Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 301
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger Second Class
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Reptilian Possession and Shove-Ins

I feel this is an extremely important topic, because it explains the Jekyll & Hyde phenomenon, that many especially psychic and intutive people sometimes (especially when they are still in the process of waking-up) display and why they are more targeted and are more likely to get possessed than a not so psychic person. Negative spiritual/astral entities look for the bodies that they can cause the most chaos, confusion and disruption with or that allow them to drain the most life force from others. Different entities have different agendas not every negative entitiy has the same agenda. The body of an Indigo or a Lightworker that has psychic or other extra-ordinary powers (high IQ, exceptional beauty for seduction, or a lot of charm for deception and cunning etc.) can cause above average havoc and give the entitiy a huge advantage in their hunt for life force (which is pure creative energy).

I would like to start you off with an article from my personal website on Shove-Ins:
    http://mastermoney555.com/shove_ins.html

This ad goes away when you register.

Next I would like to recommend the book ''Body Snatchers'' by Susan Reed to you:
    http://educate-yourself.org/vcd/body...usanReed.shtml

Short summary of Susan's book by James Bartley, if you do not want to read the entire thing ( I recommend to read it all though if you have the time):
    http://www.whale.to/b/bartley_reed.html

and last but not least the very informative lecture by James Bartley from the 2007 UFO Conference in Roswell, NM:
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...0562979011400#

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to VK5 For This Useful Post:

Enlightened (12-02-2011), Magnus (01-23-2011), SeekingMe (04-16-2014), Shania (12-30-2010), sojourning (07-28-2012), stefiebunni (12-30-2010), tappsislandmom (12-30-2010), theWriter (05-18-2011), txs (03-24-2013), ZZ23 (01-30-2011)

Old Soul
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 1,376
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,315 Times in 3,460 Posts
    Hehehe....I am quite familiar with this.

Remember not to give too much of your power away. And by researching and/or exploring this subject you make yourself subtly susceptible to it

Although reptilians are quite adamant about this, it can only happen with those with genetic compatibilities, which is a wide variety of people as everyone has "reptilian" DNA with them to a certain extent.

I have talked to James Bartley personally. Especially when I was going through it myself. Nightly.

You are correct about it happening when you are the process if it happening when you wake up. It is very typical of the Orion mentality, which is to "hijack" something right before they reach a critical mass of awakening (for example, the Planet itself). In fact this has been one of their agendas and has been a part of the New age programs among other things out there.

The reptilian entities in the 4th dimension like to

1. Dominate through sacral and root chakras

2. They use etheric/astral implants at these chakras to posess or rather overshadow.

3. 2 days after reading James theories I began to experience what James talked about as "Sexual manipulation." Which is when the reps try to confuse your sexual orientation, or pervert your thoughts. Example:An Orgy...you are having sex with a woman, and right as you begin to do this she turns into a "male" or both.

4. James was ex military and has experience with being used astrally, remote viewing, and otherwise for certain things. They tried to do similar things with me, astrally training me and showing me various things. I just took it positively as lessons and discarded the negativity as I evolved.

5. They use the thoughts, habits, and emotions that fuel these etheric implants, in particular those of sexual nature. They can "siphon" the essence that comes from acts such as sex or masturbation, and transmute the frequencies/codes through the sexual intercourse.

Most people would be TOTALLY unaware of this as it happened. Unless they were energy sensitive or awakened.

A pineal gland can see where and how this is happening, in particular during episodes of the dreamscapes (as James calls them).

I contributed to this post because it is something that people need to be aware of in particular if it is going on with them.

Energy work can get rid of them and block them out altogether, but it is not easy because like drugs- it requires kicking the habits/thoughts that allow them in.

The truth is they are not as evil or threatening as they seem once you learn to spot out their tactics and move beyond them. But when you are "in the thick" it is very intimidating and quite infuriating.

Vk5, did you ever see them? I grew quite familiar with seeing the Vertical slitted pupils in my minds eye on a consistent basis for a short period of time

If you need help let me know. Take care.

Edit: Just read your article, thanks for that! Very helpful, there are more people than most would believe who suffer from this! When I first came to this site I had Pm's weekly about this phenomenon.
    Last edited by AmentiHall; 12-29-2010 at 10:45 PM.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to AmentiHall For This Useful Post:

blissfulheart (01-22-2011), Hamoth (05-31-2012), leila (01-29-2011), red admiral (01-27-2011), SATORU (10-10-2013), Shania (12-30-2010), tappsislandmom (12-30-2010), theWriter (05-18-2011)

Indigo Member
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Hi AmentiHall,

thank you so much for your reply. You know more about this topic than I do and awesome that you have been in touch with James Bartley, he is a really good guy in my opinion. I have seen the pupils on two occassions, it was more of an overlay though than a true shape shift. I am personally more of an empath and not too much of a clairvoyant and so I feel them more than I see them. When I am around people that are either reps or rep/hybrids or even benevolent people who are assaulted and abused/controlled by reps I can feel a pulling on the root chakra area and my anus (I know this is kind of explicit, sorry :-), but that is the strongest indicator for me that I know I need to put my shields up. I also shut down my chakras so these entities cannot suck my life force anymore).

I agree with you that once you know their deal and the fear factor is gone, they cannot really control you much anymore, it is all about self awareness and self empowerment like you said.

Also what I feel is important, and I think James mentiones that too, there are some good ones out there that try to help out and make up for their dirty deeds, but still you want to have a healthy level of suspicion and high level of clarity when dealing with these guys because after all they are naturally predators. In my experience there are also other negative entities out there not just reptiles. I have had encounters with negative feline entities. They have the same vertically split pupils like the reps, and when you are not experienced you assume it must be reptilians, when in fact it is a cat entity.

I am doing pretty good right now, but thank you for your offer of help and support. My hope is that by us writing about our experiences here and kind of taking the fear and weirdness off this topic and these experiences, when can encourage others to share their stories and motivate them to heal and empower themsleves. I know what you are saying that many people have problems like this, but they are afraid to talk about it because it is so far out there and they do not want to be ridiculed or be seen as insane and mental.

Thanks again for sharing your knowledge this is really important stuff.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VK5 For This Useful Post:

AmentiHall (12-30-2010), theWriter (05-18-2011)

Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 235
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Do either of you know what exactly happened to me? I was sleeping and woke up and was spinning up in the air like someone had me and felt it was bad. I clearly saw my son sleeping on the bed, he fell asleep there watching a movie with me and nothing scary. I was trying to yell at him to grab me, but he couldn't hear me but I started praying to make whatever had me to let go and then was put back down and looked at the wall and this big black circle thing was on the wall but it also had tiny, tiny lighted white lights like pin holes shining thru that black mass circle on the wall and then it disappeared. I have never been so scared in my life. I was awake and not dreaming. I don't know what happened to me?
    Thank you if you can help or have any idea?
    Janet

Indigo Member
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Hi Janet,

I am not sure exactly what happened to you, but my guess would be that it was an attempt to abduct you, but since you prayed and raised your vibration and asked for help, they were not successful and had to put you down, good job. My guess with the circle on the wall would be that it was an interdimensional portal (like in Stargate) they came through to abduct you. Children always say that the ''monsters'' they see at night come through their wardrobe, that is usually a classic case of an astral entitiy opening a portal from their dimension into ours, watch the movie Monsters Inc. and you get an idea what it is like.
    I am sorry I can't help you more, but I am sure others like AmentiHall will have good feedback on your experience.
    All the best and thanks for sharing your experience here.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VK5 For This Useful Post:

AmentiHall (12-30-2010), tappsislandmom (12-30-2010)

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    am not sure exactly what happened to you, but my guess would be that it was an attempt to abduct you, but since you prayed and raised your vibration and asked for help, they were not successful and had to put you down, good job.

Okay...THAT'S SCARY! What is weird is that not long ago(last month), my 22 year old son came home from work late around 3am. He is level headed and doesn't believe in ghost or spirits or anything. Just a big skeptic. He had his blinds open in his room and turned the t.v. on. He saw this big thing up in the air and then it shot down this green light that lit up the big pine tree in the backyard by my room then shot off to the right. He came running to my room yelling. He was shaking and said, I saw a UFO and the green light that lit up the tree. I never seen him like that. He was rushing me outside with him to see if he could see it again. I think he was scared and didn't want to go alone. Thank god it was 3am since I was out in pj's and no slippers looking up in the sky looking for that thing. LOL! If the neighbors could see me then. haha! What a sight!
    Thank you sooooo much for any type of explanation!
    Janet

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 446
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranTagger Second Class5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    wow! thanks for posting the websites. i already found one article i want to create a thread on.
    "Man's abiding happiness is not in getting anything but in giving himself up to what is greater than himself, to ideas which are larger than his individual life, the idea of his country, of humanity, of God." --Rabindranath Tagore

Old Soul
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by VK5 View Post
    Hi AmentiHall,

thank you so much for your reply. You know more about this topic than I do and awesome that you have been in touch with James Bartley, he is a really good guy in my opinion. I have seen the pupils on two occassions, it was more of an overlay though than a true shape shift. I am personally more of an empath and not too much of a clairvoyant and so I feel them more than I see them. When I am around people that are either reps or rep/hybrids or even benevolent people who are assaulted and abused/controlled by reps I can feel a pulling on the root chakra area and my anus (I know this is kind of explicit, sorry :-), but that is the strongest indicator for me that I know I need to put my shields up. I also shut down my chakras so these entities cannot suck my life force anymore).

I agree with you that once you know their deal and the fear factor is gone, they cannot really control you much anymore, it is all about self awareness and self empowerment like you said.

Also what I feel is important, and I think James mentiones that too, there are some good ones out there that try to help out and make up for their dirty deeds, but still you want to have a healthy level of suspicion and high level of clarity when dealing with these guys because after all they are naturally predators. In my experience there are also other negative entities out there not just reptiles. I have had encounters with negative feline entities. They have the same vertically split pupils like the reps, and when you are not experienced you assume it must be reptilians, when in fact it is a cat entity.

I am doing pretty good right now, but thank you for your offer of help and support. My hope is that by us writing about our experiences here and kind of taking the fear and weirdness off this topic and these experiences, when can encourage others to share their stories and motivate them to heal and empower themsleves. I know what you are saying that many people have problems like this, but they are afraid to talk about it because it is so far out there and they do not want to be ridiculed or be seen as insane and mental.

Thanks again for sharing your knowledge this is really important stuff.
    Thank you for sharing too

Also.....the negative felines are the Sirian Annunaki I believe. Again, many of them are enlightened/benevolent but some of them are not as we know. I have seen then in my third eye on a very rare occasion. They were far more advanced I feel.

Old Soul
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by VK5 View Post
    Hi Janet,

I am not sure exactly what happened to you, but my guess would be that it was an attempt to abduct you, but since you prayed and raised your vibration and asked for help, they were not successful and had to put you down, good job. My guess with the circle on the wall would be that it was an interdimensional portal (like in Stargate) they came through to abduct you. Children always say that the ''monsters'' they see at night come through their wardrobe, that is usually a classic case of an astral entitiy opening a portal from their dimension into ours, watch the movie Monsters Inc. and you get an idea what it is like.
    I am sorry I can't help you more, but I am sure others like AmentiHall will have good feedback on your experience.
    All the best and thanks for sharing your experience here.
    Couldn't say it better myself, and you are plenty of help! I wrote that before I read full page/articles so I didn't mean to say that you might need to ward them off. I realize you have already passed that and thank you for speaking openly. I know exactly what you mean, most people think this is insane or crazy. That is, untiil you've experienced it. It's the same for entities. They could not abduct me at the time they had access to me because I lived in a super-concentrated college town, and my roommate slept not a few feet from me. But they could abduct my astral body, and James is one of the only people I've seen talk about it.

They can program your chakras and astral body too....it was quite frightening when I was undergoing it all. I had no idea what was going on...and I learned later they were trying to take over me. Crazy huh?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to AmentiHall For This Useful Post:

tappsislandmom (12-30-2010)

Indigo Member
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AmentiHall View Post
    But they could abduct my astral body, and James is one of the only people I've seen talk about it.

They can program your chakras and astral body too....it was quite frightening when I was undergoing it all. I had no idea what was going on...and I learned later they were trying to take over me. Crazy huh?
    hey AmentiHall!!! I'm having a difficult time understanding the abducting of the astral body vs the physical body. Does the astral body have something to do with dreams?
    "Man's abiding happiness is not in getting anything but in giving himself up to what is greater than himself, to ideas which are larger than his individual life, the idea of his country, of humanity, of God." --Rabindranath Tagore

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    But they could abduct my astral body, and James is one of the only people I've seen talk about it.

They can program your chakras and astral body too....it was quite frightening when I was undergoing it all.

That is EXACTLY how it felt. Not like a physical body of me, but the inside. It's so hard to explain and don't know how exactly? It wasn't like someone actually touching me with hands but still swinging me around and I was awake. I woke up to it. I knew someone had me. I was wide awake and trying to yell but not using vocal chords but thinking yelling. Hard to explain. Then after praying, it let go of me. Then watched the wall for a time of this black mass with the white shining lights of pin holes thru it on the wall until it disappeared. I jumped out of bed and got a drink of water. I was shaken and never ever had anything like that happen to me before. Kind of like when you dream of flying, but this is wide awake and know someone has you type of thing. Okay..never ever would tell my friends this in the real world since none would understand and would know that I have lost it for sure.
    Thank you too Amenithal, you hit on it too, of the feeling.
    Janet

Old Soul
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Last edited by AmentiHall; 12-30-2010 at 05:56 PM.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AmentiHall For This Useful Post:

Shania (12-30-2010), tappsislandmom (12-30-2010)

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    It happened to me for a period of like 3 months, almost every night by different groups almost every night. But I allowed it to happen because I REALLY wanted to know the truth.
    _________

YOu are much braver than I am. Once was enough for me! I could hear like laughing type of thing when it was happening but didn't look back to see what it was. I thought it was some type of demon? Anyway, so far didn't happen again since I try to sheild the home and myself and kids.
    Thank you,
    Janet

Old Soul
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Yes that is perfect

Don't stress yourself out about it, or over-think it. Don't invite them back hehe

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AmentiHall For This Useful Post:

Ignited from within (07-25-2013), tappsislandmom (12-30-2010)

Indigo Member
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    thanks for the info amentihall. i get it now. and now you have me wondering if that was what was happening to me a few years ago. i saw myself on other planets running and running like there'd be no end to the running. i saw myself fighting constantly with human like beings and aliens with psychic powers but i never won in those fights. it felt like the battles were never ending and no side could win. it was very exhausting. anyway i learned that to defeat them was through death. and in my dreams i let go of my fear of death. i refused to fight and run and when they still came after me i killed myself and the dream would end. it worked everytime. i felt triumphant. and then the dreams of human torture began. they were mostly third person and very vivid, bloody. i saw a guy get his gums and teeth knocked out with blood flying everywhere; it was deliberate which made it even more sickening. those dreams hurt me more than the fighting. the viciousness was disgusting. and because they were in third person i couldn't figure a way out of them.

maybe all of this was just regular nightmares...

Old Soul
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Could be....in order to discern you really gotta get used to feeling the presences. In these kind of nightmares, they are unusually "empty" feeling, like devoid of something, and also- it feels like something is watching you the whole time. They are also full of "fear" and "uncertainty" that is the only way I can put it, like you KNOW something isn't right.

Indigo Member
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    i flushed those dreams down the toilet and blocked them from my memory. so for most of them my memory is vague. so i can't say if i felt a presence... and since i found a way to rid me of those dreams theres no need for me to figure out if they are alien induced or not. thank god. i love to sleep and dream beautiful dreams. thanks for your input.

Old Soul
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Exactly. Don't concern yourself with anything that doesn't benefit you. If they are gone don't bring them back

Indigo Member
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    I wrote this article a while back and just stumbled upon it again today and felt that it would fit this thread very well and expand it nicely.

Also please watch this very accurate and informative youtube video entitled ''Freedom from Reptilian Mind Control, Ascension is Now'':
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45tgngwUZVo

I want to give some more in depth information on shove ins and esspecially on the shoving-in of malevolent interdimensional entities into earth bodies, that come here to earth to just feed on energy.
    Most of these enities often just act on their own and are not necessarily part of a bigger group or agenda, which does not mean that they don't un-knowingly serve some group or agenda by creating chaos and destruction. This is usually why nobody stops them that would have the ability to stop them, because the entity and their behaviour in-directly serve the groups that try to take control of the planet. Through the divided and conquer and Problem-Reaction-Solution principle that the PTBs use to gain and stay in power.

An exmaple for this would be a Jesuit Priest who is familar with the dark arts and can banish or even destroy a malevolent entity but won't do so. They just excorsise them(cast them out), but they don't destroy these entities, so the entity can come back and possess another person because this way the Priest will keep having a job and people are dependent on him or her (a nun) and look up to him and will do as he says (or as the organisation that he represents says) because he has superior powers and knowledge to them that can protect them from evil inter-dimensional entities. Most religious people know these entities exist and have seen them, but they don't have the abilities or knowledge to fight them and so they are in the hands of their priests or the teachings and dogmas of their church, that seem to be the only way or instituion that can deal with these entities.
    Here you see another exmaple how supressed or secret knowledge is used to control.

Ok let us come back to the malevolent entities and who and why they usually possess people.
    Most of these entities will only possess bodies that either have power, control or have contact and are exposed to a lot of people so they have many victims to feed on.
    They won't possess/shove into a body that is poor or has no important position or talent that can give the entitiy access to many people to feed on.
    Sometimes entities will however possess seemingly strange, weird or disgusting people, like a weirdo psychic or the bad home-less people you see in the inner cities (many home-less people are nice and are just unfortunate and lost their homes or they choose to not have a mortage payment and be part of the system, but then there are the home-less that smell bad and are drunk all the time and those are the ones I am talking about). Through repelling and annoying you and invading your space by asking for money etc. they get your attention and energy. The entities in control of these bodies then feed on negative energy in general they are not too specific what energy they get as long as they can get energy, and usually they are the not the most powerful entitiy.

The more powerful entities will try to shove into bodies that are often in the public arena and are stars and authorities in the field they work in. Ths can be music, pornography, sports and other venues of entertainnment, education and public relations.These more powerful entities feed almost exclusively on sexual and creative energy, often called orgone.

The thing here is though that the entity or entities (sometimes entire groups of different interdimensional entities do time share shove ins on a body. This is when you have the supposed diagnosis of multiple personality disorder, when in reality it is multiple entity possession),only stay in the body as long as it serves them.
    For exmaple if you have a pornographic actress(which is a very obvious and good example of how orgone energy can be stolen) that has a very beautiful and young body, the interdimensional entities will be interested to shove into this body because the body will get much attention and many men will admire and mastrubate to the particular woman, which in turn means more energy for the entities possessing the body.
    Once this actress and her body get old and do not attract as many followers and admirers anymore the entities will shove out of the body and look for a new and attractive body to shove into and repeat the same procedures to get energy. So you can have different bodies over a period of time that get possessed by one and the same entity, who is for example specialized and prefers to feed on the energies created in the porn industry. Other entities might prefer or a specialized to feed on the energy that is created in the music industry.
    So the girls, producers, productions and presentation changes or expands, but the entity or group of entities and their same techniques and intentions stay in this special area of their prefered energy to feed on.
    One entity can also shove into and have control over several bodies at the same time. It just etherically jumps from one body to the next, to where ever the most orgone can be genrated and fed upon at the particular time.

The older and retired actress might still keep a shove in or more after her active time in the industry, but these entities are usually not as powerful and don't need or want the same amount of energy the more powerful entities require that exclusively possess bodies that are young, beautiful, successful and in the spotlight.

The same happens with rock stars, models or athelets. As long as they are successful and get much attention, good or bad attention it does not matter (attention is attention and means energy for the shove-ins) these entities will try to shove into the body, but as soon as the attention is gone the entities are gone. You often hear newly discovered rock stars say that their success is like a dream to them and very sur-real and crazy. This is can actually very often be attributed to them having a shove in and sharing their body with one or more entities that take over the star's body during performances and concerts. When the body is exposed to many people the interdimensional entities can feed on, like in a concert setting the entity takes over more and the person that has an entity attachment, but does not know about it consciously will preceive it like a dream or a good or bad ''trip''. With many stars, especially perfomers like musicians or actors, you will notice that they have a very often shy and introverted personality off stage, but when they get on stage they totally transform and become outgoing and literally control huge crowds. Often this is the entities, that do that to feed on the crowds energy. Many stars are slaves in their own bodies, and you will hear many of them say that they live to perform and live for the attention and applause of their audiences. As long as a performer is controlled by an entity they cannot stop performing, even if they get older, because they are addicted to the energy of the crowd, and because it is the only thing that makes them feel alive. Like with a substance addict. The longer they use a certain substance the higher amounts they will need of it to get the same kind of high they got when they started their carrer. This is why you often find stars whose fame has decreased lose themselves in drugs and other addictions or even some of them commit suicide, because they cannot live without the adrenaline rush and energy supply of fame. Even if they still make money from their royalties they cannot cope without the attention of crowds etc. When a star has reached this stage, again the more powerful entities have often left the body by then and have hooked onto the next big star.

Sometimes the stars are aware of being possessed and they actually welcome it, because they can feel that the entity helps them to stay in business and have a more long-term success.
    This symbiosis and inter-dependent relationship between star and entity can be usually seen in stars that have been in business and been successful for a long time, sometimes decades.
    The Rolling Stones are an example of this or Bono from U2.
    After a while if the star accepts the shove in more and more, the character of the person becomes more and more like the shove in/entity and the body and mannerism of the star changes and you can see a big difference in them if you compare photos of the person before they were famous or in the early stages of their fame, and after they have been famous for a while.

I have seen very extreme changes in politicans and business managers, especially after they got elected into very high offices within their state or organization, by comparing photos of them before and after they were chosen into a high offices. You can see pretty big changes in them within just a year or two after they are in power. Often the positive smile, attitude and look that brought them into office in the first place is totally gone and they look pale, stressed and sometimes mean and scary.

People say it is the stress of the office and all the work they have to do, and that might be right to a certain extend, but in my opinion it is often because they get shoved into by interdimensional entities and either try to fight them off (when they look tired and worn out) or start co-habiting and co-operating with the entitiy or entities(when the person starts to look mean and scary).

In very extreme cases like in the higher ranks of the Illuminati and other negative black magick organizations some members actually want to be possessed and shoved into by certain entities, because it will give the individual and their group more power.
    Special rituals and ways of ''summoning demons'' (like how it is often called) and having them co-habitat and shove into the members are developed and encouraged. This is more of a walk-in situation though in this situation, because it happens voluntarily, but it is a negative walk-in, not a positive one.
    Shove-ins always occur in-voluntarily to the person affected and often un-knowingly, because the entitiy shoveing is interested to stay below the radar as much as possible to have an easy and energy-efficient existince in the body. So the entity does not have to deal with the person they shoved into or friends of the person who have noticed a change in character in the person and don't like it and try to help. They basically want to just feed on energy as much and often as they can and don't look for conflict.

Sometimes you have exceptions and the entitiy comes out openly and shows their real face to intimadate and control people, but usually the entity only comes out if they are threatened by somebody who can actually harm them and expell them from the body. The entity will then come out openly and try to threaten the person who is challenging them, because they don't want to give up their turf and the energy it provides them.

Sometimes it happens that the spirit of the person who inhabitated the body before the shove in totally leaves the body (becuase they cannot handle the corruption) and the entitiy takes over the body completely. Usually though the entitiy that shove in is interested in having a positive spirt stay in the body with them, because they can use it to lure other positive people in and can also use it as a camouflage. It schmoozes people into believing everything is ok by taking on the energy signature of the positive spirit. This phenomenon happens when a postive person the entity feeds on becomes suspicious or ticked off by the shove in and does not provide energy to the shove in anymore or even starts to investigate why they always feel drained around a particular body and person.
    The shove in so to speak kindnapped the postive spirit in the body and makes it its slave to further its agenda to vampirically suck energy from others.

The thing to remember here is that not everbody who is a mean control freak and is an energy vampire has a shove in. Often these people are just your average tyrant, energy vampire and seductress and are corrupt out of their own free will, without the interference from any negative interdimensional entity.

So use your own intution to determine what is what and who is who, and as always there are exceptions to the rules, and the best is you make your own rules that resonate with you :-)
    Last edited by VK5; 01-21-2011 at 11:35 PM. Reason: typo

Indigo Member
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    The whole reptilian mind-set and culture is basically an S&M cult, that gets off on the master & slave dynamic. Leo Zagami is not clear at all in my opinion and most likely an reptillian-human hybrid, but he sometimes has some really good information on topics. He is a double-edged sword for sure, but this particular video I find very accurate and true. He uses the word ''satanic'' a lot which is probably due to his christian upbringing and also part of his dis-information agenda to attract Christians to his work. I prefer the word corrupt in this context, because it is more neutral and has not all these different religious fear and supersition energies attached to it. In the interview he talks about how drugs in combination with Trance Music are being used by the Power Elite to control young people and also how psy trance music (a kind of techno music) in combination with drugs (especially acid (LSD)), can put one in altered states of consciousness, which enables one to travel to other dimensions, where you can pick up negative(corrupt) entities, which he calls demonic. They can come back into our dimension from theirs and stay with the person in the body that had an acid trip, a classic shove-in/possession scenario. I know this information and these potentials to be true, because I have been to several Techno music events like the ones he describes and the levels of Negative sexual/Porn Vibration are very high there. Sometimes the energies are positive coming from the music and if you are not on drugs, but most of the time the energy is negative and very invasive and most people are on drugs, even if it is just alcohol. Shove-ins and possessions happen very frequently at these events and the beings and entities possessing the bodies feed mostly on sexual energy. These events are like mass orgies, just on an energetic (to most invisible) level. You will run into many human-alien hybrid type and energy vampire type beings at these events, so I would not go to these events, unless you have to or you want to see how the energy and these feeding and possession dynmaics work, but don't just go there because you are curious and you want to expirement, because it can have very grave consequences if you do not know what you are doing. If you ever go to events like this under no circumstances drink alcohol or take drugs, stay as sober physically and energetically as you can and the negative and seduction energies will not affect you as much.
    I will give an example of Porn Techno or House Music (watch the foam in the video, it is supposed to represent the male ejcajulation) and an example of shove-in/demonic possesion GOA Trance ( it is very repetitive music and it stimulates the Kundalini in the base chakra which moves up to the Crown Chakra, and then through the Crown Chakra the entities can come into the body and permantely expell the resident being or temporarily take over the body). It is a lot easier for an entity to possess a body if a person is actually high or drunk (drugs weaken your Aura and so they can shove in more easily because your protection is down). Shield yourself good from this energy, even just watching these videos, because even that will have an not positive effect on you. It is important though that you know about this, so you can be prepared and can protect yourself and others and stop its effects should you ever get into one of these ''Raves'' or go to a club where these energies are present. Also showing this here and you learning about it in a save environment means that you do not have to go to an event like this yourself that would put you in un-necessary danger. When I went to these events (the last one I attended was a rave by a German Techno DJ named Sven Vth in 2005), I was not aware of these dynamics. I just felt drained there and a very strong sexual arousal energy, but I just thought back then it was normal and I thought this is the way it is supposed to be and at times I was still hooked inot the Porn Vibration myself. Today I would not go to a places (clubs, gatherings etc.) and events like this voluntarily and mingle with people that are into this culture. Actually in my opinion Burning Man is definitely an event that is attended by many energy vampires and negative alien human hybrids and I would not recommend anybody to go there, unless they are very good at shielding themselves. Of course there are nice and inspirational people there aswell, but they usually do not have a clue of the bigger picture and the dangers of events like that. The majority of attendees I would say are Porn Players though.
    Often these events take place on energy vortexes and certain ley line spots, which are portals into other dimensions, because there it is easier for entities to come through to our dimension. The Glastonbury Festival in England is a very good example of that, Burning Man or the Love Parade in Germany. HipHop music and Heavy Metal can have very similar effects on the psyche and energy body, but Trance seems to go the deepest and is specifically designed to stimulate certain areas of the brain to induce trance like states in people. The really big music events are all organized or backed by the Illuminati, for the purpose of mass indoctrination and energy/life froce harvesting. They make money of of it too of course, but the higher agenda is for life force energy.
    Here a wiki article on Trance Music with all the different events around the world.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trance_music

Here the link to the Leo Zagmai interview:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLSE1NQ7hQE

Here an example of Porn Techno or House Music:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2wjhPvm3ik

Here an exmaple of shove in/GOA Trance:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACP_Ohnlb4o

Again shield yourself well, even just from the energy that comes off these videos.
    Last edited by VK5; 01-22-2011 at 09:41 AM.

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast