Anyone in California?

Build friendships with other lightworkers, and indigos. Feel free to organize local indigo meetups too.
Uh... that's too far!
AvariClover

Blogs: 24

Maybe San Fran than... I'll just hop on the train. It'll cost the same for me to Fresno w/car as to San Fran w/train.
ZZ23

Blogs: 8

" wrote:Specifically in or around the Solano County area? Benicia, Vallejo, Napa, Sonoma, San francisco, bay area, stuff like that...let's get together and learn from each other..or something...lets like go do something....goto a beach and just sit and enjoy each other's company...i dunno...go have fun...i'm a kid at heart literally, i think everything's funny...kinda sucks being alone with people who dont know howto feel :(...hey i read tarot cards too...well, i'm learning to atleast...i'll give you a free reading if you allow me to...

Well, I live in Novato (Marin County).
I'm always down to kick it.
Hit meh up.
11Indigo11

" wrote:
I've stayed in Three Rivers, during one of my Sierra trips, driving up from Tehachapi. Quite beautiful--

Yes.. you would be amazed at how many people live back in these hills.

I live a little bit east of the actual three river town, about 5 miles which somehow equates to (30 Mins) lol.

A lot more remote, than what many are used too.
ZZ23

Blogs: 8

Hello everyone. I have always wanted to meet others as well from the Bay Area...Union City, East Bay. A lot of friends come to me for advice and information,yet when its your turn to talk they don't understand...would love to meet other like minded individuals...
UtopianFallacy

" wrote:so cal sorry =(

I'm in Socal too. What part?

Me Just moved up to Sherman Oaks area near the 405 freeway and Ventura blvd.
eapoe2b

'bout time I found some socal peeps. I'm living in Mission Viejo, anyone nearby?
Comrade Igor

*raises hand* I'm in SoCal ^.^
Cusp_Child

Blogs: 3

SB County in soCal
severdali

" wrote:Specifically in or around the Solano County area? Benicia, Vallejo, Napa, Sonoma, San francisco, bay area, stuff like that...let's get together and learn from each other..or something...lets like go do something....goto a beach and just sit and enjoy each other's company...i dunno...go have fun...i'm a kid at heart literally, i think everything's funny...kinda sucks being alone with people who dont know howto feel :(...hey i read tarot cards too...well, i'm learning to atleast...i'll give you a free reading if you allow me to...

I currently reside in the Bay Area. I've been all over California. :)
serenesam

I'm in the East Bay. Send me a PM sometime if you like.
Optimystic

Blogs: 2

I was going to post this same thing but fearing that I would be considered a weirdo for wanting to meet people through the internet. Los Angeles here.
GenericIndigo

Blogs: 16

Really Lancaster here girl :)
Littlegirlblue

I find it strange that so many people are from California on this site... I am in the center part...
Zeliar791

" wrote:I find it strange that so many people are from California on this site... I am in the center part...

at least you are sharing an opinion that has nothing to do with "true," "friend," or any derivation.
GenericIndigo

" wrote:at least you are sharing an opinion that has nothing to do with "true," "friend," or any derivation.

Most people are not direct enough for me. I was born in the wrong country...
Zeliar791

" wrote:Most people are not direct enough for me. I was born in the wrong country...

direct? coming from the 'tangentional spewer of useless questions in multiple threads across multiple forums'

ironic to boot?

add hypocrite.

and we have a clearer picture of you.

only at roughly 10%, you must complete your profile.
GenericIndigo

" wrote:direct? coming from the 'tangentional spewer of useless questions in multiple threads across multiple forums'

ironic to boot?

add hypocrite.

and we have a clearer picture of you.

only at roughly 10%, you must complete your profile.

Sigh... What goes around comes around... I really am no damn good on my own... Profile eh? I don't know, maybe I will figure something out...
Zeliar791

" wrote:SB County in soCal

SB County?
Cusp_Child

Blogs: 3

San Bernadino, Its next to Riverside County
builderofcastles

Return to index page Indigo Networking & Meetups