I'm just a waste of space

General Open Discussion for topics not covered anywhere else.
I will never have a future. I will never have children. I will never have a good job. I will never have a gf or wife that I that I love! I will never be anything in anyone eyes! I am nothing! A worthless piece of trash!! I wish I was never born like this! I want a refund of my life in a different body! How much can I take and I can't take it anymore! I can't take the abuse, mind control, or what so not! I can't take people whoabuse drugs or use different guys or girl's every different night!!! It is epic sick!!!!! I can't take the hurtness anymore after a long time been taking it!!!!!!! Why am I here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm tired of the BS!!!!! I will never have anything in my life time! So that i'm worthless!
Free Humanity

WORST of all nobody cares!!!!!!!! I just wish I had a different body to do thing's well. God if u love me please all I ask I want a life that is all I want! :( It ain't my FAULT!!!!!!!!!! Nobody really honesty cares. I tried my part in the end I get craped on! And noone still give a damn about it! :(
Free Humanity

If someone cared about me. Hit I all I need to feel I. feel like noone wants cares about me. :( Tryed to do everything all alone in life . :(
Free Humanity

Well seeing no one cares thanks for proveing my point. Suck's to be me that I feel like the only person cares Honesty, don't ask for me anything I do not want to see any of you again. Good luck with your LIFES your going to NEED IT! Don't let the door hit you in the rear! Wish you good luck!
Free Humanity

hmm

explains alot...
illuminati

[QUOTE=illuminati;750389]hmm

explains alot...[/QUOTE]

Now u see Illuminati How the world turn out to be like this? People have no caring whatsoever! They will not help one of another only themself's! People are sick u will see Illuminati I thought I was the problem i'm not it is the people! I know a couple friends who care about me and I return the same. Those people and I get along great because that connection about caring about eachother. The other's not soo much I aviod those people. I tried to care in the end I get lefted on my face. You seeing this too Iluminati?
Free Humanity

Something must have triggered you....and I will say hurling insults won't garner a whole lot of sympathy.

You may not have control over how other people feel about you....but you have control over how you feel about yourself.

And the biggest 'fuck you' you can offer to your non-supporters is to rise above them, and achieve in spite of thier inaction.
1month1day11

[QUOTE=1month1day11;750391]Something must have triggered you....and I will say hurling insults won't garner a whole lot of sympathy.

You may not have control over how other people feel about you....but you have control over how you feel about yourself.

And the biggest 'fuck you' you can offer to your non-supporters is to rise above them, and achieve in spite of thier inaction.[/QUOTE]

Well yes true in a way. Still the other's hurt eachother and would I take the abuse from others. I would not think so. That would leave me to a uncaring state. I'm just tired of this.
Free Humanity

A very wise friend said to me "Aviod those people they will leave you whatsoever and only care about themselfs" People like this are user's and Abuser's he also said this! He has been their thru it all everything like I have I should listen to his kind and wise advise. Also stay to yourself is also good from these people and true friends are their for eachother. He is true and done this now I am seeing how other's use other's and totality uncaring state. A huge thank you to my friend. He gave me lots and I gave him lots too. Only a couple are like this in the world nowday's.
Free Humanity

I learned a while back, that sometimes...you have to walk away from 'toxic' people...those that don't support you, try to manipulate you, don't have regaurd for your feelings...if they can't reciprocate love, then you shouldn't include them in your life.

But their inablility to see your worth, doesn't mean that you are worthless...or that you won't do special things...but you have to change your mindset. The mind is so powerful, the way you are thinking is dangerous, because you will manifest what you are thinking about yourself, and then where will you be?

Exactly where you are thinking you are at this moment.
1month1day11

[QUOTE=1month1day11;750394]I learned a while back, that sometimes...you have to walk away from 'toxic' people...those that don't support you, try to manipulate you, don't have regaurd for your feelings...if they can't reciprocate love, then you shouldn't include them in your life.

But their inablility to see your worth, doesn't mean that you are worthless...or that you won't do special things...but you have to change your mindset. The mind is so powerful, the way you are thinking is dangerous, because you will manifest what you are thinking about yourself, and then where will you be?

Exactly where you are thinking you are at this moment.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for this post my friend and I will use it! THANK YOU!!!!!!!! I would give u a hug rite now it is very useful thanks again my friend. :)
Free Humanity

by Lake
See, I just don't believe what you put in your first post. I believe that you feel that way. But I don't believe that things won't improve--I've known too many who have felt the same way and it's turned around.
Lake

*sends lots of punches to free* Don't down yourself!!! >.<
Middnytt

[QUOTE=Free Humanity;750395]Thank you for this post my friend and I will use it! THANK YOU!!!!!!!! I would give u a hug rite now it is very useful thanks again my friend. :)[/QUOTE]

Hugs to you, friend, don't let them steal your joy. Rise above and show them exactly how valuable you can be. Namaste.
1month1day11

by pebble
Your words are setting you up for unhappiness. The company you keep definitely has an effect on you. "As you speak, so shall you live"...if you truly want those things, you have to love you first. Have you had substance abuse issues in the past? You start out as a dry addict, your behaviors, reactions all part of addictive behavior. It takes work to go from being a dry addict to a recovering one. Your choice of friends are a reflection of where you are.
pebble

by cjmax02
Hey, weren't you the one raving somewhile ago about how happy you were because of Jesus..?

Try Buddhism instead.
cjmax02

i say fuck every one elce and learn to love your self.
Spiritalis

[QUOTE=Free Humanity;750392]Well yes true in a way. Still the other's hurt eachother and would I take the abuse from others. I would not think so. That would leave me to a uncaring state. I'm just tired of this.[/QUOTE]

uhm there is something you said that caught my attention though, u mentioned your body? are u sick in some way? why are you feeling so depressed or down rn???
cerise333

by tmt
I wish you would work with the tools that you have and remember to be thankful for that much. Also JUST wishes and no better than regular wishes.

[QUOTE=Free Humanity;750383]WORST of all nobody cares!!!!!!!! I just wish I had a different body to do thing's well. God if u love me please all I ask I want a life that is all I want! :( It ain't my FAULT!!!!!!!!!! Nobody really honesty cares. I tried my part in the end I get craped on! And noone still give a damn about it! :([/QUOTE]
tmt

Steven, I love you just the way you are...always have and always will.
Grandma Lola

Return to index page Indigo Cafe