I've had an epiphany..

General Open Discussion for topics not covered anywhere else.
As we continue....

I'd like to spend Christmas with Mr BIG
Does Mr BIG have anything organized this Christmas and is there room for one more @ the dinner table?

Other details need to be arranged and sorted out but i'll leave those for now.
Send word..
Indiglow

by tmt
Mr. Big? THE Mr. Big? :) He's singing for the left and the tear, and there's always room for one more at his table ;)
tmt

Yes The Mr BIG....I don't care who he's singing for? that's his business but i would like to spend Christmas with him.
How do i know that you know what your talking about TMT, is he still in the same place?
Indiglow

by tmt
I guess you don't have a way of knowing, for sure. But then, neither do I :) We could be talking about two entirely Mr Bigs. Is he still in the same place? I would have to say yes, if he is still, he is in the same place.

[QUOTE=Indiglow;703473]Yes The Mr BIG....I don't care who he's singing for, that's his business but i would like to spend Christmas with him.
How do i know that you know what your talking about TMT, is he still in the same place?[/QUOTE]
tmt

So is this just a sarcastic post? Or is there more to it? Because when I read it I thought the latter. Wasn't sure if I should question it or not.
Valkrane

[QUOTE=tmt;703477]I guess you don't have a way of knowing, for sure. But then, neither do I :) We could be talking about two entirely Mr Bigs. Is he still in the same place? I would have to say yes, if he is still, he is in the same place.[/QUOTE]

Where do you think he is then and how are we going to sort this out because i'm here and he's there? lol
Indiglow

[QUOTE=Indiglow;703462]As we continue....

I'd like to spend Christmas with Mr BIG
Does Mr BIG have anything organized this Christmas and is there room for one more @ the dinner table?

Other details need to be arranged and sorted out but i'll leave those for now.
Send word..[/QUOTE]

is this the Mr.Big from Sex and the City?

not that I would know who that is.
GenericIndigo

[QUOTE=Valkrane;703479]So is this just a sarcastic post? Or is there more to it? Because when I read it I thought the latter. Wasn't sure if I should question it or not.[/QUOTE]

It's a very real post Valk and nothing you should worry about....Thank you for the happy birthday wishes by the way..
Indiglow

[QUOTE=Indiglow;703487]It's a very real post Valk and nothing you should worry about....Thank you for the happy birthday wishes by the way..[/QUOTE]

I thought so...

And your welcome. :)
Valkrane

Return to index page Indigo Cafe