UPDATE phpbb_posts SET post_text = 'I have recently realized that I am very sensitive to the healing properties of gemstones and have gotten certain ones for different chakra points. I have cleansed all my stones and given them a meaningful purpose before using them. Every time I put my rose quartz on my heart chakra it is very, very intense and feels like a pain like someone punched me in the middle of the chest. Does anyone have any ideas of what this may be from? I am new at this and am trying to learn as much as possible so any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Also, my roommate just gave me Kyanite for my birthday and wow it feels amazing!!! What have you heard or done with Kyanite? Just wanting to learn more and discuss.' WHERE post_id =1892694;
UPDATE phpbb_posts SET post_text = 'lol, when i saw this thread i laughed cause im having heart chakra pain right now, it happens, so i was told by many experienced people on the site, that your chakras sometimes hurt when they are opened suddenly, like when you pull a muscle you havent been exercising.' WHERE post_id =1001466;
UPDATE phpbb_posts SET post_text = 'Same, my heart chakra hurts a lot recently, usually the right side, left if your lookign at me i guess. I work with my body energy and do tantric meditations and it helps a lot. Life itself will see my heart chakra come into whatever balance it wants.

Oh, just got something. The pain in our heart chakra is linked to the pain in humanities heart. Use your intuition and you will know a way to help heal it. Together, we can do anything!

For example, I would meditate into a trancelike state, then open my heart, my soul, fully to the "collective soul" of humanity. I would then imagine golden white light coming down from my God self and pouring through me, through mt heart, into the heart of the world. Thats how I\'d do it. Hwo would you?' WHERE post_id =1001475;
UPDATE phpbb_posts SET post_text = 'Have you tried clearing out your Chakras? Sometimes that helps :)' WHERE post_id =1001564;
UPDATE phpbb_posts SET post_text = 'I have not, how do you cleanse yours? I am very new at this.. any suggestions would be great..' WHERE post_id =1001586;
UPDATE phpbb_posts SET post_text = '[quote="sshenry"]Have you tried clearing out your Chakras? Sometimes that helps :)[/quote]

I have not, how do you cleanse yours? I am very new at this.. any suggestions would be great..' WHERE post_id =1001587;
UPDATE phpbb_posts SET post_text = '[quote="AMB1206D1"]I have not, how do you cleanse yours? I am very new at this.. any suggestions would be great..[/quote]

Here you go - the basic chakra clearing is in the first post. Hope it helps :)

[url:2kyvpv1c]http://indigosociety.com/showthread.php?21779-How-to-Clear-the-Chakras&highlight=clearing+chakras[/url:2kyvpv1c]' WHERE post_id =1001590;
UPDATE phpbb_posts SET post_text = '[quote="Sontlux"]Same, my heart chakra hurts a lot recently, usually the right side, left if your lookign at me i guess. I work with my body energy and do tantric meditations and it helps a lot. Life itself will see my heart chakra come into whatever balance it wants.

Oh, just got something. The pain in our heart chakra is linked to the pain in humanities heart. Use your intuition and you will know a way to help heal it. Together, we can do anything!

For example, I would meditate into a trancelike state, then open my heart, my soul, fully to the "collective soul" of humanity. I would then imagine golden white light coming down from my God self and pouring through me, through mt heart, into the heart of the world. Thats how I\'d do it. Hwo would you?[/quote]

That is funny you said that because I am actually majoring in humanities. None of my other chakras heart like my heart after putting the rose quartz on it.. it feels like someone punched me in the chest! When I put crystals up to my crown I feel like my eyes are rolling in the back of my head.. intense!

My roommate (who is like us as well) got me this great book on meditation, it is beginner level since I am just now getting intuned.. the awakening was very abrupt. When I meditate I usually do some deep breathing and envisioning the light surrounding me, however, I think I need to find a new way, I\'m not really connecting like I want to be.. let\'s keep in touch on here and share techniques :)' WHERE post_id =1001596;
UPDATE phpbb_posts SET post_text = 'Do you think by just putting the stones on their appropriate chakra locations I have opened them?' WHERE post_id =1001600;
UPDATE phpbb_posts SET post_text = 'Some stones open or help with the opening. A lot of things help. Mp3\'s, breathing, simple meditation, visualizing etc.

I wear a black tourmaline and dravite ( brown tourmaline) 24/7 its a grounding and healing stones.
I have toumailized quartz, amethest, ruby, and a few others depending on the charka i want to work on. I just throw all them in a bag and drop it on my chest then meditate until i lose track and fall asleep lol.

But yes they all help. I don\'t carry them around all day, just at night ill throw the bag under my pillow and crash out, especially if its a new place or i am surrounded by lost of people.

When your charka\'s are open, one way to know is when u focus on them they feel like a little heart beat. Some times i try to play around and focus on all at the same time and sync them together. With your heart charka its a separate beat from your heart.' WHERE post_id =1001753;
UPDATE phpbb_posts SET post_text = 'I\'m using the rose quartz right now actually, to heal from heart shit i went through last night. :D' WHERE post_id =1001784;
UPDATE phpbb_posts SET post_text = '[quote="phroz3n"]Some stones open or help with the opening. A lot of things help. Mp3\'s, breathing, simple meditation, visualizing etc.

I wear a black tourmaline and dravite ( brown tourmaline) 24/7 its a grounding and healing stones.
I have toumailized quartz, amethest, ruby, and a few others depending on the charka i want to work on. I just throw all them in a bag and drop it on my chest then meditate until i lose track and fall asleep lol.

But yes they all help. I don\'t carry them around all day, just at night ill throw the bag under my pillow and crash out, especially if its a new place or i am surrounded by lost of people.

When your charka\'s are open, one way to know is when u focus on them they feel like a little heart beat. Some times i try to play around and focus on all at the same time and sync them together. With your heart charka its a separate beat from your heart.[/quote]

I usually don\'t carry around my stones but I think I will today and see how it helps, I have a cool bag for mine and sometimes throw it under my pillow.. there is just something about sleeping with crystals that kind of scares me though.. like what I might open myself up to while I am sleeping.' WHERE post_id =1001884;
UPDATE phpbb_posts SET post_text = 'Stones can help to open them - but if there is actual pain, the chances are that there is a blockge of some sort.' WHERE post_id =1001890;
UPDATE phpbb_posts SET post_text = 'come to think of it quartz is a very powerful stone. I cant wear mine for too long or i get headaches and such. I could be ur heart isn\'t accustom to that intense directed energy.

Quartz amplifies stuff.' WHERE post_id =1002693;
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5235: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/viewtopic.php:1640)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5235: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/viewtopic.php:1640)
indigosociety.com • Pain in heart chakra after rose quartz

Pain in heart chakra after rose quartz

Discussion on the mystery of Energy, Auras, Chakras, and Kundalini.
I have recently realized that I am very sensitive to the healing properties of gemstones and have gotten certain ones for different chakra points. I have cleansed all my stones and given them a meaningful purpose before using them. Every time I put my rose quartz on my heart chakra it is very, very intense and feels like a pain like someone punched me in the middle of the chest. Does anyone have any ideas of what this may be from? I am new at this and am trying to learn as much as possible so any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Also, my roommate just gave me Kyanite for my birthday and wow it feels amazing!!! What have you heard or done with Kyanite? Just wanting to learn more and discuss.
AMB1206D1

lol, when i saw this thread i laughed cause im having heart chakra pain right now, it happens, so i was told by many experienced people on the site, that your chakras sometimes hurt when they are opened suddenly, like when you pull a muscle you havent been exercising.
Dolphinchild96

by Sontlux
Same, my heart chakra hurts a lot recently, usually the right side, left if your lookign at me i guess. I work with my body energy and do tantric meditations and it helps a lot. Life itself will see my heart chakra come into whatever balance it wants.

For example, I would meditate into a trancelike state, then open my heart, my soul, fully to the "collective soul" of humanity. I would then imagine golden white light coming down from my God self and pouring through me, through mt heart, into the heart of the world. Thats how I'd do it. Hwo would you?
Sontlux

by sshenry
Have you tried clearing out your Chakras? Sometimes that helps :)
sshenry

I have not, how do you cleanse yours? I am very new at this.. any suggestions would be great..
AMB1206D1

[quote="sshenry"]Have you tried clearing out your Chakras? Sometimes that helps :)[/quote]

I have not, how do you cleanse yours? I am very new at this.. any suggestions would be great..
AMB1206D1

by sshenry
[quote="AMB1206D1"]I have not, how do you cleanse yours? I am very new at this.. any suggestions would be great..[/quote]

Here you go - the basic chakra clearing is in the first post. Hope it helps :)
[url:2kyvpv1c]http://indigosociety.com/showthread.php?21779-How-to-Clear-the-Chakras&highlight=clearing+chakras[/url:2kyvpv1c]
sshenry

[quote="Sontlux"]Same, my heart chakra hurts a lot recently, usually the right side, left if your lookign at me i guess. I work with my body energy and do tantric meditations and it helps a lot. Life itself will see my heart chakra come into whatever balance it wants.

For example, I would meditate into a trancelike state, then open my heart, my soul, fully to the "collective soul" of humanity. I would then imagine golden white light coming down from my God self and pouring through me, through mt heart, into the heart of the world. Thats how I'd do it. Hwo would you?[/quote]

That is funny you said that because I am actually majoring in humanities. None of my other chakras heart like my heart after putting the rose quartz on it.. it feels like someone punched me in the chest! When I put crystals up to my crown I feel like my eyes are rolling in the back of my head.. intense!

My roommate (who is like us as well) got me this great book on meditation, it is beginner level since I am just now getting intuned.. the awakening was very abrupt. When I meditate I usually do some deep breathing and envisioning the light surrounding me, however, I think I need to find a new way, I'm not really connecting like I want to be.. let's keep in touch on here and share techniques :)
AMB1206D1

Do you think by just putting the stones on their appropriate chakra locations I have opened them?
AMB1206D1

by phroz3n
Some stones open or help with the opening. A lot of things help. Mp3's, breathing, simple meditation, visualizing etc.

But yes they all help. I don't carry them around all day, just at night ill throw the bag under my pillow and crash out, especially if its a new place or i am surrounded by lost of people.

When your charka's are open, one way to know is when u focus on them they feel like a little heart beat. Some times i try to play around and focus on all at the same time and sync them together. With your heart charka its a separate beat from your heart.
phroz3n

I'm using the rose quartz right now actually, to heal from heart shit i went through last night. :D
Pocket2Ninja

[quote="phroz3n"]Some stones open or help with the opening. A lot of things help. Mp3's, breathing, simple meditation, visualizing etc.

But yes they all help. I don't carry them around all day, just at night ill throw the bag under my pillow and crash out, especially if its a new place or i am surrounded by lost of people.

When your charka's are open, one way to know is when u focus on them they feel like a little heart beat. Some times i try to play around and focus on all at the same time and sync them together. With your heart charka its a separate beat from your heart.[/quote]

I usually don't carry around my stones but I think I will today and see how it helps, I have a cool bag for mine and sometimes throw it under my pillow.. there is just something about sleeping with crystals that kind of scares me though.. like what I might open myself up to while I am sleeping.
AMB1206D1

by sshenry
Stones can help to open them - but if there is actual pain, the chances are that there is a blockge of some sort.
sshenry

by phroz3n
come to think of it quartz is a very powerful stone. I cant wear mine for too long or i get headaches and such. I could be ur heart isn't accustom to that intense directed energy.

Quartz amplifies stuff.
phroz3n