!!"Brandon's Book Club"!! All My Favorite Books and Your Favorite Books Too.!!!

General Open Discussion for topics not covered anywhere else.
" wrote:[font="Century Gothic"]What year does the Book Dust partain to and what century is it in.!????[/font]

I'm not sure what century its in, its futuristic and sort of medieval with despots that run their own areas of the ship. And the heirarchy is sort of like monarchs.

I wrote a synopsis of it, it is essentially about higher understanding and recapturing lost knowledge for betterment.
tmt

Blogs: 31

Okay finally had time to think about this and of course this is just a few favorites. Love to read but there usually isn't enough time to read.

[ATTACH]2115[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]2116[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]2117[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]2118[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]2119[/ATTACH]
FirstWave

Blogs: 32

" wrote:Okay finally had time to think about this and of course this is just a few favorites. Love to read but there usually isn't enough time to read.

[ATTACH]2117[/ATTACH]

[font="Century Gothic"]I really love this one here becuse it shows greator intelligence and the spirit and the drive for servivel of Humans over the Dinosours and Humans win in the end and it's also a great adventure story and was also a great movie as well I loved it.[/font] :D :D
brandonkeys@live.com

Blogs: 14

for me advance technology means spiritual technology i don;t need a space ship i can become a space ship
wolf89

" wrote:for me advance technology means spiritual technology i don;t need a space ship i can become a space ship

[font="Century Gothic"]LOL LOL Hahahah well good luck with that me I would rather take a metal spacecraft of some kind becuse there's no air and oxigen in space you wont be able to breath so I am going towards the other route of main transportation.[/font]
brandonkeys@live.com

yes i prefer spiritual ships like miniature stars :P
wolf89

" wrote:yes i prefer spiritual ships like miniature stars :P

[font="Century Gothic"]Thats totally emposible and not feasible by the current laws of thermodynamics & aerodynamics and the laws of physics it just couldn't really happen that way sorry it is not vary logical and feasible by any standards of any kind to work at all it's all wrong.[/font][color=Silver]

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

[/color][font="Century Gothic"]I have to think like a Scientist on this one here.!!!!![/font]
brandonkeys@live.com

hmmm im not bound to the 3 dimension liek you brandon sow for me there are no fizics rouls
wolf89

" wrote:hmmm im not bound to the 3 dimension liek you brandon sow for me there are no fizics rouls

[font="Century Gothic"]Oh but I am not there are physical kinds of solid mass of metaphysical metals and alloys that you could construct a spacecraft out of that uses a multi-frequency adjustment alloy technology to build a physical solid spacecraft and with the proper properties that can also go into. The 4th and 5th densities of the 4th and 5th dimensions to of a much higher vibrational level of TIME & SPACE.[/font]
brandonkeys@live.com

LMAO!! love all the bedtime story options :D xx
---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 AM ----------

oy i'll settle this now...wolfe89...ive organised with the big boss that brandon can come in his spaceship. sounds like hes gotta plan...let him do it :-) xxx
cindy

Blogs: 8

" wrote:LMAO!! love all the bedtime story options :D xx

oy i'll settle this now...wolfe89...ive organised with the big boss that brandon can come in his spaceship. sounds like hes gotta plan...let him do it :-) xxx

[font="Century Gothic"]What..?? okey I didn't get what your just said there about organised with the big boss okey there but I am glad and love that you love all of the bedtime story options here in my book club right here on Indigo Society.[/font] :D :D :D
brandonkeys@live.com

its a cool site brandon..well done...and when you got that spaceship up n running i hope i get an invite to that as well ;) xxx
cindy

il prefer to watch from the outside of the ship thx in case somethings go wrong someone has to save you :P
wolf89

hahhaha....thats okay...ill just float around a while and explore whats out there..who knows what parties are happening in the galaxy...imagine what they drink...mmmmm. but i looooove the sound of your twinkly spiritual ship. cool...xx
cindy

[font="Book Antiqua"]Anymore books anybody else want's to share in my Book Club of mine common I am pretty darn sure there are oodles of more books that you all know that are out there I would love and like to see them.!!!![/font] :D :D :D ;) ;) ;)
brandonkeys@live.com