Thread: Dear friends, JESUS CHRIST

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 35
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranTagger Second Class1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Smile Dear friends, JESUS CHRIST

If you care about truth, trust as you read this that I am a truth seeker, and have come to these conclusions after being through a lot, including strictly metaphysical stuff.
    Anyway Im tired of typing (wrote this part at the end) please read the whole thing without cringing every time you hear “Jesus”

And do not laugh at how serious I can get, if you do that kind of thing.. Laughing at emphasis will only further you from what I’m showing you

If you cant read things that are wordy and detailed, then don’t read this, you’ll get the wrong idea. These ideas need to be considered in their fullness, so only those that are patient enough and ready to feel the feeling that is being presented should read
    Be patient, the truth and diverting disbeliefs does not happen in 2 paragraphs

DEAR FRIENDS,,

hello
    Many of you will not receive what I say because you have already made the decision of where jesus fits into reality. I want to tell you all what I have learned, not because I have strict beliefs that limit you of the truth of your natural abilities, but because some of you will get distracted in the coming years and be deceived from the highest truths. The truest truths,
    the truth!

So you may wonder, why do I believe that what I believe is the sole truth?? (me the writer)
    Well in fact, there are many things true in this universe, but only some that are completely true. I have recently been led to an open minded church that promotes Jesus Christ-a man who died of his physical body in a time where everybody was immoral. Recent realizations have made me see that such a sacrifice in a time of stoning and all sorts of other brutal acts, may be the key reason why any good has survived up until now..

WHAT I BELIEVE IS THAT THE CURRENT POWERS WILL USE WHAT YOU KNOW TO BE REAL IN ORDER TO DISTRACT YOU FROM WHAT IS REAL, AND MORE!!

AS IN, THE WHOLE TRUTH!!

The first time I visited this site was three years ago, when I started to notice a few strange things about "reality", just as many of you. I was eager to connect with the higher truth.. During my quest for higher truth (I was very open minded at this time, and very close to abandoning all religious dogma, including Jesus), I sought out many figures in the proximity of where I lived. One man claimed that all human dna roots from one woman, an alien (or maybe elohim, I stopped taking it in this year when I realized he told some lies) that gave all humans conciousness.. Her name being ISIS.. Now while I cannot say that this is not true, because I dont know if it is, let me warn you.. He used this opportunity of "giving truth" to also let me know that the god of the bible is a deceiver!! Imagine that, all that is, trying to deceive you.. Let me bring an interesting point about ;why would “what is” try and deceive you for selfishness, THE BEING OF GOD ALREADY HAS EVERYTHING, ALREADY IS EVERYTHING!!
    The god I believe in (Yahweh, I AM) is the darkness and the light, the only truth.. BUT A MAN WHO I ASKED THE TRUTH FROM, IN MY NEWBORN STATE, SAID "THAT GOD IS A DECEIVER" THE REAL GODS WILL BE COMING.. So you see my friends, yes we will most likely make alien contact, probably sooner than anyone expects, but there are beings of high intelligence who STILL REBEL AGAINST GOD.. FOR THEPURPOSE OF SELFISH CONTROL.. If you dont believe me, consider magic practiced with bad intention, does it still work?? YES.. Higher knowledge is everywhere, "higher beings" will deceive those who are excited to hear any truth that comes from them..

Now to my point, I stopped believing that Jesus was even real. I believed that he was a figure created by religion (christianity) The truth is, hes been PURPORTED by religion. The immense power of such an ascended master is inconcievable.. There will be signs, miracles, and wonders coming in the next years.. BUT WHO WILL BE PERFORMING THEM? Those minds seeking to disprove the existence of a highly developed being, JESUS will be some of those people performing wonder.. Some will say that ENOCH is jesus, but how can you KNOW.. All you can know, when it comes to connecting with Jesus’ being, is his nature, not his name.. And that he is ascended in another realm, and that we humans dont all know a lot about how this stuff works.. Im not saying that some dont, BUT DONT JUMP THE GUN. JUST BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE JESUS IS INHABITING THE BODY OF AN ALIEN DOESN’T MEAN HE IS

Remeber, this universe is made of all sorts of beings, on every plane, that can lie to every subtle body (thought emotion, whatever)

Lets say that you could "control" the wind.. Well a misinformation agent (somebody who wants you to be deceived about your true power, which will inevitably come anyway), a misinformation agent will tell you "oh wow youre very intelligent, most people dont know that such a thing is possible! Then theyll feed your desire to know about crystals, and aliens, and psychics.. They may trick your subconscious that is looking for facts to back up what you believe, into thinking that it has “CONTROL”! Youre habits and behavior may contribute to a change in factors, but from a universal aspect, no you do not have “control”. You only have power over your own being, which should be influenced by the highest truth. Yes you can levitate if you try, but that is a distraction. The reason that the bible warns against random acts of psychicness, and doing things like levitating is that they do not lead people to the truth, they may lead people to some truth, but the pursuit of such acts will waste many precious moments that could be used to lead others to the highest truth.

What we are dealing with right now, is not only the opening of our eyes, but the challenge to bring people into the truest truth.. Because think about it, if we don’t then we risk a 7 year term of peace after 2012, and then back to the same old bull

“Look we can make things float, and everybody is so peaceful”
    Now 7 years later
    Government “great, this could be risky, now everyone needs a chip in their)

Do you see what delving so blindly into this realm can do..

Im not saying deny your natural gifts, by all means, you were created in gods image.. BUT LETS DIVERT EVIL FROM THE BEGINNING. THERE ARE MANY THINGS THAT ARE TRUE TO OUR EYES, BUT NOT ALL OF THOSE THINGS ARE FOR THE GREATER GOOD. IF YOU DON’T WANT TO BE CONTROLLED, EDUCATE YOURSELF ON WHO GOD IS AND WHO JESUS IS, HE IS BEING IN ANOTHER REALM RIGHT NOW!! (More on Jesus ed. At the end)

Nothing stands without god (ALL that is)

god has perception just like the beings god created (god being a formless, non gender creator, who i may refer to as he for the heck of it)
    SO GOD ENJOYS AND REWARDS THANKS AND PRAISE..

IWENT THROUGH 2 YEARS OF DOING WITH MY OWN ACCORD. IT MADE ABIG PSYCHIC MESS. GOD GAVE THESE ABILITIES AND GOD MUST TRULY BE THANKED. GOD READS HEARTS,

a word of advice for anybody who is currently losing their mind.. Let every thought go, and then say "thank you father, or thank you lord" get in the habit of appreciation.. Then hook up with some people who run a church that deals with meditation and hearing god within, if you can be of any service to god in this way, god WILL bring it your way..
    DO NOT forsake the power of PRAYING to "the source"
    I used to doubt prayer, and now that I am in alignment with the truth things are delivered to me and I can evaluate them much better.
    and remember,god is more than a source, more than a label, more than anything you can imagine..

Jesus was the physical manifestation of gods power, DONT GET LOST IN FACTS

"WELL I BELIVE JUDAS DIED ON THAT CROSS"

Well, youve already gotten lost in the translation of things.. Truth is, there have been people spreading lies since the day jesus died on that cross, so that people would be led away from the truth..

SAY WHAT YOU WANT ABOUT THE BIBLE, AND THEN READ JESUS's exact words, and say they are not true in real life.. JESUS WAS SPEAKING FROM THE HEAVENLY REALMS, and people want you to doubt that. The only proof is the truth.

TODAY MY ACCEPTANCE OF JESUS's existence was proven, by a girl named AKIANE. search her, see what happened to bring her where she is. And remember, metaphysics and truth of the highest nature is PROVED by facts. Are you looking for proof, or guidance?

JESUS DOES NOT DISPUTE THE VASTNESS OF OUR CONCIOUSNESS LIKE SOME FEARFUL CHURCHES WOULD HAVE YOU BELIEVE..

FINDING THE TRUEST TRUTH ON GOOGLE
    the point I want to make to newbs and experienced indigos and normal people who realize that reality is not stagnant, is that your conciousness and how is can be changed, and how it contributes to reality is inevitably true, but don’t let the openness to other beings from other realms distract you from truer, higher, more valuable truth. And what makes the truth of jesus more valuable than anything else? Well, search “ask jesus” on google, and if you cant seem to find a site that’s called something like “ask real jesus”, well then you’ll know what to do..
    Also search akiane and read her story..
    Heavenly realms are just as real as the moment youre in right now, and without god as the anchor, you may not be living. You may be testing reality and seeing things that you thought previously couldn’t be done, but god will keep it in the relevant

REMEMBER PEOPLE, THE INDIGOS AND CRYSTALS ARENT GOING ANYWHERE, ALL THAT CAN HAPPEN NOW IS MASS DECEPTION.. JESUS IS NOT THAT DECEPTION, YOU MUST READ THE WORDS ON THESE SITES I AM PROVIDING AND MATCH THEM AGAINST YOUR HEART..

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, THANK GOD… frequently, even if you don’t feel the thankfullness. God will be happy youre trying. And if you’ve been stating that youre strictly psychic, you may feel strange thanking god.. That’s because you havent been doing from the base of the truth.. You’ve identified god and telepathy or whatever you do as to separate beings.. God loves you and will further any gifts that you are thanking him for and using to bring people to him
    IF YOU CREATED THE UNIVERSE, WOULDN’T YOU BE MORE ENTHUSED TO REWARD AND FURTHER THOSE WHO ARE ON THE RIGHT TRACK?
    Those who start to believe in sole worship of the universe of other gods are setting their eyes away from the truth..

REMEMBER , “ask real jesus”, and “akiane”

The truth of the first term, and the example of the second, will keep the world building in freedom and truth and we will beat any end times that will come in the next decade

Thanks guys
    Love

2. The Following User Says Thank You to wannalearnmore For This Useful Post:

ZZ23 (03-29-2011)

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    and yes as im reading some posts yes, accept death, but live this life as though there will not be another physical existence, there are much better things after this life for those who are in alignment with the fullest truths and continue on their spiritual paths. People of evil branches want all of the children with gifts to forsake god, so the masses can be decieved.. Remember ask real jesus should verify with those who are skeptical

Old Soul
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,590 Times in 2,797 Posts
    Interesting. I'm glad you've found your truth, and I hope that it turns out to be everything that you expect it to be.

“What if you slept? And what if, in your sleep, you went to heaven and there plucked a strange and beautiful flower? And what if,when you awoke,you had the flower in your hand? Ah, what then?”
    ― Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Humbled by Gaia
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 189
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialRecommendation Second ClassRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Level
    Thanks
    As I've stated elsewhere on IS, people are mixing Jesus and fully pagan prophesies, which is a fundamental sin. Why try to make something better by fashioning it with current times? Homosexuality is written as a sin in The Bible and has been the cause of much persecution and death in olden times and recent times. The book is God's ultimatum and the book dictates the lifestyles of its believers. Homosexuality is clearly defined in Leviticus, and yet, people are adopting homosexuality as natural all of a sudden because modern times are "changing." The Church is clearly trying to hold onto its estate and dwindling numbers by changing its fundamentals, which is good, since the world runs on Church like it apparently runs on Dunkin Donuts.

Christianity and organized religion of all types have hindered mankind's spiritual growth as well as our evolution. When the mind isn't stimulated, neither is the DNA. This prophesy speaks of a naturally-occurring universal spirituality, one that isn't bound by laws, self-mortification, fear, and constant purity renewal based on a sick system of hypocritical garbage. Christianity has made self-hatred a very common factor in depression, suicide, and murder. Hear about the man who stoned an older man because God told him to, as it was in The Old Testament? This happened this month.

Not here to change your mind, but I am here to present objectivity, which my disagreement and your agreement cancel each other out to provide both sides of an objective pie.

I did cringe each time I saw the word Jesus and God, because i'm not sure you may even know that Jesus was Gnostic, not Christian. Christianity was born hundreds of years after Christ and honestly, I feel that his spirit would be upset by how his followers have blindly interpreted his messages of universal spirit, equality, and acceptance. You could say that Jesus was the M.L.K.J of his time.

Please stop using anti-fundamental research to prove the existence of a false idol. Christ was Gnostic, not Christian.

Whoops!
    Last edited by Michael Unbreakable; 03-24-2011 at 11:46 AM.

Old Soul
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 645
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupVeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entry
    Awards:
    Downloads
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,201 Times in 1,464 Posts

This ad goes away when you register.
    Freemason wannabe and resident skeptic.
    If you don't feel disempowered, I'm not doing my job.
    Check out the Hidden Content right here on IS.

Humbled by Gaia
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 189
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialRecommendation Second ClassRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Level
    Thanks
    I'm glad that you have found your own version of truth, but please keep going. Don't stop at the pit stop to absolute truth. All that you learn in this life is specially crafted to help you uncover the absolute truth.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Michael Unbreakable For This Useful Post:

Grandma Lola (03-25-2011)

Banned
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 471
    Achievements:
    Social1 year registered10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Round and round goes the merry-go-round.

'Tickets please' calls the Merry-go-round man as customers queue eagerly to ride the eternal merry-go-round.

The Merry-go-round man provides a friendly service as he reminds his customers of the rules they must uphold to ensure their 'safety'.

But the 'fun' is short-lived and when it's all over, you have to join the queue to have another go.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

ask real jesus, search it on google

well look, Im not saying "christianity" is the truth, Im saying that Jesus was an embodiment of all that is so throwing him in the trash can make way for some dillusions.. anyway if you havent searched "ask real jesus" youll wana do that before you go spweing off at me..
    As said before, theres lots of truth, and then lots of distraction that appears as truth.. YEs jesus works for me, but the site Im trying to expose people to is one that explains everything about our subtle bodies, following YOUR spiritual path, and coming into the truth..

so anyway if you havent even checked the site out and its indisputable truths, then your shootin off an expty cannon

This post is for those who are blindly delving into mysticism like I did

Banned
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    keep searching...

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Jesus was a teacher, not a false Idol.. If I said jesus is the only true god, then thats what I said, but thats not what I said

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Jeesh, how do I put it, look at the teachings on the site, otherwise youll have no real idea of if im a goon, or if your predisposition toward the THOUGHT of christ is holding you back from a database of knowledge

"ask real jesus"
    and if you cant even do that much and review the truth, well then I guess you have no need to learn anything new, because youll already know how to discern everything

Banned
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    when you find the 'truth'...that will be the day you won't feel the need to tell everyone about the 'truth'....you can tell i have not yet found it because i am writing this message....

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Im not saying that there arent some that completely get it.. IM SPEAKING TO THOSE WHO ARE JUST DOING WHATEVER. EVERYTHING HAS AN EFFECT IN THE WORLD, AND THE UNIVERSE.. JUST BECAUSE IMITATION VANILLA WORKS IN THE COOKIES DOESNT MEAN THAT THE COOKIES ARE REALLY VANILLA.. THEYRE NOT LIVING IN THEIR FULL POTENTIAL BECAUSE ALL THEY KNOW IS
    "F Off, WHAT IM DOING IS JUST FINE"

I dont want to disprove anything, nor am i a believer of half truths so i can stay in my little box.. If you believe that there are other dimensions ( to say the least) then maybe you can fathom for a second that jesus and the first buddha to found buddhism are residing on those planes, accesible by human being who are aware of their higher selves... And like I said, there are some truths that are indisputable. Keep your mind open to the source and dont believe that you know everything... most people think christ is bull, including me at one point.. sure whatever but go on the site and deny that the knowledge provided is true and from a higher realm

Banned
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    on the other hand i could just stop trying to be a wiseass and thank you for pointing me in a direction i needed to go in. so...thanks.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Im not trying to turn people away, Im bringing those who believe they have absolute control over their reality into an understanding of how reality works so they dont go astray

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    so if you do what you do, fine, but if you read the site, its full of truth.. I dont care if youre wise or not.. its not about pleasing me its about realizing that im not wrong in what i bring

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    and maybe youre not either, but some do not have the authority to just control whatever they want in other realms and do so blindly, leading to ruin

Banned
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    i'm reading it now. so thanks again...

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    not a problem

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    nice, yea im always learning everyday and demolishing, I just know that there is some deception coming so I wanna get it out there to those who are content in their own musings (if thats the word)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast