Note: These are the site owners rules, I'm just passing them on, if you have any issues with them please PM Daniel Fischer.
This ad goes away when you register.
IndigoSociety.com Rules and Guidelines
Please be advised:
By posting to the IndigoSociety.com, you agree to abide by the following rules and terms.
· Please respect forum MODERATORS/ADMINISTRATORS and follow their directions and instructions. Their primary concern is the well being of the forum as a whole.
· Love Everyone
Posting on Indigosociety.com:
1. Mutual respect and civilized conversation is the required norm.
2. Posting is to be in ENGLISH only. Non-English posts will be locked or removed.
3. NO FLAMING, NAME CALLING OR PERSONAL ATTACKS.
4. No OFF-TOPIC posting will be allowed with the exception of the SUBSCRIPTION FORUM area (Official Supporter Mayhem -> http://www.indigosociety.com/payments.php) or the Café.
5. DO NOT engage in THREAD HIJACKING.; different topics deserve a new thread.
6. You are allowed one signature per post, do not put your signature in the body of your post. A signature section is supplied for that usage.
7. No BOMBING forums or threads with pointless posts.
8. No CUSSING in the thread title. Although it is permitted in the thread body to an extent, please refrain from using excessive profanity.
9. No SHOUTING (Posting in all capital letters) It’s hard to read and just plain rude.
10. No LINKING or POSTING of pornographic material.
11. POST to the forum that is most appropriate for the topic being presented. Threads incorrectly placed will be moved or locked.
12. You will not discuss, suggest, engage, or encourage any ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES. Links provided to locations that deal with any such activity are also expressly forbidden.
13. Bumping old threads is allowed when you find the thread helpful and want to share it with others again. Do not bump old introduction posts or posts that are not informative/helpful. Old threads that are resurrected with the intent to harass or inflame will be closed without further warning. Mods will determine what is appropriate and what is not.
14. Do not post MATERIAL where you do not have permission to distribute it electronically or otherwise. This includes posting images directly from a website (Bandwidth Theft) Images are to be hosted personally or by a third party host.
15. Observe all COPYRIGHT LAWS, TOS's and NDA's when posting copyrighted material. If the material belongs to someone else, credit the original author. Do not post messages that violate Federal, State, or Local laws which include, but are not limited to, anything that violates a copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or is bound by NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement).
16. No BUYING, TRADING, or SELLING anywhere with the exception of the For Sale / Trade forum. The FS/T forum has its own set of specific rules and has a required 50 post minimum to participate. WARNING: Do not spam the forums to reach the required minimum, your posts will be deleted or your account banned outright. Please read their rules before posting in that forum. No PRICE CHECKS allowed. IndigoSociety.com Forum is NOT RESPONSIBLE for any loss due to any sale or exchange of any item in the For Sale / Trade forum. Caveat Emptor!
17. DO NOT post spam on the board. Any such messages will be removed at the discretion of either a forum moderator or administrator.
18. ADVERTISING, site pimping, contests or any type of business promotion is not permitted. Soliciting for fraternal organizations, humanitarian causes or personal rewards is prohibited unless approved prior to posting.
19. Do not post PERSONAL INFORMATION (i.e. addresses, phone numbers, passwords, personal identification numbers, images) or any other information considered private (private messages, emails), your own or anyone else's. You must respect the privacy of other members. IndigoSociety.com|Forum has addressed privacy concerns by allowing users to set-up their accounts so that e-mail addresses may not be displayed to other users, but rather moderators and administrators only.
20. Any discussion of AD BLOCKING software or instruction for using ad blocking regarding this forum or any other discussion in general of attempting to block advertisement will result in a no questions asked permanent ban on your account. This is not done lightly, rather deliberately to deny access to those who choose to utilize this forum, but not support our sponsors. It takes money to finance the cost of bandwidth, especially a forum of this size and if you don't care enough to support us through our advertisers, then we don't need your business. This will be the only warning with no discussion.
21. If you encounter an actual troll post, or any very odd post, report it so that moderation can delete it. Then ignore it-- do not reply, do not address individual trolls in any way. Replies to trolls, posts containing troll quotes and threads addressed to trolls or trolling will be deleted. Likewise any post or thread containing new messages from a banned member will be removed. Do not encourage trolls or trolling in any way.
1. No Spammy Web based EMAIL ACCOUNTS (i.e Russian email account sites, temporary email account sites, etc) allowed for forum registration. You must have a valid e-mail account where you can be reached by a forum moderator or administrator. Email accounts must be updated in your account when a change is required.
2. Do not use your REAL NAME as a screen name. We talk about unusual topics here and your posts will be accessible to employers, etc. Do not IMPERSONATE other individuals or falsely represent yourself.
3. Each IndigoSociety.com member is limited to one ACCOUNT/ALIAS, unless otherwise authorized by a IndigoSociety.com Administrator. Protect your password and your account. You are responsible for your account regardless of compromise or stolen password.
4. Do not abuse VB CODE. It is provided as a benefit to you and its usage can be revoked.
5. No active links, graphics, code, profanity or advertising allowed in the SIGNATURE. Signature is limited to 2 lines total at no more than 90 characters per line.
Breaking any of the above listed forum rules can result in the loss of posting privileges and possible loss of your forum account. IndigoSociety.com also reserves the right to ban any user, at any time, and for any reason.
Moderators and Administrators frequently review forum messages for those that are in violation of IndigoSociety.com rules. Any messages found to be in violation may be deleted without warning or explanation.
IndigoSociety.com reserves the right to ban any member or limit access to open forums or subscriptions forums at any time without prior notification and without explanation. Also IndigoSociety.com reserves the right to edit, reprint, distribute, or delete any posting for any reason and without prior notification or explanation to the author.
All messages posted become the property of IndigoSociety.com.
IndigoSociety.com and its representatives will not be held liable for the result of the usage of any information provided in the IndigoSociety.com, and disclaim all liability resulting in the use of the posted information.
IndigoSociety.com takes no responsibility for the content of any of the messages posted in the IndigoSociety.com or of the authenticity of its authors.
All opinions and views expressed in the IndigoSociety.com are solely those of their respective authors and are not necessarily those of IndigoSociety.com, or its representatives.
IndigoSociety.com reserves the right to change the aforementioned rules at any time without warning or notice.
It is the responsibility of the forum member to check this page on a regular basis for any revisions in IndigoSociety.com rules before making any posts to the forum.