The Ummites: Who They Are and Their Connection With Earth

General Open Discussion for topics not covered anywhere else.
This is a very interesting website concerning the Ummites and much else. I was, in a rather dramatic way, "introduced" to the Ummites today. The entry on the Ummites in particular is found in the listing on the left side of the home page

http://turquoisenergy.squarespace.com/
drakke1

«  » by illuminati
are you willing to field any questions
illuminati

«  » by drakke1
illuminati wrote:are you willing to field any questions

It will depend on what the question is :) BTW it's going on 1am here, so i'll check in on this around 8 hours from now.
drakke1

«  » by illuminati
technology...

It is essentially anything that optimizes the relational matrix of energy, work, and time.
Though the web sites presentation of these being seem for the sake of discussion plausible.

They would alos realize that we are a very invasive species. That it is in our nature not to "fit" into this world.

I am very spiritual and devoted to my heavenly father.
I dont see the difference between science and religion.

I do consider implantation of this earth by a combination of carbon atoms, enough force(asteroid)(fire), and the ecology of water, earth(gravity), and air that created us.
We are not only complex carbon, but we are life differentiated into living being...

What is missing is the transversing of space and time,...meaning we are not transdimensional beings.

I hold that "true aliens" are trandimensional able to manipulate natural forces and manifest as pure energy.

What are these beings?
illuminati

«  » by h0bby1
supposedly they sent letters to a guy in france, jean pierre petit, who is also involved into the cometa repport from french air force about ufo activities , and he is also an engine ingeneer supposedly at the root of mhd technology, and B2 technology, and he firmly believe in the existence of those umo/ummites, and he recieve letter in a odd language, he is quite a high ranked scientfic in the aeronautic industry, it is really odd to see him so much into ufos and ET lol it doesn't prove anything in itself but it is odd

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/alien_ummites04.htm
h0bby1

«  » by drakke1
illuminati wrote:technology...

It is essentially anything that optimizes the relational matrix of energy, work, and time.
Though the web sites presentation of these being seem for the sake of discussion plausible.

They would alos realize that we are a very invasive species. That it is in our nature not to "fit" into this world.

I am very spiritual and devoted to my heavenly father.
I dont see the difference between science and religion.

I do consider implantation of this earth by a combination of carbon atoms, enough force(asteroid)(fire), and the ecology of water, earth(gravity), and air that created us.
We are not only complex carbon, but we are life differentiated into living being...

What is missing is the transversing of space and time,...meaning we are not transdimensional beings.

I hold that "true aliens" are trandimensional able to manipulate natural forces and manifest as pure energy.

What are these beings?

Hi: Actually from what i have *read* about them they are very scientifically adept, and are human like. I have no personal knowledge that verifies either of these statements. My experience with them was purely energetic. Prior to last night i was unaware of them. Last night i was discussing various "metaphysical" matters with a good friend, who lives in Central California, over the phone. We often consult together on energy healing and related matters. She is a fine psychic and energy healer. She asked whether i was familiar with the Ummites. I said no, and she proceeded to read to me about them. About two minutes into the reading we, simultaneously, began receiving a rather strong "download" of what i would classify as very "high quality" energy. We were both rather surprised. In consulting our "guides" we were advised that the transmission came from the Ummites. Now, of course a debate could arise re the "reality" of our experience, who the "real" sender was, etc., but, based on my experiences with her, her guides and mine, i tend to accept what i was told about the matter. So, a very interesting situation. The transmission ran for at least an hour -- quite something, and noticeably uplifting. So, whether they are transdimensional i don't know, but they definitely seem to be in touch with very favorable frequencies, which they can direct through time and space, so to speak. I hope that this is somewhat helpful.
drakke1

«  » by rabana
there was a short thread about them a while back. they had announced they were returning, i think in feb (or was it feb last year? lol).
rabana

«  » by Utopialove
Umm-it-es.... lol
Utopialove