Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 299
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1 year registeredTagger Second ClassTagger Second Class1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

Significance of the # 26 in a dream inside a dream.

I recently stumbled onto this forum while looking for information on black orbs. As I have been seeing them quite frequently the last 6 months or so. But that is not the reason for the post.

A couple months ago I had a dream where I was in a therapist type setting. I was the therapist helping a man I had never met before. I am not a therapist by trade, but like to like to make myself available for those who need to talk.

In the dream I was sitting in a room I had never been before with the aforementioned stranger. I cannot remember the specific dialogue of the dream but I do remember the story line. The man had come to me in looking for help solving a psychological, term used loosely, problem. After a small amount of talking I vividly remember me telling him that in order to uproot the problem I was going to have to do something unconventional. I then requested that I be in his house with him as he fell asleep. He questioned why and I explained I needed to enter his dreams. He reacted in disbelief but was eager to lose his baggage. He agreed.

The next thing I can remember is that I'm sitting in a wooden chair by the front door of the man's house. At some point I realized he was asleep and had started dreaming and entered into a meditative state and projected myself upstairs. As I entered the room I remember aiming towards the man's third eye and entered into a dark black realm filled with neon entities all around. The weren't in human form, or really any form for that matter, so I searched mercilessly for something I didn't know.

This ad goes away when you register.

And then I found it. I recognized it. The form was initially amorphous and green and yellow in color. But as my focus fell upon it the colors changed to a orange, red and yellow and the cloud turned into a form. I can't describe it's exact form, but I know I felt I was looking at something specific. I can't remember what happened next, but I felt a sense of completion and was ejected back to the chair by the front door.

Upon "waking up", in the initial dream realm, I walked upstairs to the man sitting awake in his bed. He asked what I had done because he felt alleviated and much freer. I told him the details I could remember and he was amazed. He asked how much he owed me and I responded with 26. Not $26. Just 26.

I have two questions. What significance is the number 26? And what inherent messages to you see in the dream[s]? I have my own opinions but would love to hear what others have to share.

Thank all of you for being so open minded and providing an outlet for those seeking connection.

one love.

Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 299
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1 year registeredTagger Second ClassTagger Second Class1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    thanks for replying.. that offers another piece of the puzzle. the only thing i could associate with 26 are the number of letters in the english alphabet and it's 13 doubled.

thanks again.

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 464
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger First ClassOverdrive
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    I remember in a forum, an admin for a group was quoting number passages from Doreen Virtue's Angel Numbers. I had asked for the number 26 because my friend, who wasn't apart of the group, was curious as to what 26 meant. He was born on the 26th, so was his mother, his mother passed away on the 26th and his father came back into his life on the 26th. From what I remember, 26 is a number about not worrying about financial matters, One will always be financially cared for no matter what happens.

I'll have to look it up in Linda Goodman's Star Signs(Idk why I don't own that book already lol). Remember, 26 is also composed of 2 and 6, which reduces to 8. So the number 26 carries both individual vibes of 2 and 6, but emphasis is placed on 8. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by http://www.spiritual-path.com/numerology.htm
    Number 2 - Duality, Division, Polarity, Choice, Gestation, Cooperation, Service, Harmony, Support, Waiting, Diplomacy, Patience, Psychic, Intuition, Adaptable, Empathic, Partnership, Mediator, Comparison, Receptive, Helper, Collecting, Reproduction, Balancer of Opposites, Subconscious Memory, Positive and Negative.

Number 6 - Harmony, beauty, nurturing, love, marriage, family, responsibility, understanding, sympathy, healing, empathic, perfectionist, order, duty, comfort, service.

Number 8 - Achievement, abundance, executive, strength, self-disciplined, power, success, authority, psychology, entrepreneur, intensity, supervisor, provider, grandeur, material manifestor.
    Quote Originally Posted by http://www.astrology-numerology.com/num-keywords.html
    2 Positive Traits: Cooperation, adaptability, considerate of others, sensitive to the needs of others, partnering, an arbiter or mediator, modest, sincere, spiritually influenced, a diplomat.

2 Negative Traits: Shyness, timidity, fear, self-consciousness, drown in detail, depression.

6 Positive Traits: A strong sense of responsibility, artistic, a nurturing disposition, community oriented, balanced, sympathy for others, a humanitarian, unselfishness, love of home and domestic affairs, freely renders service to others.

6 Negative Traits: Self-righteousness, obstinacy, stubborn, dominates family and friends, meddling, egotistical and susceptible to flattery, outspoken.

8 Positive Traits: Executive character and abilities, political skills, expert handling of power and authority, working for a cause, achieving recognition, exercising sound judgment, decisive and commanding.

8. Negative Traits: Workaholic, overly ambitious, lacking humanitarian instincts, mismanaging money, repressing subordinates, impatient with people, stressed, materialistic.
    Quote Originally Posted by http://www.astrology-numerology.com/num-lifepath.html
    8 (8, 17/8, 26/8, 35/8)
    The Life Path 8 suggests that you entered this plane armed to lead, direct, organize and govern. You are very ambitious and goal-oriented. You will want to use your ambitions, your organizational ability, and your efficient approach to carve a satisfying niche for yourself. If you are a positive 8 you are endowed with tremendous potential for conceiving far-reaching schemes and ideas, and also possessing the tenacity and independence to follow them through to completion. In short, you were born to be an executive.

You know how to manage yourself and your environment. Your ability to judge the character and potential of the people around you is an asset used to your advantage. A large part of your success in life comes from how hard you work. This Life Path is the most prone to producing workaholics. But your ability to spot good people and engage them in your endeavors is a special trait not to be overlooked. There is an inspirational quality in your makeup which allows you to become a great leader. You are practical and steady in your pursuit of major objectives, and you have the courage of your convictions when it comes to taking the necessary chances to get ahead.

With the Life Path of the number 8 you are focused on learning the satisfactions to be found in the material world. The Life Path 8 produces many powerful, confident and materially successful people. Most of your concerns involve money and learning of the power that comes with its proper manipulation.

This Life Path is perhaps the one that is the most concerned with and desirous of status as an ultimate measure of success. You want to be recognized for your hard work and achievements. The attainment of honors and acceptance into the club of executive leadership is all important. For this, you may find yourself very well suited to compete in the business world or in the political arena.

In relationships, you are frank, honest, and steadfast. You may be very much in love, but watch that you are not too busy and preoccupied to show it. Being the lavish provider is not always an adequate substitute for showing your devotion and affection in more personal ways. You have a great need for close personal relationships to mitigate and somehow soften your nature. You must find the time for love and keep it as an important project in your life.

The negative 8 can be dictatorial and often suppresses the enthusiasm and efforts of fellow member of the environment. Often, the strength of their own personality excludes close feelings for other people with whom they come in contact. Material gains and rewards often become issues of utmost importance, even to the neglect of family, home and peace of mind. Dedication to success can become an obsession. Emotional feelings are often suppressed by the negative 8, resulting in isolation and loneliness. All Life Path 8 people must avoid discounting the opinions of others.
    "I love you in a place where there's no space or time.
    I love you for my life- you're a friend of mine."