Political Forum

General Indigo Generation discussion
Would it be possible to start up a political forum rather than just having that cheesy conspiracy forum run by drakke.[video]http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/video/video.php?v=461022828240[/video]
magnusEFFECT

just having that cheesy conspiracy forum run by drakke

You know, I read his threads too and don't call them CHEESY. I would like to see your too of what you have.
Janet
tappsislandmom

I mean, can we talk about facts and history as it pertains to politics rather than funnel it to the conspiracy forum. Kinda makes all the topics look incredulous.
magnusEFFECT

What do you think of the Tea party? My dad is a REPUBLICAN. I find it funny for some that are less with material that are republican, when they go for the moral issues than where it hits them. I see a car with a republican sticker that is almost broken down and supporting, when family and not me.... supports republican since they dont want to lose what they have since they have ALOT, and dont want it lost thru taxes. My dad wanted to put his car in my driveway to block me from voting. I also brought people who couldn't get out and took them to vote. my brother and I are the only one that are demo. My brother is gay and I believe that f- everything and believe in human rights. I even marched for gays to be in the military. My dad was the one that put them out if he found out. Go figure? He wont even talk to my brother anymore since he thinks it is a life choice than how you are born! My dad was a coach for football and made my one brother that didn't get a scholarship for football run and run when he didn't like it to make him like the other brothers. I seen it and hate it. He is a stanch REPUBLICAN. When he talks politics, just say..racist. He hates it, and says..I don't hate people of other races. You do if they are gay. You put them out of the military and you don't believe they should be there.
Janet
tappsislandmom

Let's have a tea party. :) http://www.teapartypatriots.org/Default.aspx

Your dad sounds like an angry person. I don't understand that mentality. I've known a lot of people like that and the common denominator in that type of personality is that they want to be respected. All of the internalized sexual repressions, subjegation at work, and stress of paying bills can make despise all the perceived weaknesses in himself. In turn he projects these onto someone else so that he can seperate them from himself and prove to the world that they are nothing like him. So they despise anything that resembles weakness, sports teams, races, fags, pansy ass liberals...lol
That's all it is. He just needs a hug and to be told that he is appreciated and loved unconditionally.
magnusEFFECT

Return to index page Indigo Phenomenon