Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 130
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocial1 year registered1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Near a portal to another dimension located in a natural spring
    Level
    Thanks

There is a fine line between sanity and insanity

I have noticed that all all of these "gifts" we are given can be disasterous if not taken in the right context. There is a fine line between someone being sane and insane...if that even exists beyond the 3rd dimension. To me its a label and you can manifest this upon yourself.

A prime example is a kundalini awakening...many people loose it because they skip around in other dimensions while still dealing with emotional turmoil in the physical state....thus appearing to be insane. Where is that line...the cross over??

For instance, when someone can remote view...ok great, but then they start having visions which are not true...because they have really lost their mind and now they think what they are seeing is true when it is completly false. This kind of sh*t can make a person go nuts!!

My question how do you make someone understand that when you are seeing this happen to them and its unfolding right before your eyes? Crossing this fine line into insanity can warp someones perception beyond recognition , beyond the fixable state, beyond ever comprehending!!

This ad goes away when you register.

I think that when this happens that person (s) will have an extremely difficult and bumpy road ahead of them and it most certaintly hinders their spirituality and ascension process.

It makes me sad that I sometimes cannot help people pass this stage. I know I have been through this before and luckily I had a dear friend who helped me heal, it just makes me sad when you love someone and they just dont get it!!

Just my thoughts!
    Love and Light - Amy Hidden Content

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that" (Gandhi).

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Enchanted33 For This Useful Post:

Atreides (02-09-2011), Jeannie (02-10-2011), KalEl (02-09-2011), Optimystic (02-08-2011), Rebecha (02-09-2011)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

Keeeping your center or sanity! lol

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that" (Gandhi).

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Enchanted33 For This Useful Post:

h0bby1 (02-10-2011), KalEl (02-09-2011)

Banned
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 980
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry25000 Experience Points

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,439 Times in 1,081 Posts
    I shares my marbles with you

xxoo

6. The Following User Says Thank You to makwaiskwew For This Useful Post:

h0bby1 (02-10-2011)

Old Soul
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,590 Times in 2,797 Posts
    Kundalini energy is a very powerful thing. That is why the awakening of kundalini energy is treated with such respect by those cultures and traditions that understand it, and why the purposeful awakening of the energy is taken very - very - seriously.

A 'spontaneous kundalini awakeing' can be caused by severe physical or emotional trauma, and if the person has had no preparation for the experience, it can drive them insane - they have no context for what they are experiencing.

I've often wondered just how many people have gone 'over the edge' because of spontaneous kundalini awakenings that they were not prepared for. In a society (western mostly) where we have made an issue out of seperating spiriutality from reality, there is no context for what is experienced - no reference that they can use to understand...

“What if you slept? And what if, in your sleep, you went to heaven and there plucked a strange and beautiful flower? And what if,when you awoke,you had the flower in your hand? Ah, what then?”
    ― Samuel Taylor Coleridge

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sshenry For This Useful Post:

Enchanted33 (02-09-2011), inner indigo (02-09-2011), KalEl (02-09-2011)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Unpreparedness

The kundalini can also awaken spontaneously, for no obvious reason or triggered by intense personal experiences such as accidents, near death experiences, childbirth, emotional trauma, extreme mental stress, and so on. Some sources attribute spontaneous awakenings to the "grace of God", or possibly to spiritual practice in past lives.A spontaneous awakening in one who is unprepared or without the assistance of a good teacher can result in an experience which has been termed as "kundalini crisis", "spiritual emergency" or "kundalini syndrome". The symptoms are said to resemble those of kundalini awakening but are experienced as unpleasant, overwhelming or out of control. Unpleasant side effects are said to occur when the practitioner has not approached kundalini with due respect and in a narrow egotistical manner. Kundalini has been described as a highly creative intelligence which dwarfs our own. Kundalini awakening therefore requires surrender; it is not an energy which can be manipulated by the ego.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kundalini

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Enchanted33 For This Useful Post:

leila (02-09-2011)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sshenry View Post
    Kundalini energy is a very powerful thing. That is why the awakening of kundalini energy is treated with such respect by those cultures and traditions that understand it, and why the purposeful awakening of the energy is taken very - very - seriously.

A 'spontaneous kundalini awakeing' can be caused by severe physical or emotional trauma, and if the person has had no preparation for the experience, it can drive them insane - they have no context for what they are experiencing.

I've often wondered just how many people have gone 'over the edge' because of spontaneous kundalini awakenings that they were not prepared for. In a society (western mostly) where we have made an issue out of seperating spiriutality from reality, there is no context for what is experienced - no reference that they can use to understand...
    Yes I always wonder how many people locked up in looney bins are actually insane or just going through a kundalini awakening.

I now realize after posting and reading some more that I cannot help those whom are going through this, because as the woman said in the video I posted, not even a master can help a person going through this process, they have to help themselves, it is just fustrating and saddens me to see people suffer so much in this state of limbo.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by makwaiskwew View Post
    I shares my marbles with you

xxoo

You have extra marbles to give out? awesome, at least you havent lost them. lol

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Enchanted33 For This Useful Post:

Jeannie (02-10-2011)

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 51
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    I actually believe there is no line between sanity and insanity. They might just be one in the same. Great post.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Atreides For This Useful Post:

Lelitu (02-09-2011)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Atreides View Post
    I actually believe there is no line between sanity and insanity. They might just be one in the same. Great post.
    I agree to a certain extent but am still unsure. I do believe insanity can be manifested and I also believe it is a label most people are given as a solution to their problems....

I found this while researching....

“Concerning what may be psychotic symptoms, the best course is to assess for level of functioning and “spread” of the seemingly psychotic symptoms. If the dysfunction seems circumscribed to the kundalini content and experience and the previous psychiatric history is negative for psychosis, the best course is probably supportive with as little drug intervention as possible. If the dysfunction is pervasive and includes psychotic ideation in unrelated areas, appropriate neuroleptic treatment is indicated, with later working through of the spiritual aspect of the experience ". http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kundalini_syndrome

I also agree with this statement because I believe it starts off as a kundalini awakening, more of an abrupt one per say and the person going through it has great difficulty thus going "over the egde"to insanity, all of which to me is directly manifested by them because of their lack of understanding, will and knowledge to get through the process. Now if they were to absorb the knowledge and understanding like women who are made aware of post-pardum depression, then they are more apt to keep their sanity while going through the process.

Again I am on the fence with this because I accept various different theories.

Any more feedback would be helpful!

Old Soul
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 977
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,992 Times in 1,313 Posts
    i really dont believe in mental illness, not in the way its portrayed, tho i defintely have seen much "illness" in the world, and have encountered a lot of people who have inaccurate and troubling ideas about themselves and the world- i would say yes theres some illness there. but psychology, labelling people, medicating people, thinking anything outside of some percieved "norm" is "illness"...i dont agree with much of that....

but yes i went kinda bonkers with my kundalini awakening, and one of the causes was that at first i had no idea what was happening, no good context to understand the experiences. and also because the catalysts for this happening were very traumatic for me, i was in tremendous amount of pain before hand(emotional pain- the worst kind).
    (plus darn i had uranus transiting in conjunctions and other aspects in my chart, and i didnt even know astrology then!)

so we have to build that context for ourselves and each other.

in a way tho its not the kundalini thats causing it, its the state of things before the kundalini experience thats getting flushed out.
    it's also the state of the world, which if before hand you were able to ignore or tune out in your own way of holding things at bay...now it all comes rushing in. imo.
    it's kinda like you can think that *love* hurts you, but it's not the love, its the fear of the love that hurts, that seperates, that makes you fear losing it...or being vulnerable and possibly rejected. the love feels wonderful, but fighting it hurts and will wreck thing.

but mostly it's that theres no context for these experiences, other than the dogma of psychology making people afraid of their own minds, and of inner exploration.

the kundalini has kind of a built in way of working itself out, it unfolds as you go, but the beginning stages can be really tuff.
    for some people maybe they never get to the point of it working itself out, a lot of that i think is the lack of context and the fear that they are losing control and losing their minds. they really maybe were never in control, but the illusion of control...and losing that illusion (and other illusions) really brings one to the edge of oneself. also the universe, likes to joke around with me or something, and thats when i started having some really strange ACTUAL experiences. like stuff that would sound really crazy, but it was like totally happening a lot. just a lot of random, and big waves of one in a million chance seeming synchronicities. sometimes that freaked me out, but now...it all seems much different of course, and not weird.

for me, at that time, i met and began a relationship with my tf(?or soul mate whatever), who is a healer, and had awakened kundalini, that context helped me get through it...
    i hope for your friends sake that they will find a way to let go and relax into it, and find that center, find some context for their experiences.
    ~many hands make the work light~

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 51
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Enchanted33 View Post
    I agree to a certain extent but am still unsure. I do believe insanity can be manifested and I also believe it is a label most people are given as a solution to their problems....

I found this while researching....

“Concerning what may be psychotic symptoms, the best course is to assess for level of functioning and “spread” of the seemingly psychotic symptoms. If the dysfunction seems circumscribed to the kundalini content and experience and the previous psychiatric history is negative for psychosis, the best course is probably supportive with as little drug intervention as possible. If the dysfunction is pervasive and includes psychotic ideation in unrelated areas, appropriate neuroleptic treatment is indicated, with later working through of the spiritual aspect of the experience ". http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kundalini_syndrome

I also agree with this statement because I believe it starts off as a kundalini awakening, more of an abrupt one per say and the person going through it has great difficulty thus going "over the egde"to insanity, all of which to me is directly manifested by them because of their lack of understanding, will and knowledge to get through the process. Now if they were to absorb the knowledge and understanding like women who are made aware of post-pardum depression, then they are more apt to keep their sanity while going through the process.

Again I am on the fence with this because I accept various different theories.

Any more feedback would be helpful!
    Very interesting information. Perhaps we could dive more into the topic if you could tell me your definition of insanity and sanity in contrast to each other. What they mean to you and some examples.

Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 252
    Achievements:
    Social1 year registeredTagger Second Class1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    I have an entity (that I believe to be Lucifer) who visits me regularly. I never consciously see him in his human form (i've seen him in his dog form) but I almost always feel his presence and I even have conversations with him when I'm alone. However, because of this, I often wonder if I've gone insane, but there's just a feeling, in my heart and in my gut, that tells me he's real.
    "Sometimes you lose a battle. But mischief always wins the war." -Alaska Young

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 81
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    I think that dancing back and forth across this mental line is the best course of action. everyone has crazy days, to balance out the rest of your 'sanity'

and a good friend once said, "sanity is overrated", so true
    ~~"Beauty is Truth, Truth Beauty"~~

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Spyder For This Useful Post:

Enchanted33 (02-09-2011)

Old Soul
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 977
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,992 Times in 1,313 Posts
    i think being confused, depressed, and feeling anxious about things is a natural response to the sorry state of the world, and the sadness and diconnection that is happening in peoples lives. many people believe some illusion of normal, and that they have something figured out which is absolutely correct and are innacurate...yet many of these people are not ones called "insane". i agree there is no line between sanity and insanity, its just an illusion. these are just words, that attempt to describe something, and dont suceed.

but there is illness in the world, and we all feel it. not just the parts of the whole that get really lost in it, show it more, or temporarily or permanantly lose grounding and become caught up in some strange stuff.

i think about it so differently i dont even have the words to properly explain it tho, not right now. it's like such an assumption to me that there is such thing as "sanity" and "insanity"...just like so many other assumptions about things which then frame peoples experiences. tho it is that someone is trying to explain certain states of mind and unpleasant, or off balance experiences that people can experience....i think its the repression and denying and fearing to be insane, which actually causes the apparent "insanity". mostly its just a very fearful state, and many people are living in that state, one might even say justifiably (in certain places in the world, especially). but it can moved through, and i think this would all clear itself up if we lived with stable and "sane" structures and systems in the world. basically if we get our s**t together as a race of people, as a globe, i think the "insanity" would fade out. it is currently extremely difficult to seek to live a truly "sane" life. theres not that many models of this available, one has to work against a lot of other things.

one of the major keys, imho, is to not repress yourself or your emotions and not give in to fear.
    i think the fear of being "insane" makes people insane
    ~many hands make the work light~

23. The Following User Says Thank You to leila For This Useful Post:

Enchanted33 (02-09-2011)

Indigo Rookie
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 71
    Achievements:
    VeteranCreated Blog entry1000 Experience Points

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    So I just wrote this whole post about how I have gone to the brink and am forever changed because of it, and the entire thing got deleted :/ I should post more often, then maybe I'll know what button to click to post lol

Anyway, I think the line isn't really so important than what it is you do after you've seen the insane..been it, maybe even crawled or been dragged back from it

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Rstokley27 For This Useful Post:

Enchanted33 (02-09-2011)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rstokley27 View Post
    So I just wrote this whole post about how I have gone to the brink and am forever changed because of it, and the entire thing got deleted :/ I should post more often, then maybe I'll know what button to click to post lol

Anyway, I think the line isn't really so important than what it is you do after you've seen the insane..been it, maybe even crawled or been dragged back from it

ok your really freakin funny!! thanks for the laugh.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Atreides View Post
    Very interesting information. Perhaps we could dive more into the topic if you could tell me your definition of insanity and sanity in contrast to each other. What they mean to you and some examples.
    Ok so after much thoughts, I gathered all my other thoughts together into one big thought and here we go.....

I grew up in a small town in New York. 90% of the town at one point (years ago) was filled with "crazy " people, literally, most of the town was the grounds to a phychiatric hospital (cant spell for sh*t).... anyways I have hung around these type of people, they were every where... some who talked to themselves, some who thought they were Jesus Christ, some who have killed others, and yes they let them rome the streets. Great town to grow up in!! lol My middle school was across the street and a few would sneek inside and drink out of the water fountain. I know people that worked in this hospital that gave lombotomees (again cant spell). I know that insanity exists, the question is at one point is beyond fixable, what point can it be acknowledged and turned around??

I do think insanity has manifested itself in the 3D by both society as whole (say thanks to the doctors) and individuals who now listen to them...and is very hard to get out of when experiencing it. Probably why people who are truely diagnosed with insanity, pace back and forth, rock and have tremors etc....

I think most of the people who are diagnosed are not insane just misunderstood. I also think most may be going through a type of kundalini awakening.

There is a window period that one can come out of this process, however I believe that it can manifest itself into insanity by the person experiencing it. Once a person gets sucked into the realm of diagnosis and labels, its down hill from there.

Once the mind goes bonkers, for instance if someone has an "awakening" and then starts having all these powers and unsual things happen to them, they may feel that they are GOD. Then whatever happens to them must be the truth because they feel they are above everyone else, this ceates a huge EGO. Having this mindset will never get someone out of their awakening process, it will only hinder it. It is hard for someone to listen to another person and the warning signs when they feel as though they are GOD. From that point there window period is closing in on them...hence less time to bounce back from that awakening. Once that certain point passes, the person is gone, almost like their soul has left them! There is no turning back!!

Also I might add that besides an awakening, tramatic events I believe can cause a gene in the DNA to activate, not sure if this is considered an awakening process if the event is considered all bad, but a good example is a boy that I knew growing up, normal kid, great kid, was not popular in school and one day he got made fun of (as usual) but this time a few other boys locked him in a locker and left him there over night. When he was found, he wasnt the same, almost like something triggered in his mind. He too then thought he was Jesus Christ and swore by it. There was no listening on his end, he didnt care, he was in his own little world and he was top dog. He is still today living in a mental insititution. Again not sure if the system has controlled his illness to the point of no return or if he did that himself......whatever the case, it is a serious issue!!

I myself, have had two near death experiences and a difficult time with a kundalini awakening and yes I thought I was insane at one point, but I listened, researched, learned, got enlightened, put down my EGO, expressed gratitude, forgave etc. I have worked hard on me and can say I am still a work in progress but so far so good.

I am still alittle confused on that turning point into the NO turning back of insanity.....the point of no return!! sigh!!!...sorry for jumping around but I tend to do that...lol

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Enchanted33 For This Useful Post:

AmentiHall (02-10-2011)

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 144
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Hmm interestin. I actually think I had an 'unprepared Kundalini awakenin' before I went to sleep yesterday.>.> It literally came out of no where, but the symptoms on that link help.

Banned
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 990
    Achievements:
    VeteranVeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entryCreated Blog entry

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sshenry View Post

How long does a Kundalini usually lasts if you don't mind me asking? I mean the full effect of it from start to end. Hours, days? Thanks..

Old Soul
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 1,089
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,341 Times in 3,475 Posts
    Most people who are considered "sane" in this world are actually quite the opposite.

They let trash piles the size of mt everest build up in ocean.

They drive cars every day that harm the environment.

They let corruption run free, kill people in other countries for safety and comfort.

We let religions rule us with the belief of being better than others, having 40 virgins in heaven, or some dude in the sky will descend from a cloud and save us all.

We believe television is reality and try to imitate them.

We murder animals all the time for our own personal gluttony, let them be processed and harmed.

We think we are center of universe and possibly the only life out there (thank god this is changing).

And well the list goes on.

Kundalini insanity is not a joke, and neither is the practice. Neither is remote viewing, neither are astral vampires, neither are extra terrestials, or the illuminati hahaha. But I guess in some big way they are all prone to cause you to go insane. It's important to balance your research and awakening progress, questioning oneself, questioning all, but never paranoid. Always seeking to learn but never seeking to adhere to anything learned.

Peace out :0

32. The Following User Says Thank You to AmentiHall For This Useful Post:

Enchanted33 (02-10-2011)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast