getting over past relationship

Everything from your romantic relationship support to your best-friend disaster. Get the advice you need here.
Hi everybody...

I was wondering if anybody could offer any tips.

I was recently engaged, and he ended it a few months ago. I'm indigo - he is not. But I always felt like he was special in his own way (wasn't sure what that was, but I was in love with him and felt all the great stuff.. you know how it is)

Anyway, I felt we had alot of 'magical' synchronicities and many other "little" things that made us so special. Many of which I know see may have been real, but also may have just been me (If that makes sense)

For example, our anniversary was on the full moon, so we celebrated every full moon.
We were going to get married on 11-11-11 (which is also a full moon)

There are many other little things like that. Beautiful spiritual things that I have always loved, that now feel tainted because of him.

Long winded.. sorry, but any tiips to get over this and reclaim these beautiful things (there are many others too!)
sunandmoonjk

It's hard, and nothing will really make the pain go away except for time. But I can relate to your post, my first serious relationship was something I clung to for many years... we had an intense soul mate connection and many synchronicities and he was a very special person. I don't think he would resonate with the word indigo but he was a very old soul with healing abilities and other "powers" so to speak... just a very special person. It was SO hard for me to let that go, because at the time, especially my being a confused little young adult indigo myself, I felt alone in all of these things aside from him. He was the first person I met who understood everything about me, my psychic abilities, the paranormal stuff I deal with often, my relationship to God and the universe, all of it!

Basically, I thought he was the ONLY one like this out there. But he wasn't.

I let him go but we are still friends and I still consider him a soul mate. Something that helped me was the understanding that there are a variety of soul mate relationships and not all of them are "the one" who will make our perfect partner to marry.

Now I have found my partner who I plan to marry. It is everything that I had in my first relationship PLUS everything that was missing. It is everything. It is PERFECT... seriously. They say a perfect relationship doesn't exist and I think that is total bullshit. It does. You have to set the standard high and not settle for less, but it does.

And I never would have found him had I not let the first one go... keep that in mind. You'll be okay. :) *hug*
climbing

by skillet
[QUOTE=sunandmoonjk;774198]Hi everybody...

I was wondering if anybody could offer any tips.

I was recently engaged, and he ended it a few months ago. I'm indigo - he is not. But I always felt like he was special in his own way (wasn't sure what that was, but I was in love with him and felt all the great stuff.. you know how it is)

Anyway, I felt we had alot of 'magical' synchronicities and many other "little" things that made us so special. Many of which I know see may have been real, but also may have just been me (If that makes sense)

For example, our anniversary was on the full moon, so we celebrated every full moon.
We were going to get married on 11-11-11 (which is also a full moon)

There are many other little things like that. Beautiful spiritual things that I have always loved, that now feel tainted because of him.

Long winded.. sorry, but any tiips to get over this and reclaim these beautiful things (there are many others too!)[/QUOTE]
Tell me more. What happened. What do you do? What do you enjoy? What have you wanted from the start? What do you want now?
skillet

[QUOTE=climbing;774235]It's hard, and nothing will really make the pain go away except for time. But I can relate to your post, my first serious relationship was something I clung to for many years... we had an intense soul mate connection and many synchronicities and he was a very special person. I don't think he would resonate with the word indigo but he was a very old soul with healing abilities and other "powers" so to speak... just a very special person. It was SO hard for me to let that go, because at the time, especially my being a confused little young adult indigo myself, I felt alone in all of these things aside from him. He was the first person I met who understood everything about me, my psychic abilities, the paranormal stuff I deal with often, my relationship to God and the universe, all of it!

Basically, I thought he was the ONLY one like this out there. But he wasn't.

I let him go but we are still friends and I still consider him a soul mate. Something that helped me was the understanding that there are a variety of soul mate relationships and not all of them are "the one" who will make our perfect partner to marry.

Now I have found my partner who I plan to marry. It is everything that I had in my first relationship PLUS everything that was missing. It is everything. It is PERFECT... seriously. They say a perfect relationship doesn't exist and I think that is total bullshit. It does. You have to set the standard high and not settle for less, but it does.

And I never would have found him had I not let the first one go... keep that in mind. You'll be okay. :) *hug*[/QUOTE]

Nice post !!!!! It is so useful post in this thread....Thanks for this very helpful and innovative information in this site,,, i really appreciate. Keep it up.

regards..

kumkum
kumkum01

Return to index page Relationships