Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 321
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger Second Class
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Montauk Boys, Mind Control and Disruption of the social order

I personally have had personal and first hand encounters and experiences with so called Montauk Boys and Mind Control Sleepers (both male and female, but I think the majority is male) that where raised and trained to trigger chaos and corruption in society, especially in the areas that could help society to become more advanced spiritually.

Here a short excerpt from an article on Montauk Boys:
    Tens of thousands of young teenage boys were kidnapped and forced into a mind control training program called The Montauk Project starting around 1976. Al Bielek, under mind control, was involved in many areas of the secret Montauk Project. After slowly recovering his memories beginning in the late 1980's, he came to realize that there were at least 250,000 mind controlled "Montauk Boys' produced at 25 different facilities similar to the underground base at Montauk, Long Island. Many of these boys were to become 'sleepers', programmed to go into action at a later date when properly "triggered" to engage in some sort of destructive or disruptive conduct. Other Montauk Boys were woven into the fabric of mainstream American life as journalists, radio & TV personalities, businessmen, lawyers, judges, prosecutors, etc. --Ken Adachi

Read more on this on these two links:
    http://www.whale.to/b/mk_kids.html

http://educate-yourself.org/mc/

In my opinion Psychopathy is another word or another definition for this phenomenon. I wrote a short text about psychopathy and its relationship to the Illuminati/New World Order Elite after I watched the documentary called ''I, Psychopath'', which I highly recommend:

This ad goes away when you register.

Psychopaths and the Illuminati
    This is a very good documentary on psychopaths and their behaviour. They don't talk about psychic abilities and psychic attack in this film directly, but there is one passage where the director/producer says the psychopath has ''almost supernatural like'' abilities. Psychopathic behaviour is promoted by the Illuminati and many of the Illuminati's corporations, organizations and social, cultural and creative movements are run by psychopathic pawns, because it creates chaos in society and through this confusion and chaos the Illuminati can rule the masses more easily. Psychopaths are the often un-knowing agents and enablers of the Illuminati's Order out of Chaos and Problem Reaction Solution principles, both on a physical and energetic and etheric level. However in their own ranks the Illuminati avoid having psychopaths, for the obvious reason that it would destabalize their organization and structure. Illuminati members are mind controlled, that is a difference to psychopathy. Mind control only affects the mind whereas psychopathy affects the soul aswell, so the corruption goes much deeper and is natural to the soul, which makes it in-curable. So psychopathsy is a sociological virus that was created to keep humantiy and society in a constant state of stress and confusion, so it can be more easily controlled and exploited. Of course, the people at the top, that developed this behaviour and virus must be psychopath themselves, but in my opinion there is another class of beings, that even go beyond the intelligence and cunningness of psychopath and the psychopaths are enslaved to them. These beings are non-human and I feel that human language has no words to describe and explain their evilness and cunningness. You could say that psychopath are the Men in Black, the agents of the control matrix, that keep the slave system going and make it more and more violent and hostile, esspecially psychologically and mentally.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VK5 For This Useful Post:

drakke1 (12-30-2010), evergreen (12-30-2010)

Old Soul
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 855
    Overall activity: 45.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,252 Times in 3,415 Posts
    Most of the higher rungs of the so called "Illuminati" or rather, the Interior/Shadow government are nothing but pawns/puppets themselves- even if they believe themselves to have "supernatural abilities." They are in actuality, slaves to their own masters, and like how they view the sheep-like humanity, their masters believe them to be "inferior" prototypes too. They just lead them on a thin string of lies, deceit, complex ideologies, and promises of Godhood over others (and not in harmony with them).

The ones that Icke (but is grossly misinformed about) talked about, which Hail from the Orion and Draconian "matrix" are usually the cold-blooded, or rather cold-hearted "psychopaths" imbued with high intelligence, and natural astral/intuitive abilities. Their genetics allow for over-shadowing and subtle possession, as well as CONTACT (such as literal hearing, remote contact, and channeling) as their own genetic structure, and SOUL within itself "resonates" with these hierarchies. Some of the "black" occult methods tap into this in particular frequency through the DNA activation methods of the occult, the so called "transformative powers" to turn the average man into a meta-physical man. Too bad they are deceptive most of them.

These particular people are almost non-human in their behaviors and ideas, lack compassion and care only for "materialistic" gain. They are hybrids, human beings with certain tendencies designed to be "rulers" over the CAPPED (as if in , frequency cap on the DNA) humanity who lives "unaware."

Some of them handed down in Mystery Schools as genuine. The Annunaki based teachings, and those of Sirian nature, Pleadian nature (as is with Masonry and many Rosicrucian teachings) exist in both varieties. They are not as "dark" as you would call them bu some of them are along the same strain, to open the initiate to their particular "domain" so that the initiate gains power over certain physical/spiritual things but is influenced by their higher beings. I suppose this is natural...

Just know there are good guys too up there, and they are helping in major ways.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to AmentiHall For This Useful Post:

drakke1 (12-30-2010)

Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 235
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran250 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Learning something new everyday! Thanks to both of you. Never thought anything like that would even be possible?

Old Soul
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    np.

Although, it's not purely a slave state or prison. And not all of what some would coin the "Illuminati" (as some of these people like to think they are) are evil, or psychopathic. Some of them are enlightened and work behind the darkness to serve the light. Of course what is light then? It is easy to get lost in labels and stereotypes. I do know that the people who worked at Montauk, and many of these "secret programs" are so deep entrenched within their belief systems, so deep into this technology, and contact with other entities...that they are not longer consider "human" (like most of us who are still ignorant and stuck here) by many outside groups. Therefore I cannot blame them or even call them the "Illuminati" because the true culprits of this kind of behavior are a very small group of people, and are all inter-linked. There are VERY few of what you call the "Illuminati" who truly know what's going on. Most of the rest are either into enlightenment, money, power, or whatever.

For a simplified idea of all of this, I recommend to read some of Alex Colliers stuff (forget the predictions) and to also read the interview at Project Camelot with James from the Wingmakers material.

Old Soul
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 393
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,121 Times in 800 Posts
    Thanks for the info. I love reading about this topic. This is new info to me.

Old Soul
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    The truth is far, far stranger than any fiction you could possibly conjure up in our minds

For example, what if I were to tell you that our planet, our particular multi-dimensional universe, is one of many, and it is being connected, through our planet and various other systems, to a system which much like the universe is rumored to "re implode" back unto itself, is being used to harvest the energy to be used and re-directed by other entities towards a completely new "creation," one away from the Source but with another attempting to be "God" ? Hahaha just kidding. But seriously- reality is a trip

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 665
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranTagger Second Class250 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    I would say in order to be president of the U.S.A. you must first be a programed Psycopath as a prerequisite.
    "a person is a person through persons"

Old Soul
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Well that is part of it.

It is common sense, like any gang- that you must have done dirt in order to do the dirt. This is the leverage then, that is held over you. If you don't fully comply that dirt is leveraged.

Sometimes that dirt is used in a complex mirage, or "play" for the public media to give the illusion of left and right wing. Or a "choice" aka democracy in who you want to represent your country....shit makes me laugh

Old Soul
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Hi Vk5, and all other users

Watch this compilation here if you are interested. Not all of it is true, but for some reason, when I "Awoke" montauk brought chills down my spine. There is something VERY REAL that happened with this project, that affects all of us .

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6t...iews-1-o5_tech

12. The Following User Says Thank You to AmentiHall For This Useful Post:

drakke1 (05-06-2011)