Orbs and Starseeds

General Indigo Generation discussion
Orbs and Starseeds «  » by akashaa
Physical Characteristics and Personality

In addition to glowing balls, Orbs can appear in a rainbow of colors. Barely physical, their bodies can be described as bubbles of energy. Scientists, who have researched Orbs, believe their body is made of dense groupings of charged particles called plasma. This could mean that Orbs are the simplest sentient beings in the Universe.

In regards to polarity, Light/Dark, they appear to be polarized to the Light. Orbs feel and express “Light” feelings of love, happiness, bliss, and joy, etc. Their bodies are so fragile and sensitive that they are incapable of processing “Dark” feelings of pain and anger. Just witnessing a conflict can hurt them. Not being able to fully experience “Dark” feelings they are quite innocent in nature. Orbs are like children who never grow up. This, of course, is evident in their bubbly outgoing demeanor and child-like naiveté. They are very playful, inquisitive, and love to explore.

Societal Characteristics

Through a form of research that I call, “timeline work”, in which I use my psychic abilities to tap into alternate timelines, I discovered that like other societies that have polarized to the Light, Orbs live in collectives. A collective society functions as a unified consciousness. The minds and emotions of each member are linked so that everyone can experience what the others are thinking and feeling. This connection creates a peaceful and harmonious society but at the expense of free will and individuality.

The Orb belief system states each member of the collective exists to serve others not only in their own species but in the galactic community at large. Serving others is an important form of soul growth.

Fields of Expertise

One of the ways that Orbs serve their galactic neighbors is by using their capability for interdimensional travel to act as windows into other dimensions. In essence, they provide a telescopic view into another world. For example when we see Orbs in photographs, many times they are there acting as a window for someone in another dimension. In this capacity Orbs are like historians, recording events as they play out.

Due to their preference for living in groups, when serving within civilian populations, Orbs adapt well to family life. They can be employed as companions to single or aging people, or playmates to small children. In some cases, they are the childcare provider, giving the parents remote visual access to their child via their ability to be in two places at once. Imagine yourself as parent and on your desk at work sits an Orb. When you look at it much like peering into a crystal ball or TV, you can see a real time picture of your child at play.

Orb’s abilities are also used within religious or spiritual groups wherein they act similar to crystal balls, allowing individuals to see past or future timelines.

There are societies in existence that worship Orbs as gods because of the vast amounts of wisdom they possess from their service within many different cultures on many different worlds.

Orbs as Starseeds

Like many other galactic races, Orbs have sent members of their society to represent them as starseeds on Earth. These souls have agreed to incarnate as humans on Earth to aid this planet and themselves. Below are the characteristics that I’ve found to indicate an Orb starseed.

Highly sensitive and psychic.
A common health issue is severe allergies.
Described as sweet, cute, naïve, and/or child-like.
Tend to be very well-mannered and obedient.
Tend to be very private, quiet, shy and introverted.
Are great observers and are very creative individuals.
Are passionate about learning.
Learn by observing others and repeating what they are trying to learn.
Strive for perfection.
Tend to be followers rather than leaders.
Can seem ungrounded or detached.
React to situations passively and let others take advantage of them.
Tend to ignore or run away from pain.
Find social situations challenging.
What Orb Starseeds are Here to Give

Being very playful and inquisitive individuals, Orb Starseeds are here to show others how to remain open to the magic of life which keeps our creative juices alive. They teach us to observe life, as a child does, examining and playing with everything possible, remaining open to the miracles of life.

Additionally, Orb Starseeds are here to help us understand the Universe in a new way. They are here to teach us about the oneness of life. Although individual aspects of life appear separate from each other, Orb Starseeds see all life existing as a unified whole. They live each day in respect and with empathy for all living things, as ones actions can influence the life of another in unknowable ways.

What Orb Starseeds are Here to Gain

The Orb Starseed’s goal is to learn to embrace individuality and the full range of “Dark” feelings that come with it, a trait they have not yet developed. This means that they need to learn how to make their own choices rather than follow the pack. To do so they must embrace the idea that having thoughts, beliefs, and desires that are outside of the norm or status quo are okay.

Further, they must learn to establish healthy boundaries or limits on how much they give and serve others. In other words, they must become healthily selfish. Coming from a belief that states that their worth depends on how and to what extent they serves others; this is not an easy change to make.

Additionally, understanding the value in pain is particularly difficult for them. The Orb body is nowhere near capable of withstanding the amount of pain that a human body can! Without boundaries, one does not feel safe. Instead of setting the boundaries to make it safe to feel and express emotions, these individuals may find any number of ways to ignore them and escape pain. Their daily activities, such as studying, playing music and even eating, become modes of escape rather than a source of enjoyment.

Living in such a way can leave one feeling very depleted and unhappy with their life. They may manifest any number of emotional or physical challenges that aid them in learning to set boundaries. The most common emotional issues for Orb starseeds are in the social realm. In facing fears and the possibility of pain they distance themselves from others and become reclusive rather than playful individuals. Without boundaries, they can end up in codependent relationships in which actions are taken to please others rather than ones self. In such relationships they try to rescue others from their pain or let others take advantage of them. While taking care of others, as Orbs are programmed to do, they deny their own needs.

When their fear of feeling pain and “Dark” feelings becomes the predominant focus in their lives, they will manifest this need through developing severe allergic reactions to others and to their environment in general. Many Orbs experience multiple allergies to foods, chemicals, dust, and even people! Allergies are the subconscious’s way of saying that it feels unsafe with its life choices. By setting personal boundaries an Orb starseed can learn to have self-love, joy, and compassion in ways they never had before.

In closing, I hope I have furthered your understanding of Orbs and their starseeds. You may even discover that you or your child is an Orb starseed. Having a better understanding of our galactic neighbors will help us to prepare for citizenship in the galactic community.
akashaa

«  » by druanne13
Very informative. Have seen many orbs on many occasions, day and night, many colored, different sized, playful, mischievious, loving, healing energies. I have been looking for them and wonder where did they go? So does that have anything to do with what you said or am just "out there?"
druanne13

Told you! «  » by KalEl
Told you!

Say's alot about me then, as most of all my pictures have all these Orbs on them, shoo buzz off heh heh.

KalEl

«  » by akashaa
You already know the answer to that, stop searching and just be who you are, this is your "family group", perhaps?
akashaa

«  » by akashaa
KalEl wrote:Say's alot about me then, as most of all my pictures have all these Orbs on them, shoo buzz off heh heh.

[img:24em7sly]http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm290/mrv6pimper/strange/3.jpg[/img:24em7sly]

[img:24em7sly]http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm290/mrv6pimper/strange/100_0511.jpg[/img:24em7sly]

[img:24em7sly]http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm290/mrv6pimper/strange/2.jpg[/img:24em7sly]

They definitly loooove ya man!!! You like a magnet!
akashaa

«  » by KalEl
Yep they always here with me, its better in the Dark they really go for it, like having your own personal light show, noisy buggers too yack yack yack, tell them this and tell them that. Either way its all good, and i am going through this for a reason, to help others I feel, just most dont listen to what I am trying to convey, which makes me unhappy as I want to help people but they are too busy in tv brainwashed mode, I notice though I am a person whom facillitates conciousness, in a way of thinking like you never thought before, and some of the things I do and post not just on this site have, certain people in high places spitting their tea out of their mouth, heh heh thats funny, I would just like our specie to be happy and always in truth light = information = truth, the darkness in the medium for light they are one and the same working together, just our perception has been somewhat hi jacked or as they say you have been put into a position of your own choosing not to think and seek.

BUT GOOD TIMES ARE COMING, CANT WAIT AM IMPATIENT LIKE THAT, LIKE A KID A CHRISTMAS.
KalEl

«  » by Yann
KalEl, the orbs in your photo are dust motes lit up by the flash. You can see how easy they are to deliberately create here.
Yann

«  » by KalEl
Yann wrote:KalEl, the orbs in your photo are dust motes lit up by the flash. You can see how easy they are to deliberately create [url=http://www.angelsghosts.com/dust_orbs_false_ghost_pictures_examples.html:285jn7d3]here.[/url:285jn7d3]

These pictures have come from different cameras, and also appear on other peoples cameras, not around them but around me. If dust is your perception and your happy with it, am fine with that. Although can you explain when the photos taken one after the other in succession when they appear and then they don't appear then re appear? :) Thank you for your opinion though :)

Of course there is a logic explanation to everything that appears mysterious, although in my case, and my own experiences, to me they are not dust, if they were then the repeated photos I took, they would be on all of them, and yet they are not.

Either way if it were dust I must one extremely staticly charged person :)
KalEl

«  » by KalEl
Well the what say IS Scientist say or Dust say, no need to kill a perfectly good thread just because the word, Scientist or mr Dust Buster said so.

We seem to have extracted a thought on this thread of imba.

If you are not wanting to carry on I will take it every Orb no matter if in a anti dust environment must be dust, because 1 person out of 6+ billion said so, see my point.

Now while Mr Dust Buster in his every right to say its dust, does dust give you a personal light show like looking out the back end of a type 42 destroyer in the Caribbean, I think not.

This is not just about me, its about every one, say don't those Orbs if you zoom in look like the UFO in space with the little V gap, DUST DON'T DO THAT RIGHT, I KNOW WHAT I SEE IN THE DARK AND IT AINT DUST, unless I got a camera flash on both eyes :)

Lol Dust in an experiment in a environment I was not even there for, how do I know if they did not power coat said paper towels with sum substance, non of us now, but we will believe what is Truth.

Time to get thinking instead of accepting what your told, make your own minds up!

The question is Boys and Girls, my last question is still not answered as I do not deliberately create said Orbs!!!!!!!

Ooooo I know believe in what you want to believe, hows that, you decide!
KalEl

«  » by pebble
I've got lots of pics with orbs around me. Glad they like me lol
pebble

«  » by KalEl
pebble wrote:I've got lots of pics with orbs around me. Glad they like me lol

Spirits pebble, they are always with us, and some of us a lot like you, all good :)
KalEl