Good year

Don't be afraid to introduce yourself, we're all friendly here.
Hello Indigos and all Others,
First of all I look how others members introduced themselves… Now I know, Im ‘home’ and who/what I am exactly.
I don’t have to introduce myself to IS like Indigo, not much:
Generation Two (Beta), born between 1968-1978 (‘74.) Type: Conceptual Indigo… and no matter what is going on during my life with me or around me, this is something what I AM and it can’t be block, destroyed, kill, erase, forgotten… always coming back 
My story (introducing for real) is … can we do this some other time, pls? But, I m be glad to answer on all your questions ;) For real!
Physical condition last few months start to change rapidly and I have lot of symptoms:
- Amplification of the senses. Increased sensitivity (blurry vision, shimmering objects, seeing glittery particles, auras around people, plants, animals, and objects)
- Hearing: white noise in the head, beeps, tones, music or electronic patterns. Some hear water rushing, bees buzzing, whooshing, roaring or ringing. (voices? Not yet :P)
- When your eyes are closed, color is red, not black.
- Feeling closer to animals and plants. To some people, animals now seem to be more "human" in their behavior. Wild animals are less afraid. Plants respond to your love and attention more than ever. Some may even have messages for you. (I had experience with rose tree and onion this summer, not in same time)
- Seeing a person's true form or seeing loved ones with a different face
- Looking younger. (I m 37 and look like 26, until I show my ‘face’ ;))
- Heart palpitations. A racing heart usually accompanies a heart opening. It only lasts for a few moments and means that the heart is re-balancing itself after an emotional release.
- Sudden waves of emotion. Crying at the drop of a hat. Feeling suddenly angry or sad with little provocation. Or inexplicably depressed. Then very happy. Emotional roller coaster.
Last two start to worry me, a lot! So I try to find out - what is going on?! Obviously, nothing is going on… it’s ‘normal’. I m ok , just need to practice and be with you guys.
p.s. Sorry for bad English, but Im sure you understand what I wanted to say
Tamara
Belgrade, Serbia
Tamaris

Namaste, Tamaris

double thread, lol
inner indigo

by Tamaris
welcome to Serbia :))
Tamaris

'welcome to serbia'

LOL :D i was living in spain for a while... i know what you mean ;)
SGIndigo

by Jeannie
Jeannie

by Tamaris
Im glad U understand :) it is difficult to explain elementary surviving in middle of Europe, in 21st century...
Tamaris

by Tamaris
Thanx Jeannie ;)
Tamaris

by Tamx
Hahah Tamara pa nije vam tako teško :) Anyway welcome, im Tamara too, from Slovenia :) What a wonderful surprise you are ^^
Tamx

by Tamaris
bubreg manje vise ;) I had some colleagues here from Slovenia :) and some friends from EXIT
Glad to meet you
Tamaris

Gry Online

Gry - Gry Online - Gry Online
Gry - Gry - Gry Online
Gry Online - Gry pl - Darmowe Gry online Darmowe Gry Online - Darmowe Gry online
Gecyjuppy

Gry Online

Gry - Gry - Gry Online
Gry Online - Gry pl - Darmowe Gry online Darmowe Gry Online - Darmowe Gry online
Gecyjuppy

Gry Online

Gry - Gry - Gry Online
Gecyjuppy

by Tamx
exit ftw:)
Tamx

by Zdeki
welcome :) , im from Belgrade too.. as you did see .
and nice to meet other Tami :p

i encountered couple of Tamaras in the past... they are somehow connecting to me, or it is some conspiracy, they are unusual persons and like purple color. :)
so i knew a lot Tamara songs lol. cant link Ytube now... pick your favorite:)
im busy today with creative work, making wallpapers of myself, i'm in some kind of hyper transcended state of mind, cant think clearly, my mind sees tamara/woman/belgrade - cool !
i got to go back now for editing, when i get time i will write on this forum more.
pozdrav. (srpski mozemo da pricamo preko pm. (;
Zdeki

by leila
welcome.

we are the same age, i noticed. i have just turned 37 in december of last year.

Plants respond to your love and attention more than ever. Some may even have messages for you. (I had experience with rose tree and onion this summer, not in same time

i have also had some experiences with some roses, and grow a lot of onions.
but yep rose, she is a good sister medicine. she does reach out people a lot.
leila

by Tamaris
[QUOTE=leila;729989]

... in december of last year.

she does reach out people a lot.[/QUOTE]

in january this year...
I have garden and lot of flowers. This experience just happen to me, I didn't know (and stil don't) anything about that. And I dont know much about other experience which strike me (very strong). Because of that Im here, to learn and share
Tamaris

by leila
beautiful!

sister rose is a powerful and gentle medicinal plant.
like many of the medicinal plants more open to communing with humans that seem receptive.
certain plants really like to be noticed, rose is definitely one of them.

interesting, seems our birth days, and birth year are very close together. within a couple of weeks?
we would have very similar astrology as well.
i was born on 12/12

i also have a big garden project, mostly food and medicine, but also a few flowers (medicinal and just for pretty too).
leila