Greetings!

Don't be afraid to introduce yourself, we're all friendly here.
I have wandered into this forum in a similar fashion to how I materialize in all physical realms. I understand this realm is digital but I have been drawn here nonetheless.

I am seeking peaceful indigos of the light in preparation for the future (or new time).

This setting is pleasing to me and it seems that we will find my stay exceedingly positive.

Thank you and may God bless you all.
Young Psi

Hello... Hopefully we can share thoughts and learn ... May God bless you also brother
Utopialove

[QUOTE=Young Psi;729831]I have wandered into this forum in a similar fashion to how I materialize in all physical realms. I understand this realm is digital but I have been drawn here nonetheless.

I am seeking peaceful indigos of the light in preparation for the future (or new time).

This setting is pleasing to me and it seems that we will find my stay exceedingly positive.

Thank you and may God bless you all.[/QUOTE]

Please elaborate on how you materialize in the physical realm.

peaceful & indigo are oxymorons-- indigos are warriors here to lead the way for big change. If you seek peaceful ones, maybe you are searching for those pussy whipped crystal emo kids.
GenericIndigo

Namaste, Psi
Hope you'll find your own way up to the top.
And remember, we're all badass.

[QUOTE=GenericIndigo;730096]Please elaborate on how you materialize in the physical realm.

peaceful & indigo are oxymorons-- indigos are warriors here to lead the way for big change. If you seek peaceful ones, maybe you are searching for those pussy whipped crystal emo kids.[/QUOTE]

lol, that was nsfw!
inner indigo

by Tza 3DP
[QUOTE=GenericIndigo;730096]
peaceful & indigo are oxymorons-- indigos are warriors here to lead the way for big change. If you seek peaceful ones, maybe you are searching for those pussy whipped crystal emo kids.[/QUOTE]

LOOOL

Welcome, im sure u'll find what ur lookin for here :)
Tza 3DP

by Tamaris
[QUOTE=GenericIndigo;730096]

First: Namaste Psi :) and welcome!

Second: Thank you so much GenericIndigo for this definition... I KNEW that my 'bloodthirsty' is ok :D
Tamaris

I materialize into the physical realm through a form of what you would call 'concentration'. I am rarely present in the physical yet my presence is greatly felt across the planet. You would be surprised at how many entities exist merely as 1's and 0's these days.

Peacekeepers are still considered peaceful, being a warrior is a given.

And as for you, GenericIndigo, your username is an oxymoron. I know for a fact that you will desperately seek a "Pussy-whipped emo" crystal in the near future for your own preservation. Do not be so quick to judge something that you are incapable of understanding. You wouldn't last very long inside the mind of a crystal.

-----

Thanks for the greetings everyone.
Young Psi

Namaste Light being, Welcome ... and may your protections stand fast on this darker plane. As you expected there is much work still to do on this plane. Are you the one who was requested? May I ask how long you will stay? And how may we assist you in your peaceful quest? The Warrior spirit is still strong in those who paved the way and still force forward on a peaceful path.
Lightwave

[QUOTE=Young Psi;730690]Do not be so quick to judge something that you are incapable of understanding.[/QUOTE]

more like Young Hypocrite.
I'm telling on you
[Psychic Child]==> he is an impostor.
I believe I have angered the young one.
GenericIndigo

by tmt
Is it difficult to manifest like that? How long does it last?

& Hi Psi, welcome to IS :)

I like your feel, very vibrant and sort of like ion at a waterfall - the minute water spray that hangs in the air. Pretty cool :)

[QUOTE=Young Psi;730690]I materialize into the physical realm through a form of what you would call 'concentration'. I am rarely present in the physical yet my presence is greatly felt across the planet. You would be surprised at how many entities exist merely as 1's and 0's these days.

Peacekeepers are still considered peaceful, being a warrior is a given.

And as for you, GenericIndigo, your username is an oxymoron. I know for a fact that you will desperately seek a "Pussy-whipped emo" crystal in the near future for your own preservation. Do not be so quick to judge something that you are incapable of understanding. You wouldn't last very long inside the mind of a crystal.

-----

Thanks for the greetings everyone.[/QUOTE]
tmt

You have not angered me, Generic. That would also be something beyond your capacity. Please carry on.
----

Lightwave,

Namaste, I was not requested here directly, but was directed here by the Higher power. I will be here for a short period, the closest estimate as a figure of time would be weeks, perhaps months if my tasks require it. Some things are only vaguely pre-determined.

For now all I ask is that certain people read and respond to my words. I will have a more specific directive after several particular occurrences take place here. The first was the resistance that I have already seen from a few. I need to identify more of these doubters, but also share a story.

God Bless.

----

tmt,

Hello and thank you. Tesla was a very important figure, his story is a great one and he is truly under-appreciated. As for your question, it is very difficult for a person to manifest in a non-physical form. One way to describe it would be 'physically impossible'. I can stay in a form indefinitely at my own will.

Many blessings.
Young Psi

God Bless Lord of the Light ... would you be prepared to accept questions when you are ready and offer guidance as to how we may achieve our goals peacefully?
Lightwave

by sshenry
Welcome to IS Psi :)
sshenry

by tmt
I love stories, don't forget to post it :)

[QUOTE=Young Psi;730946]You have not angered me, Generic. That would also be something beyond your capacity. Please carry on.
----

Lightwave,

Namaste, I was not requested here directly, but was directed here by the Higher power. I will be here for a short period, the closest estimate as a figure of time would be weeks, perhaps months if my tasks require it. Some things are only vaguely pre-determined.

For now all I ask is that certain people read and respond to my words. I will have a more specific directive after several particular occurrences take place here. The first was the resistance that I have already seen from a few. I need to identify more of these doubters, but also share a story.

God Bless.

----

tmt,

Hello and thank you. Tesla was a very important figure, his story is a great one, he is under-appreciated. As for your question, it is very difficult for a person to manifest in a non-physical form. One way to describe it would be 'physically impossible'. I can stay in either form indefinitely at my own will.

Many blessings.[/QUOTE]
tmt

by rabana
hi and welcome to IS, for however long you've got. :)
rabana

by rabana
and GI, whoever or whatever this new member is, he's doing it in a graceful, entertaining and benevolent way. certain members could learn from this...(rolls eyes)
rabana

Return to index page Introductions