Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger Second Class250 Experience Points

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,048 Times in 854 Posts

How do you clear Karmic debt?

I am wondering if this is like a financial debt and if it's possible to go bankrupt with your karmic debt... such as people like Adolf Hitler. Is it possible to get debt forgivness or debt restructuring?

This ad goes away when you register.

Indigo Newbie
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 23
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1 year registered250 Experience Points250 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    through pain, punishment and suffering. you can get rid of a lot of karma by simply forgiving the people who did wrong to you. helping other people out and having nothing in return. also by receiving virtue by being nice, polite, friendly and so on. i would imagine that even hitler would be able to get rid of karma but i don't think to that kind of low level.

Banned
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 628
    Achievements:

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Is it possible to default on karmic debt and go into a kind of karmic receivership?

Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 200
    Achievements:
    Veteran250 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    It all goes by your consciousness. You judge yourself.
    One verbal warning, one write up and two outstanding achievement awards, Im definantly making progress!

Banned
    Achievements:

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Is it possible to get a karmic loan to help pay of the debt? Maybe like a bailout deal from a special international karmic loan agency?

Old Soul
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 243
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger Second Class
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SecretAgentMan View Post
    Is it possible to get a karmic loan to help pay of the debt? Maybe like a bailout deal from a special international karmic loan agency?
    Sure, pay a credit card with another credit card, I've hear that works.

Or you could just put everybody else before you

Give more than you take.

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 25
    Overall activity: 82.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger Second Class
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    No, no, no...you burn it.
    I only come here seeking peace
    I only come here seeking me
    It seems I came to leave...

"Dark Angel" ~ VNV Nation

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 195
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran250 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    If you are adolf hitler, they do everything back to him that he did to others and then they don't feed him at all so he is left with nothing and no one cares about him so he hang around in the open long enough he'll have only one choice and that is to seek the light. This person will burn himself up trying to get to the light and it will last hundreds of life. Eventually, he will not be remember anymore, but he will reach that light source and kneel in front of it and ask for forgiveness. Than it will wipe the blood stain from his hand and feed him and then he will come back to earth in spirit to help those that he torture and slay to repay them by helping them. But he will not be free until all he has harm forgive him.

Old Soul
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alan View Post
    If you are adolf hitler, they do everything back to him that he did to others and then they don't feed him at all so he is left with nothing and no one cares about him so he hang around in the open long enough he'll have only one choice and that is to seek the light. This person will burn himself up trying to get to the light and it will last hundreds of life. Eventually, he will not be remember anymore, but he will reach that light source and kneel in front of it and ask for forgiveness. Than it will wipe the blood stain from his hand and feed him and then he will come back to earth in spirit to help those that he torture and slay to repay them by helping them. But he will not be free until all he has harm forgive him.
    You are jewish, right? pay your own debt first before advising financially the jews have the biggest debt even above the united state's

Old Soul
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Now I know why the Hover damn

Old Soul
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 886
    Overall activity: 99.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassVeteran

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,738 Times in 2,048 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SecretAgentMan View Post
    I am wondering if this is like a financial debt and if it's possible to go bankrupt with your karmic debt... such as people like Adolf Hitler. Is it possible to get debt forgivness or debt restructuring?
    I was taught in the way of the oldest Buddha philosophy
    that The Karmaic Slate of Positive and Negative Deeds
    was wiped clean every three months.
    It did not collect
    and build up for more than that time.
    Be in Harmony,
    be in beauty
    PC

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Psychic Child For This Useful Post:

SecretAgentMan (05-13-2011)

Banned
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 47
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialRecommendation Second ClassRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,545 Times in 2,086 Posts
    many ppl take hitler and the nazi as the archetype of the bad guy, but if you look closely, neither hitler or nazi are what can be called criminals, they have been elected, and did not act out of impulsivity , or hate, anger etc, they act very quietly, in a very organised manner to achieve an objective, i don't know exactly who has to be made the big bad guy for all the death, generally the media like to put the whole fault on a single person who end either suicided or plain killed like be laden, and close the whole file as being solved, we got the bad guy, but the karmic debt of hilter in himself is not that high and there are many other persons to earn his debt, specially all the ppl who follow the order without thinking, who should me made as responsible as the persons giving the orders for what they did, i'm not even sure hilter killed a single person by himself. much like ben laden for that matter. reponsible of installing big group of person with military objective, but this could just be told about every governement of the planet

as for the karmic debt, well there is already the after life aspect, with paradise/hell, or progression in the reincarnation cycle, and this notion of karma, like the egyptien with the hearth and the feather, god always get paid back, no matter how big is your life debt, he always get repaid in a way or another

as a christian you should believe in the power of forgiving and redemption to cancel the karma

this thing of 3 month, maybe it has to do maybe with memory, but sometime act remain in history and in mind for longer time, hilter is more than 3 month ago, and some ppl can still hold grief against him even if he is dead lol i'm not sure this 3 month rule is appliable all the time with history, books internet and global reccord of everyone, rfid etc =)

after otherwise if you don't believe in redemption, the karma is not really to be seen like this as a debt, everything you in your life is part of your karma, and associated with your soul, it is what your soul carry in term of experience and effect on the world, it pay back all the time, you reap what you saw etc, i don't even think the karma specially has to be seen as good or bad nessarily, or that it is that easy to evaluate the karma of a person in term of good / bad, in egyptian mythology only gods can do this when you die, every moment that you life you create a karma, i saw a thing that there is difference into 'unintentional karma', like karma done without intention, like you walk on a bug without paying attention, and the karma that is done with intention and mastery, the road to hell is built with good intention as they say, but still intention can matter also somewhere, to really have a good or bad karma, it need to be something also that is linked with an intention

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 229
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialYour first GroupYour first GroupVeteran
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,018 Times in 654 Posts
    Karmic debt has to do with your beliefs about yourself. I think we are always judging ourselves and when we can stop judging ourselves and accept ourselves just the way we are then that cancels any so called debt out. It is all in our minds, everything is.
    The poetry of life and death lie within the process.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to FirstWave For This Useful Post:

vividtwist (05-13-2011)

Banned
    Achievements:

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Is there an interest rate charged on karmic debt? and if so are there times when the interest rate goes up and down and who set's the rate. I assume when there is alot of violence in the world the interest rate goes up maybe, like a karmic inflation, or is it more like when karma goes up maybe the rate is reduced to help people get out of this cycle?

btw, I am not christian, and I don't think I ever claimed to be a christian.

Indigo Member
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    This is a funny thread and I'm not Jewish; its not about a people, it is about individuals - have these individual done something wrong in your eye to deserve what happened to them? We can be born as Jewish in this life and German in next life, just because we are born as jewish does not mean we are automatically in debt. It is like an innocent child born into this life and just because he has darker skin, you kill him. I don't have debt to pay, recently I saved 10,000 human life and no, it was not a debt, it was a mission i put myself to doing. The jews is a title, they are what people make them into, maybe you should be a jewish in your next life so you'll be less ignorant.
    Last edited by alan; 05-13-2011 at 06:51 AM.

Old Soul
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 252
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupVeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entry
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Child View Post
    I was taught in the way of the oldest Buddha philosophy
    that The Karmaic Slate of Positive and Negative Deeds
    was wiped clean every three months.
    It did not collect
    and build up for more than that time.
    Be in Harmony,
    be in beauty
    PC
    sounds economical nice info
    "i'm a free bitch baby.." Lady Gaga Hidden Content

Banned
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 47
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialRecommendation Second ClassRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,545 Times in 2,086 Posts
    lot of ppl tend to see karma only as a form of some sort of divine punishement for bad action , which seem quite a christian view on it, but orginally the karma is not even directly including the 'back firing' of action it is simply what taint your soul in term of action, what you do in your life is your karma, period, after it doesn't include specially originally the idea of punishement for bad karma directly, the 'fire back' aspect of karma is very mystical and even if the karma always has some impact on your future, nobody really know what will be the result or consequences of a specific karma, karma does not have to be seen as a form of divine punishement, but as what you are responsible for in this life, i think karma and aura are pretty close concept, the karma is linked to your soul and only belong to you, the karma in itself does not refer to the action other ppl do to punish you of your 'bad behavior'

Indigo Member
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Oh there's punishment, lots of them. Everything done now are recorded and review by the one that sent you here once you die. Only difference between heaven court and earth court is there is only the judge and you. This is when they open your brain up and read the record in your head like looking at a film. You know the one about abortion, that one is pretty heavy because that human being the mother just killed has conscious. It is that conscious that will go up against her when she return and she will go through what she did to that child like cut finger, etc. This is what some call hell because of the torture. I think it is fun to watch these people get tortured at this place. Of course she doesn't know any of this when alive, no one told her right? Don't get me wrong, I'm not a christian, I am a shaman and this is what I saw when I went to the other side. There are plenty of shamans out there that saw the same thing because I've always wonder myself if what I saw was true or not.

There were several people that came to my place seeking help for their illness that has no cure and nothing show through the doctor’s diagnosis, illness such as internal bleeding and pale weak whole body. I went to look them in the spirit side and follow their illness to their root. One guy, he was in a cave, in a cell, tied to the wall. So I release him and took him with me to show me the event why he’s down there. And I saw he took a weapon, from the past, from the leader and used it to start a war between his state and the neighboring state. Thousands of people died because of this war and farm villages wiped off of this earth. I travel some more to look at his closer to the present lifes and saw he was a general that led a group of people to fight against this same enemy, he was ruthless them; he tortured many of them to death – this is wrong. I didn’t like what I saw and I took him to the lava fire place and tied him down there on the rock wall to continue his torture. People like these are ill to this day, no one is going to stick their neck for ‘em because in heaven someone has to take the fall for the crime; you save him, you take his place.

Indigo Rookie
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 179
    Achievements:
    SocialSocial1 year registered1 year registered250 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    So let's take a person who has been abused as a kid, teenager, and adult... All I've ever really wanted to do is help people but I'm so lost in a world of self hatred. Now I don't think I have karmic debt as I've given money & food to people who need it more than me even though I have very little. My question is do I uh have some sort of reward coming lol? I guess in my case I have to let go and forgive people. Easier said than done! It sucks the people whom I care about have been the ones to use and abuse me..

Banned
    Achievements:

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Is it possible to take out a karmic loan to help pay of some karmic debt?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast