Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 159
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Red face meeting people from past lives

Did you ever think you met someone that you knew from a past life? If so, how did the relationship turn out? Were you correct with your initial impression?

This ad goes away when you register.

There is one man that I feel like I know too well. We are acquaintances. I don't think he likes me but I feel like he is someone I know from a past life. I remember him as being a weak boy that was made fun of but I liked him or we were relatives, we were close. When I first met him it was like I hadn't seen him in so long and I was happy to see him again. That is the best way I can describe these past life encounters. Even when I met people who I think harmed me in a past life, I still get the feeling that we are old friends or family and that reuniting feeling is present along with a feeling of bliss.

Back to this man... I like him and think he is a great person, but I know he is hiding some things that he doesn't want to share. For one I know he is gay and it is so obvious to me. He's married and his wife is great but she seems too nice to realize his other side. I get the feeling that he is very uncomfortable around me but I always try to be very polite and non obtrusive. I get the feeling that we will be good friends later in life, but right now he judges me too harshly or he has a wall. He and his wife are a bit phoney now and it's hard to connect with them. We'll see how it goes later on...

Another man I met made me feel like I saw right through him. I realized how dark he was and it turned out to be correct. He hurt me very badly.

One last encounter I'll mention...I fell in love at first sight with a guy and felt like I saw right through him, all his flaws and everything, he wound up being very scared of me, his hands were shaking and he couldn't talk...He never reciprocated the feelings for me, in fact he felt quite the opposite.

Why do we feel like we've known people? For me it has never turned out great when I had these encounters.
    Last edited by Magnus; 03-21-2011 at 11:00 AM.

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 344
    Achievements:
    VeteranCreated Blog entry5000 Experience Points

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    I have done a lot of research on this. It mostly stems from my last relationship. Also, I have a few very good friends, I mean like, to-Mordor-and-back kind of friends, in this world and they are all connected to my soul family. We have had many lives together and different relationships to each other. One of these friends is extremely psychic and intuitive. No. She's not delusional. She works in neurology, but different tangent, and she confirmed this for me.

My ex thinks we are twin flames and will not let go. We have both seen our past lives together, but they always ended very badly. I think when you have a karmic debt to someone you will re-encounter them over and over. The majority of these interactions are not pleasant, but they have the potential to one day be healing.

Indigo Newbie
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 198
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1 year registered1000 Experience Points1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    I had such experience some times in my life but I don`t know who that people. It`re just feeling. I fall in love with them but always crossed. Just I know this person it all. I don`t know from where. And I know I`ll fall in love with and it will be hard. We`re close friends. But they don`t feel such things. And I can`t prove it.What is it?

Global Forum Caretaker
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 1,547
    Overall activity: 63.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Album pictures
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,984 Times in 3,855 Posts
    edgar cayce said 'you never meet anyone new.'

most of my close encounters with people were unpleasant until i learned to handle myself. past lives had nothing to do with it.
    !soil first! every garden is an experiment no experiment is a failure
    ------------------------------------** Hidden Content eat lots of salad! Hidden Content **-----------------------------------

5. The Following User Says Thank You to rabana For This Useful Post:

Tina (07-20-2012)

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 344
    Achievements:
    VeteranCreated Blog entry5000 Experience Points

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rabana View Post
    edgar cayce said 'you never meet anyone new.'

most of my close encounters with people were unpleasant until i learned to handle myself. past lives had nothing to do with it.
    Words of wisdom to live by.

Indigo Newbie
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 198
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    how you do it? how you handle yourself?

Global Forum Caretaker
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    lived to be 60

haha here's what comes to mind:

learned to keep my mouth shut and to let things happen rather than try to make them happen. did a lot of praying about it and self-reflection. took responsibility for myself and never blamed the other person. learned how to spot a difficult person from the get-go. my guides gave me system but first i had to admit that there really is something out there called evil, that some people really are involved in it, that they will screw you no matter what, thats the way they are. getting closely involved with them doesn't do them any good no matter what your intent, you are just encouraging them to do wrong.
    ------------------------------------** Hidden Content eat lots of salad! Hidden Content **-----------------------------------

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rabana For This Useful Post:

GenericIndigo (03-22-2011), irichard (07-13-2012), isiseyes9 (03-22-2011), Magnus (03-21-2011), solux (03-25-2011)

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    I wish someone had told me that a few years ago. Those are sound words of wisdom.

The problem with evil is that it appears so weak but its actually effective at getting what it wants. I don't see any beauty in it though.

Global Forum Caretaker
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    I wish someone had told me that a few years ago.
    yeah me too.

it didn't even begin to straighten out until i was 40 and i still had a long haul to get thru it all. well if i can lessen the time of agony for someone my first 50 or so years will not have been in vain.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to rabana For This Useful Post:

Magnus (03-21-2011)

Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 104
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    well, when I was 15, I meet this girl, she was 15 too, and I felt like I knew her. I waited some time to tell her that I think
    she was my cousin, in my past life, I describe her the place for she to remember, and I was surprised because she wasn't scared!
    and she DID remember!! we were both in shock because we couldn't believe that we found each other, well, after that, we started talking about what we used to do in our past life. Now, she is my best friend, I love her, and she is indigo too, so we can talk about things that you can't talk about with other people.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Taydeh For This Useful Post:

Magnus (03-22-2011)

Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 104
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Oh, that happened 4 years ago

Banned
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 932
    Achievements:
    SocialSocial1 year registered1 year registeredCreated Blog entry

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,213 Times in 901 Posts
    lived to be 60

haha here's what comes to mind:

learned to keep my mouth shut and to let things happen rather than try to make them happen. did a lot of praying about it and self-reflection. took responsibility for myself and never blamed the other person. learned how to spot a difficult person from the get-go. my guides gave me system but first i had to admit that there really is something out there called evil, that some people really are involved in it, that they will screw you no matter what, thats the way they are. getting closely involved with them doesn't do them any good no matter what your intent, you are just encouraging them to do wrong.
    I like this post Rabana
    when you say people are involved in "evil" what exactly do you mean?
    I feel like I've encountered evil in others, but in a more general and unintentional way (versus a blatant devil worshiping witchcraft way)
    for example, the people I refer to-- they believe they are acting in good faith and in everyone's best interest
    it's either I'm completely psycho or that I have the clearest vision

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    I agree that evil often comes from rationalizing things.. Some very cruel people attend church every Sunday and think they are good because they rationalize their behavior and delude themselves into thinking they are better than others. Do people realize when they are acting evil? That is a good question.

Global Forum Caretaker
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    good understands that we are all one, all in it together, that we must act in everyone's best interest. evil misunderstands and thinks its all about me-me-me and what i want-want-want. even if evil worships a divine creator, evil thinks that glorifying oneself is glorifying creation.

they are not opposites. there is no continuum connecting them, nothing to balance. they are 2 different things. if someone says 'well sometimes i'm good and sometimes i'm bad hehehe' they are on the side of evil, not good.

you could say good acts from conscience but evil does not or cannot or doesn't have one or is able to ignore it.

once i accepted this my eyes were opened and i could spot 'em coming. you have to love them but you must not involve yourself with them in any way that they can hurt you.

my sources tell me this is an element of the Divine Plan, that evil individuals, for the moment, are playing a necessary role in the goings-on. but thats another story...

Indigo Newbie
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 47
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

unexplainable

anyone ever had an exsperence of crying uncontrolably after almost every time you see a specific person? its happened to me with 2 people... and it's been over a span of years.

i get the same thing with bagpipes... so does my mom lol...

i never much believed in this stuff... especially since people start saying their some famous person, but i've had to many exsperiences to not belive it to some degree.

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 334
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Social1 year registeredTagger Second ClassOverdrive1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    People I've known in past lives have been revealed to me in dreams.

In one dream, I was a Black Man (I'm white this time around) living in Florida in around the 1930's - I had a son and I knew in the dream that he was my present son. We were both killed in a car accident on A1A, my last name was Saunders or Sanders.

In another dream, I saw my self and another person as foot soldiers in Genghis Khan's army. I knew the other soldier was a man that I was working with at the time.

Indigo Newbie
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 21
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1 year registered1 year registered1000 Experience Points1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Had a friendship that was nearly a relationship with someone I felt I knew, years back. It didn't go well - we both had memories of us being together but splitting up in prior lives. I was also friends with a girl, we sadly lost touch when she moved, we seemed to know each other from the get go, even down to knowing each other's tastes.

My husband and I often feel like we've known each other before, but don't really have any particular memories or proof of that, just a feeling.

Indigo Rookie
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 196
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    most people we meet are from past lives????.

Indigo Rookie
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 109
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    good understands that we are all one, all in it together, that we must act in everyone's best interest. evil misunderstands and thinks its all about me-me-me and what i want-want-want. even if evil worships a divine creator, evil thinks that glorifying oneself is glorifying creation. they are not opposites. there is no continuum connecting them, nothing to balance. they are 2 different things. if someone says 'well sometimes i'm good and sometimes i'm bad hehehe' they are on the side of evil, not good. you could say good acts from conscience but evil does not or cannot or doesn't have one or is able to ignore it. once i accepted this my eyes were opened and i could spot 'em coming. you have to love them but you must not involve yourself with them in any way that they can hurt you. my sources tell me this is an element of the Divine Plan, that evil individuals, for the moment, are playing a necessary role in the goings-on. but thats another story...
    I hope no one minds me butting in here, since I'm new to the forum, but just want to say rabana's post is an excellent post, spot on! I totally agree with everything said here. As far as past lives go, Ive met a lot of people with past lives and I even know who members of my own family were in past lives. However, I wonder if anyone here can recall a past life memory of theirs in detail? I think that is an interesting question because I know I had a past life but I can't recall any memory of one. How do I know I had a past life? Revelation has had a part in revealing who I am and also independent verification from other people. I'd like to talk more about the Divine Plan as you understand it sometime if possible rabana. I was talking to my 13yr old cousin who is an indigo because he can see auras, astral project at will, has heightened senses, and can see things in the fourth dimension. He was telling me that he has vivid dreams of being a soldier in Vietnam when the helicopter he was in was shot down and he ran and was chased down and shot by the enemy.
    Last edited by woodfoe; 07-12-2012 at 11:55 PM.

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 32
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialSocialSocial1 year registered

Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AMRAMA View Post
    most people we meet are from past lives????.
    I don't think so. At least in my life, most people I meet are not from my past life or at least, I don't remember them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast