Need assistance with these "True Friends"

Everything from your romantic relationship support to your best-friend disaster. Get the advice you need here.
Need assistance with these "True Friends" «  » by Zeliar791
I have tried enough... I need to make contact with one of them... As long as I can have individual communication with one of them, they can serve as advisers... I can't seem to figure out where, or who to contact... If you google it you will notice that they are either religious lunatics, or sensual nut jobs... They use 100% deductive reasoning... I won't be able to get their help unless I contact one individually... I need to figure who to contact... Any assistance would be appreciated... They are seemingly impossible to reel in...
Zeliar791

«  » by akashaa
Im not sure to understand what you exactly you are looking for, "true friends" do you mean an assotiation or just to make friend with some real people?
akashaa

«  » by Zeliar791
akashaa wrote:Im not sure to understand what you exactly you are looking for, "true friends" do you mean an assotiation or just to make friend with some real people?

I am not sure either... I am referring to those interesting sorts that seem extremely enthusiastic... Now that I am fixed, it is difficult... I still think it would be useful to pinpoint one... I mentioned Google... If any of you tried to search for "True Friends" I am looking for someone of that typing style...
Zeliar791

«  » by GenericIndigo
we're narcissistic here, so we're required to inform you that you've landed at the right place, and after the obligatory welcomes and namaste's, you will see that we truly are one of the most intelligent, understanding, and compassionate bunch you've ever met in your whole, although meaningless, life.
GenericIndigo

«  » by Zeliar791
GenericIndigo wrote:we're narcissistic here, so we're required to inform you that you've landed at the right place, and after the obligatory welcomes and namaste's, you will see that we truly are one of the most intelligent, understanding, and compassionate bunch you've ever met in your whole, although meaningless, life.

Great... I take it you are all INTJs then... The number one misfit type in America... I chose the path of failing... It wasn't fun... Those damn True Friends... It would be nice if I could find a fully developed one, but I wouldn't know where to look... I am looking for a religious sort I think... There really is no opportunity for inner development in this country, if anything nihilism can be a shortcut, even though it is a dangerous one... Some people spend their entire lives in despair... I hate that... I think I was a born zero. The quickest way to develop the mind is to connect with a complete opposite. This a difficult and uncomfortable process, but if this could be pulled off, full maturity can be reached in a few days. Isn't that nice?
Zeliar791

«  » by GenericIndigo
Zeliar791 wrote:Great... I take it you are all INTJs then... The number one misfit type in America... I chose the path of failing... It wasn't fun... Those damn True Friends... It would be nice if I could find a fully developed one, but I wouldn't know where to look... I am looking for a religious sort I think... There really is no opportunity for inner development in this country, if anything nihilism can be a shortcut, even though it is a dangerous one... Some people spend their entire lives in despair... I hate that... I think I was a born zero. The quickest way to develop the mind is to connect with a complete opposite. This a difficult and uncomfortable process, but if this could be pulled off, full maturity can be reached in a few days. Isn't that nice?

hahahhaa, I got kicked out of INTJforum.com in a little bit under 48 hours; that's my personal best ban-time so far.
GenericIndigo

«  » by mojo5040
im not an INTJ ;).... INFJ here :P
mojo5040

«  » by Zeliar791
GenericIndigo wrote:hahahhaa, I got kicked out of INTJforum.com in a little bit under 48 hours; that's my personal best ban-time so far.

They are a bit dull aren't they? Just a bunch of system drones... I hate when I ask for help, and get this see a psychologist rubbish... Anybody can help if they try... I hate those idiots.
Zeliar791

«  » by GenericIndigo
Zeliar791 wrote:They are a bit dull aren't they? Just a bunch of system drones... I hate when I ask for help, and get this see a psychologist rubbish... Anybody can help if they try... I hate those idiots.

it was expected of them. I was disappointed that INTPforum.com were not smart enough to deduce my true intentions.
GenericIndigo

«  » by Zeliar791
GenericIndigo wrote:it was expected of them. I was disappointed that INTPforum.com were not smart enough to deduce my true intentions.

As can be expected from most of the MBTI forums... I have tried to contact True Friends on the Yahoo groups... These are most likely the so called "damaged" ENFJs. This was a endless count of failures, I would have to pinpoint one, but that is just not possible at this juncture. So... I might be looking for a damaged ENFJ. If anybody googles True Friend they will notice the allaboutgod site. Rather cute I think...
Zeliar791

«  » by akashaa
Zeliar791 wrote:I am not sure either... I am referring to those interesting sorts that seem extremely enthusiastic... Now that I am fixed, it is difficult... I still think it would be useful to pinpoint one... I mentioned Google... If any of you tried to search for "True Friends" I am looking for someone of that typing style...

It is hard to find someone that feels you just like that, keep the faith and use the law of attraction to attract them, who knows, you might already have done it!
akashaa

«  » by Zeliar791
akashaa wrote:It is hard to find someone that feels you just like that, keep the faith and use the law of attraction to attract them, who knows, you might already have done it!

Doubt it... I need to either find a better place to reel them, or contact an individual... I succeeded before by asking if there were any "True Friends"... If I knew of a forum they frequent perhaps, but I don't have such knowledge. True Friend groups are useless unless I can pinpoint an individual. I might be able to reel them on forums. It doesn't seem to work on this one. But yeah... That site really was something else. I never felt that kind of connection before. I think these types are rare.
Zeliar791

«  » by mojo5040
could you maybe explain to me what a "true friend" is?
mojo5040

«  » by Zeliar791
mojo5040 wrote:could you maybe explain to me what a "true friend" is?

If you read the allaboutgod text you will know what I am talking about... They are kinda nutty, but fun individuals... Plato can serve as an example... They are the dogmatic sort of ENFJs, in fact I think I need the assistance of an ENFJ. Does anybody know of any good forums to contact ENFJs? I am looking for the more cerebral sorts. True Friends have a lot of energy, and are unable to stop themselves.. They like to chat about meaningless garbage over and over... I am referring to people who call themselves True Friends...
Zeliar791

«  » by GenericIndigo
Zeliar791 wrote:If you read the allaboutgod text you will know what I am talking about... They are kinda nutty, but fun individuals... Plato can serve as an example... They are the dogmatic sort of ENFJs, in fact I think I need the assistance of an ENFJ. Does anybody know of any good forums to contact ENFJs? I am looking for the more cerebral sorts. True Friends have a lot of energy, and are unable to stop themselves.. They like to chat about meaningless garbage over and over... I am referring to people who call themselves True Friends...

no, ENFJ's have these things called lives. find a bartender, they all usually have problems.
GenericIndigo

«  » by Zeliar791
GenericIndigo wrote:no, ENFJ's have these things called lives. find a bartender, they all usually have problems.

Not these ENFJs... They are the spiritual sort that think of things in terms of growth... They are either religious fanatics, or pleasure fanatics... I am sure I can get one to help me for free... I just can't seem to pick one... Am I supposed to randomly message one and say will you be my friend? I really want to make a calculated decision, or get someone to assist me on this...
Zeliar791

«  » by mojo5040
you know what i'd say.... let go of the labels and just look to a inner self of a person then when you did that you can look for a "true/good friend" honestly it doesn't matter if a person is a enfj, a intp infj or indigo, or crystal... it goes about what's on the inside... and i know for sure that there would be ALOT of people who'd love to help you.
mojo5040

«  » by GenericIndigo
try loving yourself first, that helps. if you can't do that, start working out, eating healthier. I'm starting to form the hypothesis that you projectively identify with your target, and are the initiator of aggression on the other parties you encounter. If you expect people to treat you a certain way prior to any interaction, your self-fulfilling prophecy will always come true-- that's the power of your mind. If you see a cold-hearted unfriendly scrooge when you look in the mirror, that is exactly what other people will see. on the other hand, if you see the best in people and only expect the best, only kindness, that is what you will receive.

Suggestion for This Week: Watch Pulp Fiction and turn Samuel L. Jackson into your new role model and "True Friend." I know he only exists in the 2nd dimension, but my True Fried is Tyler Durden from Fight Club.
GenericIndigo

«  » by Zeliar791
Yeah... I would have been better off in a country that focused more on inner development... The fact is America mainly focuses on pain avoidance, and not inner development... These types I am looking for are generalist extroverts that have reached full inner development. People are already helping me, as I still need to come to terms with myself, but this is really painful, because I wasn't provided enough opportunity to develop with enthusiasm. I instead took the path of desperation, this is the most fearful process... I might have submitted a little bit had I not gotten kicked around so much, or maybe I was born with too much will power. I endured the worst of life, because I would never want to abandon my principles even if it was the death of me... To me the spirit is everything, and the physical world is simply an obstacle... My faith in typing is what has provided me with a path... I am just happy to be me, and not have to be tied to some dogma...
Zeliar791

«  » by celestial cabdriver
true friend.....hmmmmm.......a friend is someone that bails you out of jail, a true friend is sitting in jail next to you saying " damn that was fun".
celestial cabdriver