okay everyone i thought that i should a little help for anyone having issues i have pasted one of my meditation techniques just so i don't confuse anyone, i practice the magickal arts so this was written around that theme but it works for everyone. Why do you need meditation?
This ad goes away when you register.
before i added the shielding segment i thought i introduce you do meditation since you will need it, even if you are accustomed to meditation try mine and see how it works.
* one of the best times to meditate is around 3 to 4 am when the 3rd dimension is at its quietest
whether you have just started the craft or you are filled with years of knowledge it is always good to refresh and clear the mind from incessant chatter.
What did i mean by that?
Meditation helps us to have control over our own mind, there fore we can influence anything outside and around it. By clearing the mind from all that activity that you unconsciously do (yes you do it) you don't give your self chance to really think on what is important. Who am i ? where did i come from ? where am i going?
These are some of the questions that show themselves when you have cleaned your mind, when you have created mental silence.
by practicing daily to train your mind (meditation is mental training) you gradually gain skills required to do certain magickal acts such as: Conjuring an energy ball, shielding, scrying, healing. All these arts start with the mind. Without the mental consciousness of what you are doing it will never work cause in the mind there is a procedure.
its like trying to enter into a room, the door is not locked but you cannot enter through any windows, and breaking the walls down is not an option.
How do you enter?
key word - Unlocked
the door was not locked, meditation is like a door way and all you have to is practice it to open that door into your mind. If you don't practice it you can't open the door.
statement from most people: I find if hard to meditate, i don't think i can do it
Response: of course you can!
Think about it, think about a time when you were either playing a video game or thinking about something, just doing some activity that you were do engrossed in that you were unaware of your surroundings like when someone calls your name and you don't hear.
what did you think that was?
Focus!, now i am not saying you are supposed to be dead to your surroundings but think of it this way, if i can focus that much and meditation will require a effort that does not require you to be unaware of your surroundings then this should be a piece of cake!
Take your time
Don't rush meditation, do it slow and gradual, if you are truly ready to speed up any thing then all is fine but sometimes slow moving slow is the key- just think of the tortoise and the hare
and tai chi, slow sturdy movements of energy.
so lets try a simple meditation exercise to get started shall we?
1) You can either lie on your back or sit in lotus position. take slow deep breaths. visualize your self in a quiet and dark void. -await further instructions from this guide
2) The way we are taught to breathe is quite shallow in not very healthy as stale air can settle at the bottom of your lungs, try inhaling while allow your stomach to expand or push outward like a balloon, then let it deflate as you exhale. Feel the difference in how much air you can intake do you feel more energized with this breath? Most likely your answer is yes cause now you are getting all the energy that is needed.
3) Follow this ''new breathing'' by inhaling through the nose and exhaling through the mouth, in your mind, feel your self becoming relaxed and free. Let your body become lighter and more energized.
4) see a white light form at the top of your head, see it change into the shape of a white florescent bulb. See this light move slowly down from your head to the base of your spine, let it move like a scanner cleansing all negative and blocked energy.
5) see your self covered in a red aura which gives you a sturdy and grounded energy.
see your body covered in an orange aura which layers on top of the red aura which gives you a vibrant and energetic mood
see a yellow aura which strengthens your willpower and love for life
see a green aura which gives you a calm sense of love and peace
see a blue aura which gives you sense of communication, you are connecting to everything around you
see an indigo aura, which gives you divine wisdom, see your self being filled with knowledge and insight
see a violet aura, that unites all auras seen before and feel a sense of oneness and bliss with universe.
open your eyes and relax, you may want to record your events in a journal
in this segment i will try my best to address different issues according to indigo journey / crystal-octarine transitions
one of the most common issues with indigos and crystals in general is the emotional backlash they get from people's auras, i personally must say its actually easier for crystals to deal with empathic issues since they can let it pass through their aura, since indigos do not have a crystalline aura structure until octarine stage they have to work on shielding and taking it in small doses.
small doses being the operative words, you must NEVER alienate your self from people, learn to death with the problem or else it will gradually increase to a very indescribable amount.
Places/events to avoid or minimize when just starting
* Funerals - Funerals tend to be a major killer for beginner empaths and the amount of people that attend doesn't really help either, if its a situation where you have to go i advise to construct your shield during deep meditation a day or two before the event, this should give your self time to create thick layered barriers if you are beginner, if you are more adept at shielding, you can try absorbing the overloaded emotion into items or crystals.
* Bars - Bars don't generally have a "nice" energy in them so i would generally advise you to keep away
* casinos - Another place well known for having all kinds of people that could have negative energy that can affect you
* over crowed stores - This one is sometimes a tough place to avoid especially for the christmas season so i advise once again to create your shield in advance
General empathy shielding techniques
what i call general empathy, is in reference to the empathic sensory of people in your near vicinity, there is another aspect to our empathy i will address.
How to develop and build your empathic resistance?
I personally advise, that you get into chakra meditation, and focus on the sacral/ naval chakra for empathy reasons
* i do advise to work on all chakras, starting from the root first.
Visualize your self being covered by an orange colored sphere ( colour of the sacral chakra) and layer it as you like, you can make it shiny in texture if you want to be reflective or opaque if you just want a general shield. If you are going to add more layers to make it thicker, a advise you to repeat more than one of the same shape if you are beginner,when you are more adept or if you think you can do it, add in a little watery energy in the shield giving a purpose to wash away negative emotions.
I also recommend to have defensive emotions on hand, in a case where your shield cracks under pressure you can defend yourself with emotions of your own by projecting it to the forefront.
* you should allow small amounts of the emotion you are resisting, so you can get "adjusted" to the energy and eventually you won't be needing to shield as much and make it easier when you go into your octarine transitions or just generally grow as a crystal.
Universal empathy, is another state of an indigo/crystal's life in which they are able to tap into the emotional energies of the entire planet! This may sound frightening but i have heard of anyone who have not had control over general empathy that has access to universal empathy. Universal empathy is possible due to the consciousness grid on the earth, and those on it can communicate empathically/ and telepathically.
If you are having an issue with universal empathy follow the same basic shielding techniques, and focus on the green colour of the heart chakra.
I also advise you to wear at least one quartz crystal, since it can benefit in amplifying your shielding abilities etc
Sound sensitivity can affect indigos but so far i have heard it affecting octarine and crystals more often
how to cope with it?
well i can advise a series of operations
beginners: visualize and project a blue colored reflective sphere (colour of the throat chakra) around your aura, and let the bottom of it have a connection with the earth, so you practically grounding your shield so it will reflect/ resist some of energy for you, so it won't be as harsh to you ear. One way i personally like is to add sound energy to your shield by actually forming a sound in your mind that will distort the sounds you find harsh. If you need extra work on grounding the shield you can incorperate the root chakra into it and visualize roots growing from the shield in to the ground.
experienced: For more experienced practitioners you can create to what is known as a polymorphic shield, which will reflects, bends and changes shape in ways to defend it self. Its almost like a rubbery plasma, create it into a spherical form or any form you like (pyramids have a sacred geometrical structure and have a stronger output in shielding)
Cleansing is probably one of the most important parts of your life, if you don't cleanse from time to time then it can affect you shield quality, cleansing is simply maintainance of the body
I personally prefer to use dried white sage for burning, so i advise you use this or rosemary if you have, and use it around the house and around your aura. What it actually does it neutralize negative energy, and makes it easier for you to function.
If you can get your self a bell, ( a high pitched one) or tuning fork that will be one of the best tools that connects with ether in its sound form and help purify your area and even help you get adjusted to sounds that you find unbearable.
Also for a general detox its good to use colon cleanser teas, and keep your body in good health since a healthy body is the best for the flow of energy. Any time energy is blocked you become fatigued and ill.
Another part of meditation techniques for, those who regularly practice chakra work and balance your chakras, is to purify the nadis ( pronouned na-dees) they are also known as the chi paths or meridians, the nadis are the veins of sublte body, they are what literally carry the energy throughout the body to the chakra points (acupuncture points ,72000 by the way)
visit this link for a general method of nadis cleansing: http://www.forums.astraldynamics.com...hp?f=46&t=7915
also visit this link for pranic breathing technques: http://www.yogawiz.com/breathing-exercises.html
meditation information: http://www.swamij.com/index-yoga-med...meditation.htm
Mantra information: http://www.swamij.com/index-yoga-meditation-mantra.htm
in time you will devlop all your psychic gifts and be able to operate with freedom
Hopefully a moderator can stick this so all can benefit