Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 473
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialYour first GroupYour first GroupVeteran

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JanelTichenor24 View Post
    That's my problem that I'm dealing with now, I used to be so sociable and enjoyed being out in a crowd and now I can barely get myself to go pick up my son from school... knowing that parents will want to talk to me and knowing the crowd that will be waiting for me... I thought I was having panic attacks too. I still like to go see a movie or something with a friend here and there, but most of the time I just find myself wanting to stay home, wanting to be at home sitting on my back porch and looking at the sky.
    I looked at those pictures and wow!! You can definitely see something is there!! How cool is that! I haven't seen anything yet, not since I was a child anyway, but I hear and feel things that are weird. What happens once you've awakened? Do you just know? Do you go home? I'm just so curious about this, it feels like I still have so much to learn! Thanks so much for everything!!!
    Much Love,
    Janel
    For me, it was a long wind up, slow and steady (from the time my grandmother passed in June of 2008 up until that night, the beginning of October 2009) then that night I took some of those pictures, it was literally like a light switch. I didn't know what happened, I just knew that one day I kinda felt something and the next night, it was like being shook from the inside out. Every time one of them would manifest, I'd feel it. Like a quickening. Rapid heart beat, everything would go all psychedelic on me. Very strange.

I didn't really know what was happening until they told me BUT I did find all this stuff about the Indigos and people transitioning from one vibration to another, and it was the closest thing I found to what I was experiencing.

I am not one of them, but a mix between human and Danann, human being the majority of my being (think 75%/25% split) and 'home' is the 4th dimension. I can go there when I sleep, I haven't figured it out while I'm awake yet. I don't know if others can project to their homes...I feel like I'm lucky to be able to do it. But I am 'stuck' here until this body dies, then I'll go back 'home' indefinitely. At least that's what I am told.

This ad goes away when you register.

Things will come through to the surface, piece by piece. It's a process.

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 7
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1 year registered1000 Experience Points1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Sounds like a film i watched was a true story apparently do you have the same dream all the time??
    Last edited by Allisone; 05-30-2011 at 08:04 AM.

Indigo Rookie
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 75
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Guys... I don't have a good night of sleep since this thing began to me some 2 years ago...

I'm quite anxious to see the end of this ascension stuff. As far as I know, there is still a long road of bad nights until that happens. Let's say at least 85% of my nights are bad due to waking up between 3:00 and 5:00 AM.

But that's all part of the process.

The funny thing is that I just wake up... no laziness, nothing. Just open my eyes and I'm wide awake (different from when I wake up in the morning and need like 30 minutes just to stand up decently).

Old Soul
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 1,220
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,326 Times in 3,467 Posts
    3 am and on is when the cross-over happens.

Spriits, inter-dimensional beings, et's, etc. They all use the window. Has to do with alignment and lunar energy. And the frequency of ourselves, as well as of the planet and more.

Just "project" positive energy, and then" surround" yourself with it in a bubble like way. Intend at that moment that only entities in your highest service and love can connect with you.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to AmentiHall For This Useful Post:

AllegraClara (06-13-2011)

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 18
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AlyssonGomes View Post

The funny thing is that I just wake up... no laziness, nothing. Just open my eyes and I'm wide awake (different from when I wake up in the morning and need like 30 minutes just to stand up decently).
    So true!! its weird

And Thanks Amenti, its gd to make sure, just in case.
    Im just not one of the mass 'Sheeple' out there, i like 2 think AND question Hidden Content

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 375
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteranVeteranTagger Second Class
    Level
    Thanks
    That usually only happens to me when I haven't ate enough during the day/before going to bed and so I'll wake up hungry

I have a fast metabolism that needs to be fed continuously...

Or things go baaaad
    Not everything can be known. Not everything needs to be known. Miracles arise from the acceptation of the mysterious unknown

Banned
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 473
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialYour first GroupYour first GroupVeteran

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaher View Post
    That usually only happens to me when I haven't ate enough during the day/before going to bed and so I'll wake up hungry

I have a fast metabolism that needs to be fed continuously...

Or things go baaaad
    Be glad you have that problem~LOL....that may change as you age, then it will be the opposite...trying to conjure ways to stoke your metabolism. I'm trying to lose weight right now (not a lot but 10 lbs would be good) and it's almost fricken impossible.

Jealous.

Indigo Rookie
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 278
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thanks
    Interesting post! For the last serveral years I wake up during the 3 am hour almost every night. Never thirsty, sometimes have to go to the bathroom but not always. It's not like when I wake up in the morning as I saw someone else said as well. In the mornings I have a hard time waking and I have to hit the snooze or lay there a while before I'm ready to get up. When I have the 3am wake up I just open my eyes and I'm instantly awake, don't feel tired or groggy, have to do a lap through the house, look around, feel confused then go right back to bed. I never heard of this phenomenon untill tonight but I'm not surprised to learn that I have been making a concious effort to tap into my 'psychicness' just about the same length of time I started waking up. I will remember this the next time I wake up. Maybe some meditation will lead to some answers?

Indigo Rookie
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 135
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialSocial1 year registered1 year registered

Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JanelTichenor24 View Post
    I don't know if this is going to make me sound crazy or not, or if this is significant in any way what so ever... I'm still new here and still really just trying to figure things out but...
    For the last week and a half, I've been waking up every night extremely thirsty and a little paranoid right around 3:30 - 4:00 am... occasionally I'll wake up too a little before OR after... but never more than twice a night. I feel like something is waking me up to communicate with me but I can't hear or see anything and most of the time after I smoke a cigarette and get a drink of water, I'm good to lay back down and welcome my dreams. It's unusual for me because I usually don't have much trouble sleeping all night at all... I mean I have trouble being extremely tired all the time, no matter what, but never have trouble sleeping. I feel paranoid too like something has happened or is getting ready to happen or should be happening... I don't know. I'm a little weirded out, I must say.
    Any suggestions of what I should do or any ideas about what may be going on, if anything?
    Much love,
    Janel
    Chinese medicine say this is the hour of the kidneys, it has got to do with fears. I also wake up many times during this hour due to nightmares and paranoid feelings, fear to the most. Earlier though, at 2 a.m. is the hour of meditation of monks, because the pineal gland is more active. Pineal gland = our third eye.

Indigo Rookie
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Some other stuff: This is the hour of agravation of one homeopathic remedy, Arsenicum album (Gefion). It is when asthma also becomes worst, this is the Arsenicum asthma state. It is linked to fear of death (or suffering, your worst fears). You can look for homeopathy to treat this fear.

I learned to rationalize this sensation of fear at this hour in the dawn because I know this is when the organism is metabolizing all that comes from the kidneys in physical level, all that is related to fear in emotional level.

It is important for you to get rid of anxiety and stress. Meditation, Tai Chi Chuan, other techiniques of making your energies flow may help you with it. Also, contact with nature is very important. Talking with a therapist about your fears and what may be causing you anxiety is very important. It may heal you.

Well, face it like the beginning of your awakening. You are going to learn how to dominate your fears, how to unblock your first chakra (the kidney chakra, the fear chakra). Until you reach the coronary chakra. It is necessary for you to learn how to do it in order of achieving the dettachment level, the one that will lead you to ascension. I also had panic syndrome ten years ago, strangely related to some months before 9-11 (two towers). But I was going through enormous amounts of emotional stress with my family. But when I see how my family is now, of the things we got rid of, it was all worth. And my path to ascension - well, I must tell you that now I feel very little fear most of the times and I feel very relaxed almost all the time. I have reached the coronary chakra and I just try to practice the process of the chakras in each of my activities. When I can do it in everything, that will probably be the time when I can move to the next chakras. Though I know how to arrive in the 12th at least. We must get to the 12th in order to activate our 12 strand DNA.

Indigo Rookie
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial1 View Post
    Interesting post! For the last serveral years I wake up during the 3 am hour almost every night. Never thirsty, sometimes have to go to the bathroom but not always. It's not like when I wake up in the morning as I saw someone else said as well. In the mornings I have a hard time waking and I have to hit the snooze or lay there a while before I'm ready to get up. When I have the 3am wake up I just open my eyes and I'm instantly awake, don't feel tired or groggy, have to do a lap through the house, look around, feel confused then go right back to bed. I never heard of this phenomenon untill tonight but I'm not surprised to learn that I have been making a concious effort to tap into my 'psychicness' just about the same length of time I started waking up. I will remember this the next time I wake up. Maybe some meditation will lead to some answers?
    Notice that you go to the bathroom at this time, because your kidneys have functioned, they have filtered your blood and made urine, so your bladder is full, your organism makes you wake up to empty your bladder. Your kidneys are functioning well. They are metabolizing your fears.

Chinese medicine is incredible. They always say what is right. Millenial culture...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Adri1974 For This Useful Post:

Hamoth (06-08-2012)

Indigo Rookie
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Just reminded that Arsenicum album is also a remedy for the kidneys, that manifest fear of death in the Arsenicum aspect of fear. Asthma is linked to sadness, disappointment, abandonment.

Indigo Newbie
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 148
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    This happens to me all the time. I was actually searching online to see what it might be and wound up here. It would make sense in two ways for me, that it's something spiritual, or that it's a quiet time for spirits to contact.

I had never heard of that until I was on Maureen Hancock's site yesterday and she said this was the case. I have tried every natural sleeping aide known to man and I still wake up at this time. It has just kicked up in the past year and a half since my mom died.

I have lots of passed relatives and I have always been connected to that kind of thing, so maybe that will help answer it for you. Maybe check out Maureen Hancock. She said something about telling them you were trying to sleep and going back to bed. Maybe it will work for you. I just know I'm exhausted sometimes!

Hope this helps.

Angela

P.S. My first post here, nice to meet you all!

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 261
    Achievements:
    Social1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AlyssonGomes View Post
    Guys... I don't have a good night of sleep since this thing began to me some 2 years ago...

I'm quite anxious to see the end of this ascension stuff. As far as I know, there is still a long road of bad nights until that happens. Let's say at least 85% of my nights are bad due to waking up between 3:00 and 5:00 AM.

But that's all part of the process.

It's not. No part of the process should harm you, IMHO.

I don't know nothin' bout no ascension...but oh damn do I know about this problem. Still have it sometimes. There are things you can do. Long-duration breathing control exercises come to mind as a #1 way to start.

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 127
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Here's what you do if you can't fall back asleep. Go take a pee first. Go back in bed, close your eyes, relax and look really hard in that blackness, you see these little thing flying around. Now see these papers falling to lay on top of each other. You are looking for those many parallel lines created by the papers falling on top of each other. When you see it, keep seeing it and you will drift into a dream or Lucid Dream. I think the source of the imaginary paper is the same source where dream and Lucid Dream are from. These days, we have no control over dreaming time; our internal clock is messed up, we just have to adapt to this new thing.

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 261
    Achievements:
    Social1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alan View Post
    Here's what you do if you can't fall back asleep. Go take a pee first. Go back in bed, close your eyes, relax and look really hard in that blackness, you see these little thing flying around. Now see these papers falling to lay on top of each other. You are looking for those many parallel lines created by the papers falling on top of each other. When you see it, keep seeing it and you will drift into a dream or Lucid Dream. I think the source of the imaginary paper is the same source where dream and Lucid Dream are from. These days, we have no control over dreaming time; our internal clock is messed up, we just have to adapt to this new thing.
    AG! I'd give the opposite advice lol.

That's a guarantee to opening up more stuff and blowing that gasket for me.

Then again...what do I know? I'm a medical oddball with sleep stuff

In case that doesn't work out dear poster...here are two things that I might suggest if this keeps being a problem:

1. Sensitive people can get easily swayed by something...not sure what...that responds to earth's magnetic fields. I think it might be the earth's rotation that unhinges us - specifically our energetic mid-brain relation to the sun. Blah blah blah...the fix: sleep with your head to the north. Worked WONDERS for me.

2. Before bed, take a vigorous walk, BAREFOOT, outside. Go around the block. Look out for glass. Take a flashlight, or do it in the afternoon - just get some barefoot time in. You will notice your improved earth connection the second you come inside - I promise.

3. Study and practice good sleep hygiene. Google it.

Indigo Rookie
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 1month1day11 View Post
    For me, it was a long wind up, slow and steady (from the time my grandmother passed in June of 2008 up until that night, the beginning of October 2009) then that night I took some of those pictures, it was literally like a light switch. I didn't know what happened, I just knew that one day I kinda felt something and the next night, it was like being shook from the inside out. Every time one of them would manifest, I'd feel it. Like a quickening. Rapid heart beat, everything would go all psychedelic on me. Very strange.

I didn't really know what was happening until they told me BUT I did find all this stuff about the Indigos and people transitioning from one vibration to another, and it was the closest thing I found to what I was experiencing.

I am not one of them, but a mix between human and Danann, human being the majority of my being (think 75%/25% split) and 'home' is the 4th dimension. I can go there when I sleep, I haven't figured it out while I'm awake yet. I don't know if others can project to their homes...I feel like I'm lucky to be able to do it. But I am 'stuck' here until this body dies, then I'll go back 'home' indefinitely. At least that's what I am told.

Things will come through to the surface, piece by piece. It's a process.
    The psychedelic thing is your pineal gland working on DMT (pineal gland is your third eye, btw). When I take ayahuasca, that is what I see first, it is your pineal gland being activated and then... The spiritual world or your unconscious mind sometimes comes... Which is incredible. The pictures I see are very coloured, but in a bright way I can´t describe or paint (see Pablo Amaringo site), but with some details of things that look like precious gems as they sparkle. I found some objects to decorate my house that are very colourful and have some bright necklace beads, like a wood lizard and a butterfly of artcraft (it looks shamanic, but they are the most beautiful I ever found - I bought it after I went to a spiritual retreat with ayahuasca, but the artist was not from there, it was from a tourist site very far from the retreat) and a sort of hindu-tibetan banner full with bright beads that I bought to decorate my shamanic spiritual bookshelf exactly placed in the spiritual site of Feng Shui in my house. My spiritual guides told me I find these objects and acquire them because they are a gift they direct to me to remind me of their protection and love.

Indigo Rookie
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Moreover, that hindu-tibetan banner for example is probably something inspired by the spiritual world, this "psychedelic" thing you saw.

Indigo Rookie
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Tibetan monks and catholic monks pray and meditate at this hour at dawn.

I swear to you all that ayahuasca was the best thing I´ve ever done in my life. But that is not for everyone. You must be spiritually prepared because it opens your third eye instantly.

I recently met one astrologer who also took ayahuasca in a Daime church in here that said he used to dream with El Morya giving him instructions and without ayahuasca he constantly has got dreams with deceased relatives telling him things. Sometimes he becomes exhausted with that, because he should rest his spirit not only his body.

For the one who lost a relative and this relative may be wishing to contact at this hour at night, perhaps you should relax and let the communication come.

Indigo Rookie
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    I do have these sensations of increased heart beat, my body grows cold when I get to the point of the communication with ayahuasca. And I am also told I am not from here and I will go home when I die. I already complained about it, but I had to pay a hard lesson due to this complain. My last work with ayahuasca was very hard because of it. I had to be laid on the ground for 8 hours trying to focus (my mind jumps too much from one point to another - the hyperactivity of indigos), my guides said I had to focus on the third eye (and they said "Focus on the third eye, indigo child. You will thank us for that later."). This is the difficulty of the indigos, concentrate damn. As I did this, I saw indigo colour as I closed my eyes and then many images of sacred things (pyramids, all seeing eyes, geometric figures, dolphins) appeared, all in indigo colours. They told me I wasn´t getting a hundred percent into communication because I had to learn to wait and have patience because I complained months before about being here on Earth, because I got a little pissed to discover I am not from here and I wanted to head back. Those days they told me to stop with this thought because it would lead me to a suicidal behaviour and I would attract low vibration spirits. I also wrote to a friend before I went to the retreat this time that I was here on Earth just because of my ex-boyfriend (who is not my husband to be btw - I knew he wasn´t the one - he is evangelic and doesn´t understand anything about mediunity and over here evangelics may think ayahuasca is something from the devil) and so now we broke up, ok, I am not feeling bad, but sometimes you get a little depressed and then I go back on track. Yep. Everything you say and write and think they know.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast