is god or bad

Don't be afraid to introduce yourself, we're all friendly here.
" wrote:then i think i better be evil rather than being searchin for light.... these thought are comming in my mind

These thoughts aren't from your original self.
Hall

hmm ya one god is nothing but my soul. i do what it says. i myself is god to me...... i never blame that god did bad to me and all. every thing in the world is a play it have its own solution so we cant blame none... we have to find the answer thats all. still i recently got all my fear off i use to fear more after i m being possesed i fear nothing... only fear that i wil became more evil
---------- Post added at 02:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 AM ----------

i feell like i will be mental sonner or after
arunmag

" wrote:Neither and Both. It is you, it is everything.

Good vs Evil- a myth.

Yes God is the authority in the form of a man, we are all of the same.

There is however far more control than many would like to imagine.

Good vs Evil is + vs - Not a myth, it's science of the universe. From here we maintain good and evil.
james

Blogs: 1

hi arunmag...welcome...like your mind..*hugs arunmags mind*. ive been told that those that question the most are the most welcomed by those that watch over us....so dont stop...you make their existence worthwhile xxxx
---------- Post added at 02:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 AM ----------

n just for the record...becoming mental is one major purpose to your existence now...aim for that...mental is the mind at work (can cause you some loneliness though) ...and the mind is the key to all you are meant to be xxxx
cindy

Blogs: 8

hey cindy what are you trying to say..
arunmag

:-) everyone is so afraid of this word mental...and yes it can be frightening when you first feel yourself going into that place...fully into the mental...because it means the personality n other aspects of comfort zone are pushed aside. n your reality is being realised...n that can make you feel alone...unless you are lucky enough to find someone else who is on the exact same path as you. study the word mental as much as you can...from all aspects. it really is the door that opens you to places of wonder....hugs xxxx
cindy

it looks you got lots more experience ah...... yeah but i have some things to do in my life. being mental doesnt matter me at all... are you new to ingigo as i do ah
arunmag

hehe...ooo yeah baby im the queen of mental....earned a nice mental reputation from my childhood...so people have come to expect it of me now...but its lotsa fun :-) ive been with IS for a while now....you will love it here...just need a hard hat now n again :-) but great place to develop...looking forward to working with you....loveyoulots xxxx
cindy

What do you want gain from asking such question?
Zenko

yeah i want to gain answers for ma life puzzle
arunmag

" wrote:i want to ask you guys is god god or bad. we all say that god is good just because he creates our earth and helps us is he good ah. we all know that we humans are ot good then how come we can judge go is good......:eek::eek::confused::confused:

Evil, for sure. No I mean for real.
Vinelove

Blogs: 4

sometimes i can be god!! but most of the times im bad!! yeah baby!! you know it;)
ninjanathan

Blogs: 2

yup all are good n ball hell n heaven r inside our body
arunmag

So you are here for some thing to know rather then some thing to believe in. All that any one will ever tell you is what to believe in. Knowing is a proses which comes from with in and that is the light you have mentioned earlier. of cores you should not take my word for it. May be it's time that you give up believing. Not believing in god but instead believing all together. Ones you cut the beliefs and except that you don't know you can begin to seek knowing. What you seek may be out there and never be revealed to you. Then again you may find it to be beyond any thing you imagined and wish you never asked. What ever happens you will be free from beliefs able see the world as it is. The truth can hurt and seeking it can dive you mad if you're not careful.
As fare as the subject of god , I have found that she is a tricky bastard. Just when I'm about believe in it, it disappears and when I'm about to believe there is no such thing guess how pops out of the wood work. I just can't ever nail him down.
Zenko

This reminds me of a nice quote I saw in a video on youtube.

God told me that she likes atheists the best.

:p
Sephish

Blogs: 57

oh ya, Do you know that for a fact? what did I say about believing what you're told? The last thing you should believe is what he says.
Zenko

hmm it doest means i believe none... i dont believe in religious god thats all.. i i didnt believed na then i would not even be here seeking your help.....
arunmag

OK you believe in god. Can you say that you know if that god is real or not?
Zenko

" wrote:God told me that she likes atheists the best.

Interesting one Sephish,

The elements of God are suggested as twins, both of equal male and female parts. One tilting towards the + and one towards the -

In art and certainly in my visions, the element of God known as Satan is portrayed as a woman.

So from that statement we get "Satan likes the atheist (anti-christ) best"

[url=Image]Image[/url]
james

Blogs: 1

" wrote:i want to ask you guys is god god or bad. we all say that god is good just because he creates our earth and helps us is he good ah. we all know that we humans are ot good then how come we can judge go is good......:eek::eek::confused::confused:

God is Neither good or bad,knows no victims and no villians and moves us without our consent through subtle not to subtle and completely obvious compuslions. The love called god everywhere present is also both naturally masculine and feminine. We are also not in control of our experience.
Confusion is all perfectly healthy and natural, confusion is similiarly unique to depression, both of which we are in but not of. they are simply stepping stones to that which we are in but not of, the ineffable, that which is beyond comprehension.
Purifier133

Blogs: 11

Return to index page Introductions