Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why are twin flames ALWAYS friggin separated??

Indigo Rookie
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 122
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranTagger Second Class1000 Experience Points

Olympia, WA. But I died in Astoria, OR. I plan on going back.
    Level
    Thanks

Angry Why are twin flames ALWAYS friggin separated??

I've been trying to figure this out. Everywhere I read about stories of people having twin flames, those people can't be together because they're already married. One of them is always freaking married and that pisses me off. It doesn't seem fair to me that they end up meeting each other and they fall deeply in love and they have all these freaking experiences and synchronizing stuff and you know what it is..

And then all of a sudden there's that block like- like someone has a ring on their finger, or they can't be together because they're across the world from one another, or they can't be together because one is on drugs, or some other stupid reason I can't think of, and it is stupid.

This ad goes away when you register.

Is there ANYWAY for these people to come together in the perfect way without causing chaos? Cause honestly.. it makes me depressed a little I just wish all of these other people that have nothing to do with my own life could be together.
    “There are four questions of value in life... What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same. Only love.”
    ~ Don Juan deMarco

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ZenHaltija For This Useful Post:

blissfulheart (11-23-2010), lillies1978 (01-21-2011), looking (12-09-2010), Rebecha (02-07-2011), Taz4591 (12-05-2010)

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 11
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1 year registered1000 Experience Points1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

You are an 'Indigo' ZenHaltija?! There's always a lot of anger in us about the things we cannot understand...
    I feel the same, there must be a reason, maybe not a good one. We want to change the world with all our might and make it a better place, yet some things we can't have in our hands, we're still human and for our own somewhat sad sake we want to much good. Not that there can be too much good but that much of this world isn't ready for it.
    If anyone can explain the separation of twin flames as you call it, I well want to know, but remember some things are as they are and are to be like that, for now at least...

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 755
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger Second Class10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,149 Times in 726 Posts
    Twin flames are not always separated - I have read and heard stories about people who are married or in relationship with their twin flames - but those who are not together, let's say there is a "time set". You can't reunite with your twin flame if you both are not ready for this. It sounds "cruel" but that's the truth, patience is the most important. Twin flames need to get their life lessons first and then be together. Thus the most important is that twin flames have a bond that no one can break - it's beyond a romantic relationship. Your twin flame is your sibling, parent, guardian, lover (not always though, many people connotate twin flames to romance only), best friend and so on.
    "Some Warriors look fierce but are mild. Some seem timid but are vicious. Look beyond appearances - position yourself for the advantage. - Deng Ming-Dao

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AmazonPrincess For This Useful Post:

chelsie (12-08-2010), Iretha (06-06-2011), lillies1978 (01-21-2011), luciangus (08-01-2013), ShadowVegan (11-25-2010)

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 11
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    The part of 'they'll come togeher when they're ready, when they have both learnt their lessons' makes perfect sense, that feels true. like there are reasons they may not be together...yet!
    It's worth waiting/working for the right things, for the true and absolute ones and meanwhile we may en-joy in the less absolute things and gain practice for the real good

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Starfruit For This Useful Post:

Zaher (02-07-2011)

Indigo Rookie
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfruit View Post
    You are an 'Indigo' ZenHaltija?! There's always a lot of anger in us about the things we cannot understand...
    I think I used to be, but I'm not so sure anymore.. I had a period where I just felt really weird and then my own perception of myself changed within time.. just felt more.. light, I guess you could say.

I understand what the two of you mean I think I just had a moment where I was so incredibly passionate about something I might have gone overboard in my head...

I think I agree with the life lessons part. I think maybe it might have to do with working on yourself too, maybe the two people need to be whole before they can truly be whole... if that makes sense. Maybe a time of enlightenment and spiritual/mental growth.
    “There are four questions of value in life... What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same. Only love.”
    ~ Don Juan deMarco

Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 24
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    I was in a short relationship with my twin flame until we were separated.. He passed away suddenly..

Banned
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 932
    Achievements:
    SocialSocial1 year registered1 year registeredCreated Blog entry

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,213 Times in 901 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenHaltija View Post
    I've been trying to figure this out. Everywhere I read about stories of people having twin flames, those people can't be together because they're already married. One of them is always freaking married and that pisses me off. It doesn't seem fair to me that they end up meeting each other and they fall deeply in love and they have all these freaking experiences and synchronizing stuff and you know what it is..

And then all of a sudden there's that block like- like someone has a ring on their finger, or they can't be together because they're across the world from one another, or they can't be together because one is on drugs, or some other stupid reason I can't think of, and it is stupid.

Is there ANYWAY for these people to come together in the perfect way without causing chaos? Cause honestly.. it makes me depressed a little I just wish all of these other people that have nothing to do with my own life could be together.
    ZenHaltija -- what is the definition of TWIN FLAME? this is the first I've heard of this concept but it sounds interesting.

p.s. I could google it but patiently await your answer (*the suspense is killing me)

Indigo Rookie
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Siouxwolf, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I wish you well.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericIndigo View Post
    ZenHaltija -- what is the definition of TWIN FLAME? this is the first I've heard of this concept but it sounds interesting.

p.s. I could google it but patiently await your answer (*the suspense is killing me)

Personally, I believe- and I think some might disagree with me that a twin flame is so much more than a soulmate. I believe that soul mates can be lovers but anyone else and are there for lessons to be learned from one another- and love can be quite a lesson. For twin flames, I believe it is the other part of yourself.

They seem to be in sync,- and complete with one another. It's like the other half of your soul in anothers body. If I were to meet my twin flame I would say to him, "I am you, you are I, we are one, and together we are whole."

I was just thinking that maybe in order to be with that person you would have to learn to love yourself first, so that you can truly love your "whole" self. (Like salt and pepper, peanut butter and jelly, what is one without the other?)

Most people will not meet their twin flame, which is why I believe they are not as well known as soul mates. . .
    ~ Don Juan deMarco

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ZenHaltija For This Useful Post:

sailee.sk (12-07-2010)

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 290
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteranVeteranCreated Blog entry

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Because when one gets together with their twinsouls, the world implodes and explodes and then implodes and then...well you get the idea lol it's a fun ride to look back on and smile, but...especially when one or both have problems (and everyone has problems, even if they don't know it lol)...it isn't very fun while the ride's still going.

...Still, it's a pretty cool experience.
    The key to healing: Forget that there is anything to heal.
    I do believe I just blew your mind Hidden Content
    Hidden Content <---click!!

Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 24
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Siouxwolf, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I wish you well.
    Thank you. It's been 8 years. I'm glad to have met my twin flame. He taught me a lot while he was here but even more when he left. It's because of that loss that sent me in the direction to discover who I truly am. and I'm thankful for that..

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Siouxwolf For This Useful Post:

Oosterific (01-27-2011), sailee.sk (12-07-2010), Zaher (07-16-2011)

Old Soul
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,590 Times in 2,797 Posts

You can't ever be seperated from your twin flame because they are - you. Yes, physical distance and prior commitments can come into play, but when you share a connection with someone on that deep of a level, they are always there, inside of you, two manifestations of the same soul-frequency.

There are some twin-flames who are meant to be together - physically - and their work may very well involve having children or whatnot. But not all twinflames are destined to be together in relationships as we are used to relationships being defined. The shared energy between twinflames is extraordinary in that it can be used - bounced back and forth between the twins - amplified if you will - in order to promote the spiritual evolution of humanity. Each "set" of twin flames has a work that only they can do, and while some are meant to be together physically, others are not.

“What if you slept? And what if, in your sleep, you went to heaven and there plucked a strange and beautiful flower? And what if,when you awoke,you had the flower in your hand? Ah, what then?”
    ― Samuel Taylor Coleridge

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sshenry For This Useful Post:

3rdstarchild (02-12-2011), chelsie (12-08-2010), isiseyes9 (11-25-2010), Lady Neptune (07-04-2011), Pocket2Ninja (12-07-2010), SeekingMe (08-01-2013)

Old Soul
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 472
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteranTagger Second ClassOverdrive
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,417 Times in 1,005 Posts
    I find the twin flame concept a little confusing. I believe we can have many soul mates.
    The reason I am confused is there have been two other people aside from my true love who, at one point or another, I thought very deeply to be my "twin flame". One I am still friends with and still consider a soul mate... the other betrayed me and never spoke to me again for reasons unknown (fell off the face of the earth basically, but I discovered after over a year of looking for him that he is indeed, alive and well, just refuses to speak to me).

Then I met the love of my life. The love of my life who was different and better than ANY relationship I've ever had in the past. This man... there are not words for who he is or what he has done for me or the way we connect. He changed everything.

So sometimes I think HE is the real twin flame. Other times I think our twin flame is not the one we are meant to be partnered with, and this man is my true love soul mate. We call each other "heart mates" and believe we have twin hearts. I really don't know. The whole concept is confusing. All I know is the one I am with now, is the right one, there are no doubts of that.

(also both he and I dreamed of each other in detail before we met or knew of each others existence-that has to mean something I'm just not sure what)

19. The Following User Says Thank You to climbing For This Useful Post:

Taz4591 (12-05-2010)

Banned
    Achievements:

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by climbing View Post
    I find the twin flame concept a little confusing. I believe we can have many soul mates.
    The reason I am confused is there have been two other people aside from my true love who, at one point or another, I thought very deeply to be my "twin flame". One I am still friends with and still consider a soul mate... the other betrayed me and never spoke to me again for reasons unknown (fell off the face of the earth basically, but I discovered after over a year of looking for him that he is indeed, alive and well, just refuses to speak to me).

Then I met the love of my life. The love of my life who was different and better than ANY relationship I've ever had in the past. This man... there are not words for who he is or what he has done for me or the way we connect. He changed everything.

So sometimes I think HE is the real twin flame. Other times I think our twin flame is not the one we are meant to be partnered with, and this man is my true love soul mate. We call each other "heart mates" and believe we have twin hearts. I really don't know. The whole concept is confusing. All I know is the one I am with now, is the right one, there are no doubts of that.

(also both he and I dreamed of each other in detail before we met or knew of each others existence-that has to mean something I'm just not sure what)
    Hi climbing. nice story. my ex gf refuses to speak with me... I mean I got her to reply to a facebook message but all she said was "take care of yourself...."

I'm totally over it, but still love her and wish her the best, and am really happy to see her happy still... however I can't for the life of me figure out why she's being so cold to me, now that our relationship is over and it's been well over 6 months. I mean, I could guess, maybe she thinks I wasted 6 years of her life... that could be it. But other than that, I never purposely did anything to hurt her, and never did anything mean and never cheated.

anyways -- good to hear your story.

Old Soul
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    From six years together to not speaking at all? Wow, I'm sorry. That is indeed harsh. I'd imagine after six years it would be hard to not remain friends. Maybe she just needs some time? Why did you break up?

My situation with my ex possible twin flame is strange because we never actually met in person. I no longer believe he was a twin-no way would a twin do what he did to me. Vanish with no explanation. I cared for him, spent so long worrying about him and thinking he was dead. When I finally did locate him on a social networking site I wrote him and said something like, "please... I do not wish to bother you or be in your life, but for the past year I've ached for an explanation of where you went or why you stopped talking to me. Even if it is just that you decided you hated me, please if you can find kindness in your heart to give me SOME explanation. I've been looking for you for a year."

And... nothing. NO response. And I know he got the message because it was marked as read but not replied to, and his account showed activity since. I do not understand how anyone could possibly be so cruel to someone they claimed they "loved", and it makes me consider that the whole thing was some sort of weird scam on me somehow. There is just a strange "vibe" with the whole thing and I wonder if I will ever receive an explanation.

But overall I am grateful. My partner is a wonderful, intelligent man who treats me with love and respect and cares for me like I have never been cared for before. He is protective and serving of me, he makes me laugh and smile every day. He is the best friend I always wanted my whole life. That, in my opinion is what a true "twin flame" should be.

Indigo Rookie
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 300
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    I was in a "relationship" with someone for 10 years. I was convinced she was my "twin flame", and so was she. It turns out it wasn't like that at all. Things can seem so much more enhanced over great distances. In my experience, I've never come across anything remotely like a "twin flame".

Banned
    Achievements:

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lotheravanti View Post
    I was in a "relationship" with someone for 10 years. I was convinced she was my "twin flame", and so was she. It turns out it wasn't like that at all. Things can seem so much more enhanced over great distances. In my experience, I've never come across anything remotely like a "twin flame".
    wow lotheravanti -- 10 years. did that end recently? how has that relationship fit into your life as a whole? have you seen "Eat, Pray, Love" w/ Julia Roberts. Somehow I think you have. And if you haven't, I think it will make you cry.

Indigo Rookie
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Yes, actually. Unfortunately the person I loved decided to lose more and more touch with reality, starting a cult and messing with people's lives. She claimed it was for the betterment of the entire world, fighting corruption and all that. She claimed to be a "steward" of Indigos. I think she actually believed what she was promoting, but sadly I could not ignore the facts anymore. Facts like inconsistent behavior, substance abuse, over the top crazy sounding theories. So I decided to speak up about it, before other people got involved too deeply.

Banned
    Achievements:

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Yes, actually. Unfortunately the person I loved decided to lose more and more touch with reality, starting a cult and messing with people's lives. She claimed it was for the betterment of the entire world, fighting corruption and all that. She claimed to be a "steward" of Indigos. I think she actually believed what she was promoting, but sadly I could not ignore the facts anymore. Facts like inconsistent behavior, substance abuse, over the top crazy sounding theories. So I decided to speak up about it, before other people got involved too deeply.
    wow wth. yea, no starting cults for me, just joining existing ones like IndigoSociety is fine because i'm too lazy to do the leg work. It's funny because I'm actually quite impressed (in a dark sadistic sort of way) at being able to start a cult and convincing people (read:brainwash). It's like Anniken Skywalker becoming Darth Vader.

Because -- it takes a huge passion and intelligence to be able to do that. I have compassion for your ex -- she probably lost so much hope for the world she thought that was the only way, right? that's kind of how you describe the situation

I can sympathize too because maybe I've almost been to that point -- point of 100% despair. But friends and family (angels of sorts) who came into my life recently proved that yes, life IS worth living. (IS is also the abbreviation of this forum, yes i'm a pretty random guy)

26. The Following User Says Thank You to GenericIndigo For This Useful Post:

climbing (12-05-2010)

Old Soul
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    That is too bad. It sounds like you two were not on the same wavelength at all. Based on what you said I'd agree she isn't your twin flame. Do you still love her? I believe one would always love their twin regardless of circumstances.

Indigo Rookie
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Love is a word people throw around so easily. To me, personally, I've found that the people I've met have used the word to mean: desire, passion, possessiveness, an escape from loneliness, co-dependency, etc

I think humans generally use the word without fully realizing what it means. The species has a long long way to go before they become fully honest with themselves. I don't think it's wrong that people have inherent selfish characteristics. The problem is when they paint themselves as more than what they are.

Sure, I'd like to be a better person, but the first step is to accept all that I am. This includes facing and accepting those things I don't like about myself.

Love on it's own is pretty much useless. There has to be mutual respect and trust. Also, people whether they want to admit it or not, are still driven very much by their base, animal instincts.

All the craziness in relationships makes more sense when you look at the situation from an animal's perspective. Men are genetically predisposed to be dominant, alpha-males. Women are drawn to such aggressive specimen because they feel, deep down inside that the aggressive man will provide for the young.

I'm not saying it's ALL about instincts, but that the instincts are stronger than most would care to admit.

So, to answer you, yeah I loved her, I loved all my ex gf's, even though half of them betrayed me utterly. My last ex tricked me out of my apt along with her brother who was a friend. I have to wonder how real 'love' is when people can 'love' you so much one moment, then plan to leave you on the street the next. Both my last ex and Laura Lee want me dead, for different reasons, and I've never harmed them.

Honestly, I don't know what love is anymore. Does a mother love it's child, or is she driven by instinct to care for it? I guess it all falls into a gray area that can never be truly understood...

29. The Following User Says Thank You to lotheravanti For This Useful Post:

Rebecha (02-07-2011)

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast