Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Indigo Rookie
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 103
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocial1 year registered1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

Waking up every night between 3 and 4 am...

I don't know if this is going to make me sound crazy or not, or if this is significant in any way what so ever... I'm still new here and still really just trying to figure things out but...
    For the last week and a half, I've been waking up every night extremely thirsty and a little paranoid right around 3:30 - 4:00 am... occasionally I'll wake up too a little before OR after... but never more than twice a night. I feel like something is waking me up to communicate with me but I can't hear or see anything and most of the time after I smoke a cigarette and get a drink of water, I'm good to lay back down and welcome my dreams. It's unusual for me because I usually don't have much trouble sleeping all night at all... I mean I have trouble being extremely tired all the time, no matter what, but never have trouble sleeping. I feel paranoid too like something has happened or is getting ready to happen or should be happening... I don't know. I'm a little weirded out, I must say.
    Any suggestions of what I should do or any ideas about what may be going on, if anything?
    Much love,
    Janel

This ad goes away when you register.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JanelTichenor24 For This Useful Post:

Patryc (05-26-2011)

Banned
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 473
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialYour first GroupYour first GroupVeteran

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    When I was first waking up, back in October of 2009, I went through the same thing.

It has something to do with when your soul shifts from one vibration to another; It's part of the adjustment process, the waking process.

Are you having any other symptoms?

Check out this link, I found it when I was going through it, I ended up having about 75% of the same symptoms.

http://www.starchild.co.za/crisis.html

Namaste.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1month1day11 For This Useful Post:

LaurenBottlez (01-26-2012), Patryc (05-26-2011)

Indigo Rookie
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 137
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1 year registered1000 Experience Points1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 1month1day11 View Post
    When I was first waking up, back in October of 2009, I went through the same thing.

It has something to do with when your soul shifts from one vibration to another; It's part of the adjustment process, the waking process.

Are you having any other symptoms?

Check out this link, I found it when I was going through it, I ended up having about 75% of the same symptoms.

http://www.starchild.co.za/crisis.html

Namaste.
    wow excellent link This has also been happening to me and not for the first time in my life.Explains a lot thank you

Banned
    Achievements:

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    You're welcome.

I find that once you have an initial awakening, that growth becomes cyclical, meaning that you will grow to a certain point, hit a plateau, then grow again, and so on. Mine seems to coincide with the transition from winter to spring, then summer is the plateau, then growth again from fall into winter, then plateau again.

I had dizzy spells, swimmy vision, waking up at 3 or 4 a.m., narcoleptic sleep attacks at 3 or 4 in the afternoon, terrible fear of going anywhere where people crowded (I have learned the best time to shop when the stores are almost empty), connecting with different entities...

I think every one experiences it differently, but some of the physical side effects are the same.

Official Supporter
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 1,109
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Album picturesTagger First Class
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,414 Times in 943 Posts
    very common, its a very productive time of night / day too, perhaps that is to do with the shift in consciousness
    "There are hundreds of languages in the world, but a smile speaks them all." - Anonymous
    The Infinite Strength of Spirit empowers the Will to embrace the Beauty of Change - Patryc
    "If I distrust the human being, then I must cram her with information of my own choosing lest she go her own mistake way. But if I trust the capacity of the human individual for developing, then I can provide her with many opportunities and permit her to choose her own way and her own directions in learning." - Rogers & Freiberg, 1994, p. 160

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Banned
    Achievements:

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    It seems to be. Makes me wonder if there is some tie to the interdimensionals that I have contact with; they are masters of transcendental thought, they have a collective moment of consciousness at 3 a.m. every night. Kind of a 'check in and see how we're all doing' type thing.

Perhaps people that are awake are tuned into that? Participating without knowing....perhaps.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to 1month1day11 For This Useful Post:

Alex82 (05-26-2011)

Official Supporter
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Album picturesTagger First Class
    Level
    Thanks
    well that time of night is the best for psychic communication too since most people are asleep - less psychic traffic ?
    "There are hundreds of languages in the world, but a smile speaks them all." - Anonymous
    The Infinite Strength of Spirit empowers the Will to embrace the Beauty of Change - Patryc
    "If I distrust the human being, then I must cram her with information of my own choosing lest she go her own mistake way. But if I trust the capacity of the human individual for developing, then I can provide her with many opportunities and permit her to choose her own way and her own directions in learning." - Rogers & Freiberg, 1994, p. 160

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Patryc For This Useful Post:

IndigoFlame (08-11-2012)

Banned
    Achievements:

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    That could be...it's something that only happens when I'm going through a 'growth spurt', which I just endured again when it thawed out here. Now I feel a bit more normal (if that's applicable).

Your hair is amazing, btw, Patryc.

Official Supporter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    haha - love the word normal, I'm guessing you are referring to what you used to be like on your last planet, normal always needs to be accompanied by perspective

and thanks about the hair

cosmic cuddles

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 365
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger Second Class
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Agree with the above.. but I also find that if it happens a few times in a row it somehow becomes part of your body clock and if you also combine it with water and a cigarette then maybe your body expects to be woken up for this ritual.. not sure how to stop it - do you eat a salty diet that might leave you feeling thirsty?

If I've eaten a rich meal then I'll put a bottle of water by my bed to drink so I don't have to get up if I wake up thirsty and I usually go straight back to sleep... maybe this will help?

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 428
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    In the last ten days or so I also wake up every night between 2 and 4 am just to think stupid, existential thoughts that I don't think in the daylight, like they are not mine. Totally out of my character.

Indigo Rookie
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    I went to that link and what's odd is that literally every symptom listed applies to me. I've gone through a lot these last couple of years and everything has just intensified these last couple of weeks. The random bouts of pain, the "zoning" out, the headaches (Lord, I'm so tired of the head aches), the fatigue, the fear for humanity (that is the most intense feeling I've ever endured throughout my entire life)... all of it. I feel like I'm just waiting for something... I don't know what it is yet, but I'm still waiting. Wow... what happens when you awaken then? Should I try to do something when I wake up, like maybe contact something? I don't know, like I said I'm so new to this I feel like I need a coach or something... lol... Thanks everyone for your posts!!! It is greatly appreciated because I finally feel like people understand and I'm not crazy!! There's finally someone I can talk about these things with and not sound like I'm making everything up... my doctors think I'm a hypocondriac but up until recently, I'd never even gone to the doc but like 3 times my entire life. I'm truly grateful!!!

Official Supporter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Squawk View Post
    Agree with the above.. but I also find that if it happens a few times in a row it somehow becomes part of your body clock and if you also combine it with water and a cigarette then maybe your body expects to be woken up for this ritual.. not sure how to stop it - do you eat a salty diet that might leave you feeling thirsty?

If I've eaten a rich meal then I'll put a bottle of water by my bed to drink so I don't have to get up if I wake up thirsty and I usually go straight back to sleep... maybe this will help?
    its pretty normal to wake up for water. Especially if your body is dehydrated. You don't need a salty diet for this to happen. My diet is void of salt but I still drink between 4 and 8 liters a day.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Indigo Rookie
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    That's what I thought at first but I typically drink more than enough water throughout the day and I would think that if anything I'd be waking up to go to the bathroom, not to be more thirsty... I do eat a lot of salt though so maybe you guys are right about that. It's just weird that my whole life I never have had issues with waking out of a dead sleep, and paranoid like I am when I have woken up. I usually have problems with sleeping too much lol quite the opposite. I don't want to sound like I'm quoting the symptoms or anything, because I still have issues with calling myself anything other than Janel lol, but I'm even taking naps during the day now, quite a lot and I'm getting more than enough sleep... I don't know, maybe I'm just more stressed than I think I am. Who knows right?

Old Soul
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 95
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupVeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entry
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    haha well probably i would wake up during those times if i didnt sleep at 11 pm -1 am most night i do find myself waking up unusually early though (4 am... i thought it was already 6 or something) if my sleep patern went normal

for some reason i love salt so much since i was a little
    "i'm a free bitch baby.." Lady Gaga Hidden Content

Banned
    Achievements:

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    This is off topic, but I just read an article that about salt intake. Apparently they did a study of those that consumed large amounts of salt, compared with those who did not, and the people that consumed the larger quantities actually survived heart attacks more frequently than those that did not.

Banned
    Achievements:

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Janel, I went to the Doctor when all this first started happening to me because I thought I was having panic attacks. My father went through a similar experience when I was first born. They did all sorts of tests (blood and such) and came up with nothing. So he sent me to a psychologist who told me after 2 visits that I was normal and well-adjusted.

About a month after I started, the entities that woke me started talking to me, and I figured out it wasn't panic attacks I was having, I could feel them manifest. My father went through the same thing b/c they had come to visit me when I was first born here.

Going to the Doctor was a good thing (even though I'm sure he thought I was a hypochondriac) b/c it reassured me that there was nothing wrong with me, and that what I was experiencing wasn't something that he'd be able to measure or assess.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...7&l=7a3d0841f8

These pictures are from the first night the lights came on, so to speak, and the following month before they introduced themselves to me as the Tuatha De Danann.

To me it sounds like you are in the process of waking up, there may or may not be anyone responsible for what is happening to you or waking you, but you are going through the same things that I did.

When I was first waking, I couldn't even bring myself to go to places like the grocery store (and I live in a tiny town, it's not like a huge store, either) for fear of being near other people. It gets better.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1month1day11 For This Useful Post:

AllegraClara (05-27-2011), JanelTichenor24 (05-27-2011)

Indigo Rookie
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    That's my problem that I'm dealing with now, I used to be so sociable and enjoyed being out in a crowd and now I can barely get myself to go pick up my son from school... knowing that parents will want to talk to me and knowing the crowd that will be waiting for me... I thought I was having panic attacks too. I still like to go see a movie or something with a friend here and there, but most of the time I just find myself wanting to stay home, wanting to be at home sitting on my back porch and looking at the sky.
    I looked at those pictures and wow!! You can definitely see something is there!! How cool is that! I haven't seen anything yet, not since I was a child anyway, but I hear and feel things that are weird. What happens once you've awakened? Do you just know? Do you go home? I'm just so curious about this, it feels like I still have so much to learn! Thanks so much for everything!!!
    Much Love,
    Janel

Indigo Rookie
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 137
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1 year registered1000 Experience Points1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    For quite some years now when I wake up between 3 and 4 Im witnessing swirling colour and movements coming from the ceiling (and no Im not on any recreational substances lol) usually lasts a few minutes sometimes when ive just gone to bed too?

25. The Following User Says Thank You to phaedra For This Useful Post:

druanne13 (05-30-2011)

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 308
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,018 Times in 654 Posts
    Seems like I am dealing with the same thing as of late (all week this week). Waking up around 2, 2:30 or 3:00 and not being able to get back to sleep very well.
    The poetry of life and death lie within the process.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast