Hello Indigos and all Others,
First of all I look how others members introduced themselves… Now I know, Im ‘home’ and who/what I am exactly.
I don’t have to introduce myself to IS like Indigo, not much:
Generation Two (Beta), born between 1968-1978 (‘74.) Type: Conceptual Indigo… and no matter what is going on during my life with me or around me, this is something what I AM and it can’t be block, destroyed, kill, erase, forgotten… always coming back
My story (introducing for real) is … can we do this some other time, pls? But, I m be glad to answer on all your questions For real!
Physical condition last few months start to change rapidly and I have lot of symptoms:
- Amplification of the senses. Increased sensitivity (blurry vision, shimmering objects, seeing glittery particles, auras around people, plants, animals, and objects)
- Hearing: white noise in the head, beeps, tones, music or electronic patterns. Some hear water rushing, bees buzzing, whooshing, roaring or ringing. (voices? Not yet )
- When your eyes are closed, color is red, not black.
- Feeling closer to animals and plants. To some people, animals now seem to be more "human" in their behavior. Wild animals are less afraid. Plants respond to your love and attention more than ever. Some may even have messages for you. (I had experience with rose tree and onion this summer, not in same time)
- Seeing a person's true form or seeing loved ones with a different face
- Looking younger. (I m 37 and look like 26, until I show my ‘face’ )
- Heart palpitations. A racing heart usually accompanies a heart opening. It only lasts for a few moments and means that the heart is re-balancing itself after an emotional release.
- Sudden waves of emotion. Crying at the drop of a hat. Feeling suddenly angry or sad with little provocation. Or inexplicably depressed. Then very happy. Emotional roller coaster.
Last two start to worry me, a lot! So I try to find out - what is going on?! Obviously, nothing is going on… it’s ‘normal’. I m ok , just need to practice and be with you guys.
p.s. Sorry for bad English, but Im sure you understand what I wanted to say