with being himself. He is not trying to be anything else.

I do not try to catch his eye and smile at him because inside I feel puzzled and inferior. This guy who has nothing seems to have what my life wants

Anyways....the point of all this is there is no point LOL :p

to be cont.
Zaher

Return to index page Creativity & Art