Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 281
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Blog entry5000 Experience Points

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Channeling dinosaurs experiment

OK I have a possible channel from the dinosaurs, and wondered if anyone else would like to join me in finding if there is something to it.

If anyone can get any kind of channeling for this too, before knowing what I have and we'll see if any of it corresponds

Indigo Member
    Achievements:

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    No response! Oh well I have come across this which has some relation to what I originally channelled.

Rhiannon, Celtic Goddessof Inspiration and the Moon*
    Rhiannon, the Celtic goddess of the moon was a Welch goddess. * The goddess Rhiannon's name meant “Divine Queen” of the fairies. In her myths, Rhiannon was promised in marriage to an older man she found repugnant. Defying her family’s wishes that Rhiannon, like other Celtic goddesses, declined to marry one of her "own kind".
    Instead, the goddess Rhiannon chose the mortal Prince Pwyll (pronounced Poo-ul or translated as Paul) as her future husband.* Rhiannon appeared to Pwyll one afternoon while he stood with his companions on a great grass-covered mound in the deep forest surrounding his castle.* These mounds, called Tors, were thought to be magical places, perhaps covering the entrance to the otherworld beneath the earth.* It was thought that those who stood upon them would become enchanted, so most people avoided them.*
    So it is no surprise that the young prince was enchanted by the vision of the beautiful young goddess Rhiannon, who was dressed in glittering gold as she galloped by on her powerful white horse.* Rhiannon rode by without sparing him even a glance. Pwyll was intrigued and enraptured, and his companions were understandably concerned.*
    Ignoring the protest of his friends, Pwyll sent his servant off riding his swiftest horse to catch her and asked her to return to meet the prince.* But the servant soon returned and reported that she rode so swiftly that it seemed her horse’s feet scarcely touched the ground and that he could not even follow her to learn where she went.
    *The next day, ignoring his friends’ advice, Pwyll returned alone to the mound and, once more, the Celtic goddess appeared.* Mounted on his horse, Pwyll pursued her but could not overtake her. Although his horse ran even faster than Rhiannon's, the distance between them always remained the same.* Finally, after his horse began to tremble with exhaustion, he stopped and called out for her to wait. * And Rhiannon did.*
    When Pwyll drew close she teased him gently, telling him that it would have been much kinder to his horse had he simply called out instead of chasing her.* The goddess Rhiannon then let him know that she had come to find him, seeking his love.
    Pwyll welcomed this for the very sight of this beautiful Celtic goddess had tugged at his heart, and he reached for her reins to guide her to his kingdom.* But Rhiannon smiled tenderly and shook her head, telling him that they must wait a year and that then she would marry him.* In the next moment, the goddess Rhiannon simply disappeared from him into the deep forest.

Rhiannon returned one year later, dressed as before, to greet Pwyll on the Tor.* He was accompanied by a troop of his own men, as befitted a prince on his wedding day. * Speaking no words, Rhiannon turned her horse and gestured for the men to follow her into the tangled woods.* Although fearful, they complied.* As they rode the trees suddenly parted before them, clearing a path, then closing in behind them when they passed.*
    Soon they entered a clearing and were joined by a flock of small songbirds that swooped playfully in the air around Rhiannon’s head.* At the sound of their beautiful caroling all fear and worry suddenly left the men.* Before long they arrived at her father’s palace, a stunning site that was surrounded by a lake.* The castle, unlike any they had ever seen, was built not of wood or stone, but of silvery crystal. It spires soared into the heavens.*
    After the wedding a great feast was held to celebrate the marriage of the goddess.* Rhiannon’s family and people were both welcoming and merry, but a quarrel broke out at the festivities.* It was said that the man she’d once been promised to marry was making a scene, arguing that she should not be allowed to marry outside her own people.*
    Rhiannon slipped away from her husband’s side to deal with the situation as discreetly as she could . . . using a bit of magic, she turned the persistent suitor into a badger and caught him in a bag which she tied close and threw into the lake.* Unfortunately, he managed to escape and later returned to cause great havoc in Rhiannon's life.
    *The next day Rhiannon left with Pwyll and his men to go to Wales as his princess.* When they emerged from the forest and the trees closed behind them, Rhiannon took a moment to glance lovingly behind her.* She knew that the entrance to the fairy kingdom was now closed and that she could never return to her childhood home.* But she didn’t pause for long and seemed to have no regret.

Rhiannon was welcomed by her husband’s people and admired for her great beauty and her lovely singing. * However, when two full years had passed without her becoming pregnant with an heir to the throne, the question of her bloodline, her “fitness” to be queen began to be raised.*
    Fortunately, in the next year she delivered a fine and healthy son.* This baby, however, was to become the source of great sorrow for Rhiannon and Pwyll.
    *As was the custom then, six women servants had been assigned to stay with Rhiannon in her lying-in quarters to help her care for the infant.* Although the servants were supposed to work in shifts tending to the baby throughout the night so that the goddess Rhiannon could sleep and regain her strength after having given birth, one evening they all fell asleep on the job.*
    When they woke to find the cradle empty, they were fearful they would be punished severely for their carelessness. They devised a plan to cast the blame on the goddess Rhiannon, who was, after all, an outsider, not really one of their own people.* Killing a puppy, they smeared its blood on the sleeping Rhiannon and scattered its bones around her bed. * Sounding the alarm, they accused the goddess of eating her own child.*
    *Although Rhiannon swore her innocence, Pwyll, suffering from his own shock and grief and faced with the anger of his advisers and the people, did not come strongly to her defense, saying only that he would not divorce her and asking only that her life be spared. Rhiannon’s punishment was announced.*
    For the next seven years the goddess Rhiannon was to sit by the castle gate, bent under the heavy weight of a horse collar, greeting guests with the story of her crime and offering to carry them on her back into the castle.

Rhiannon bore her humiliating punishment without complaint.* Through the bitter cold of winters and the dusty heat of four summers, she endured with quiet acceptance. * Her courage was such that few accepted her offer to transport them into the castle. Respect for her began to spread throughout the country as travelers talked of the wretched punishment and the dignity with which the goddess Rhiannon bore her suffering.*
    In the fall of the fourth year three strangers appeared at the gate—a well-dressed nobleman, his wife, and a young boy.* Rhiannon rose to greet them saying, “Lord, I am here to carry each of you into the Prince’s court, for I have killed my only child and this is my punishment.”* The man, his wife, and the child dismounted.*
    While the man lifted the surprised Rhiannon onto his horse, the boy handed her a piece of an infant’s gown.* Rhiannon saw that it was cloth that had been woven by her own hands.* The boy then smiled at her, and she recognized that he had the eyes of his father, Pwyll.**
    Soon the story was told.* Four years earlier, during a great storm, the nobleman had been called to the field to help a mare in labor, when he heard the infant’s cries and found him lying abandoned. He and his wife took the baby in, raising him as if he were their own.
    When the rumors of the goddess Rhiannon’s fate had reached his ears, the farmer realized what had happened and set out at once to return the child to his parents.* Most legends suggest that the badger actually was the enraged suitor that Rhiannon had rejected who had escaped and taken his revenge by kidnapping Rhiannon's infant son.

Pwyll and his people quickly recognized the boy for Pwyll and Rhiannon’s son. ** The goddess Rhiannon was restored to her honor and her place beside her husband.* Although she had suffered immensely at their hands, Rhiannon, goddess of noble traits, saw that they were ashamed and was filled with forgiveness and understanding.
    *In some versions of the legend, Rhiannon was the Celtic goddess who later became Vivienne, best known as the Lady of the Lake. She was the Celtic goddess who gave Arthur the sword Excalibur, empowering him to become King in the legends of Camelot.**

The story of the Celtic goddess Rhiannon reminds us of the healing power of humor, tears, and forgiveness.* The goddess Rhiannon is a goddess of movement and change who remains steadfast, comforting us in times of crisis and of loss.

Indigo Newbie
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 240
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1 year registered1 year registered1000 Experience Points1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by emma View Post
    OK I have a possible channel from the dinosaurs, and wondered if anyone else would like to join me in finding if there is something to it.

If anyone can get any kind of channeling for this too, before knowing what I have and we'll see if any of it corresponds

I was just Googling to see if anyone had any channeled info in regards to the dinosaurs, and I came across your article, so decided to join the forum to contact you. I've been channeling since 2002, when I went through a kundalini awakening, and, in my visions I began seeing reptile humanoid beings aka reptilians/reptoids.

To cut a long story short here, I began having vivid visions of these beings, as well as dinosaurs on Earth. Not only this, but I also saw human beings on Earth alongside them. OK, so after I began having these visions (possibly genetic memories), I came across the works of the likes of David Icke and R.A. Boulay, who both believe (along with many others), that a reptilian humanoid species did exist on this planet at some point in prehistory.

Another thing that I found interesting was the fact that you made a post about the Welsh god Rhiannon... I too developed an interest in Welsh mythology because my visions kept showing me that these reptile beings had colonies in the mountainous regions of North Wales.

When I began researching the Net to see if their was any truth to the things I was seeing, I discovered that Welsh prehistoric peoples worshiped an ancient dragon god called Dewi, who was later Christianized as St David. From what I understand, Dewi is known as the 'red sea serpent' (this red sea serpent is also mentioned int he bible and many other ancient texts), and my visions shown me that Dewi and his armies of reptilians, arrived at the shores of the Llandudno coast line and began mining for copper in a place called The Great Orme (Orme is Scandinavian for wurm -- the old English word for dragon or serpent). Interestingly enough, I began reading many things in regards to these beings, and I kept reading about how they began to mine for copper because it is a very important metal to them for a number of reasons. Within The Great Orme I discover that the most ancient copper mines in the world are located, and this is the very place where I saw the reptilians in my visions.

Anyway, I recently connected with a woman who had similar visions to me, and she said she saw lots of people on a sea shore, and they were fleeing in terror. As she looked at what they were fleeing from, she said she saw thousands of reptilians swimming to the shoreline. Again, similar themes are mentioned in The Book of Revelation in the Bible. Very interesting stuff.

I feel these reptilians ruled the planet, just prior to the arrival of the so called Ice Age -- possibly around 2.5 million years ago (I keep getting 2.5, so this might be 2.5 mya or 250,000). I do not ascribe to the theory that dinosaurs were wiped out by an asteroid 65 millions of years ago - at least not all of them anyway. I believe many of them continued to live on, and some of them continued to evolve into an intelligent humanoid species (the reptilians).

I have some pieces of the puzzle, and it's my wish to connect with others who may also be able to assist in completing the picture with me. I'd be really interested in any information you have in regards to your dinosaur channelings.

This ad goes away when you register.

Thanks,

Alpha Draconis
    Last edited by AlphaDraconis; 08-10-2011 at 03:36 PM.

Indigo Member
    Achievements:

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    aah do you know what I can't at the moment find the channelling I saved somewhere on the computer, it is really annoying I hope its not deleted. Yeah it came up at the same time Rhiannon came to me in Wales.

I have something else come up recently relating to dragons or serpent too. But I don't buy into the whole reptilian thing I have seen alot of things, and would have thought I would have seen these too if they were about. I do however believe they can be spirit guides and maybe over shadow. Are you sure in your visions that humans were physical alongside each other.

Yeah re reading this bizarre I had forgotten

Forum Caretaker
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 184
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialYour first GroupYour first GroupVeteran
    Awards:
    King of Publishing
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    I RV'd the coloring for a Velociraptor over a year and a half ago. Camouflage but with vibrant colors, maybe ultraviolet. Definitely not something i'd want to encounter, worse than a pitch-black puma at night because you know this one's got a pack and is smart like a bird.

As for channeling, I wouldn't know where or how to begin unless I had somehow happened upon it myself, with no way of telling if it were. I think they're very different but can be communicated with but knowing which species occupied which nice of their over-society of predator/prey relationships would have to be pretty concrete to make sure you weren't asking an ignoramus about cosmic truths, i.e. a Stegosaur which to thought resembles an entire pack of Deinonychii.

Indigo Newbie
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 240
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1 year registered1 year registered1000 Experience Points1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    After my channelings I came across historical reports of flying serpents and dragons in Wales. I recall reading about a reptilian creature called the Afanc and the Gwiber in the North Wales area also.

Also, I don't know for certain if what I saw in regards to humans and dinos coexisting was real; it's just what I saw in visions. It felt like I was accessing genetic memories from around 2.5 million BC. The strange thing was, these humans looked just like modern man -- not the Australopithecus or any other hominid predecessors. Though I find it intriguing I try not to take any of it too serious TBH, but I started reading the works of the likes of R.A. Boulay, Michael Cremo, and Dr Mike Magee, and find their views pretty interesting in regards to homo sapiens sapiens and reptilian civilizations possibly existing millions of years ago.

Who knows? Maybe throughout the Earth's 4.55 billion year history, aliens have paid many visits, and constantly seeded intelligent life, which may have destroyed itself time and time again -- in the same way we are doing in the short time span we've been here.

Indigo Member
    Achievements:

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by existencebeyondexperience View Post
    I RV'd the coloring for a Velociraptor over a year and a half ago. Camouflage but with vibrant colors, maybe ultraviolet. Definitely not something i'd want to encounter, worse than a pitch-black puma at night because you know this one's got a pack and is smart like a bird.

As for channeling, I wouldn't know where or how to begin unless I had somehow happened upon it myself, with no way of telling if it were. I think they're very different but can be communicated with but knowing which species occupied which nice of their over-society of predator/prey relationships would have to be pretty concrete to make sure you weren't asking an ignoramus about cosmic truths, i.e. a Stegosaur which to thought resembles an entire pack of Deinonychii.
    Wow sounds like good visuals - for channelling you just need to use your senses whilst remote viewing, tune into the thoughts and feelings it wouldn't be able to get you whilst in spirit form! The one you are drawn to would be the right one for the right reason - then the intension is there done.

Indigo Member
    Achievements:

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaDraconis View Post
    After my channelings I came across historical reports of flying serpents and dragons in Wales. I recall reading about a reptilian creature called the Afanc and the Gwiber in the North Wales area also.

Also, I don't know for certain if what I saw in regards to humans and dinos coexisting was real; it's just what I saw in visions. It felt like I was accessing genetic memories from around 2.5 million BC. The strange thing was, these humans looked just like modern man -- not the Australopithecus or any other hominid predecessors. Though I find it intriguing I try not to take any of it too serious TBH, but I started reading the works of the likes of R.A. Boulay, Michael Cremo, and Dr Mike Magee, and find their views pretty interesting in regards to homo sapiens sapiens and reptilian civilizations possibly existing millions of years ago.

Who knows? Maybe throughout the Earth's 4.55 billion year history, aliens have paid many visits, and constantly seeded intelligent life, which may have destroyed itself time and time again -- in the same way we are doing in the short time span we've been here.
    The reason I asked was what I remember from the channelling(which I will find!) was dinosaurs and spirits living together.

Forum Caretaker
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    King of Publishing
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaDraconis View Post

Afanc appeared in The Dark is Rising Sequence, which I read as a bedtime story this summer.

Quote Originally Posted by emma View Post
    The reason I asked was what I remember from the channelling(which I will find!) was dinosaurs and spirits living together.
    Well, given what instinct resembles to a sub-conscious animal (or an early proto-human) it would not surprise me. I fully believe the dinosaurs had their own communication and social structures - so why not a culture and beliefs as well, as far as the most advanced-minded ones might have been capable of? For that matter, given what the 'history' provided by certain scriptures appears to be (Madeline L'Engle saw it the same way but never stated it outright, only by inference) they might have been the pre-flood giants or even the 'warrior-priests' wandering in the wilderness, though obviously the modes of communication shifting between reptilian genomes and mammalian genomes might make that sort of extrapolation tricky (enochian grammar, anyone? hint- there is no such thing).

Emma, feel free to channel them but obviously be wary, as reptiles, birds, mammals and monotremes are each separate branches, and each has its own will to survive continually, be they extinct or not... And as a dominant mammal you may be an enemy to be kept close, if you follow my mode.
    No power in the 'verse can stop me.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to existencebeyondexperience For This Useful Post:

emma (08-12-2011)

Indigo Member
    Achievements:

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by existencebeyondexperience View Post

Emma, feel free to channel them but obviously be wary, as reptiles, birds, mammals and monotremes are each separate branches, and each has its own will to survive continually, be they extinct or not... And as a dominant mammal you may be an enemy to be kept close, if you follow my mode.
    Thanks for that! I've removed any connections that I still hold, although I would usually sense anything around me so nothing major. I was told it was good but its now gone. Surely this now opens up to the viewing or reading them in books how can we be sure that wouldn't also be carrying the energies forward..

Forum Caretaker
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    King of Publishing
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

for example

to do so functions in the same manner as visiting an active archangel in dreams, but arrayed differently and you may have to learn a new language in order to understand it, which would also alter the effect of any gifts you may possess in practice, conscious or otherwise.