Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 128
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1 year registered1000 Experience Points1000 Experience Points

somewhere near water, gazing out at the sea.
    Level
    Thanks

Smile did atlantis people migrate to egypt?

i have a feeling that atlantis people were more spiritually aware and accepting and migrated to egypt. anyone else think this?

This ad goes away when you register.

from what i feel in my personal visions.
    Last edited by innerpeace; 05-14-2011 at 01:08 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to innerpeace For This Useful Post:

Rydeon (05-22-2011)

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 385
    Achievements:
    VeteranCreated Blog entryTagger Second Class5000 Experience Points

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Considering that Plato (the guy who first told the story of Atlantis) said that it was supposed to be a hypothetical city, I don't think so.

One thing about Egypt is that they had the Nile. This ensured that they could get a decent crop even when local rainfall was low. Since they didn't have to worry so much about food, they had more time and energy to spend building centers of worship and writing their beliefs down. I don't think the Egyptians came from any "higher" civilization; I think they were the "higher" civilization.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Yann For This Useful Post:

innerpeace (05-19-2011), Petula (07-31-2011), SecretAgentMan (05-14-2011), Sephish (05-14-2011)

Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 128
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1 year registered1000 Experience Points1000 Experience Points

somewhere near water, gazing out at the sea.
    Level
    Thanks
    i think the atlantis people taught egyptains to focus more on spirituality

Old Soul
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 41
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,312 Times in 3,457 Posts
    Actually, the Atlanteans moved out everywhere.

This knowledge can be found in the encrypted architecture and legends of various cultures.

Including Sumeria, Egypt, Pheonicians, Tibet, Mexico, Peru, China (pyramids there which have been offlimits), underwater pyramids, and many, many other places.

This knowledge was often placed and located in "sacred temples." These "temples" were often placed in specific locations "keyed" into the magnetic field of earth. They would serve as beacons. Overtime they fell and and you know, those types of knowledge became corrupted, religious, and myraids of other things.

The Greeks were the inheritors of the Ancient Mysteries which were transmitted from Egypt. What Plato saw and perceived happened after he was initiated. In fact, many people during this time were often initiated. Many of the stories and mythos (like the allegorical Oracle at Delphi) you hear about Plato and others actually centers around this knowledge. As rationalism and a bit of science (at least math) was on its way "up" from the more mystical teachings, and a lot of of this (just as Issac Newtons ideas were influenced by the Egyptian and biblical "secrets") was ironically influenced by the sacred teachings (both inner and outer) of the Egyptians.

Egyptians had cycles just like Atlanteans. in fact, much of "Atlantis" culminated in a hidden history of Egypt that was almost erased from historical record (in otherwords, the story of Atlantis was actually of a much older Egypt). The Egyptians have actually been around far longer. The "patriarchal" and "we worship cats dogs, and believe our riches go with us to the after life" mythology was much later, after the knowledge was segregated. The knowledge was segregated into the exoteric religion (which is what historians erroneously believe is Egyptian spirituality), and the "secret" or "Inner" esoteric teachings, which were the true MEANINGS and secrets behind their mythos. As always, the initiates became only Patriarchs and hid the spiritual knowledge from others.

There was also a sort of falling out with the Hebrew tribes, many of whom were around this time when Egypt was the "New Atlantis." The sacred knowledge of the kaballah, Zohar, among various other things which were descendent from Abraham and Moses (whom say was actually, Akhenathon, others say Akhenethons brother) became part of the secret teachings of the Melchezidek (Jewish High priests). They also adopted a similar system, the traditional "jews" would be given the basic ideas/religion to help them live their lives in a healthy/purposeful manner, while the "Initiated" would get the true secret teachings (which is now available to anyone who wishes to study).

The Egyptians that we question and wonder (how did someone so primitive build these things!?!?!?) are actually, not at all the people who created/built these things, but rather civilizations that simply based their culture and settled AROUND these things which already existed.

Like the Masons of today (whom were also inspired by the Egyptians and Rosicrucians), they "encrypted" their teachings in a symbolic form of allegorical mythos so that only the "worthy" could de-code and unravel. I suppose this has had both positive and negative implications to everyone and throughout time.

Quote Originally Posted by innerpeace View Post
    i have a feeling that atlantis people were more spiritually aware and accepting and migrated to egypt. anyone else think this?

I would say your intuition is onto something. If you wish to search/find the truth, at least in your own personal regard- there is plenty of information out there available. Unfortunately much of it is distorted. But your intuition and rational discerning skills will guide you through it.

BTW Atlantis was not all that spiritually aware. Like Egypt (let's just say, Egypt is older, and is the same thing as Atlantis), they went through periods of enlightenment and decadence. The "true Egyptian spirituality" was attempted to be brought back a few times...including by Akhenathon and his wife Nefirtiti. In "history" (cough) they tell you Akehnethon was some rebellious lunatic pharoh that little is known about. Um no. Akehnethon was a renegade and sort of a weirdo because he wanted to establish the OLD Egyptian spirituality AWAY from the Amun patriarchs that corrupted/controlled Atlantis *cough* excuse me, Egypt. They wanted to return the FEMALE back to its proper place and have a more open spiritual society.

The mirror of this can be found in which the mainstream society believes "spirituality" is weird hippie new age mumbo jumbo, while their way of life is the REAL rational stuff (this includes, mainstream science). The Patriarchal priesthoods of that time, can be likened almost as MIRROR images of the Vatican and Geo-political Elite of today's time.

Of course, the Patriarchs conspired and apparently both were eventually murdered? This is also around the time that many of the stories in the BIBLE are actually based on. It is a very important time, because it dictated what became the future "official" history we all believe. If it were not for the pylons they found deep under the earth, we would know little about Akhenethon and Nefiriti's true nature.

The same pattern can be seen in what the Vatican/Romans did with the teachings of what we know of as "Christ" and also Mary Magdelene. Again the truth was usurped, twisted, and used as a sort of scheme for the rich/powerful/initiated to rule over the meek, also placing the woman as secondary.

Remember in the Egyptian myth, Horuses LEFT eye is DESTROYED. The left side being representative of the female and intuition. People ignorantly assume they are speaking of a literal bird god or something (lol). No, they are SYMBOLIC systems.

What Akhenathon wanted to do with Egyptian society (create a new Atlantis, or Utopia) is similar to what the Rosircrucians of the late 16th century, and 17th century (which inspired the Masons) wanted to do with a "New Atlantis." You might also be surprised to know, that the United States was formed out of such a vision..which was away from the influence of Monarchy/CHURCH, and instead into a "free open society" of the Americas. It was a vision they had for decades if not longer. If you notice, the Washington Capitol was built with Egyptian knowledge in hand.

If you wish to know more, you will see the architectural knowledge the Egyptians posessed, being used in Greek AND Roman architecture. The knowledge of illumination has been passed down, and transmitted into architecture consistently throughout history, as well as old texts. This way the knowledge survives even beyond persecution. Many things, such as Roman buildings with Domes....the Phallis/Obelisks, as well as the "Undying fires" that had to be kept illuminated all times (and were built with certain materials) are all part of those ancient traditions- which in some cases can be traced way further back.

The same traditions still exist, and are still being employed today in new architecture. The placement, shape, geoemtry, numerical (such as weight, or even height/width) are all taken into account in accordance to the sacred knowledge. Most of these thing are buildings that are not only made to last, but the result of very powerful people funding it.
    Last edited by AmentiHall; 05-19-2011 at 02:19 PM.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AmentiHall For This Useful Post:

leila (05-22-2011), rabana (05-19-2011), Rydeon (05-22-2011), Tamx (05-23-2011)

Global Forum Caretaker
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 166
    Overall activity: 19.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Album pictures
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 Times in 3,841 Posts
    i see nothing to admire in atlantis, atlanteans, their legacy, what they called spirituality. they were hi-tech slavers. their legacy is the hi-tech slavery we have today. their 'spirituality' was/is based on materialism, power, hierarchies and enslavement.
    !soil first! every garden is an experiment no experiment is a failure
    ------------------------------------** Hidden Content eat lots of salad! Hidden Content **-----------------------------------

9. The Following User Says Thank You to rabana For This Useful Post:

Psychic Child (09-12-2011)

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 551
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entryTagger Second Class
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Their legacy is their superior architecture and it is very admirable and inspiring. How they managed to build their buildings is a mystery to all.
    Museatlantis is awakening

Indigo Rookie
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 277
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by innerpeace View Post

Technologically aware and yes Egypt was an outpost of Atlantis.
    When the flood and ice-age came that was a safe area for civilisation to flower again as it's so close to the equator...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Rydeon For This Useful Post:

AmentiHall (05-23-2011)

Old Soul
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 977
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,992 Times in 1,313 Posts
    great post ah
    Many of the stories and mythos (like the allegorical Oracle at Delphi)

just a small point about this- i personally think that the oracle of delphi was very real. it was a medicine, of spirit teacher plants brewed, which brought visions. nostradamus had the recipe and used to make it and under its influence wrote his prophecies. he would actually scry on top of it, drinking it as he went, it was submerged in a bowl of water.
    this is speculative, off topic, but i thought someone might find that interesting.

on topic- i think that there was a variety of people in atlantis, some really cool, some really not cool and probably a bunch of lukewarm people.
    so yes i do agree there were some very advanced and cool people that were at atlantis that eventually left for other places.
    ~many hands make the work light~

14. The Following User Says Thank You to leila For This Useful Post:

AmentiHall (05-22-2011)

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 180
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialSocialVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Check out Edgar Cayce. He talked about this

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 267
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger First Class10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,093 Times in 707 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by leila View Post
    great post ah
    Many of the stories and mythos (like the allegorical Oracle at Delphi)

just a small point about this- i personally think that the oracle of delphi was very real. it was a medicine, of spirit teacher plants brewed, which brought visions. nostradamus had the recipe and used to make it and under its influence wrote his prophecies. he would actually scry on top of it, drinking it as he went, it was submerged in a bowl of water.
    this is speculative, off topic, but i thought someone might find that interesting.

on topic- i think that there was a variety of people in atlantis, some really cool, some really not cool and probably a bunch of lukewarm people.
    so yes i do agree there were some very advanced and cool people that were at atlantis that eventually left for other places.
    The Oracles of Delphi fascinate me. I had a friend involved in the Gnostic sect I was working with who told me he picked up I had been one of them. What get's to me though is the fact that later before they disappeared they became caught up and were changing their predictions in favor of certain things.
    It also goes along w/ the stories I have heard about how some of the more corrupt Druids would give the Priestesses certain mixtures of drugs and then implant suggestions to them to change what would be channeled through them. When they would mix their own herbs the Goddess energy would flow much more naturally. Though I still feel more that nowdays many herbs are not even needed to induce these types of Trance and Celestial communication as long as a person is vibrating a a certain level.
    I've always felt more of a draw to the Lemurian civilizations then to the Atlantean. My Mother is the exact opposite and has her negative opinions about me because of it. Though they are two very different cultures one focused upon mastering the inner light and energy and the other focused on the outer expressions through advanced technology and such.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to blissfulheart For This Useful Post:

leila (07-31-2011)

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    It kinda seems like America is a repeat of Atlantis. We have all this technology, and abuse mother nature (Not everybody does, but society for the most part). I think the Earth feels the unbalance and needs to cleanse itself.

Old Soul
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    We are...isn't it funny?

I mean lets say Francis Bacon, Rose Croix, and the Masons of the original founding fathers wanted to create an "eventual Utopia" through the United States....well...that's what they thought Atlantis was....lol. But instead, we became what Atlantis ACTUALLY was...a corrupt, elitist, society in which technology has surpassed our spiritual maturity.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AmentiHall For This Useful Post:

pebble (07-31-2011), Psychic Child (09-14-2011)

Old Soul
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 977
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,992 Times in 1,313 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blissfulheart View Post
    The Oracles of Delphi fascinate me. I had a friend involved in the Gnostic sect I was working with who told me he picked up I had been one of them. What get's to me though is the fact that later before they disappeared they became caught up and were changing their predictions in favor of certain things.
    It also goes along w/ the stories I have heard about how some of the more corrupt Druids would give the Priestesses certain mixtures of drugs and then implant suggestions to them to change what would be channeled through them. When they would mix their own herbs the Goddess energy would flow much more naturally. Though I still feel more that nowdays many herbs are not even needed to induce these types of Trance and Celestial communication as long as a person is vibrating a a certain level.
    I've always felt more of a draw to the Lemurian civilizations then to the Atlantean. My Mother is the exact opposite and has her negative opinions about me because of it. Though they are two very different cultures one focused upon mastering the inner light and energy and the other focused on the outer expressions through advanced technology and such.

yes true, it wasnt all about the herbs and plants. and it was not at all like most drug taking, it was not considered quite the same way. it was very ritualistic, and only done at certain times and in certain ways.

i dont think it was about corrupt druids ??? i think it was a natural part of certain rituals and ceremonies.

there were multiple locations, too, not just there. this is just my understanding, it is speculative. but i believe this was happening, the oracle of delphi was one of the places this happened. the oracle being both the place and the person, as well as associated with the visionary substance...what plants they were or what mixtures were given is not known very well...

this is just...what i have pieced together of this...
    ~many hands make the work light~

Indigo Newbie
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 202
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1 year registered1 year registered1000 Experience Points1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    On the subject of scrying or channelling information via either the use of hallucinogens or without their use, there are very poweful invocations around that enable this channelling and/or scrying - sort of the same as using the concoction in a bowl of water but without the herbs, just using a bowl of water with a candle behind it or near it to reflect its light on it. Of course, you needn't do this if you are able to tap into the universal consciousness by relaxing and meditating or whatever you do to glean information. It just matters whether the information is accurate or not. The best approach IMHO is to make sure you don't mess with lower level energies but we are only human and can be hoodwinked or corrupted. That is the unfortunate thing about Atlantis and Lemuria as far as I have heard, they were, after all, populated by humans or at least beings that are in some ways similar. So sad that us humans mess everything up.

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 308
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1 year registered1 year registered1000 Experience Points1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AmentiHall View Post
    Actually, the Atlanteans moved out everywhere.

This knowledge can be found in the encrypted architecture and legends of various cultures.

Including Sumeria, Egypt, Pheonicians, Tibet, Mexico, Peru, China (pyramids there which have been offlimits), underwater pyramids, and many, many other places.

This knowledge was often placed and located in "sacred temples." These "temples" were often placed in specific locations "keyed" into the magnetic field of earth. They would serve as beacons. Overtime they fell and and you know, those types of knowledge became corrupted, religious, and myraids of other things.

The Greeks were the inheritors of the Ancient Mysteries which were transmitted from Egypt. What Plato saw and perceived happened after he was initiated. In fact, many people during this time were often initiated. Many of the stories and mythos (like the allegorical Oracle at Delphi) you hear about Plato and others actually centers around this knowledge. As rationalism and a bit of science (at least math) was on its way "up" from the more mystical teachings, and a lot of of this (just as Issac Newtons ideas were influenced by the Egyptian and biblical "secrets") was ironically influenced by the sacred teachings (both inner and outer) of the Egyptians.

Egyptians had cycles just like Atlanteans. in fact, much of "Atlantis" culminated in a hidden history of Egypt that was almost erased from historical record (in otherwords, the story of Atlantis was actually of a much older Egypt). The Egyptians have actually been around far longer. The "patriarchal" and "we worship cats dogs, and believe our riches go with us to the after life" mythology was much later, after the knowledge was segregated. The knowledge was segregated into the exoteric religion (which is what historians erroneously believe is Egyptian spirituality), and the "secret" or "Inner" esoteric teachings, which were the true MEANINGS and secrets behind their mythos. As always, the initiates became only Patriarchs and hid the spiritual knowledge from others.

There was also a sort of falling out with the Hebrew tribes, many of whom were around this time when Egypt was the "New Atlantis." The sacred knowledge of the kaballah, Zohar, among various other things which were descendent from Abraham and Moses (whom say was actually, Akhenathon, others say Akhenethons brother) became part of the secret teachings of the Melchezidek (Jewish High priests). They also adopted a similar system, the traditional "jews" would be given the basic ideas/religion to help them live their lives in a healthy/purposeful manner, while the "Initiated" would get the true secret teachings (which is now available to anyone who wishes to study).

The Egyptians that we question and wonder (how did someone so primitive build these things!?!?!?) are actually, not at all the people who created/built these things, but rather civilizations that simply based their culture and settled AROUND these things which already existed.

Like the Masons of today (whom were also inspired by the Egyptians and Rosicrucians), they "encrypted" their teachings in a symbolic form of allegorical mythos so that only the "worthy" could de-code and unravel. I suppose this has had both positive and negative implications to everyone and throughout time.

I would say your intuition is onto something. If you wish to search/find the truth, at least in your own personal regard- there is plenty of information out there available. Unfortunately much of it is distorted. But your intuition and rational discerning skills will guide you through it.

BTW Atlantis was not all that spiritually aware. Like Egypt (let's just say, Egypt is older, and is the same thing as Atlantis), they went through periods of enlightenment and decadence. The "true Egyptian spirituality" was attempted to be brought back a few times...including by Akhenathon and his wife Nefirtiti. In "history" (cough) they tell you Akehnethon was some rebellious lunatic pharoh that little is known about. Um no. Akehnethon was a renegade and sort of a weirdo because he wanted to establish the OLD Egyptian spirituality AWAY from the Amun patriarchs that corrupted/controlled Atlantis *cough* excuse me, Egypt. They wanted to return the FEMALE back to its proper place and have a more open spiritual society.

The mirror of this can be found in which the mainstream society believes "spirituality" is weird hippie new age mumbo jumbo, while their way of life is the REAL rational stuff (this includes, mainstream science). The Patriarchal priesthoods of that time, can be likened almost as MIRROR images of the Vatican and Geo-political Elite of today's time.

Of course, the Patriarchs conspired and apparently both were eventually murdered? This is also around the time that many of the stories in the BIBLE are actually based on. It is a very important time, because it dictated what became the future "official" history we all believe. If it were not for the pylons they found deep under the earth, we would know little about Akhenethon and Nefiriti's true nature.

The same pattern can be seen in what the Vatican/Romans did with the teachings of what we know of as "Christ" and also Mary Magdelene. Again the truth was usurped, twisted, and used as a sort of scheme for the rich/powerful/initiated to rule over the meek, also placing the woman as secondary.

Remember in the Egyptian myth, Horuses LEFT eye is DESTROYED. The left side being representative of the female and intuition. People ignorantly assume they are speaking of a literal bird god or something (lol). No, they are SYMBOLIC systems.

What Akhenathon wanted to do with Egyptian society (create a new Atlantis, or Utopia) is similar to what the Rosircrucians of the late 16th century, and 17th century (which inspired the Masons) wanted to do with a "New Atlantis." You might also be surprised to know, that the United States was formed out of such a vision..which was away from the influence of Monarchy/CHURCH, and instead into a "free open society" of the Americas. It was a vision they had for decades if not longer. If you notice, the Washington Capitol was built with Egyptian knowledge in hand.

If you wish to know more, you will see the architectural knowledge the Egyptians posessed, being used in Greek AND Roman architecture. The knowledge of illumination has been passed down, and transmitted into architecture consistently throughout history, as well as old texts. This way the knowledge survives even beyond persecution. Many things, such as Roman buildings with Domes....the Phallis/Obelisks, as well as the "Undying fires" that had to be kept illuminated all times (and were built with certain materials) are all part of those ancient traditions- which in some cases can be traced way further back.

The same traditions still exist, and are still being employed today in new architecture. The placement, shape, geoemtry, numerical (such as weight, or even height/width) are all taken into account in accordance to the sacred knowledge. Most of these thing are buildings that are not only made to last, but the result of very powerful people funding it.
    Great information I would actually add that the Atlantans had ancestors from several planets such as Maldek, Mars and other planets. What I still don't understand is where did the old legend of Jerusalem come from. Was it a floating city (Planet) like Shangr La or was it in another Dimension.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to bron020 For This Useful Post:

Psychic Child (09-12-2011)

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 308
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by overflow88 View Post
    It kinda seems like America is a repeat of Atlantis. We have all this technology, and abuse mother nature (Not everybody does, but society for the most part). I think the Earth feels the unbalance and needs to cleanse itself.
    Yes actually our founding fathers had a vision of the new world become the new atlantis just like Bolivar also had that vision for Gran Colombia. America was suppose to be the start of the new world. But the old world still has power over us many of our values and teachings come from earlier democracies like Greece who come from the Phoenicians who come from Egypt and the Hebrews and Sumeria

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    well "democracy" has become a joke. the average person has 0 say in the activities of our governments [mostly because of their own ignorance]. but i do agree with what you said, those who run the world do so with ancient knowledge thats been preserved, and hidden.

Old Soul
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 87
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,965 Times in 2,235 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Museatlantis View Post
    Their legacy is their superior architecture and it is very admirable and inspiring. How they managed to build their buildings is a mystery to all.
    Museatlantis.
    Their legacy is the intergalactic contacts that they made and used.
    They built very little except machinery that could copy the power
    of the Psychic Minds and magnify it. Unfortunately they became Ego
    driven and fought each other and A Galactic Civilization destroying
    themselves in the process.
    Atlantis had outposts in different places on Earth that were built with a contract
    with an "Off World" Engineering and Construction Company. This company built
    all the major monuments, pyramids and temples on Earth. They taught earth
    people to use their kinetic ability to carve and move the stones for construction.
    The buildings were designed by "Off World" Architects. In the meantime Lamura,
    aided by "Off World" continued to flourished and worked to change the earths
    environment to support Mammals.
    Be in Harmony,
    be in beauty psychic child.
    roger
    pc
    Last edited by Psychic Child; 09-12-2011 at 11:02 PM.

Old Soul
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bron020 View Post
    Yes actually our founding fathers had a vision of the new world become the new atlantis just like Bolivar also had that vision for Gran Colombia. America was suppose to be the start of the new world. But the old world still has power over us many of our values and teachings come from earlier democracies like Greece who come from the Phoenicians who come from Egypt and the Hebrews and Sumeria
    It actually makes perfect sense.

The Rose Croix and the Masons sought to make America the "New World" or "New Atlantis" in its best form.

And what we got, was exactly that. "New Atlantis" on the verge of destroying itself, and the rest of the world. Because of the corrupt elite (whom are not even American anyways).

Quote Originally Posted by bron020 View Post
    Great information I would actually add that the Atlantans had ancestors from several planets such as Maldek, Mars and other planets. What I still don't understand is where did the old legend of Jerusalem come from. Was it a floating city (Planet) like Shangr La or was it in another Dimension.
    Atlantis was a "truck stop" of the galaxy lol. We had many, many visitors.....some that even interbred with the humans here. Our bodies were different back then..... The legacy of Atlantis indeed as influenced by Maldek, Mars, Niburu, Sirians, Pleadians, Tarans (high density planet from Alcyone), etc.

There were certain "corrupt" initiates within their society that were responsible for doing what they did. They are STILL in power today. They are mostly about the intellectual light, and that which they can build with. The separation from the inner gnosis has been quite common since then. Some people call this the "luceferian rebellion" also, relating to the "cover up" of history.

The "Ark of the Covenant" has its origins around that time. It was actually, in protection of "Lemuria" and it was Atlantis that conspired to take it, and by doing so (as well as messing with the "Original Sound"), they destroyed themselves and others.
    Last edited by AmentiHall; 09-13-2011 at 02:26 PM.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to AmentiHall For This Useful Post:

Psychic Child (09-14-2011)