Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 239
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranTagger Second Class1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Life path 33 and name number 77 (public) and 95 (full)??? :O

My birth path/life path adds up to 33, I am an aquarius, born on february 17 1994.. I use julian calendar for astrology as well as Chaldean numerology.. I find these systems to be more accurate.. and my numerology is properly balanced when I use Chaldean and Julian as opposed to Pythagorean and Gregorian...

Ok.. so back to the main point what does all of this mean.. :S

This ad goes away when you register.

I have a lifepath of 33, a public name of 77, and a full name of 95... added together it adds up to 11 amplified by zero or 128 (which is either 11 or 20.. depending on how you add three digit numbers.. remember.. despite the core number being the same.. 34 and 25 dont have the same vibrations)

I have always had weird stuff going on in my life.. I feel more tired when I am in public or go to school.. I am usually calmed down by music.. I am extremely bored in class.. I love complex learning systems, like quiz everyday, test every friday.. I feel like I can sense peoples emotions.. I have had many moments of intuition... A LOT!! XD.. when I imagine things.. I can use my five senses.. I can recall my childhood in great detail as though I was traveling to the very moment in my mind, as though it were only yesterday.. while others my age can't.. I feel extremely old on the inside.. sometimes way too mature for people who haven't evolved in letting go of their ego selves.. I can sometimes amplify anything electronic and I am told aquarius' can do such things.. I feel like I have so much power bottled up in side.. like I can do something thats lying dormant.. but what? thats my question.. I mean even in numerology..?

Banned
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 307
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1 year registered1000 Experience Points1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Philippe View Post
    My birth path/life path adds up to 33, I am an aquarius, born on february 17 1994.. I use julian calendar for astrology as well as Chaldean numerology.. I find these systems to be more accurate.. and my numerology is properly balanced when I use Chaldean and Julian as opposed to Pythagorean and Gregorian...

Ok.. so back to the main point what does all of this mean.. :S

I have a lifepath of 33, a public name of 77, and a full name of 95... added together it adds up to 11 amplified by zero or 128 (which is either 11 or 20.. depending on how you add three digit numbers.. remember.. despite the core number being the same.. 34 and 25 dont have the same vibrations)

I have always had weird stuff going on in my life.. I feel more tired when I am in public or go to school.. I am usually calmed down by music.. I am extremely bored in class.. I love complex learning systems, like quiz everyday, test every friday.. I feel like I can sense peoples emotions.. I have had many moments of intuition... A LOT!! XD.. when I imagine things.. I can use my five senses.. I can recall my childhood in great detail as though I was traveling to the very moment in my mind, as though it were only yesterday.. while others my age can't.. I feel extremely old on the inside.. sometimes way too mature for people who haven't evolved in letting go of their ego selves.. I can sometimes amplify anything electronic and I am told aquarius' can do such things.. I feel like I have so much power bottled up in side.. like I can do something thats lying dormant.. but what? thats my question.. I mean even in numerology..?
    Hi Philippe

You actual "life path" should be 6 in numerology.

Master Number 11 - only 5% of the population has this number
    Master Number 22 - only 1% of the population has this number
    Master Number 33 - This number is normally for people such as Bhudda, Jesus, etc.

Hope that helps

Indigo Rookie
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 122
    Achievements:

Olympia, WA. But I died in Astoria, OR. I plan on going back.
    Level
    Thanks
    If you are doing numberology by your date of birth you would find out by adding each digit in your birthday.

For example mine is:
    8 (august) + 1 + 4 (14 being the day) 1 + 9 + 8 + 7 (the year) = 38, then add those two numbers together: 3 + 8, 11. Sense the last two numbers are the same 1 & 1, they are not to be reduced as they are master numbers.

Thus, my life path number is 38/11.
    “There are four questions of value in life... What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same. Only love.”
    ~ Don Juan deMarco

Indigo Rookie
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 122
    Achievements:

Olympia, WA. But I died in Astoria, OR. I plan on going back.
    Level
    Thanks
    Also, Philippe's birthdate adds up to being the 33/6. We do not consider this a master number as the first number is the one reduced to 33 and further reducing in six. However, the number is rare and special, pertaining to responsibility and eventually selfless leadership & service, while overcoming the struggles of perfectionism & self doubt.
    “There are four questions of value in life... What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same. Only love.”
    ~ Don Juan deMarco

Old Soul
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 977
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,992 Times in 1,313 Posts
    huh ZH?
    i think i finally understand this last post, but it took me a minute.
    as far as i understood you can use any way to add up the numbers, if and when you get to a double number that makes the person a master number in numerology. no matter which way you add the numbers, if any of them show a double number its a master number.

maybe some people are more sticklers for one particular way.

so you can add a birthday of 2-17-1994 either as 2+1+7+1+9+9+4= 33 (33/6)
    or even 2+17+19+94=132 then 1+3+2= 6
    both would be correct ways of adding it, but only one would show the master number, and this person would still have a master number 33 and also 6.
    ?
    or maybe i didnt get your post
    ~many hands make the work light~