SocialSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Album pictures
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,922 Times in 3,813 Posts

Question blue ray people

whats this all about? are there any blue ray people on the site? does anyone know any blue ray people? tell me about it please.

This ad goes away when you register.
    !soil first! every garden is an experiment no experiment is a failure
    ------------------------------------** Hidden Content eat lots of salad! Hidden Content **-----------------------------------

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rabana For This Useful Post:

ABeaconofHope (07-24-2013), Visioneer (05-25-2011)

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 533
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Last edited by KalEl; 05-24-2011 at 03:57 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to KalEl For This Useful Post:

Patryc (05-26-2011)

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 533
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    just found this Rabana

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...heBlueRay.html

Children of the Blue-Ray

In the 1988 book Notes From The Cosmos, Gordon Michael Scallion wrote a chapter about the Blue-Ray Children. Scallion is an established psychic and modern-day prophet, often compared to Nostradamus and Edgar Cayce. He is probably most famous for his ‘future maps’ of the world and his accurate predictions of Earth changes. He was popularised in Bob frissells books, Nothing in this Book is True and Something in this Book is True.

Scallion knew about these children since the early eighties, but did not really know what the significance was. It wasn’t until1988 that during a session with a client he went into trance and the information came out. He described the Blue-Ray children as the forerunners of the new root race (the Crystals?), who were from the ‘mental’ plane of existence, whose colour vibration was ‘blue’. He explained that they were the souls from the ancient land of Lemuria, whereas the Indigo’s are predominantly Atlantean. According to Scallion, the Indigo’s layed the groundwork for the Blue-rays, which enabled them step into their roles as teachers. The Indigo and Blue colours are very close in the colour spectrum and this can be seen as a natural process of movement through subtle vibrations.

Scallion emphasised that these Children ‘evolve’ very quickly: “They are teaching others by the age of four or five. By the time they reach their twelfth year, the Blue Ones would be equivalent to an average adult who has spent perhaps twenty-five years as a teacher”. They also have telekinetic powers, a ‘knowing’ of their mission on Earth and many traits associated with all the other categories of Children. Here is a list of the Blue-Ray characteristics from Notes from the Cosmos:

1. Blue Ray Children have dreams that are highly evolved, and they begin dreaming and remembering dreams at a very early age.

2. They have an affinity for languages of all types. Many speak more than one language, if exposed, by age three.

3. They are determined, and at time can be quite stubborn (much like the Indigo’s).

4. They invent pretending games in which they take on the role of healer, using laying on of hands.

5. They are drawn to water, more than any other setting. They often stare into space at length, especially when near rivers, oceans or even the blue sky.

6. They have an understanding of how animals feel and think. They explain this to others in a matter-of-fact – “Don’t you know?”- manner.

7. By the time they reach their teens, many have a desire to go to other countries – often attempting to urge their parents to take them, or going so far as to plan their own trips.

8. Their personalities seem to fluctuate between two extremes – from being serious, single-minded and focused (like the Indigo Children), to being dreamy-eyed and distant (like the Crystal Children).

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to KalEl For This Useful Post:

ABeaconofHope (07-23-2013), CrazyIQ (02-06-2012), ForgottenSeeker (12-14-2011), MinShady (12-23-2012), Patryc (05-26-2011), Victoria indigo (12-15-2011)

Global Forum Caretaker
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 868
    Overall activity: 35.0%
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    i'm wondering about adult blue rays but i guess this guy is saying there aren't any.
    ------------------------------------** Hidden Content eat lots of salad! Hidden Content **-----------------------------------

Indigo Rookie
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 212
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    I have a Blu-Ray player. Does that make me one of them?

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Silverstar For This Useful Post:

ABeaconofHope (07-23-2013), h0bby1 (06-20-2011), LucidDreams (08-12-2012), sean keyes (06-26-2011)

Global Forum Caretaker
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    i saw that on a google search.

Old Soul
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 206
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialRecommendation Second ClassRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,350 Times in 2,494 Posts
    KTON is Blue Ray, I'm pretty sure of that, though he calls it cyan instead of blue ray.

Thanks KalEl; I would also consider you in this category. You are quite adept.

Quote Originally Posted by KalEl View Post
    just found this Rabana

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...heBlueRay.html

Children of the Blue-Ray

In the 1988 book Notes From The Cosmos, Gordon Michael Scallion wrote a chapter about the Blue-Ray Children. Scallion is an established psychic and modern-day prophet, often compared to Nostradamus and Edgar Cayce. He is probably most famous for his ‘future maps’ of the world and his accurate predictions of Earth changes. He was popularised in Bob frissells books, Nothing in this Book is True and Something in this Book is True.

Scallion knew about these children since the early eighties, but did not really know what the significance was. It wasn’t until1988 that during a session with a client he went into trance and the information came out. He described the Blue-Ray children as the forerunners of the new root race (the Crystals?), who were from the ‘mental’ plane of existence, whose colour vibration was ‘blue’. He explained that they were the souls from the ancient land of Lemuria, whereas the Indigo’s are predominantly Atlantean. According to Scallion, the Indigo’s layed the groundwork for the Blue-rays, which enabled them step into their roles as teachers. The Indigo and Blue colours are very close in the colour spectrum and this can be seen as a natural process of movement through subtle vibrations.

Scallion emphasised that these Children ‘evolve’ very quickly: “They are teaching others by the age of four or five. By the time they reach their twelfth year, the Blue Ones would be equivalent to an average adult who has spent perhaps twenty-five years as a teacher”. They also have telekinetic powers, a ‘knowing’ of their mission on Earth and many traits associated with all the other categories of Children. Here is a list of the Blue-Ray characteristics from Notes from the Cosmos:

1. Blue Ray Children have dreams that are highly evolved, and they begin dreaming and remembering dreams at a very early age.

2. They have an affinity for languages of all types. Many speak more than one language, if exposed, by age three.

3. They are determined, and at time can be quite stubborn (much like the Indigo’s).

4. They invent pretending games in which they take on the role of healer, using laying on of hands.

5. They are drawn to water, more than any other setting. They often stare into space at length, especially when near rivers, oceans or even the blue sky.

6. They have an understanding of how animals feel and think. They explain this to others in a matter-of-fact – “Don’t you know?”- manner.

7. By the time they reach their teens, many have a desire to go to other countries – often attempting to urge their parents to take them, or going so far as to plan their own trips.

8. Their personalities seem to fluctuate between two extremes – from being serious, single-minded and focused (like the Indigo Children), to being dreamy-eyed and distant (like the Crystal Children).
    Hidden Content
    In my hands I hold a candle whose flame is small to see,
    And if I give but one light to you my life is filled for me.
    But...In your hands you hold a torch for many eyes to see,
    So hold it high that they may light their candlewicks from thee... موم γλυφή !

- By Faye

Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content
    む ム 無 む موم Superluminal Supporter موم む 無 ム む

12. The Following User Says Thank You to tmt For This Useful Post:

Undercover Indigo (10-22-2012)

Global Forum Caretaker
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    somewhere i thought i read that they none the less function better irl than indigos.

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 503
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialYour first GroupVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    I was reading about that and I think there could be blue-ray people.
    *~Forever walking through December....~*

The Spear Wielder
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 478
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    I had a dream recently, that there was a dark blue color eminating from iris covering my entire eye. I was not fully covered but close. I had years ago maybe 5 a dream of 2 moons and a couple weeks ago I had a dream of two suns in the sky. That Blue is the esp energy that eminates from my left brain hemisphere and my right hemisphere funnels it almost like sword to sheath. On my scabbard is my family crest. Which I will not reveal for it is my name. *The crest is symbolic for my pineal gland. I hold a spear and shield. But currently I only train with a spear. I have the trident in my vision. That's what that energy symbol is. Because before it comes to the last symbol. I see the trident symbol appear as well . My destiny is 5 but I am 347. In terms of chakra the sun The earth and uranus. But since I am also at zero point, I have traversed all the numbers. I just entered the blue phase though of my rebirth since I am only 3 now because I died when I was 18. Because almost all my electromagnetic withered and I was left with but a thin strand keeping me connected. I had to relive my entire life again because of the electromagnetic shock I experienced in my brain a week after I woke up a again, in 3 years. I am almost back, but I have found my rhythm so now All I need is work and then I am ready. I plan to read all the books on my kindle before this years end. 248 books. I will be able to speak almost all languages by then as well and I will be able to draw , knit play the piano and the ciello and the guitar . *These are the goals I am setting and will finish since I am coming into a nice amount of money soon that I will be saving because of a wise investment* All legal though.

I have wind on my left and water on my right death and life. Green and purple in terms of the ethers so I was born crystal in my heart chakra. I have fire above and fire below. In terms of evolution of elements I have A primordial form of magic as my heart and then I have the divine spark from both ends. I am the one who stands on the precipice. Where harmony lies and there only silence. Zero point. I am 5. Thrice I am blessed because I am born with a strong mind an strong body and pure soul. I am drawing my circle, and it is big.

My aura is usually now white with and a light almost baby blue tint. I can change the color when I want too. But pink and white are my favorite. Every day is different. Since I know death and life, I can appreciate both. My Power is yellowish neon gold though when I channel it through weapons when I dream. I have lucid dreamed my entire life. I am also A syzygy and the last double occultation was 2 days before my 13th birthday.

I have found my "rhythm". The more and the more I breathe the stronger my hearts pull becomes. My mind will catch the harmonic vibrations of my heart and broadcast them, because of the heat we bounce from eachother which is really just different form of sound.

I am done getting my body in shape and now I am training the mind. By this year end I will be LEGION. My Blue knights will be born and then it will because I am already sowing the seeds of love and knowledge and faith. Through breathing correctly, ability to direct current in your body and visualize. Although there are many forms of visualization I have the basic concept to sow the seeds of Harmony. Because I have such mastery of lucid dreaming I have the seed of life and have experienced it therefore my body memory knows it locked down far in my sub conscious waiting till the time is right. I drink of the crystal clear water from the grotto so that seed is well nutured. All in my dreams of course. I have come close to death gleamed and it brushed my face with it's touch and called back because it wasn't my time by the voice on high. The Golden and red apples are at my feet but I do not eat. It's not my fruit because I do not take what I do not need. Does this answer your question my good sir? Besides I am not a blue ray. More so they are my children. In my left hand is death and in my right is life. In my heart is the rebirth when these two forces join. I am the Fifth, because I am AZ . The Azure prince. But I also have assumed the mantle of Azure Guardian and knight. I am connected to this world and it to me so I am it guardian and ever faithful knight. Even though I am a wielder I am also A tool and a tool must be sharpened so I am also A learner to the very end, until life should see it fit my work is done and can rest. But even when I dream I am awake because even now I am pretty much conscious 24/7 almost because I lucid dream. Inheritance on three levels.
    Last edited by Azure Prince; 05-24-2011 at 08:40 PM.

Banned
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 990
    Achievements:
    VeteranVeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entryCreated Blog entry

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    I'm a blue ray/Christian. So?

Old Soul
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 88
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    am I found a lot of info on a site Im just gonna quote btw I know nothing of "blue rays" and Im surprised I found something today XD

For the last 100 years the Indigos, Rainbows, Crystals and you, the Blue Rays, have been incarnating to create a vibrational shift to the higher dimensions. You the Blue Ray Beings are the overlooked and forgotten ones, and have been essential in clearing and setting the stage for humanities ascension. Because of you, Blue Ray Beings, earth will be able to take her rightful place in the galactic and universal councils of oneness and peace.
    We Wish to “Thank you”, from the ones that can't articulate your divine presence, all of humanity, your star sisters and brothers of light and the sacred higher realms. We are in constant praise and support of you”!
    Remember! Blue Ray, there is much more coming for you Divine changes Your time has come.

The Blue Ray Mission:
    Infiltrate the system in a normal capacity, always remembering who you are and where you came from, planting the seeds of peace, love, light and higher awareness. No matter how painful, long or arduous the job was, it was your mission and you had the spiritual tools, insight and divine light to see it through.

Blue Ray Traits:
    "Transformers”, using alchemy you naturally transmute lower energies.
    Average age range: Late 30's to 50's
    Tend to be water and air signs: Pisces, Scorpio, Cancer, Gemini, Aquarius, and Libra with Virgo influences.
    Have similarities with the Indigo, Crystals and Rainbows Beings. Ultra sensitive, intuitive, can easily communicate with the higher realms. You have sacred knowledge and wisdom.
    Often mistaken for an Indigo.
    Challenges for the Blue Ray
    Escape tendencies, being in the other realms or being alone to much, feeling lonely and different.
    Addictions or addictive tendency in earlier years.
    Chronic fatigue from always transforming energies or leaving the body to often and to long.
    Learning disabilities
    Difficulty and frustration in communicating.
    Were told: You were different. You're just imaging things. Get real.
    Can have entities, spirit attachments and negative thought forms come to you, because the Blue Ray transforms and shows them the light.
    Had genetic damage to transform.
    Are very adaptable and empathic, and therefore can stay in a dysfunction relationship, situation or environment to long.
    Need to maintain energetic boundaries and awareness and learn how to stay connected in the body.
    In the next transmission - Blue Ray update "Finally Big changes for the Blue Ray" and "The most important steps for the Blue Ray now"
    *Attention: If you would like to add this information to your page, website or other, your are welcome to do so as it helps other lightworkers but please put in the proper author credit and my website link, thank you!!!

Very adaptable and empathic.
    Blues are more reserved and quieter than the indigos and seem mystical in the way they look. Old souls may appear to be more ethereal looking or star born.
    You are about communication and expression through the creative arts and spirit. It is very important for you to express yourself. It’s part of you mission.
    May have taken many years for you to be able to speak up and be seen.
    Have blue in your aura or have lots of blue around you. You will also have violet to help with transmuting lower density.
    Work with Archangel Michael, Saint Germain and the Violet Fire.
    Most are energy or spiritual healers as you wish to heal and help others.
    Are water types. Flowing, emotional, not static and associated with the divine feminine traits and archetype. Music, sound, movement, dance and nature is very important to you.
    Learned how to hide your supernatural abilities and gifts, stood in the background waiting, watching, observing and always in the knowing.
    "The Waiting, Star Seed Time Line Encodement”, the blues have been preparing for when events and an inner knowing will activate you to reset your course to take a higher path. This activation will attuned you to your core essence and will affect your career, hobbies, goals and relationships.
    Most of you were not born to enlightened consciousness spiritual parents. You had to heal and transform much family, genetic damage, emotional trauma and dysfunction first.
    Feel connected to the terms Light Worker, Star Born and to Pleiades, Sirius and to the esoteric studies and the evolved races of earth. Are more energetic aligned to Lemurians then to the Atlantians.
    Have amazing latent spiritual gifts and talent that are not fully activated.
    Feel out of out place in your family, feel your biological family is not your true origin. Feel you are from the stars, another planet or evolved race.
    Are the peacemakers with your family and with friends.
    Have great inner long-term persistence. You get to your destination.
    Very sensitive to foods, chemicals, the environment, noise and electricity.
    Need to drink lots of spring water that still has the life force in it, and be connected to the deva of water.

and so since they asked for it.... http://spiritlibrary.com/forum/discu...s-walk-ins-the

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cerise333 For This Useful Post:

ABeaconofHope (07-23-2013), rabana (05-25-2011), Simon Francis Hambrook (06-16-2011)

Old Soul
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 375
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialYour first GroupYour first GroupRecommendation Second Class
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,269 Times in 1,549 Posts
    lol suddenly I feel more blue than Indigo but I'm violet as far as dominant aura or so I've been told.
    ~a whisper~

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 387
    Achievements:
    SocialSocial1 year registered1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    me too pebble, ive always been too much of an empath to feel like an indigo,..but crystal wasnt on the spot too...as much as i hate the terms indigo crystal blue and all that shit this is probably the closest. Oh i admit it this is really close..
    Haha and the synchronity, i just read the alchimist yesterday (again after 3 years) and i was wondering what my purpose might be since im still pretty mush clueless and this pops up:
    Transformers”, using alchemy you naturally transmute lower energies.
    lol aside from that ive always just known things, i feel at peace with the water and this :
    Their personalities seem to fluctuate between two extremes – from being serious, single-minded and focused (like the Indigo Children), to being dreamy-eyed and distant (like the Crystal Children).
    Is right on spot thats why i never felt like an indigio really cuz a have a crystally soft spot but i fluctuate all the time.. the indigo is me is pretty unrealistic and spoiled but the crystal is understanding and down to earth compassionate. As for languages im pretty linguistic i understand latin and i dont know how since i have never learned it, Most of you were not born to enlightened consciousness spiritual parents. You had to heal and transform much family, genetic damage, emotional trauma and dysfunction first.
    So true, im the peace maker at home, sometimes i feel like the parent, altho thats pretty ugly to say, i love my parents to death. I dreamt that i was gonna ascend and they wont woke up crying, still dont know how to prepare them for the changes, and as of lately, i am super sensitive to foods electronics, i feel a need to eat healthier if i dont my body protests, ive always had an impact to electronics, shutting down cellphones, televisions, even the street lights seemed to go out around me for some time, but now i cant seem to handle anyting my head hurts, i live in the city and ive come to take a break in the nature and what happens on the first day? i get sick, my body wants to cleanse...uh all of this is pretty weird. And i always have a feeling that i knew something when i was little but i forgot it...this life is weird.
    Last edited by Tamx; 05-25-2011 at 03:39 AM.
    Why do men forsake their shadows as the light still reveals it as a part of who they are in this life..

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 224
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album picturesTagger Second Class10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    One of my best friends is a blue ray, i think. He calls himself Azure, and is complete obsessed with the color. And with a lot of other things. They are of supreme importance to him, and he can not fathom them being the same as any other thing. He at once the most deluded, egotistical, manipulative asshole and the most enlightened, visionary, genius, loving jerkwad you will ever meet. I haven't talked to him in a while because he fears the return to this reality that I will bring him. I hope he decides to come back down here soon, because the shit he's playing with is literally tearing his body apart... but that's his game, I'm not going to tell him he's wrong, unlike some of my other soul brothers.

Of all my soul group, this brother is the one responsible for waking most of us up... and he's also the one cord we can't cut.
    Last edited by Sontlux; 05-25-2011 at 03:51 AM.
    If you like something I write, please, hit that thank button or the helpful thingy. It brings me a small measure of joy.
    I know I haven't been around in a while. Life calls. You can read about it Hidden Content if you feel so inclined ^.^

The Spear Wielder
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sontlux View Post
    One of my best friends is a blue ray, i think. He calls himself Azure, and is complete obsessed with the color. And with a lot of other things. They are of supreme importance to him, and he can not fathom them being the same as any other thing. He at once the most deluded, egotistical, manipulative asshole and the most enlightened, visionary, genius, loving jerkwad you will ever meet. I haven't talked to him in a while because he fears the return to this reality that I will bring him. I hope he decides to come back down here soon, because the shit he's playing with is literally tearing his body apart... but that's his game, I'm not going to tell him he's wrong, unlike some of my other soul brothers.

Of all my soul group, this brother is the one responsible for waking most of us up... and he's also the one cord we can't cut.
    Lol ya know your friend sounds a lot like me. Cept The deluded and egotistical part. I am resolute and confident ^.^ . It's funny you should say he's also the one chord we can't cut. Because I am that chord, and I have the very will of the fates in me. I am a tool and also a wielder. In fact, I am lavished with red twines. Besides if your friends chord cant be cut, then no matter how torn his body is by the power he plays with, its ok because he will heal anyways in due time and faster than others.
    Last edited by Azure Prince; 05-25-2011 at 04:27 AM.

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 224
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album picturesTagger Second Class10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Well, as long as you don't pass out when people try to show you your flaws, then your doing better then him. Oh, and he feeds off us with his cords... at least, I'm pretty sure... but it might be both ways. Fuck, it's both ways. So, you azure bastards are an energy bridge huh? Cool. My soul types got plenty of energy to offer in return ^.^
    If you like something I write, please, hit that thank button or the helpful thingy. It brings me a small measure of joy.
    I know I haven't been around in a while. Life calls. You can read about it Hidden Content if you feel so inclined ^.^

The Spear Wielder
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    If you would read my long post above you would understand, that the blue rays are more seeds planted by me. They are my knights. If he is anything like me though, if he feeds of your energy he is also probably giving it back since he cleans it most likely. That's how it usually is even with all people since we bounce heat off each other at all times. But I guess you could call me a Blue ray but more so I am there leader, but I stand in the middle where harmony lies. I am at zero point waiting always staring back at myself because this physical body almost died I am now walking with the rest of you Too meet myself again but my heart is there and always has been. I have no color because I can emulate them all quite elegantly, although there are some I prefer over others. Hence the name. My aura is White now always with a sometimes light or dark tint of color. Usually variants of blue.
    Last edited by Azure Prince; 05-25-2011 at 04:53 AM.

Global Forum Caretaker
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Well, as long as you don't pass out when people try to show you your flaws, then your doing better then him.
    lol..........................

Old Soul
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 521
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,121 Times in 800 Posts
    When I read the thread title, I decided I was going to reply with "Too expensive IMO. DVDs are fine." But now I see that doesn't apply here very well.

Interesting though. I have never heard of Blue Rays before.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast