Hello, my name is Kab...:)

Don't be afraid to introduce yourself, we're all friendly here.
Hello, my name is Kab...:) «  » by SunnySBowen
Hi everyone i'm new here and thought i'd intoduce my self and see if anyone would like to be friends :)

I'm 17, and i live in Texas. My given name is Kaitlyn Ann Bishop (by the way, how do you change your name on here???) But call me Kab, please, cause i hate my name. I love the Percy Jackson books, and Seinfeld. I'm a Constitutianalist, and i like Glenn Beck alot. My role model is Benjamin Franklin, I'm a writer, and a weirdo :)

Anyone still wanna talk? :)
SunnySBowen

«  » by Grandma Lola
Hello Hello loving Kab....welcome
Grandma Lola

«  » by Konjur
Howdy Kab , I'm a creator, Artist, and I don't like most of the ways (laws and social ) that man has place in our lives.
Konjur

«  » by Spyder
Welcome to the Society sister :)

I hope you enjoy your stay here, I'll be more than happy to chat if you want :D

Btw, sorry but you can't change your name.
Spyder

«  » by indigl
If you're a constitutionalist you should definitely check out Alex Jones. You can watch him on Youtube. There is a ton of great material there: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAlexJonesChannel He also has a bunch of web sites. infowars.com and prisonplanet.com for instance. He is way better than Glenn Beck in my opinion. Actually Glenn Beck copies everything he does so he is kind of a rip off fraud. Alex Jones on the other hand is the real deal. He is from Austin. He's one of the biggest talk radio people in the country with over a million listeners.
indigl

«  » by serenesam
indigl wrote:If you're a constitutionalist you should definitely check out Alex Jones. You can watch him on Youtube. There is a ton of great material there: [url:2yfmhbyy]http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAlexJonesChannel[/url:2yfmhbyy] He also has a bunch of web sites. infowars.com and prisonplanet.com for instance. He is way better than Glenn Beck in my opinion. Actually Glenn Beck copies everything he does so he is kind of a rip off fraud. Alex Jones on the other hand is the real deal. He is from Austin. He's one of the biggest talk radio people in the country with over a million listeners.

Agreed. Alex is a good guy. :)
serenesam

«  » by serenesam
SunnySBowen wrote:Hi everyone i'm new here and thought i'd intoduce my self and see if anyone would like to be friends :)

I'm 17, and i live in Texas. My given name is Kaitlyn Ann Bishop (by the way, how do you change your name on here???) But call me Kab, please, cause i hate my name. I love the Percy Jackson books, and Seinfeld. I'm a Constitutianalist, and i like Glenn Beck alot. My role model is Benjamin Franklin, I'm a writer, and a weirdo :)

Anyone still wanna talk? :)

Welcome. I think Glenn Beck is present because he is getting paid to appear.
serenesam

Return to index page Introductions