Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteranTagger Second Class1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

Lightbulb bitten twice by curly snakes

Hello IS !
    I had a really interesting dream but not sure what it really meant

I was at a couples house, they were in they late 20's. The guy was a musician just like me and the girl I dont know
    I was staying at they home ( sleeping over ):
    They had a really cool home with several musical instrument, they had a young child or more maybe and a collection of weird curly snakes!!

I was sitting in the living room with them and this strange thing is moving ( I was confused: very curious and scared at the same time ). It was a snake that viciously bit me in a quick sudden manner.
    The guy helped me to take it out and they forgot to tell me they had snakes as pets... it was late at night, the girl told me that it was illegal to have those snakes in a home especially with kid(s) around.
    That snake who bit me was getting a little crazy and the couple almost killed it
    The snakes where in total freedom ( the same way as you keep a dog as a pet ).

It was bed time, I was worried if I had to sleep around those damn snakes... My Grand Mother appeared ( she's dead ) she took me to the guest bedroom, there was a door so I was able to sleep without worrying if those snakes would bit me again lol

The next day:
    My grand mother took me to the kitchen to drink some water, I spilled water on the guys musical instrument which wasnt a big deal at all, it wasnt broken or anything. The grand mother had the same attitude such as being very strict and very mannered/educated in the dream and in the real life
    Between the living room and the kitchen there was a park/big garden to cross: where many animals were kept.

In that big garden which was a mini desert, so the snakes where happy in they territory/environment: The snakes started a big Caos!, during that time in the garden( mini desert with sand and a little dry grass ) There was a child and a small dog who where running around like idiots in a VERY naive way ( They didnt understand the danger of those snakes ). There was a old white tired horse, tired from those damn snakes, he was wise and wasnt scared at all.

After or before that, I was in the living room with the couple again, and a snake bit me ( for the second time ) it was probably a different one this time. ( it bit me at the same place and made a big scar )
    I saw his fat face gripped to my front arm/wrist, I let my arm very! louse/relaxed ( flexible, without any force/energy ) during that time but he still was holding that grip so I did the opposite and made my arm very rigid with lots of force ( its a martial art technique but was irrelevant to use with a snake lol ). while he was holding this grip on my arm I calmly called the couple who were just infront of me, so they could take that snake off my arm. I said “ hey gently/calmly twice ” but they were not paying any attention so I yelled! And then the snake came off.
    That snake holed the grip for 2min 30 second on my arm. ( the couple was just looking at me and I was looking intrigued by the snake face which I was never see one that clause from my eyes lol )

This ad goes away when you register.

If you can give me your analyze. Mine would be that Im going to gain a lot of wise knowledge on sex, may sound strange but for Freud snakes in dreams are your genitals or something linked to sex...?
    I have done a dream a year ago of a snake biting me ( which symbolize transfer of knowledge ) and I actually learned LOTS of things the month after
    BTW the snakes where repealing in that dream: scary, nasty, they body where creepy but they faces less
    Last edited by Alexandre; 05-25-2011 at 01:12 PM.

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 224
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album picturesTagger Second Class10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    omg the symblism!!! dna, kundalini, duality, elder, wisdom, teaching, injection/downloading....!!!!
    If you like something I write, please, hit that thank button or the helpful thingy. It brings me a small measure of joy.
    I know I haven't been around in a while. Life calls. You can read about it Hidden Content if you feel so inclined ^.^

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 248
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    If someone can help me analyse it
    I would be very happy/curious to understand more of those dreams

Dragon Buster
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 853
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupVeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entry
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Snakes have all the energy of the Earth, Life, and Death inside of them. They are masters of a sort. They teach, but their tutelage can be cruel. Best to use protection when fucking with them.
    Say a prayer or a mantra before bedtime and see if that helps you understand and learn more. The dream answers when addressed, just as the Universe does (albeit on a larger and sometimes less obvious scale).
    The Way is always uncontrived. Yet there's nothing it doesn't do. -- Tao te Ching

Old Soul
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 206
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialRecommendation Second ClassRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,350 Times in 2,494 Posts
    Snakes are symbolic of so many things, you said you first saw curly snakes inside the house. Curly snakes are depicted in amulets as symbols of kindness and hope. That the snake was given complete freedom may mean the home is open to kindness and hope. But you described yourself in fear and the bite as vicious, perhaps because this type of snake is unfamiliar to your self. That the children were present with the free roaming curly snake reinforces the kindness and hope interpretation.

Your grandmother came as a symbol perhaps of your interpretation of kindness and hope. You described her as 'strict and educated' which is much more structured environment. Your version perhaps, of what is acceptable within a home to build kindness and hope.

The instrument was fine, you were fine as well, drinking water in the morning, with your grandmother present. The garden between the kitchen and livingroom, filled with animals and a mini desert is really interesting. Something normally located outside that is brought inside, part of the home proper instead of an extension. Gardens symbolize abundance and nurture. This one also had a desert for the snakes to enjoy. Typically, deserts are difficult to live in, since they do not usually support many things and lack water. You drank water immediately upon rising. Water is symbol of living; perhaps you anticipated the desert and having to pass through there to the "living" room.

The child and the dog cavorting in the desert area, oblivious of any danger. The dog is a symbol of faith, the child a symbol of innocent/fragile - needing guidance and care. They both are comfortable in this desert and that bothers your sense of safety. You perceive their trust as foolish and yet; you are the one again bitten - though you are aware of the potential danger.
    A old tired white horse, is symbolic of traveling from life to death. That he was unafraid seems fitting.

You are bitten again, on the wrist forearm area & it scars. Scars define who we are by our experiences with destruction and prevailing over destruction. The forearm location is interesting. You did not describe the scar itself. In ancient times, sailors would have nautical stars tattooed on their forearms as a good luck symbol in hopes of returning home safely. The location is symbolic of one's own power to action.

The way you treated the biting snake is interesting, first leaving your arm free of action - this does nothing to aide you. Then flexing - which does not seem to help either. And you do the same with your voice, first soft and then loud. That does cause the snake to fall away, the action of your voice, apparently. Perhaps a reminder that you should use your verbal skills in some situations where you may first want to use your strength of arms/martial arts.

The snakes fat face, that's interesting as well. A "pudding" face, usually symbolic of jovial, cheerful, jolly. Again, sort of out of character for a biting snake, like the curly snake biting you. Both are symbolic of positive actions.

Perhaps this dream is a reminder to not make assumptions or preconceived notion in a new situation. To approach with an open mind, no fear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexandre View Post
    Hello IS !
    I had a really interesting dream but not sure what it really meant

I was at a couples house, they were in they late 20's. The guy was a musician just like me and the girl I dont know
    I was staying at they home ( sleeping over ):
    They had a really cool home with several musical instrument, they had a young child or more maybe and a collection of weird curly snakes!!

I was sitting in the living room with them and this strange thing is moving ( I was confused: very curious and scared at the same time ). It was a snake that viciously bit me in a quick sudden manner.
    The guy helped me to take it out and they forgot to tell me they had snakes as pets... it was late at night, the girl told me that it was illegal to have those snakes in a home especially with kid(s) around.
    That snake who bit me was getting a little crazy and the couple almost killed it
    The snakes where in total freedom ( the same way as you keep a dog as a pet ).

It was bed time, I was worried if I had to sleep around those damn snakes... My Grand Mother appeared ( she's dead ) she took me to the guest bedroom, there was a door so I was able to sleep without worrying if those snakes would bit me again lol

The next day:
    My grand mother took me to the kitchen to drink some water, I spilled water on the guys musical instrument which wasnt a big deal at all, it wasnt broken or anything. The grand mother had the same attitude such as being very strict and very mannered/educated in the dream and in the real life
    Between the living room and the kitchen there was a park/big garden to cross: where many animals were kept.

In that big garden which was a mini desert, so the snakes where happy in they territory/environment: The snakes started a big Caos!, during that time in the garden( mini desert with sand and a little dry grass ) There was a child and a small dog who where running around like idiots in a VERY naive way ( They didnt understand the danger of those snakes ). There was a old white tired horse, tired from those damn snakes, he was wise and wasnt scared at all.

After or before that, I was in the living room with the couple again, and a snake bit me ( for the second time ) it was probably a different one this time. ( it bit me at the same place and made a big scar )
    I saw his fat face gripped to my front arm/wrist, I let my arm very! louse/relaxed ( flexible, without any force/energy ) during that time but he still was holding that grip so I did the opposite and made my arm very rigid with lots of force ( its a martial art technique but was irrelevant to use with a snake lol ). while he was holding this grip on my arm I calmly called the couple who were just infront of me, so they could take that snake off my arm. I said “ hey gently/calmly twice ” but they were not paying any attention so I yelled! And then the snake came off.
    That snake holed the grip for 2min 30 second on my arm. ( the couple was just looking at me and I was looking intrigued by the snake face which I was never see one that clause from my eyes lol )

If you can give me your analyze. Mine would be that Im going to gain a lot of wise knowledge on sex, may sound strange but for Freud snakes in dreams are your genitals or something linked to sex...?
    I have done a dream a year ago of a snake biting me ( which symbolize transfer of knowledge ) and I actually learned LOTS of things the month after
    BTW the snakes where repealing in that dream: scary, nasty, they body where creepy but they faces less
    Hidden Content
    In my hands I hold a candle whose flame is small to see,
    And if I give but one light to you my life is filled for me.
    But...In your hands you hold a torch for many eyes to see,
    So hold it high that they may light their candlewicks from thee... موم γλυφή !

- By Faye

Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content
    む ム 無 む موم Superluminal Supporter موم む 無 ム む

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 248
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanks a lot TmT
    I shall pay more attention to scars next time, I dont remember exactly how it looked like. It was on the wrist, so on a 360degree angle ( not like a piece of paper ) it was some sort of smiley face ( a deep dark smile ) and two dots ( eyes ) behind it.

For the arm and voice I have done it at the same time ( calm voice/relaxed ) and then tensed arm with a louder voice

Old Soul
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 206
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialRecommendation Second ClassRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,350 Times in 2,494 Posts
    You are very welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandre View Post
    Thanks a lot TmT
    I shall pay more attention to scars next time, I dont remember exactly how it looked like. It was on the wrist, so on a 360degree angle ( not like a piece of paper ) it was some sort of smiley face ( a deep dark smile ) and two dots ( eyes ) behind it.

For the arm and voice I have done it at the same time ( calm voice/relaxed ) and then tensed arm with a louder voice
    Hidden Content
    In my hands I hold a candle whose flame is small to see,
    And if I give but one light to you my life is filled for me.
    But...In your hands you hold a torch for many eyes to see,
    So hold it high that they may light their candlewicks from thee... موم γλυφή !

- By Faye

Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content
    む ム 無 む موم Superluminal Supporter موم む 無 ム む