Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 193
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranVeteranTagger Second ClassTagger Second Class1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Question Red Overlay on Aura -- what to do?

Hey folks,

Just answered two tests to figure out the color of my aura...which is predominantly Violet with Yellow and Indigo, Green and Abstract Tan...but with almost all the other colors as well, and interestingly the results of both tests were the same.

The Red Overlay was what intrigued me the most though, first because it was accurate, my cycle of self-sabotage and personal struggle, and the early problems in childhood. I've recently had a very intense life shift, and healing...which clarified for me all my issues that stemmed from childhood -- perfectly articulated by the definition of the red overlay. And, it seems that I've attracted friends and people who have the same thing. For my process of healing to be complete and to break free from this so-called prison (apparently a protective mechanism during those traumatic times), understanding this red overlay and how to clear my aura would be important.

This ad goes away when you register.

So, for those who know or went through a similar experience, my question is: what should I do so that my aura is cleared of this overlay?
    Let the beauty of what you love, be what you do. ~ Rumi

The artist has a special task and duty -- the task of reminding men of their humanity and the promise of their creativity! ~ Louis Mumford, Historian/Philosopher

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nexfutbol For This Useful Post:

indigoAstray (03-18-2011)

Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 274
    Achievements:
    VeteranVeteran1000 Experience Points1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    you have to accept what the cosmos( divine) truly is bringing to you and let go attachment to what you know and this reality...submit to your own higher self and you will no doubt see a change...

Dragon Buster
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 853
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupVeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entry
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    There's nothing wrong with red. Red is the color of passion and survivors. It just needs to be balanced with the other colors.
    It is a source of great energy, love, and optimism if used wisely.
    The Way is always uncontrived. Yet there's nothing it doesn't do. -- Tao te Ching

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Optimystic For This Useful Post:

Lelitu (11-18-2010)

Old Soul
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 375
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialYour first GroupYour first GroupRecommendation Second Class
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,269 Times in 1,549 Posts
    The Red Overlay

People are not born with a Red Overlay but add it if they felt a need to protect themselves

Reasons for adding the Red Overlay are various but they all occurred in early childhood.

(1) There may have been a life threatening situation (choking, nearly drowning, suffocating, etc.) (2) There may have been intense feelings of abandonment or rejection (adoption, parent leaving) (3) There may have been physical, emotional or mental abuse (sexual abuse, being beaten, alcoholic or verbally abusive parents, even being emotionally smothered, etc.)

The child can grow up feeling unsafe, unprotected, and that the world is not a friendly place

The Red Overlay is added to the outer bands but needs to be removed for healthy functioning

This red, protective layer can become a prison if not removed as it shuts everyone out

Indications of a Red Overlay present are intense anger, continuous struggle and self-sabotage

There are three significant ways people can remove the Red Overlay from their aura:

(1) They can visualize erasing the red from their aura and replacing it with another color

(2) They can visualize themselves as an adult taking care of and parenting their inner child

(3) They can go to a therapist

http://www.russellrowe.com/red_overlay.htm
    this is the information that I had in my bookmarks on red overlay aura.
    ~a whisper~

7. The Following User Says Thank You to pebble For This Useful Post:

indigodove (12-01-2010)

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 278
    Achievements:
    VeteranVeteran1000 Experience Points1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    I've seen the red overlay in others and there are many instances where carrying it no longer suits that person. It can keep you in bondage. After understanding its significance, you might be ready to remove it or have it removed. It can be done readily and easily when you come to that point.

Red in the energy body sometimes signifies physical inflammation, but I don't think that's true in your case.

Old Soul
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 538
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteranVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,011 Times in 1,239 Posts
    Red also reflects will and determination . It also depends on what layer of the aura its manifested at. Certain portions of the aura remain fixed and others shift every few minutes. I've had dozens of healers trying to cure me of my 'red' but its simply a matter of a willful character or streak . I use will to manifest with and I don't want anyone tampering with that. (they can't actually but their meddling annoys me)

Red reflects a root chakra that is powering up, most childhood issues correspond to the root . How do you feel about need fulfillment, feeling safe that your needs present an future are fulfilled. Do your issues center about anytime that you didn't deserve to have even base needs fulfilled. Things of that nature. When there is a need that we have lack of in the present, realized or not consciously, that area will flare. What needs to do think should be fullfilled at this time and why do you think they aren't. . . If you are clearing issues out of that area it will project into the aura. That is the chakra that is very active at this time. Conversely your determination and willful engagement in clearing out these any sorts of issues is going to be projected outwards from there. The colors are used as diagnostic tools to indicated what issues are most active at the time, either embedding, being triggered, or clearing out depending on the situation.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Celticknot For This Useful Post:

Optimystic (12-29-2010)

Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 87
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1 year registered1000 Experience Points1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Hi, I went through similar experiences. The childhood trauma affected my adult life so much that I almost commit suicide but I went to see a Hypnotherapist who did past life regression to go to the root of the problems. She then did a ThetaHealing to me to release the memories and finally Ho'oponopono. Now I feel like a newborn :-))

Banned
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 932
    Achievements:
    SocialSocial1 year registered1 year registeredCreated Blog entry

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,213 Times in 901 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayu Azalea View Post
    Hi, I went through similar experiences. The childhood trauma affected my adult life so much that I almost commit suicide but I went to see a Hypnotherapist who did past life regression to go to the root of the problems. She then did a ThetaHealing to me to release the memories and finally Ho'oponopono. Now I feel like a newborn :-))
    are you from Hawaii? nice energy!

Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 193
    Achievements:
    VeteranVeteranTagger Second ClassTagger Second Class1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Thumbs up Thanks to all who responded!

To all who have responded to this thread...

thanks! Helpful stuff...

I'm more empowered knowing there's something I can do about it...the visualization actually helped...although it does feel that there's a lot of growing up that my "hurt" child had to go through these past months (and still is going through)...but I am definitely in a better space now...and excited about the coming year!

So, hope all of you have a great year ahead...getting closer to 2012...energy-wise, seems a very significant time for all of us.
    Let the beauty of what you love, be what you do. ~ Rumi

The artist has a special task and duty -- the task of reminding men of their humanity and the promise of their creativity! ~ Louis Mumford, Historian/Philosopher

14. The Following User Says Thank You to nexfutbol For This Useful Post:

Optimystic (12-29-2010)