Lion dream

There's always a sign somewhere, whether it be in a dream or a vision.
Lion dream «  » by Jade Black
I recently was taking a late afternoon nap....on Christmas Eve. I had a dream that my significant other (someone I also believe displays the characteristics of an indigo) were living next door to my mother on about 10 acres. When we first moved there (not a part of the dream...just some information I seemed to know in the dream), there were lions on the land. Strangely enough, we took the lions into our home during the cold winter months. (For future reference we had horses on the land as well.)

The dream took place in the home (a home I have acutally been in, but with many strange attributes that are not an acurate representation of the ACTUAL HOUSE) during the time that we were playing hosts to the lions. I kept thinking to myself "Why did we bring these creatures into our house?" It was a thought I had due to the dangers that we were posing to ourselves, and the misery and depression the lions seemed to be displaying as a result of their "captivity." The lions were sleeping or drowsy most of the time taking to the rafters (beams if you like or are a dark tower fan, pardon my pun), but the energy of their presence was overwhelming. I seemed to be trying to communicate to my significant other the entire time, almost like I was trying to instruct him on how to act around these creatures so he wouldn't be harmed by them. Time must have passed in the dream, and I kept opening my eyes during my nap and seeing what was in front of me in my own bedroom, but seeing/experiencing/thinking about what was still going on in the dream. Eventually, we came to the conclusion that the lions needed to be released to the outdoors. I opened the front door....and the lions (a male and a female) sprang to life, like a fire that catches rapidly. They roared as they ran to the fairly small 10 acre field.....to go after the horses.

In their fear, the horses managed to jump over or run through the fence and up to the back door of the house. Upon their frantic arrivals, the horses morphed into strange human beings in order to be let into the house for their own safety.

After that, the lions moved on to the out of place school parking lot next door, ushering in mayhem among all the people there. An evacuation of the school grounds followed, and then an animal control force showed up in vehicles and a helicopter. A female officer of the animal control team was at my door almost immediately. She asked me "Why didn't you call me sooner?" I believe I tried some sort of explanation, but then I woke finally. I felt extremely disoriented....like I had just run a race and couldn't figure out what had just happened. I did know where I was though...and that I was finally awake.

Within 24 hours of my dream....the Siberian Tiger at the San Fransisco Zoo escaped and forged his human attacks....killing one and injuring two.
Jade Black

«  » by Carnage
Hey Jade, i see your new, so welcome to the forum, its a bit mad around here at times xD so pardon me if you run into any of it!

Interesting dreams, how you described it seemed as if it was a very vivid?

I cant tell you much about what it means? But i jus thought i would pop in and say its interesting, I have had LOADS of animal dreams lately, and they all seem to be the same type =/

Fox > Mongoose > Bull > Snake... And i havej us started to record the days in which i dream them and they seem to be every two days =S what that means i dont know =/

Carnage.
Carnage

«  » by Jade Black
When you say "mad", what exactly do you mean? (Not that it would run me off or anything...I often enjoy trying to be a voice of reason.)
Jade Black

«  » by Carnage
Erm lol jus lots of things going on at the moment arguing etc, i was jus warning you that you may get one of these random people ranting at you and stuff, i think you will be fine though...

=]

Im Carnage aka Charlie.
Carnage

«  » by Jade Black
People can pretty much say whatever they want to me and I'll take it with a grain of salt, but I thank you for the heads up.
Jade Black

«  » by Carnage
Yeh, its fine, your dream does seem very interesting! Are you indigo?
Carnage

«  » by Jade Black
The term is new to me....but yes....I am.
Jade Black

«  » by freakchilde
That's awesome that you can still remember it in such detail, just exactly as you described it the day after.

p.s. liked the beam comment.. even the lions are drawn to them
freakchilde

«  » by Jade Black
That could very well be because I had to tell the story about 5 times. But yeah. I'm glad you like my "beam" comment. I'm waiting to see if it catches anyone else's eye. Love ya!:)
Jade Black