does anyone know any breathing techniques to calm my nervousness.

You got questions? We have answers.
some how ive gotten really nervous after doing a lot of meditation, now every noise around me irritates me, i can't bare the noise and people making just the smallest little noise, i get a fit in a second, i just realized that these noises never used to bother me before, so something is happening.

my walking pattern has changed to, sometimes i feel like i cant walk, and i get nervous if i walk in front of people, its like i get heavy in the feet, then it goes to my other feet. when i walk it feels like im not really walking, or walking on nothing.

ive have tried to hold my breath in when im walking and i use music to block out the foriegn noise people make, like the bumps, and claps, and snaps, and boom, bang, and all that stuff. thats about the only thing i can do. when i listen to my own music, it gives as twice much more noise then the people making them and i dont feel affected by it?????whats going on, whats going n with all of us.
Indi.feat

«  » by pebble
The relaxation response

Source: University of Michigan Health Center

The relaxation response is not:
laying on the couch
sleeping
being lazy

The relaxation response is:
a mentally active process that leaves the body relaxed
best done in an awake state
trainable and becomes more profound with practice

You can’t avoid all stress, but you can counteract its negative effects by learning how to evoke the relaxation response, a state of deep rest that is the polar opposite of the stress response.

The stress response floods your body with chemicals that prepare you for “fight or flight.” But while the stress response is helpful in true emergency situations where you must be alert, it wears your body down when constantly activated.

The relaxation response brings your system back into balance: deepening your breathing, reducing stress hormones, slowing down your heart rate and blood pressure, and relaxing your muscles.

In addition to its calming physical effects, research shows that the relaxation response also increases energy and focus, combats illness, relieves aches and pains, heightens problem-solving abilities, and boosts motivation and productivity. Best of all – with a little practice – anyone can reap these benefits.

http://helpguide.org/mental/stress_relief_meditation_yoga_relaxation.htm
pebble