Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 206
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AmentiHall View Post
    Are they the patterns your eyes make when you close your eyes naturally?

Or are they literally flashing in your minds eye?

They might even be flashing in the pineal gland.

Do they appear "holographic?

Just a few questions
    No, their not holographic.. They just appear the way things would appear if I look at things when my eyes are open.. They are just in my mind, it is like a video clip slide show, they probably last about 5-10 seconds, and then it goes to another video clip..

Indigo Newbie
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 50
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1 year registered1 year registeredCreated Blog entry1000 Experience Points

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    I reckon its just your imagination. You have to grow control over it. I close my eyes also and see.random colors and.patterns and sometimes static type visions but it all has to do with outside light and other stuff. You'll know when or if youve ever taken chemistry.

Indigo Newbie
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 74
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Ye i kinda got the same problem when i closing my eyes for like 3 secounds i see random images either i see the most images of little girls and sometimes old people and teenagers.. i dont know why its happens but its scars me i asked someone who know about this and its her job and she said that i see deads people but the thing i dont get why me!? and what is the deal with the image when i see them before they "died" and i dont think its because my brain is bored... cuz i asked my friends if it happened to them either and they said no.

Old Soul
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 1,303
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,323 Times in 3,465 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dn119 View Post
    No, their not holographic.. They just appear the way things would appear if I look at things when my eyes are open.. They are just in my mind, it is like a video clip slide show, they probably last about 5-10 seconds, and then it goes to another video clip..
    This is holographic (your view of reality when eyes open is holographic).

Sorry for confusion, should of used a different term lol.

This is a good skill....

Learn to stablize it and control it. You may be pre-disposed naturally to a type of remote viewing. See if you can set up some heruistics, maybe someone can ask you a question, like what is at a coordinate (make sure they are specific on time as well). And then close your eyes and see what "random image" pops up into your mind.

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 65
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialSocialSocial1 year registered

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Orlly? I started doing that after my 'awakening'. I chalked it up to 'image burn ins'. Like when I sit in front of a computer screen watching, lets say, a dude talking on youtube. When I close my eyes, I get the image of the pc screen perfectly, with the image of the internet browser, with the image of the youtube player, and the image of the dude with his hair features included.'

From another thread:

Quote Originally Posted by OBEsprite View Post
    Jishnu is correct. Order it to go away. Anything negative we perceive is just that. We create the "negative" "phenomenon" of dark entities. You know how those mediums go into haunted houses and feel the negative energy? It's because they are letting themselves feel what the owners or previous experiencers felt to understand/relate in order to figure out their next step to help remove this energy (even if they may not be aware this is how it works).

You are manifesting those images. You can get rid of them too. It's easier once you realize you created them.

Personal story, before my actual day of "in-lightenment", I was laying next to my partner in bed reading a book while he slept and he woke up saying he saw a dark "alien" (think alien vs predator) on top of my chest weighing me down. I realize now he saw what I created. That was how I interpreted everything I was going through. Like I was possessed by a dark entity (and I was, because I created it). But I know as soon as he said what he did, it got me thinking about it and from then on, I refused to let it weigh me down.

I can admit now that I did let it happen to me again. It was during my learning of my path. I wouldn't change it though because it helped me learn the Truth. And now I am safe and secure, trusting in unconditional love. And I understand that only good, positive things come from the spiritual realm. Everything else is created by us, for us.

As soon as you realize you are creating it, you can fill those images (in your head or however you feel comfortable) with light, and watch it dissolve into pixie dust. I think of it as returning the energy back into love for the rest of the universe.

If you're not entirely comfortable using thought to clear the negative energy. Use sage/smudging. In the past, I imagined my whole house filled with white light.
    if it was an astral projection of another being, there would be no fear included in the presence. We create our own fear. And you'd be surprised how open minded we are here on this forum. However, the only reason I don't give specific details about certain events of things that scared the hell out of me, is because I don't want power of suggestion to influence their path. I don't want something I say to make them think about it and then wake up the next day scared shitless because they manifested something I sparked in their imagination. My alien story was probably the nicest of the scariest thing that I manifested during my path. But no more scary manifestations for me! --since I'm aware of what it is now.

Now though, when I think I see things in shadows that aren't my spirit guide... I know I am seeing them because I perceive I do... and I manipulate their shape. Like one time when I saw a shadow on the ceiling (I'm now accepting that I can see energy of all things, including walls) I had a baby in diapers crawling on the ceiling in the dark (hey, it was my first try, don't knock it lol). Another time when I saw energy (white spheres) with my eyes closed during the day, I changed them as wide mouth smiley faces. I know there's a possibility I have other spiritual family around me, but they know I am only comfortable (for now) with only being able to perceive my spirit guide. I really don't see it necessary to see anyone else from the spiritual realm because I know they love me and I'll see them soon.

Your inner self probably put these things in your path to learn from. To learn that you can make them go away.

When you sense the fear, say to yourself "I trust in God and God is protecting me." Or whatever your belief is in... until you feel you successfully dissolved that energy. And know that your spirit guide is with you protecting you as well.

In the beginning of my "spirit guide awareness" path... I was also worried about seeing other spirits. But now I know that they do not make themselves known unless you are ready, and they'll know when you are absolutely ready. They'll be able to see that you NO LONGER have any fear. They won't pop up randomly. All beings related to the spiritual world are of all things good, of unconditional love. Any fear you have about negative beings, you put in your path to learn from, to help you get over it. Plus, we create anything negative in our lives ourselves.

I've seen a lot of talk all over the internet about the "Dark Team" and such. I know humanity has put those in place in order to have a name for it, to know how to address it (just like the term indigo was created so we would know how to address our different way of thinking)... but most don't realize that anything dark they perceive is something they created.

God's unconditional love would not create anything to scare us. It's in our hands to create those things in order for us to learn from them. It's up to us to let ourselves be subjected to such things.

This is what I used to be comfortable with the spirit world:

"I will let myself be aware of my spirit guide. I only wish to perceive him and no other entities." And that's okay, the rest of your spiritual family knows you are in awesome hands with your spirit guide - after all, you two made the agreement for he/she to be your spirit guide before incarnating. Also, I feel it more than likely that the rest of our spiritual family is enjoying heaven with their own soulmate - while still wishing us love and prosperity on our journeys.

Your spirit guide has been with you since you were incarnated (and since you existed if it's your soulmate). If you feel that uncomfortable with the idea, one thing that helped me on my path, is reading Sylvia Browne's "Book of Angels". I did not let myself be open to communication with my guide until I had my hands the right information that worked for me. Although, we're always communicating with our spirit guide. All good things in our thoughts are them. A good quote that I read from Sylvia is that they have something to say about everything: "I should clean the house today, should I start from the left or the right?" spirit guide = "Left"... just an example. I think of it this way, they are in this incarnation just as much as you are... except they aren't bound to the physical like we are... and they are unaffected by negativity because they are also existing in the dimension of heaven. But they know how to relate, and know how to comfort. They are all good things.

I also feel that 99, if not 100% of us... were incarnated in this lifetime with our soulmate as our spirit guide. It makes sense to me, due to the Great Shift. I mean, having an incarnation where you are seeking your soulmate and spending that lifetime in passion is all good and everything, but having to do that PLUS manage these changes seems like too much (although I won't deny the possibility). Plus I know that since we've all had many incarnations... I know we've all had at least one incarnation where we've been there, done that.

Oldkid, I'm a little jealous. I've been sitting here being aware of my spirit guide for over a month now... and I crave to be able to see him the way you see spirits. So far the only time I'm able to see him in such a way is through Out of Body (except he's just as solid as I am). I've almost created a little game out of being able to perceive him in waking reality. Like, when I enter a room... I close my eyes and say "Hmm, where are you?" Usually he'll step into my vision... but sometimes I tell him he doesn't have to move so that I can guess where he is. I will admit, it is way easier to just let him move into my line of vision.

Snoochie BoochiesHidden Content = an intentional experiment.

Old Soul
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 1,303
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,323 Times in 3,465 Posts
    Yes I get image burn ins too.

It's easier with things that emanate EM energies (like electronics and screens) IMO.

He means random images though, in the way we see with our own 3d eyes.

BTW, train those image burn ins. Train it with objects everywhere at all times. It will enhance cognitive functioning

This ad goes away when you register.

Indigo Newbie
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 81
    Achievements:
    1 year registered500 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

A free video show for past 2 nights - Eyes closed.

on Friday night last, I started to see for the first time ever (that I can remember), vivid colorful videos in my mind. these little short videos just as I would expect on tv, the news etc. appeared when I was lying in bed, eyes closed. They could last for a few seconds, or if I was actually interested in the content for a bit longer but whatever the duration, the video image would be so clear (no audio though). I still have yet to come across a picture of anyone, thing, whatever I know and again on last nights show the same thing, clear videos of people I apparently don't know just happily popping into my head...

Im kinda spiritual a little but more scientific at the end of the day.

Im actually loving what is happening and can't wait for the 3rd night, as I really would like a video (it's never shows still pictures for whatever reason) of an event or person I actually 'really' know from now or the past.

The only rational explanation then for myself is my brain has been recording, probably just about everything I've ever seen, heard, the whole lot in my entire life and for whatever reason wants me to relive the moments it's got stored away, even thought I can't remember so far, anyone who has taken part in the show.. Then again, if these images are in the 'can't be bothered to be remembered section of the brains filing system then I doubt I'll ever see anyone I think I know.

Anyhow, as I like what's happened I'm off to check other comments. Take care. Oh, if you have links to other sites, comments etc about 'seeing pictures' , please leave them. I'd luv to check out more as whatever I'm experiencing now may just disappear as quickly as it came.. I'm 43.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12