help<\3

General Open Discussion for topics not covered anywhere else.
help<\3 «  » by doodle
Can someone please help me understand what's going on!!!
Idk how this whole thing works???
But I have no where else to turn...
Can someone please tell me why && how I'm doing what I'm doing
doodle

«  » by Sontlux
Majic. Your a Sourcerer(hehe, spelling)

Don't be afraid, don't stop. Be brave, follow your heart, trust yourself, listen to your truth, and forge onward.
Sontlux

«  » by Magnus
What's wrong?
Magnus

«  » by doodle
Honestly easier said then done!!! When I don't understand anything and when I try to explain to other people they all look at me like I'm crazy I no I'm not!!!!
doodle

«  » by Sontlux
talk you fool!!! not saying we won't call you crazy, but even if your turning water to blood, waling through walls, or manifesting weird shit, we've seen worse(better?)
Sontlux

«  » by doodle
Lol no I can't do all that yet!!!
But I can feel others emotions ( pain )
Well I think that's what it is last night i sat up for hours crying and in pain but I didn't no why I new that there was nothing wrong with me but there was with somebody else!!!! There's lots more!!! But we will start with that
doodle

«  » by Sontlux
OH noes, I did that once, when I was 15. I connected into everyone in the world, and I felt such pain, that in that moment, to save the world from it's self-inflicted pain, to end the cycles, I would conquer the world and teach it a better way. I followed that plan until I was...23. Now I know better.

How long have you been feeling this stuff? What have you been doing about it? Do you meditate? If you don't you had better start. It will help soooo much. Also, learn about energy. Reiki is one route. Raves are another.
Sontlux

«  » by Magnus
Is that the first time this has happened?

I think you should say what you really want to say.
Magnus

«  » by doodle
I just want to be able to now how to control the things I'm able to do and well what I'm able to do
doodle

«  » by Sontlux
No, what you need to learn how to do is identify yourself in the maelstrom of what you do. Find your core, your center, so you don't flop about so much with all the energies around you
Sontlux

«  » by doodle
No this is not the first time it has happened it happens several times but the Ppl who's pain I feel are no where around me!!! I'm always alone when it happens and this time (last night ) I got cold chills that actually felt like they where going inside my body!!!! I have read peoples mind and Seen Ppl I shouldnt!!!!! I no I'm different and i no I'm powerful I just can't seem to understand any of this!!!! What I am who I am anything I always feel lost
doodle

«  » by Magnus
Good luck. I need to relax too. Don't know why I'm stuck on this forum tonight. It's an energy vortex! Breathe and rock and chant and visualize your private place. Take a shower, scrub your body with salts. Light some candles and stretch. Drink some tea and go to sleep.
Magnus

«  » by doodle
Thanks I need to get some sleep<3
doodle

«  » by Sontlux
Let go of the fear, you big baby. Sheesh. Want me to come hit you with a stick?
Sontlux

«  » by Under
Hey, Doodle. =]

I've done a lot of the things you have, sweetie! Calm yourself down, first of all, close your eyes, and find your voice. The best thing that I do is I whisper my name out loud, and then say it out loud in my head. That way, you find your voice and your center. Repeat it a few times, and tell every other voice to quiet down, alright?

Next, with the feelings... Take a shower, wash yourself and relax! Then, put on your most comfortable thing to wear, find the thing that comforts you most, and relax.

Drinking herbal tea is good for feeling centered. :)

You should learn all about energy, and you should learn one kind of shielding. The one I learned is called White Light Shielding. Know that kind of shielding, get it to where you can use it in an emergency, so you can go through all the steps easily if you feel overwhelmed like you did earlier.

If you have anything else to say, PM me sweetie. :)

Much Love,
Under. :o
Under

«  » by doodle
First off I'm not scared by it I'm irritated because I don't understand!!!!!
Fear is one thing I don't have!!!!!

Second off under thank u soo much <3
doodle

«  » by Sontlux
denial is never a good thing
Sontlux

«  » by doodle
Why would I be scared of something that has happened all my life I mean yes more things are starting to pop up but it does not scare me it makes me uncomfortable and lost but never has it put me in fear!!!!
doodle

Return to index page Indigo Cafe