SocialSocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,246 Times in 3,412 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rafi View Post
    In the interest of full disclosure, let me step out of that disorganized, mismatched, and dishevelled ET closet. When I was not quite 17, I had an extremely intense spiritual experience. I was not raised with religion. Nor was I on psychedelics. So no obvious reason (at the time) why me. The entire set of details are for another thread. Except that as per the final comment about God, I was being held in an incredible moving light field of powerful love-- and so was everything in creation and all other sentient beings.

The pertinent part: I was lifted (mentally) off this planet. I could see down into the Atlantic ocean both microscopic and macroscopic levels simultaneously. Plus other sights; this before satellites and orbiting telescopes made such views common. Then through the solar system. Past other star systems. The event continued, but I'll stop here. Because as I passed by planets and some stars, I could sense sentient life. IMO, not common, but considering the vast territory, that still meant many. Some were aware of me. Others were so complex or so beyond my set of experiences that I could not grasp what they were exactly.

I did not experience anything hostile. Or anything that functioned on the exact same emotions as humans. Nor anything fitting the as by now classic greys, reptilians, whatever. Oh, btw, I've also "seen" very tall purple-blue entities. And once while in a reverie, a reptilian, a spring green color, stood right in front of me in the room I was in (NY) and said: "well, you wanted to see us." I did not know about reptile forms until then.

There's something about the cliched ETs that does seem like disinformation. Or an experiment picked up by us clairvoyants and telepaths. Or perhaps the reptilians are the archetypal collective spirit of dinosaurs. Or one possibility I read about--the greys as the projection the group mind of anaerobic bacteria. It's not just us they feel ill-will towards. It's about anything that likes oxygen or produces it.

If my journey was at all "real," then no need for those ETs to come here. Implication is the technical search isn't the only way, either. Mind to mind seems way easier. Of course we humans would have to have some minds not given to panic or confusion first.

Any thoughts or feelings about any of this? Anyone ever encounter somthing similar? How about mental voyages?
    Wow thank you for sharing this.

Nice, what a beautiful experience. This happened to me when I was about 18, in the exact same way almost. I barely remember once I got out of the earth area though. All I remember is being placed "back" in my body, it was also a very peaceful journey.

Interesting a reptilian being appeared in front of you. They can do that lol. I'm not sure how I would handle that lol..I have seen them in more than one way, but flesh and blood in front of me- only in abduction (lol jk..or am I)

----

I will discuss these ideas now. Archetypes, and beings bein representative of them do not necessarily mean that they do not exist also in a physical way. For example, yes some of the "Draconian" beings are directly connected to the Saurian and Dinosaur like beings- in fact some claim they were a "creation of them." The purpose being, to place an archetype of themselves within humanities "living library" of organisms and expressed life. It's like putting a "piece of themselves" into our planet, for the purpose of having a direct connection. Mind on Mind as you say, from long distance away.

As I understand it, from insiders- mind on mind is the most common form of communication. And they do so with human beings (and I'm being told, many of them do so with me, and wish to do so with me more) on a frequent basis believe it or not. It's a developed kind of skill, and the beings themselves develop a network (organic or artificial) which overtimes becomes solidifed into an "energy grid" which can be accessed at any time. The Tibetans call it the "ontah." Some guys in top clearance programs who deal with the beings from elsewhere have this skill as pre-requesite to their work (many of them, are also physicists, as they are all psi operators, RV, and also Occult afficionados). Same within some sections of the famed "Illuminati."

ET's for the most part, are not hostile. They most certainly do have agendas though. There is a bigger game/drama out there then we are aware of .Some of the peeps I've talked to categorize them into a few categories.

-Organic (biological like us, which don't seem to be very many).

-Artificial and Android, that is- they can appear fleshly but when observed from the inside have an artificial interface, organs, and innards. Run by AI.

-Energetic- beings who can be accessed with extended human function, astral projection, Remote Viewing, telepathy but do not have physical, or biological bodies like us. (And yes this includes extra dimensionals as well)

-And yes, the fabled "Ultra Terrestials" who are not bound by any sort of material kind of body or anything whatsoever. They are from a different level of manifestation who can appear however they want.

The "techinical" search is the biggest nonsense in the world. They came come and go with ease. Most craft are not even nuts and bolts real. They are organic, living beings within themselves that are often sentient with the beings who reside in them. In fact, as I understand, because of our limited conception of reality, an entire being can be the craft AND its crew. A higher dimensional being. When we make "contact" with the being, our mind translates it into a holographic (3d) medium from which we can "understand." That is, we are looking at a crew of beings inside of a craft that appears to have no real nuts, bolts, or technology as we know it, but is more "instant" and tuned into the mind and emotions. We are looking at the Whole of a being in separate parts.

SETI and all that stuff is garbage nonsense created by the Gov to coverup what they already know. Communication isn't done via radiowaves or any other kind of rudimentary technology (LOL).

Also, what are we as an archetype? Humans? Are we bacteria too LOL. Look at the way we treat our planet. Are we "rats in a maze?" Many of them look at us that way. What is a human being to a flesh eating reptilian being? Maybe how we see the "cow archetype" in the west (aka, a big juicy meal). Also, archetypes vary on context. This is why I don't use hindu symbols when I meditate, because I did not grow up in a culture where a cow is "holy." My subconscious sees them as "slabs of meat." My personal opinion is if archetypes exist, at a local, or universal level- then they have EXPRESSIONS or manifestations of the archetype. For what is the manifest reality in front of us but archetypes within the collective unconscious of mankind?
    Last edited by AmentiHall; 05-20-2012 at 07:47 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AmentiHall For This Useful Post:

KalEl (06-16-2012), rafi (06-26-2012), spaa (05-21-2012)

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 260
    Overall activity: 13.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteran250 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

oh the irony

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KalEl For This Useful Post:

AmentiHall (06-16-2012), rafi (06-26-2012)

Old Soul
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 882
    Overall activity: 18.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,246 Times in 3,412 Posts
    lol

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 169
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialSocialSocial1 year registered
    Level
    Thanks
    Am I the only one that thinks the female "alien" off of Avatar was kind of hot? (Oh, lawd... that doesn't count as bestiality, right?)

No? Okay... I must be crazy... *sigh*

Indigo Rookie
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 140
    Achievements:
    1 year registered100 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    sirians are not blue, Andromedans are.

Indigo Rookie
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 196
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialSocial1 year registered250 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    I'm sorry to disagree with you but while it is true most Sirians are not blue some of my people are. It does not matter to me if you or any other believes me but I have learned many things as my memories slowly return. I maybe only a couple of decades old but my memories stretch back further than most people could imagine. Oh and there is a big difference between Sirian and Saurian. May the Universe guide you on your journey my friend. Walk in light.

Indigo Rookie
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 140
    Achievements:
    1 year registered100 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nickryder View Post
    I'm sorry to disagree with you but while it is true most Sirians are not blue some of my people are. It does not matter to me if you or any other believes me but I have learned many things as my memories slowly return. I maybe only a couple of decades old but my memories stretch back further than most people could imagine. Oh and there is a big difference between Sirian and Saurian. May the Universe guide you on your journey my friend. Walk in light.
    oh please, don't gimme that crap, the point of my comment was to get a reaction like yours. it's dumb, whether they are blue or not doesn't matter, when the planet 'ascends', you'll see them when u see them anyways. get on with your life and get off this thread.

This ad goes away when you register.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345