Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 206
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

random images when i close my eyes

Hi, every one.. I am new to the site, and forgive me if this is irrelevant to the forum, but I think that this site has a lot of smart, open minded people that could maybe give me an explanation.. Ever since I can remember I have seen random images and something like video clips in my head when I close my eyes for a period of time.. I can't control when it happens, but it happens either when I am relaxed and have my eyes closed, if I just close my eyes for a period of time, or before I go to sleep.. I will see random things and people that I have never seen before, or thought about in my life. I never recognize the people or things that I see.. Last night it came on the strongest it ever has. I would try to fall asleep, but I couldn't because the images wouldn't stop appearing in my head, multiple times I tried sitting up and opening up my eyes, then trying to go back to sleep but every time I closed my eyes the images kept appearing, I also had a sort of strange feeling that sort of bothered me... What does this mean?

This ad goes away when you register.

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 100
    Achievements:
    SocialSocial1 year registered1 year registered5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    This means there is no random and a lot more to everything than you were able to notice up until now.
    Just yesterday I closed my eyes for a bit and had like 50 points of light (dots, orbs, whatever) in my eyesight when I opened them.
    There was nothing that could've made them appear, no source of light similar to the pattern, which btw. was moving and flashing 'randomly'
    I don't know, open your eyes to the possibilities and try to figure things out

Sometimes what we see is the probable outcome of our actions or some marking and important moments in our lives that are yet to come
    Sometimes it can resemble a feeling of where we should be at some point in our life
    You can definitely feel that, just try figuring things out for yourself
    Be open and feel it, no one will ever be able to do that for ya

And remember that sometimes you have to separate your psyche from the message, we tend to confuse ourselves with fears, insecurities etc.
    Last edited by inner indigo; 02-24-2011 at 11:29 PM.
    May you always feel loved, at peace and in light..

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    I always see orbs, and things like that, and I have things that look like orbs in so many of my pictures, I will especially see tiny orb like things when it is day time, and they will sort of drop down and come right in front of me, I hope i'm not coming off as strange.. Does this have to do with something? I'm sorry but i'm new to all of this, and still learning more about these kinds of things, and what an indigo child is.. I doubt that the people I saw last night will be people in the future because I don't think I will ever see people that were dressed the way they were, or have the style ive never seen that they did..

Indigo Member
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Since the higher consciousness is not bound to the concept of linear time, we can experience distant past or a very distant future.
    I guess you just have to figure things out for yourself, it's your world after all
    Not all things are of equal importance, sometimes we just make things up without knowing it.
    Not all dreams are meaningful.

And you don't sound strange, we all have similar experiences, it's the way we interpret that often make us mixed-up.
    Some orbs on the pics are just dust, some seem a lot more animated.
    Be open to things like that.
    Connect to the moment if you wish and experience it as it suits you.
    Talk to your guides, if you feel they're there

5. The Following User Says Thank You to inner indigo For This Useful Post:

Proteus (03-09-2011)

Indigo Member
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dn119 View Post
    I doubt that the people I saw last night will be people in the future because I don't think I will ever see people that were dressed the way they were, or have the style ive never seen that they did..
    Could you elaborate on that a bit?

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Well the two that stuck out the most to me last night were sort of like short video clips. On the first one there was an older man that wore a long white tunic thing that went down to his feet and there was a large red cross on the top part of the tunic, he was bald, yet had two rows of braids that wrapped around the lower part of his head, around his forehead, which ive never really seen before, he was yelling/hitting a man that was on the ground in some sort of huge place that sort of looked like a huge fancy chapel.. And the second person was dressed the same way, with the white tunic and cross, but was a much younger man who had brown haired braids that wrapped around his head, but he was still bald on the top of his head, and he made facial expressions that insinuated that he was angry about something, and he was sitting in a sort of large seat..

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dn119 For This Useful Post:

inner indigo (02-27-2011), Proteus (03-09-2011)

Old Soul
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 95
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupVeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entry
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    loking from psychological point of view its very much possible that it is actually come from within your mind... its not necessarily a sign or anything external ... but yeah sometimes its just a representation of your current state of mind that is very much developing and the images or the videos being produced as you can tell is not necessarily have to be understandable but this random things may reflect something from deep within your head and/or your consciousness, heart whatever development that is what you are going through basically

orbs... sounds like its your conscience and energy.... in your head...
    "i'm a free bitch baby.." Lady Gaga Hidden Content

10. The Following User Says Thank You to fred aus indo For This Useful Post:

inner indigo (02-27-2011)

Indigo Rookie
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 372
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialYour first GroupYour first GroupVeteran
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    This happens to me as well.I think I asked a question about this a long time ago on here to. I think that it could be a number of things. It could be that when you close your eyes and free your mind; your consciousness retrieves information of something that could be embedded or troubling you somewhere deep in your mind,heart or soul. It could also be visions; when I go to bed at night and close my eyes and clear my mind I see visions of things random things and I write them down. Not only when I go to bed,but if i simply close my eyes in class for a period of time as you said , I see random things. One time I closed them I saw a little girl with blonde curly hair and a blue dress with a white collar sitting on an antique couch.She was a spirit that is attached to me for some reason. It could be that you are having visions or simply that your mind is being active. I don't think theirs anything wrong with you though :P
    Sun in Virgo-8th House,Moon in Aries-3rd House,Mercury in Virgo 8th House,Rising Sign-Capricorn-1st House,Venus in Libra -9th House,Mars in Cancer-7th House,Jupiter in Scorpio-10th,House,Saturn in Pisces-2nd House,Uranus in Capricorn-1st House,Neptune in Capricorn-1st House Pluto in Scorpio-11th House,Chiron in Virgo 8th House,Grand Trine in Water Houses.

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 308
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialYour first GroupYour first GroupVeteran
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,018 Times in 654 Posts
    Done it all my life too. It is your connection to other realms. For me it can take you to the astral or to other dimensions or straight to the divine. I have seen future events before. If you keep your mind empty of thoughts then what is given is significate for you and your life. Learn how to interpret symbols and the like because much can be in allegorical or metaphorical form. Think of it as your connection to everything else. Being as one happening all at the same time.
    The poetry of life and death lie within the process.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to FirstWave For This Useful Post:

mo chuisle (05-01-2012)

Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 139
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Ever since I can remember I have seen random images and something like video clips in my head when I close my eyes for a period of time.. I can't control when it happens, but it happens either when I am relaxed and have my eyes closed, if I just close my eyes for a period of time, or before I go to sleep.. I will see random things and people that I have never seen before, or thought about in my life. I never recognize the people or things that I see.
    I also do this and there is often sound with it. I can hear the people talking to each other and it doesn't make sense to me . I have wondered if it is remote viewing as it seems something like this . I have also wondered if I am having visions of something in the future or in the past . I do have the gifts of precognition , clairvoyance and remote viewing. On this forum is the first time I have found anyone else talking about this and I have asked other people if they ever have such visions.

Indigo Rookie
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 236
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1 year registered1000 Experience Points1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    I beg u feel happy about ur talent for recieving much of power from creative energy

there's nothing to feel negative about it

inituition is ur key
    Conclusion of E=MC^2
    Always love the baby you're holding.You'll find him in the mirror and the parent is behind your 'very' eyes.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to holyblue For This Useful Post:

mo chuisle (05-01-2012)

Indigo Rookie
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 236
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1 year registered1000 Experience Points1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    and I beg ur inituition is ur teacher

for this is the time where negative energy reach its peak of potential

on this time of the creation of new earth

I beg u stay with the light by urself..... on ur own inituition

no matter what suggestion u may have recieved
    Conclusion of E=MC^2
    Always love the baby you're holding.You'll find him in the mirror and the parent is behind your 'very' eyes.

Old Soul
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 206
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialRecommendation Second ClassRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,350 Times in 2,494 Posts
    They're visions they rarely talk and are usually friendly. You can scoot them to the side and out of your head if you want. Thats what I do; to the ones I don't personally change to what I would rather have
    Hidden Content
    In my hands I hold a candle whose flame is small to see,
    And if I give but one light to you my life is filled for me.
    But...In your hands you hold a torch for many eyes to see,
    So hold it high that they may light their candlewicks from thee... موم γλυφή !

- By Faye

Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content
    む ム 無 む موم Superluminal Supporter موم む 無 ム む

19. The Following User Says Thank You to tmt For This Useful Post:

mo chuisle (05-01-2012)

Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 139
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    They never seem to be negative . It is more like it is someone doing something or talking to someone else and I am watching and listening to them.

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 446
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranTagger Second Class5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    hey!!! i get the visions, blobs of color and orbs too. i also get movie-like dreams. recently i even had one that ended with the instrumental music that usually goes with credits at the end of a movie. i get visions with my eyes opened but mostly when my eyes are closed. some of visions i know are of the future or how my life is supposed to be (or maybe turn out). Those visions have been happening more and more lately, less time in between. I was even able to hold one for a longer time. So, i'm thinking the time is coming closer. Most of the visions i have with my closed eyes have nothing to do with me, at least not me in this life. They are of other people and about their lives.

What do they mean? I'm not sure. But for the last few months I've been dreaming vividly of other people's lives in present day clothing and technology. And so, i'm starting to think that i am having these dreams and visions of other peoples' lives to gather information. If you think about it, we never know exactly what goes on other people's lives. People can tell you, but they are telling you from their view which is usually one-sided. But when you have visions or dreams you see it all: the events that lead to that final moment, what each person felt at that moment, how each person reacted... This type of view is much more accurate. I also think this way i can travel around the world and have access to other people's lives that I never would have had access to in real life. So maybe this gathering of information is some sort of training method... maybe it has to do with tolerance, empathy and diversity. Or maybe i'm being used as a computer to store events on planet Earth. ????

Recently, i also have been having visions of different landscapes. Now that, i have no idea its purpose. But I like it... so maybe it's to make me happier and more peaceful. It certainly does.

The good thing about having this ability is you can train yourself to focus on what you want to see, like remote viewing. I rarely do it. I actually haven't tried it in years. I'm not good at it and it requires too much effort and i guess i just don't care enough to put that kind of effort into it. But it's possible.
    "Man's abiding happiness is not in getting anything but in giving himself up to what is greater than himself, to ideas which are larger than his individual life, the idea of his country, of humanity, of God." --Rabindranath Tagore

Old Soul
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 1,376
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,313 Times in 3,458 Posts
    Are they the patterns your eyes make when you close your eyes naturally?

Or are they literally flashing in your minds eye?

They might even be flashing in the pineal gland.

Do they appear "holographic?

Just a few questions

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 551
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entryTagger Second Class
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Seeing random images when you close your eyes is perfectly normal. The brain doesn't like being bored so it shows you random images to keep you occupied same with sleep the brain gets bored so it goes into problem solving mode
    Museatlantis is awakening

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 431
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Hi, every one.. I am new to the site, and forgive me if this is irrelevant to the forum, but I think that this site has a lot of smart, open minded people that could maybe give me an explanation.. Ever since I can remember I have seen random images and something like video clips in my head when I close my eyes for a period of time.. I can't control when it happens, but it happens either when I am relaxed and have my eyes closed, if I just close my eyes for a period of time, or before I go to sleep.. I will see random things and people that I have never seen before, or thought about in my life. I never recognize the people or things that I see.. Last night it came on the strongest it ever has. I would try to fall asleep, but I couldn't because the images wouldn't stop appearing in my head, multiple times I tried sitting up and opening up my eyes, then trying to go back to sleep but every time I closed my eyes the images kept appearing, I also had a sort of strange feeling that sort of bothered me... What does this mean?
    A little late to get in on this thread, but I relate, have been like what you describe, as long as I can remember. I have pretty much learned to tune it out, it can be a bit bothersome while awake and doing things, though in the light, it appears most as faint lines.

Normally notice it most in the dark, makes sense, the light overrides or overshadows this visual signal. It seems to bleed in from my mind other sources coming into my mind, some could be clairvoyant or etc, who knows.

Sometimes it is like a movie, in very exactness and clarity, some times it is geometric shapes and sometimes it is like a cartoon, it varies. It seem to show up more when I am relaxed and not processing things, or as much.

Years ago when I was getting some traded Reiki therapy, my vision would be black,and then see swirling darkness, then clear to a pure color for the Chakra that was being worked and cleansed.

So I think what can be seen changes, to need, or what you are doing, or what you need to see. I guess maybe it can change, like changing channels on our TVs, even though we are not fully aware of how or what we are doing.

I have taken naps, and been startled awake, and still dark, and have to stop and wait for my vision to clear, after taking a few steps, because I realize I can't see.

I have talked to past psychs, they tell me, it cannot happen, but then who said, being a Sensitive Empath, they can even understand what goes on in my head. I figure it is bleed off from a more subconscious level of our minds and spirit. I have read that your subconscious mind does not stop processing, just because you are awake, so why can't some of use see it.

Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 121
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Well the two that stuck out the most to me last night were sort of like short video clips. On the first one there was an older man that wore a long white tunic thing that went down to his feet and there was a large red cross on the top part of the tunic, he was bald, yet had two rows of braids that wrapped around the lower part of his head, around his forehead, which ive never really seen before, he was yelling/hitting a man that was on the ground in some sort of huge place that sort of looked like a huge fancy chapel.. And the second person was dressed the same way, with the white tunic and cross, but was a much younger man who had brown haired braids that wrapped around his head, but he was still bald on the top of his head, and he made facial expressions that insinuated that he was angry about something, and he was sitting in a sort of large seat..
    Sounds like the Inquisition. I'd say you saw the past. I see images like that as well when I close my eyes. It's like little movies that are playing on my inner eyelids. I have often thought I'm seeing the future, possible futures, or the past. I wish I could control it, but I can't.

Thaumaturge
    Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 85
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger Second Class1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Get these all the time. Most strongly though after a period of not more than 5+ hours of sleep in 2-3 days.

Or when I am riding a bus / Train and I meditate for a bit and empty my thoughts. Sometimes very long. Sometimes very vivid.
    Remembering requires concentration. But either way, they always feel like energetic improvement.
    Don't look back, you're not going that way.
    Hidden Content
    Out of your dreams be born. Out of your hearts be alive.
    Out of your soul be light. For you are nothing else.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast