My HP notebook makes me feel sick

Everything related to Health and Healing. Information on ADD, ADHD, and more Indigo symptoms that are ignorantly treated.
My HP notebook makes me feel sick «  » by indigl
I bought a laptop recently because I thought it would help make me more mobile, but as it turns out I hate using the darn thing because it makes me feel sick.

First of all something about the screen bothers my eyes, like they get bloodshot or something. It's worse when it's bright, but even when I turn the brightness all the way down, it still bothers me.

Then there is the nausea and headache that it causes, especially if I hold it on my lap. That makes me think there must be some radiation coming out of it. I wish I had a better understanding of what it was and that I could disable it. But even if I put it on top of something it still bothers me just to have it on a few seconds.

Then there are the speakers which also make my head hurt. I have to use headphones if I want to listen to anything.

Someone gave me some orgonite and I've tried keeping that in the room or even holding it but that doesn't have any effect. Does orgonite even do anything? Where is the hard science behind it?

Some people might say it's the wireless radiation that's causing it but I've been using wireless home networking for several years with my desktop computer and that hasn't bothered me at all and I use my desktop computer all the time.

There is also a mobile broadband adapter inside it though, so it makes me wonder if that could be the cause. I don't use it for anything, and I don't have any mobile plan for my computer. But cell phones make me sick if I hold them close to my head for even a second so it makes me wonder if the mobile adapter could be active even though I'm not using it. Don't know though.

Darn technology. What's the problem?
indigl

«  » by indigl
It also causes insomnia. I forgot to mention that.
indigl

«  » by FirstWave
I do not get sick like you but am sensitive to the electromagnetic field that is around the laptop and can feel it. I never place it on my lap but always put it on something else when in use.
FirstWave

«  » by climbing
Do NOT put it on your lap! No no no my friend... that is just... sending shitloads of electromagnetic radiation directly into your body.

Try and put it on a table a little bit in front of you. I read once that most of the EMF's from laptops actually radiate out of the back of the laptop and the bottom rather than the front, but there is definitely a lot coming from the front too. Keep it on the table and try and find some crystals which help neutralize the EMF's. There are a few, lepidolite is one of them.

climbing

«  » by rabana
i wear a black tourmaline. you can also put it by the computer and yes i believe there is science behind it.

aren't there special screens you can buy?
rabana

«  » by Alexandre
I know what you mean, Ive felt that way which a laptop at the time and sometimes I see computers that generate that thing...
Theres lots of radiation inside them.

A shaman once came inside my room and she was scared because I had tones of electronic stuff inside the room, apparently there is a liquid that stops those radiation but its expensive so I took all the electronic stuff that were useless out and far away from the room.

What are those stones ? I need one of these :)
I'm sure I wont find any in the supermarket lol

Is there any syndromes known for having little radiation btw ?
Alexandre

«  » by rabana
yes its been connected to all sorts of problems.
rabana

«  » by Alexandre
Where could you find lepidolite or anti-radiation stones ?
I live in Paris might be harder to find such stones'
Alexandre

«  » by isiseyes9
Don't sleep with computers, phone chargers, etc by your bedside or anywhere around your head. It messes with your body's natural frequencies.
isiseyes9

«  » by isiseyes9
Alexandre try this:

[url="http://cgi.ebay.com/Lithium-Lepidolite-Mica-Sheet-Crystal-18-reiki-Brazil-/400210707665?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5d2e6ac4d1#ht_1814wt_907"]http://cgi.ebay.com/Lithium-Lepidolite-Mica-Sheet-Crystal-18-reiki-Brazil-/400210707665?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5d2e6ac4d1#ht_1814wt_907[/url]

There are a ton of websites where you can buy crystals, probably some closer to you, if shipping cost is a factor.
Although, personally I think it's best when you feel/hold your crystals and find one that resonates before you make a selection.
isiseyes9

«  » by Kain
perhaps turn down the brightness and or contrast on the screen forvthe visual discomfort. as for the dog whistle like discomfort from the hard drive occilation, try increasing the background noise, or perhaps ear plugs-- I know its not the coolest remedy but atleast use it. :O/
Kain

«  » by drakke1
Your Higher Self is a good friend. In a "conversational manner" discuss the situation with your HS. Ask your HS to set up permanent appropriate shielding so that none of the electromagnetic energy sources in your home create any problems for you. Please let me know how this is working :)
drakke1

«  » by climbing
You should be able to get crystals in any sort of new age store, magic store, or mineral store. There are tons of them around here but it depends on your area. Also online.
climbing