1) Accept that which You can not change, Change only what you can
*(i know this resembles the AA/NA saying but it isn't in God to grant you anything- its up to you to accept your responsibilities in life)
2) Always take the time to remember - Everyone has a right to thier own life, view and choice- this is something you can Not change
3) Take in the little things, life is in these moments
4) "Life is what happens while you're making other plans" - John Lennon
5) Fight for whats is truly worth fighting for, let everything else go
6) Always look at your decisions and make a choice- EVERYTHING has a choice
7) There is a balance to ALL things
8) Its not what you gain in material possessions, nor is it the wealth you can earn, but the intangible bonds that are to be valued
9) NEVER GIVE UP
10) Be your own God- (don't choose to be influenced by the world choose to influence your world- it is your world in your mind and you get to choose how to be effected)
11) Life is not fair- but you can try to make it as fair as possible
12) Enemys are only a reflection of the true enemy- your own EGO
13)Bear the pain it will strengthen, share the joy it will brighten, face the fear it will fade
This ad goes away when you register.
Many other little rules to my own personal life make up the full extent of me- but the truth is I live my own life based through rules like these- I may be Malice the Devil, and have twisted the fabric of my own soul, but through the twist I have found these to be some of the points along the way to step away from the world and look toward something unseen...